How I Met my Master

Story Info
Slave meets her Master.
637 words
3.52
10.6k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 03/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I met my Master

We met a couple of weeks ago on Yahoo and talked about all and everything: music, philosophy, politics, whatever came up, all night long. You allowed me to text you on your mobile, but did not allow me to call you yet. I so wanted to hear your voice, but you told me it was too soon for that. I so needed to hear your voice, I decided to switch off the caller-id on my cellphone and to call you without you knowing it would be me. I felt so devious doing that, but I could not resist. Just calling you and hearing your voice, without saying anything myself until you would hang up the phone. That was my intention. Then you answered the phone and said with a deep, warm voice: Hello, this is Reed...

Panic took over hearing this strong, self-assured voice, this was not what I had been expecting,: it sank deep in my body and psyche, making me shiver with anticipation. Just those four words, I hang up forgetting my initial plan, as I sat on my bed and letting the cellphone drop on the sheets. Having heard your voice I knew you were special, not yet knowing I just heard my Master; my Master who would be taming me in the near future.

Excitement rushed through my body, replacing curiosity, as I wondered how you made me want more by just talking one sentence to me. My thoughts and feelings were in turmoil, so horny, God so horny for you. My panties were so wet, I felt it though my trousers as I rubbed my crotch, could not take it anymore. Removing my pants, I touched that little piece of wet textile hugging my mound, exciting my clit even more. Then I removed all my clothing, not being able to bear any of it on my skin anymore. Laying naked on my bed , so horny for you Reed, so needing you.

This was so unusual for me, to be so horny in the middle of the day, it swept me off my feet as I played with my clit feeling my body react . More, more, please more, Reed give me more, I thought as I replayed your voice in my head. Fuck me, fuck your slave now, fuck me on my bed. Widening my legs, I imagined you licking out my pussy, sucking my clit between your lips. Oh yes, yes, yesss! More... more....

I took my dildo, thinking of it as your dick, licking it and moisturizing it with my saliva. Sucking your dick, looking up at you. Yes Master that is what I so wanted: your approval. Please look at me Master, look at what your slave is doing for you! Taking the dildo out of my mouth, I pressed the tip of it on my cunt. With one thrust I buried it deep in my hungry cunt. In my mind I felt your body on mine as you pushed in and out of me, taking all of me. O Master this felt so good, feeling you deep inside me, filling me. Oh, this is how I wanted to be taken by you. Filled up with your lovely dick, that was all that mattered to me. Please Master, please stretch my pussy, take me deep, I hissed. Take charge of your slave, I begged you and as I did, I felt my orgasm ride through my lower belly and beyond, trashing me around on the bed, making me weep and pant.

Oh Master, that is what you did to me when we first spoke, even just one sentence. I knew after that first orgasm I needed your guidance. I am lucky you are guiding me now.

That, is material for future chapters.

Belle