How I Met My Wife #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan556
alan556
289 Followers

Soon I was fully inside. I rested for a moment, giving her a chance to get comfortable, because she was stretched so wide. Then I began stroking into her. I stroked very slowly, to make it last as long as possible. Her eyes gradually closed, her mouth gradually relaxed, and soon her face was in a state of complete pleasure, enjoying each stroke. Her legs went around my back and moved with me, helping me, on each gentle thrust, and it occurred to me that this was one of the few times I'd seen her not talking.

I stroked her like this, in and out, very slowly, for a long, long time, with her eyes closed, her mouth in a small smile, her legs pushing in and out along with me. She was moving her hips just the right way, making sure the base of my cock was rubbing her clit on each stroke. Our bodies moved together, comfortably attuned to each other's motions, like we'd been doing this all our lives.

I wanted it to go on forever, but eventually it was time to finish, so I moved her butt up a little and began to thrust more aggressively, penetrating her more deeply. She tightened and released her pussy against my cock, squeezing me rhythmically like a fist opening and closing. Her eyes were open now, watching me intently, and her mouth was smiling and kind and encouraging, and the silence told me how much she was enjoying my pleasure. I finished inside her. I'm not normally a moaner, but I moaned this time as I unloaded a long flood, as deeply inside her as I could be. I could feel my legs quivering.

When it was over, I lifted her off the yoga mat and brought her to me, my cock still inside her. I wrapped my arms tightly around her and I heard Erin crying and felt tears rolling down her cheeks onto my shoulder. I moved away a little so I could look at her, and after all this time of silence -- many, many minutes with no talking at all—this girl who never ran out of words had only four she wanted to say.

"Hold me tight, Jake," she said, and she put her head back on my shoulder.

That's what I did. We wrapped our arms around each other and held each other, enjoying the wonderful quietness. Just quietness.

------------

We went to classes that day, just like normal. We ate dinner, studied, and went to bed, just like normal. At bedtime, we turned off the lights and Erin talked and I listened, and eventually her voice faded and she fell asleep, just like normal. But this time, instead of talking from across the room from Sandy's bed, she was in my bed, with her head on my chest. My arms were holding her tight, just like she'd ask for. The pink furry pig pillow was still in Sandy's bed.

That's the way it's been every night since then, almost ten years. She is a lot less chatty and nervous now. But she still talks herself to sleep every night, telling me her innermost thoughts and happy memories, with her head on my chest and my arms holding her tight. I still love listening.

And that's how I met my wife.

alan556
alan556
289 Followers