How I Met My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gently positioned myself on top of her, kissing her, her breasts and caressing her soft pussy. But there had been plenty of foreplay and desire took over. With no urging at all, she opened her legs as I fumbled to insert myself into her. I plunged myself deep into her and began to thrust slowly and gently, growing harder and faster. She began to cry out with pleasure, and began to meet my thrusts with her own body. She was crying out, "Hurt me..Hurt me!" I didn't quite know what to make of that, never getting that response before. I was now thrusting in and out of her as hard as I could. We were one...totally one....and we were lost in the passion, the pleasure and the love we felt. No honeymoon could have meant more than this moment.....this was our honeymoon....we had already made commitments to each other in our hearts....

I came much too soon. I wished I could have gone on non stop for an hour. Both of us had forgotten how much we had missed the physical love that can be enjoyed between a man and a woman. I had forgotten how much I needed it...I had forgotten what it was like to be with someone who would give as well as take. It had been a long time since I had made love with someone who wanted to give pleasure to me as well as receive it themselves. It had been a long time since I had made love where love was actually part of the experience. I could tell it had been the same for her.

I am sure both of us had had some of the same feelings through this whole situation. "What am I doing...Why don't I stop this.....what sort of person is this who would.....why aren't they stopping me.....what are they going to think....will they think that I am the sort of person who......"

But in talking later, neither of us had any regrets about that afternoon. We eventually moved from the couch to the bedroom. Hours went by...we caressed, we kissed....we talked....we dreamed....I went down on her...she went down on me...we made love numerous times....slowly the sun went down...we went from afternoon to evening....and were totally unaware of the hours that passed by, being consumed by each other.

She got up to go to the bathroom, when she came back I pulled her into my lap and began to caress her breasts. She laid her head back and I began to kiss and suck on her neck and caress her earlobe with my lips and tongue. With one hand on her breast, I slipped the other hand down and began to gently rub and caress her pussy. She turned around and faced me, and pressed her breast into my mouth, and I began to suck it and nibble on her nipples.

I lay down on the couch, and she got on top of me, rising up so that I could see, feel and suck both of her breasts. This has always been one of my favorite positions. I held them together and licked and sucked both nipples at the same time. I could not get enough of her small, cute and firm little titties. I had put enough hickies on them that they looked bruised.

Sitting up, she guided my cock into her soft, tight and wet pussy. Now she was in control, thrusting as I squeezed and sucked her breasts. The length of time I could go before cumming was increasing, as there was almost nothing left for me to cum with. We had made love so many times that afternoon. She was so tight, one would have never guessed she has had 3 kids. It felt like being inside of a virgin.

We spent the entire day at her house, remaining nude, kissing, talking, and dreaming. Later that evening we took turns taking a bath, one bathing while the other sat there conversing. It was so strange...we sat there in each other's company, totally nude and felt comfortable, as if we had been together for years. I felt peaceful and comfortable, and most of all, happy.

We had not left the house for hours....no TV....no stereo...spending time together was all the entertainment we had need for. We were up most of the night....making love, talking, I don't know of any subjects we left untouched. We talked about our failed marriages, our kids, our childhoods, our hopes and dreams, our fears. our likes and dislikes. We touched, kissed, and tried almost everything to couples could do together. She was so open...no inhibitions, and nothing was forbidden. It was an afternoon, evening and night I will never forget.

The sun was coming up; I had never made it over to her friends house. This bothered me...what must they think of me now....they would know that I had never made it over....in fact...the entire time I was there I never once made it to their house. Yet, all my stuff was there....It was with great fear that I accompanied her to the house to get my belongings. I was relieved that they were not home and I never once ran into them. It was not that I was so ashamed of what we had done, as being uncomfortable with what they would think of her. I would be leaving, if they thought I was a terrible person, well, so be it. I really could not blame him much. But she lived there and it was a very small town. It could get very uncomfortable for her.

We drove around some the next day as she showed me the scenic sights of the little town. She showed me a farm where she had once lived, and a restaurant that she had made plans to treat me to that evening.

What a treat that turned out to be. She came out dressed in a little short Fredericks dress and looked like a total knockout. We went to the restaurant, which I think was the only one in the whole town. If I had thought about it, I could have probably taken her to one in a larger nearby city..

When the meal was over, she wanted to go out to the farm she had shown me earlier. We had talked by email before I had ever met her about spending one eve watching the sun set together. We took a blanket to sit on....and well....one thing led to another....which was really something I think we both had planned. But in Western Kansas, even in July, it can turn cool in the evening. I helped her out of her dress, undid her bra and slid down her panties and we made love.

It didn't take us long to fire up the flames of passion. We spent another night enjoying each other, and caressing each other, kissing and making love. She gave amazing blow jobs, and I could not believe she actually allowed me to cum in her mouth! There was not anything she would not allow me to try; she was even willing to allow anal intercourse! But we decided to save at least ONE thing for the Wedding night.

But she did have some inhibitions. I attempted to make HER cum...but each time we got close...she would stop me....almost in a panic. It seems her ex husband would get upset at her when that would occur...due to the "mess' it made. He had been an abusive person, and had mistreated her in so many ways. The more I was around her, the more scars I could see. I just kept telling her that I knew what would happen if we kept going, and it didn't bother me, that I liked it and it actually was a turn on for me. Even with that, I had a hard time getting her to allow herself to go that far. But finally she did, and then she was apologizing all over the place. I just started kissing her and telling her that I enjoyed it and it didn't bother me, and how much I liked bringing her to that point. It took quite awhile into our relationship before she found the confidence that I was not going to be angry with her for reaching a climax and soaking the bed or even me.

My time was running out as I had to get back and go back to work. I had been on vacation, and upon my return I was to start training for a new job.. I was not looking forward to that, but I was looking forward to getting into something other than what I was currently doing. I was not sure exactly how the departure was going to go, and what our future course of action was going to be. I was surprised when she asked to ride back home with me...her son lived there, and she thought she could stay there for awhile. I was glad to have the company for the long ride home. Little did we know the twists and turns that we were going to go through over the next couple of years. But we made it through....and we are happy and glad to be together.

So I came away from there with much more than I expected. Funny how you envision how something is going to go, and you seldom have it go as you pictured. Funny how you can go someplace with a list of fears...and come back with a totally different list. I still feel a little bad that my self-control was so weak...and glad that she didn't run me off the first time I made a wrong move. But I would not change a thing. It's funny, there was not one time that we made love that I gave any thought to the fact that she could get pregnant. I wasn't using anything, and never took time to find out if she was or not. It is just as amazing that she didn't worry about the same thing. I don't know why we never did worry about that, probably because she was going through "the change" We got married and two years later she did get pregnant and we ended up with a little boy whom we treasure.

So that is how it began, and the chapters are still being written. There have been some fantastic times, and times we did things so kinky I still find it hard to believe. There have been hard times, and times we both wondered if we'd make it...or if we even wanted to....but the part of us that did was so much stronger than any part of us that didn't. We stuck it out and we have always been glad we did.

There will always be tough times. Life is full of uncertainty and we can find ourselves feeling small and insecure. But through financial and employment issues, family issues, health issues, we have grown stronger and have now been married almost 12 years. We never lost our faith in God or our love and faith in each other. That is what keeps people together. Keeping their faith, and not giving up each other. The issues we face are always resolved in due time if we continue on that faith and stay stong and confident, enjoying the gift of each other that God gave to us.

12