How I Met My Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******************

I woke up next morning when Melinda woke up and left the bed. But she saw that I was awake and she smiled at me. "Good morning handsome," She greeted. "Good morning beautiful," I greeted back.

"I'm going to wake up Sara. Care to join me if you aren't getting late," She asked. I looked at the clock and I had a little time before I had to leave to my apartment. So I got up, just splashed my face with some water and joined her.

6 year old Sara was sleeping peacefully on her bed. Melinda shook her gently. "Sweetie, it's time to wake up."

Sara opened her sleepy eyes and mumbled, "Good morning mommy, can't I sleep some more?"

"You'll get late for your school honey. So be a good girl and get up. And look who is here."

Sara turned her head and she opened her eyes wide in surprise. "Uncle Shaun."

"Good morning Sara, now be a good girl and get up," I said. Then I lifted her from the bed and carried her to the kitchen. I sat her on a chair and Melinda started to prepare coffee. Meanwhile, I went to the bathroom and had a shower, so I only had to change the clothes at my place. We had a quick breakfast and I left the place, but not before giving Melinda another passionate kiss while Sara went to the bathroom.

I changed quickly and rushed to work. I was there right at the time. Even though my body was there, I was making plans in my mind for our date. I called to one of the most expensive restaurants in town and reserved a table for us. Then I called Melinda and informed her to be ready at 7 o'clock. She was so happy to hear about that.

I went home as fast as I could and got dressed in a tuxedo suit and sprayed some perfume. I bought a bunch of roses on my way.

There I was standing at her doorstep just before 7 p.m. Melinda opened the door and Oh my god, didn't she look gorgeous. Any man from a teenager to an old man laying on his death bed will surely be turning their heads at her. She was wearing a black V-neck dress showing off her bountiful cleavage. She looked real elegant not being slutty. I was staring at her for a long time not being able to pull my eyes off her beauty. But somehow I managed to mutter, "Hi Melinda, You look so beautiful today," and I gave her the bunch of roses. Melinda said, "Thanks Shaun, you look handsome too." I gave her a brief kiss.

"You can come in if we are not too late. Sara is waiting to see you."

We went in and Sara ran to me. "Hi uncle Shaun," and hugged me. "Hey Sara," I said, "Be a good girl and read your books until mommy and uncle return.Right? We won't be too late."

She hugged he and I hugged her back. Then we left.

It was about a 30 minute drive to the restaurant and we were escorted to our table. She was easily the most beautiful woman in the place. All the admiring glances from the men and some envious looks from women confirmed that. I was so proud to be seen with such a beauty as the envious glances from some men targeted me.

We had a nice meal and Melinda seemed to be really happy. We chatted about different things. We had some wine after the dinner but not much enough to get tipsy. I wanted to stay sober for our special occasion. So was she. Melinda wanted to go home quickly as we promised Sara to return quickly. So we went home and Sara was still awake reading her books.

We put her to sleep and made sure that she was sleeping unlike Melinda did when she went to work. Sara looked so happy when we took her to her room. We left the room carefully not making any noise. I swiped Melinda's feet off the floor and carried her to the bedroom. "Oh honey, what are you doing?" She giggled.

"This is what you deserve, my queen. You deserve to be treated better than this," I said and kissed her.

I laid her on the bed and I too lied by her side. I turned to her side and I saw that she was looking at me. We kept looking into each others' eyes for some time. Then I touched her soft cheeks as she pouted her lips and kissed my hand. "You're so beautiful," I whispered. "You are so handsome yourself," She said. I bent my head down and kissed her lips very gently. She too responded accordingly. I was propped on one elbow while my other hand was on her cheek. She was running her hands all over my back and head.

Our kiss got more intimate as we were getting warmed up. "I love you Melinda," I said between kisses. "I know baby, I know. I love you too. Show me your love, my darling. Show me how much you love me," She said.

I broke the kiss, knelt on the bed and removed my jacket and the bow tie. She too got on to her knees and started to unbutton my shirt. We engaged in another passionate kiss while she was unbuttoning me. She paused for a moment to examine my body and she gently ran her fingers over my chest and belly sending shivers through my spine. I closed my eyes and moaned enjoying her touch. "Come here baby," I said and sat on the bed resting my back on the head board. She straddled me and we were making out again. But this time we weren't innocent as the previous night. My hands were squeezing her big tits while her hands were roaming over my chest, belly and sometimes they ran over my crotch making my already erect cock even harder.

I started to move down and I kissed her chin and the neck. Melinda moaned, "Oh baby, please," as I played around her neck. But I couldn't figure out whether that was a protest or an encouragement. Her head turned up giving me better access to that sensitive skin. I took her neck flesh between my lips and playfully bit it. "This is wonderful," She moaned.

I proceeded from her neck towards her tits. Most of her tit flesh were covered with the fabric. So I kissed her cleavage and exposed parts with so much love. She held the back of my head with her hands as she moaned in pure joy. Then once again I moved up and kissed her. I took off her specs myself and placed them on the night stand. I pulled her dress to the edge of her shoulders while making out. Then I broke the kiss and looked at her eyes. "May I?" I asked ready to drop her dress from shoulders. "Please," was her only response.

I pulled her dress from the shoulders and it fell on her lap exposing her big breasts. It wasn't that I was seeing her breasts for the first time. But it was the first time that I saw them as my girlfriend's breasts. They looked so beautiful than before with a very slight sag and just below horizontal nipples surrounded with dark areola. Her nipples had got hard just because of her arousal. I admired them for some time and held them with both my hands like they were objects of reverence. Then started to kiss all over that gorgeous breasts. "Oh baby," She was moaning repeatedly as I kissed them.

Finally, I opened my mouth and took a nipple along with its areola into my mouth. I sucked it while occasionally flicking the nipple with my tongue. Melinda's hands were on the back of my head holding me to her breast. I squeezed and played with her free breast with my hand. "Yes baby, suck my tit and play with it. I really love to get my tits sucked," said Melinda.

Then I switched tits and did the same for another 10-15 minutes. Melinda pulled me up and kissed me again. Then I lifted her and laid her on the bed. I pulled her dress down as she lifted her hips to help me, leaving only her thong to cover her nudity. I too got rid of my pants and boxer. I knelt at her legs admiring the perfect view of her sexy body. "God, I'm feeling so shy," Melinda covered her face.

"Babe, you are the sexiest woman on earth."

I sucked her nipples briefly and moved my way down. I kissed her belly and I spent some time tonguing her belly button. Then I ignored her pussy intentionally and moved to her thighs. I kissed them all around, I even moved dangerously close to her thong covered pussy. But still I ignored it frustrating her more and more. "Honey please, you are torturing me," Melinda whined.

"Just wait. The more you wait, the pleasure is more," I said.

I continued to kiss my way down her legs until her delicate toes. Then I lifted on foot with both my hands and sucked the first toe. I did this to both legs and all toes. I sucked them separately making her squirm and moan. I licked her soles and kissed her whole feet. Melinda was really enjoying my oral service to her feet. It was confirmed by her moans of pleasure. "Shaun, you are spoiling me honey," She said as I was licking her feet.

"No babe, I'm worshiping the body of my sex goddess."

It was time for me to move to the precious gift, her pussy. I kissed my way up and planted a kiss on her pussy over the thong. Even her thong was drenched with her juices. I pulled it down and there it was, her cleanly waxed pussy oozing juices for me. I couldn't take my eyes off her plump labia. Melinda parted her legs some more and asked, "Do you like what you see, my love?"

"God, they are beautiful." That was all I could mutter.

Not more than 5 seconds later I was laying between her legs and my lips and tongue were latched on to her pussy. "Oh my god Shaun, you are going to make me cum," She moaned as she squeezed her tits with her hands.

"Yes baby. Cum for me. Cum all over my face," I said just taking my mouth away from her pussy for a moment. But I pushed my middle finger inside her not letting her pussy get vacant even for a second. Then I attacked her clit with my mouth. I took her little bud between my lips and sucked it while my fingers did the magic in her.

Her breathing got heavier and her pussy started to clench around my fingers. Melinda's legs wrapped around my head not letting me get away. I could barely breathe and hear anything. I knew my only way out was to make her cum. So I fucked her with fingers vigorously while my lips sucked her pleasure bud like a vacuum. "Oh my god Shaun you are making me Cummmm........." Melinda cried as she succumbed to her orgasm.

I sealed her pussy with my mouth as she squirted huge amount of her juices straight into my waiting mouth. It tasted better than I expected. To be honest I never expected her to squirt that much. I haven't seen her squirt before and I expected it to be the first of many squirts she has in store for me in the future. They were too much for me to gulp and some of it poured on to the bed through the corners of my mouth.

Her orgasm was so intense that her hips lifted off the bed and she almost crushed my skull with her thighs. She rode her orgasm for so long and I having difficulties in breathing as my face was stuck on her crotch.

Finally her orgasm subsided and her body went limp. Her legs which were locked around my head dropped to the bed. I came up for air as soon as her legs loosened the grip and filled my lungs with a deep breath. I looked at Melinda. She was struggling to catch her breath. I laid beside her and pulled her closer to me. She snuggled to me and I wrapped my arms around her.

Her breathing steadied and she said, "That was the biggest orgasm I've ever had. Thank you so much Shaun," Without bothering to move.

"Anything for my goddess," I kissed her head.

She lifted her head from my chest and rubbed my cheeks which were smeared with her cum. "I've made such a mess on your face. I'm sorry my love."

"I don't care about it as long as you get satisfied." I kissed her letting her taste her own juices. Our tongues danced and hands roamed. I broke the kiss and asked, "Hon, have you ever squirted before? You haven't with me. But with the others?"

"Baby, that was my first and I'm so glad it was with you. No man has made me feel so special and you haven't even made love to me yet. And Shaun, can I ask you something?"

"Of course honey."

"Baby, can we please remember today as our first time? I'm really ashamed about my past and I want to start a new life, with you," She asked almost dropping down into tears.

"Honey, I had sex with Maria before. But from today I'm making love to Melinda Jones. So this indeed is our first time," I reassured her.

"So, why are you waiting? Make love to me and make me yours."

I needed no second invitation. I quickly mounted her as she parted her legs and my cock was lying on her slit. I held my cock with one hand and guided it to the opening. But I got a feeling like she was hesitating for a moment. I looked at her face. She looked scared. "What's wrong my love?" I asked.

"Won't you wear a condom?" She questioned me back.

"Trust me darling. I'll never let you down. I promise," I said and rubbed her cheek lovingly.

"There's no man I trust more than you baby. Take me now. Make me yours." She was looking into my eyes.

I entered her slick vagina in a very slow stroke. I took my time and bottomed out my whole 6 and half inches of man meat into her vagina. It was my first time without a condom with her and second time over all. That skin to skin contact felt so much better than using a condom. "Aaahhh......" We moaned in unison as I entered all the way. I kissed her as I waited in the position for a while and our lips remained locked for the whole time.

"Please love me darling," Melinda pleaded.

I pulled my cock out until only the head remained in and glided it smoothly in. Her pussy felt like a hot oven warming up to bake a cake. I started very slowly and picked up the pace as we made love. Melinda wrapped her legs around my waist helping me to push in much harder. She closed her eyes enjoying our love making and her lips parted slightly eliciting low moans.

We fell to a steady rhythm we both could enjoy ourselves. Melinda wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down for another kiss. I felt her hard nipples poking on my chest as we kissed. They were making me rush towards my orgasm. Usually I lasted longer than this. But more than a month without sex and making love to my dream woman made my first orgasm really quick. I whispered, "I'm going to cum soon babe. Will you cum with me?"

Melinda started to rub her clit as soon as she heard it and sh said, "Yes baby. We are going to cum together and really hard."

I bent my head down and sucked a nipple. "Oh baby, suck it and bite it," She moaned.

I gently bit her nipple and her moans got louder. I was getting so close to my orgasm and I was fucking her in abandon. Suddenly she screamed, "I'm cumminngggggggg...." and her pussy started to tighten around my cock. That powerful vaginal contractions were more than enough to take me over the line and I too climaxed with a loud cry, "Melinda.........."

I don't know how much I came in her. But I'm sure as hell that it was the biggest orgasm of my life. I ejaculated rope after rope of my hot sperm into her unprotected, very fertile womb. She hugged me tightly as we both we flew in our orgasmic skies and for the first time in life I felt satisfied after sex. Never in my life before I felt so much high in my orgasm. In that very instance I knew for sure that Melinda was the woman for me. I needed to spend the rest of my life with her.

My body went limp after that gigantic orgasm. I had to put some effort to roll away from her. Melinda was still settling down breathing heavily. I just kept watching her beauty even when she was a mess after 2 mammoth orgasms. Her hair was disheveled, mascara had smeared around her eyes, her make up had gone with her sweat and my kisses and down there at her crotch, her pussy was leaking our combined juices on to the bed clothes. But still she looked really gorgeous.

She turned to me as her orgasm subsided. "What are you looking at?" She asked.

"I'm just looking at your beauty."

"Oh honey, I'm a total mess right now," She said looking at her body.

"The afterglow of our love makes you beautiful more than ever," I said and kissed her.

"Baby, that's too much of a complement. But I can tell you that was even better than the last one," said Melinda.

"Yeah. That was the best for me too. I guess it does happen when you are with the right person."

"Then I suppose we are the best match," She said and we rolled while kissing to have her on top of me.

My cock had become hard again and it was ready for a long action packed night. "Can you go again, love?" I asked.

"Of course yes baby. I wan to remember this night until the day I die," She said. "Then I hope you don't mind riding me, my cow girl?" I asked.

She straddled me in an instance and she impaled herself on my cock. Her cum soaked pussy gave away no friction and my cock slid in easily. Melinda wasted no time and she started to rock up and down on my cock. I just laid there resting my head on a pillow watching her tits move up and down to the rhythm of her body. I cupped her tits with my hands. "Tweak my nipples baby," She moaned.

I squeezed those beautiful 36D tits with both my hands tweaked her nipples as she wanted. She closed her eyes and her mouth slightly opened. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum," She was muttering like she was in a trance.

I wasn't going to cum that fast as I had climaxed a few moments ago. So I kept playing with her tits and suddenly she gave out a loud cry, "Fuuuuck......", she climaxed. She was riding me in a frenzy as her orgasm washed over her. It was good 2-3 minutes she was experiencing her orgasm and finally she fell on me.

I held her tightly, not letting her fall. I could feel her heart beat still racing and her pussy was still contracting around my cock. She breathed hard and she finally spoke as she caught her breath. "That was true heaven darling. I never imagined it would be so satisfying to climax with the right man," She said still laying her head on my chest.

I bent my knees and got ready to get the leverage to love her once more. I said, "So I hope you won't mind another trip to the heaven?" and pushed my hips up driving my still hard cock once again into her moist vagina.

She looked surprised for a while and she too responded by pushing her hips down matching with my upward thrusts. "Oh baby I love you so much," She said and kissed passionately.

She lifted her torso up a bit and her big tits started to sway as she was getting fucked. I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked it gently. Meanwhile my hands were busy rubbing her plump buttocks. They were so sot that I didn't want to take my hands off of it. They were shaking because of the pounding that I was giving her. I slowly moved my hands closer to her ass hole and Melinda didn't mind it. So I moved my right hand dangerously close to her virgin ass and I slowly circled my index finger around her puckered hole.

Suddenly I got an idea and I brought it to my mouth. Then sucked it and coated it with a copious amount of my saliva. Melinda didn't notice this as she was enjoying the fuck of her life to its full extent. I placed my finger at her sphincter and applied enough force to just get the tight hole to open. Melinda opened her eyes and looked back to see the tip of my finger was almost in her ass. "No baby please don't," She begged me. But I pushed it a little more and her begging turned into a loud cry. "Noooo... baby please. oh my god, yes.. please don't stop. God I'm cumming again. Aaahhh........"

She came on my cock with a loud cry. I kept my finger at her sphincter just moving in and out, only in millimeters. She was convulsing on me and her pussy was gripping my cock like a vise. I think she was experiencing a train of orgasms as she was shaking for a really long time. Finally, I released my sperm into her fertile womb for the second time in the night with a loud groan. I didn't have much cum left as I unloaded most of it inside her during my first orgasm. But there were enough for the second time. We went high and high, probably higher than you go when you do drugs. I'm so glad I'm not addicted to drugs but this beautiful woman lying on top of me. She always gets me higher than drugs.

Both of us had run out of energy as we came down from our own climaxes. Melinda rolled down from me and fell on to the mattress. I didn't even have the energy to hold her. My limp cock was hanging between my legs while Melinda's pussy was leaking our cum on to the covers. We laid there breathing heavily, recovering from our climaxes.