How I Met My Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melinda laughed. "Really? This is the first time I've ever heard that word from you. About whom are you jealous?"

"Her," I said touching her belly. I used the word 'her' to our baby because I was expecting a baby girl.

"The baby? Why are you feeling jealous about her?" Melinda looked surprised.

"It's not that I don't love her. I love her so much. But I feel something in the back of my mind. Probably jealousy. She will be your first concern after she is born. You will always run to her when she is crying, no matter what you do. Even when we make love. She will always have your attention. She will be the first in the queue for this beautiful breasts and I'll have to wait until she gets enough," I was saying looking at her.

She laughed once again. "Baby, you are being so childish. That's one of the things that make me love you more. Sometimes I feel like I'm your mother also when you act like this. Now listen. I'll have two roles to play in the family. Mommy and girlfriend. Mommy Melinda's first concern is her children. She will run to her children anytime they need her because they are still very young and one is a baby. That's when all the problems you have will rise. But, when I'm in girlfriend mode you are my primary concern, in fact the only concern. I'll do anything to please you. But my love, you have to remember if my children need me at anytime, I mean anytime I have to be the mommy, not girlfriend. I hope you are okay with that," She asked.

I clearly understood it. There's nothing more precious to a mother than her children. It's the same for a father also. I kissed her and said, "Yes babe, I get that and I wish I could be the best father like you are being the best mother."

"Hey, you are the best father and the best boyfriend. Don't ever doubt that," She said touching my cheeks with her hands.

We engaged in a passionate kiss swapping our tongues in each others' mouths. I moved down to her breasts again, passing her neck and the collar bone. "Suck my tits baby," She said. I worshiped her tits by licking, kissing and sucking her soft flesh. I sucked her areolae and played with her ring. "You'd have to remove it before the baby," I said gently pulling her ring.

"I'll do it just in time my love. Don't worry."

I unbuttoned the rest of her dress and kissed my way down over her swollen belly. I planted kisses all around it paying special attention to her tattoo. For some reason it was a real turn on for me to see and touch it. I moved further down until I met her pussy. It was hairier than ever before. She parted her legs wider as I lied comfortably between her legs and examined my precious gift. "It's so hairy," I said with awe.

"I couldn't trim it in a long time. Don't you like it?" She was blushing with embarrassment.

"Are you kidding me? It's so beautiful when it is hairy. I didn't want you to think of me as some some kind of pervert. That's why I told you to keep it trimmed," I said without taking my eyes off her beautiful bush.

"Now I know it, so I will let them grow and just trim it when they grow really wild," She smiled.

"That's a deal then," I said and got up from the bed. "Just wait here," I said having a new idea in my head.

She was looking at me quizzically as I searched through my bags under the dimmed light of the room until I found one of my combs. I returned to the same position as before and started to neatly comb her pubic hair. "I've never tried this with anyone. I only saw it in a porn some time ago. How does it feel?" I asked, slowly combing her bush to different sides.

"You really are a pervert like you said. It feels sort of itchiness with some comfort. I can assure you, this is one of the bet fore plays I've ever had," She said slightly squirming on the bed.

I combed her bush so that they bent to the side opening her dripping pussy to my scanning mouth. I threw the comb onto the table and licked her slit once from bottom to the top until my tongue touched her clit so that I could collect all her juices collected on it. Melinda shuddered as my tongue hit the clit. Her wet hair stayed parted as I started to suck the clit holding it between my lips. "Oh baby, this is incredible. You are going to make me cum in seconds," She said holding my head tightly with her hands.

I inserted my right index and middle fingers inside her hot vagina and curled them slightly up in search of her g-spot. It didn't take me long to find her sweet spot as she began to shudder when my fingers moved over the familiar rough spot. I kept simulating it with my fingers and sucking her clit with my mouth. She started to shudder continuously and more steadily. It wasn't long before she cried out, "Shaun, I'm cummiiinnngggg..." as her pussy started to spasm around my fingers and released great amount of her vaginal juices wetting my hand and lower part of my face. Her ass lifted from the bed as she was moaning and she held my head tightly not letting me get away from her pussy. I kept sucking and fingering until she experienced multiple orgasms and pushed me away as her pussy was getting sensitive.

I moved up and she pulled me for a frantic kiss. It was full of love as well as lust. I could feel that her body was still shuddering from the aftermath of her gigantic orgasm. She broke the kiss but still our faces were touched with our foreheads. "I'm so glad you were really busy to date anyone," She said and smiled. "Otherwise we wouldn't have met and I'd still be a whore and we won't be having great sex like this."

I planted a peck on her lips and said, "I need you baby, right now."

I quickly got off of my t-shirt and shorts. Then I positioned her on all fours giving me a perfect view of both her pussy and ass. I placed two pillows under her belly to prevent any form af stress she would be feeling with her belly hanging. I rubbed the head of my cock along her slit teasingly once and inserted it slowly in. Her pussy was so wet from her earlier orgasm and my cock slid in with no resistance. "Your pussy feels so good on my cock," I said relishing the warm velvety feeling on my cock.

"Fuck me darling. Fuck your pregnant girlfriend now," She said slowly moving against me. I pulled my cock back and pushed it in making Melinda moan. It didn't take long for us to build up a steady rhythm which both of us were actively enjoying the moment. The room was filled with our moans and the noises of slapping flesh. I saw that Melinda's night dress hadn't been removed from her arms. I pulled it, "Take this off babe." She released it from her shoulders one at a time and I threw the dress on to one of my bags.

I knew that doggy position would be giving her some sort of discomfort with her hanging belly. So I pulled out and laid on the bed on my side. She got the cue and spooned against me. I pushed in again and carried on my loving assault on her. I wrapped one arm around her chest and massaged her breast while I was propped on the other elbow.

Melinda's body language was showing an oncoming orgasm. So I doubled my efforts, both with my cock and the hand. Melinda turned her head and kissed me as she climaxed again. Her pussy was squeezing my cock tight like a wise, but I could go for some more as I had climaxed once before. I gradually slowed down and stopped moving momentarily. We were kissing to let Melinda enjoy her climax. She whispered, "This time, go harder."

I obeyed her like a good boyfriend and started to ram my pelvis hard on her ass cheeks. We were moaning as each of my thrusts met her bottom. I fucked her in the same position until she climaxed again and this time I too let my orgasm flow freely over me taking all of my frustrations throughout the week away. We laid there basking in the after glow of our orgasms. Then the tiredness of the day took over us and we drifted off to a peaceful slumber in each others' arms.

************************

We got up early on Saturday and got ready as I had made plans for the whole day. It was our first family trip. Sara was really excited about the weekend and it was no difference for Melinda and myself. We spent the morning session in the zoo and the aquarium. Sara was running around like a free bird looking at all the animals and fish she had only seen on books and television before. Melinda also looked so happy because she was visiting her home town. We met some of Melinda's old friends who had visited there with the families. We talked with some of them. Melinda was moving slowly and it was me who kept an eye on Sara as she ran around.

Then we had our lunch. We went to the mall after the lunch and stayed some time there shopping for some clothes for Sara and Melinda. Then we went to the museum. Sara didn't understand most of the things there and we had to explain them to her. We decided to visit the Victoria Park to have some rest before heading back to the hotel. We walked around the park enjoying the nature. There was a children's play area and Sara asked for the permission to play. We let her go and sat on a bench keeping her on our sight. I put my arm over her shoulder and she leaned on to me resting her head on my shoulder. It was real mind refresher to see all those kids laughing and running around. It must've been good 15 minutes later when I saw a slightly older couple walk towards us with a kid about Sara's age or younger. But Melinda didn't notice it as she was enjoying in the sight of the kids playing.

"Melinda," The woman said with some doubt in her voice. She must've recognized her from the distance, "May be some close relation of hers," I thought seeing the similarity in Melinda and the woman.

Melinda's reaction was nothing I expected. She shuddered after hearing the voice and she looked at the woman. Melinda's facial expression changed drastically like she had seen a ghost. "M..Mom," Melinda stammered.

That was my chance to get surprised. The woman was Melinda's mom and the man, probably her husband. "Who was that kid?" I thought. Melinda's mom sent the kid to the play area and turned back to us with tearful eyes. "My sweet daughter," She said and broke down to tears. The man tried to console her. She tried to come towards us but Melinda said with a stern voice, "No, don't you ever come near me or my family again." Melinda was shaking with anger.

"Please Melinda," She was now crying. I stood there without being able to come up with a solution. The man was trying his best to console his wife. But all his efforts were in vain as she kept crying looking at Melinda. Even some of the visitors were looking at the little scenario going on between us. Even the mother's tears couldn't change Melinda's mind. If the rage in her eyes had turned into a fire, I'm pretty sure it would've burnt the whole city down. It was reasonable in her side as this woman standing right infront of her was the very first reason she had to whore herself to raise her daughter. I held Melinda tight as I wasn't sure what her response would be if I let her go. I said with the most calm voice I could build, "Melinda, just calm down baby. It's not good with your situation. Everybody is looking at us. So why don't we go to somewhere else and come up with a solution to all this?"

"There's nothing to discuss anymore. The only place we are going is back to our hotel room, right now," Melinda emphasized the last part of it with much anger. But she seemed to be trying to keep it under control.

"But..." I tried to speak, but Melinda interfered.

"Bring Sara to the car," Her anger was directing towards me. But she turned back and walked towards the car. I went to the play area and called Sara who wasn't much pleased to leave it so early.

We had to go past the couple on our way to the car. Melinda's mom stopped me and held my hand. "Please bring her to our home if you can change her mind. She knows the place. I really need to apologize to her." She said.

"I'll try," I muttered and left with Sara. We drove back to the hotel in complete silence. I was thinking about what Melinda's mother said. If everything she said were true, she was feeling truly remorseful about what she had done to her daughter. Also this would be the only chance to confront their feelings to each other and put this burden on their heads down.

So I talked about this with Melinda after we returned to the hotel. She was so stubborn that she didn't even want to discuss about it at first. But after much insistence we talked about it and I told her about what her mother said to me. She told me that she had sworn herself that sh would not step into that house again. I said, "Please hon, it's just this once."

"No Shaun. Never," She refused.

"Won't you do that even for me?" I asked trying to use her weakness against her.

"Oh honey, don't do that. You are my weakness and you always keep using that against me," She whined.

"Only for your own good."

"Okay then. Just this once. But she can't touch me and I won't introduce her to Sara as grandmother. All right?" She agreed after much consideration.

"As you say, ma'am." I was so glad that I could finally persuade her to meet her mother.

Melinda insisted that we meet them the same night. "I want to keep my head clear to sleep well," She said.

It wasn't no more than 5-6 kilometers from the hotel to her house. It was a simple house in a quiet neighborhood. We reached there around 6.30 p.m. and Melinda's mother opened the door. "Oh my god, you are here. Please come in." She looked so happy to see us.

Isabelle (Melinda's mother's name as I came to know later) tried to hug Melinda but the response was cold as it was in the park. She pushed Isabelle away but this time it was non verbal. Then Isabelle held my hand and said, "Thank you so much for making her mind to meet me. This means so much to me." She touched Sara's cheeks and said, "Hi sweetie. You look so beautiful." Sara smiled and said, "Thank you."

She led us to the living room where her husband and the kid were waiting. He shook hands with me and then I rubbed the kid's head gently. Melinda refused to shake hands with the man who happened to be her ex-husband. We sat on the couch opposite to them. Isabelle told her daughter, "Sweetie, why don't you go to your room and play with your new friend here?"

Sara looked at me. "May I, daddy?" She asked. "Of course honey," I said.

There was an awkward silence as the kids went to the room. I finally broke the silence as it was becoming unbearable. "What's her name?"

"She is Emma and she is 5 years old," Isabelle answered.

"Your sister is so cute," I tried to do a joke just to break the tension in the room. "Half-sister," Melinda emphasized and I knew my joke failed miserably.

"I have a half sister younger than my daughter. How ironic," Melinda was still in anger. But Isabelle didn't seem to care about it.

"Sara is the spitting image of you when you were young. So is Emma," She said.

"Don't ever talk about me or my daughter again, or I'll walk out of that door for good. I only came here because of Shaun and don't make me disrespect him by doing that."

"Why can't I? You are my daughter and she is my grand daughter," Isabelle asked, not in the calm voice she spoke before. I knew that the argument was going to get heated.

"Because you are the one that ruined my life. You are the reason that I had to be a whore to raise my daughter. If Shaun wasn't there for me, I may still be," Melinda yelled and started to cry. I held her closely and tried to calm her down. "Sweetie, sweetie, just calm down. I'm here for you," I said.

But she kept crying. Isabelle and her husband were looking at us in disbelief on what she just said. "Let's go Shaun, please," I heard Melinda say.

I got up and helped Melinda to get on to her feet. "I'm sorry, but we have to go," I apologized and called for Sara. She came running to us from the room. Luckily, Melinda was able to wipe away her tears before she saw them.

We drove back in silence. I was feeling guilty because I was the one to persuade her to meet her mom again. Neither of us were feeling hungry. So we fed Sara and put her to sleep. "Honey, I'm so sorry. You went through all these trouble because of me," I said after we laid on bed to sleep.

"Baby, you don't have to apologize. You were just trying to make things right and you were acting so maturely. It's just that me and mom can never get along since that day. If you still think that you did something wrong, then you can spoon behind me and hold me for the whole night," She said.

I was so glad to hear that. We didn't have sex that night as she wasn't in the mood after the argument and the cry. So I held her tightly for the whole night as she wanted.

We went home next morning and made love in our bedroom while Sara did her homework from school in hers.

*****

Ch. 03 is still in progress. So please vote and comment for the story and let me know your ideas.