How I Met My Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
The child is born and a new problem arises.
9.2k words
3.34
14.6k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been like forever since I last uploaded a story. There are 4 stories in progress. So please be patient and enjoy this chapter.

*****

We were announced that the anniversary party of our company was due in 2 months. The announcement was made about the 2nd week after our vacation. All the employees were excited about it as everyone knew that the party would be held in grand scale. Usually, everyone attended the party with their partners, so I didn't attend the previous year's party as I couldn't find a date for it. But this time the story was different. I was looking forward to go to the party with Melinda.

She looked concerned when I revealed the news about the party. She sent Sara to her room as she had finished the dinner and turned to me, "Honey, I'm so glad that you want to take me to your party. But don't you remember what I told you before we started everything? What if there is someone who knows me as Maria? You'll be humiliated in front of everyone and I won't be able to bear it. So, I think it's better for you to go alone for it rather than getting humiliated."

I pulled my chair close to her and held her hands. "Sweetie, I know about you and I don't care what the others say. Let them go to hell with it. So, either we go to the party together or I won't be attending the party at all. Are we clear?"

"Oh Shaun please understand me baby. I'm not telling you to go alone because I don't love you. I love you and care about you so much. I know it is so important to you to attend this event. So please go to it alone," Said Melinda.

I wasn't going to give up that easily. I had to think about a better way to persuade her to go to the party. So we ended the conversation for the day.

I thought about it for the next few days. But nothing came up to my mind. About a week later, Clair, one of my co-workers came to the office. But she looked different and I couldn't identify her at first. She had dyed her black hair to blonde. Then it dawned to me that if I can get Melinda's hair dyed and use a different colored contact lens, she would look different too. I went home that evening and told Melinda about it. "You don't give up easily. Do you?" She laughed.

"Never. Especially when it is about you," I said and kissed her. We discussed about it and after much consideration she agreed to dye her hair in blonde and use blue color contact lenses.

Days turned into weeks and the party day arrived. Melinda was passing the 7th month of the pregnancy. So we were careful when choosing a dye for her. She looked completely different after dying and using the contact lenses. Even Sara couldn't identify her mom.

I had another plan in my mind. I wanted to propose her to marry me. I wanted to make it special and there won't be many better places than the office party with most of my work colleagues. So I bought a gold ring with a small diamond and kept it in the pocket of my jacket.

Melinda looked really classy and stunning on when she got dressed for the party. I wore a tuxedo and she was wearing a red color long V-neck dress. We called a baby sitter to look after Sara while we were at the party.

I was so excited to go to the party as I had never attended it. Also it'd be the first time my co-workers were going to meet Melinda. She too was excited to meet my co-workers and also quite nervous.

Even at the hotel, she was holding my hand tightly when we were entering the hall. "I've never attended to a party like this," She whispered.

"Don't worry. You're going to turn so many heads in your first party," I replied.

"I'm pregnant and fat. No one will look at me," She said.

"See that for yourself," I said and entered the hall.

Most of my co-workers had attended before us and they were chatting with each other. My best friend Nathan was the first one to notice us. He came to us with his girlfriend. "I thought you might not be attending the party this time too," He said and turned to Melinda. "You must be Melinda, Shaun's girlfriend whom he can't stop talking about." She blushed after hearing that.

We talked with several of my friends and then I met my boss. Melinda looked shocked as she saw my boss. "Jason please, I can't meet him." She pleaded.

I knew the reason why she refused to meet him. But I reassured her, "C'mon babe, don't be nervous. I'm sure no one will recognize you. How can anyone recognize you when even I can't recognize you."

Finally, she had to come with me to meet the boss. Luckily, he couldn't recognize her as she had changed her hair color and contact lenses.

Then the band started to perform. Some couples joined the dance floor. Melinda refused to dance as she was feeling tired even after doing a very little work. So she started to chat with some of my female co-workers while I went to the bar to have a beer. I saw Matt, one of my junior staff members sitting with the ladies and he was paying some attention towards Melinda. She too was talking with him in a friendly manner. It looked like she was rejecting an offer from him.

I quickly went to the band and asked them to play a slow romantic song next and then have a little pause before starting the one after that.

I went to Melinda and kissed her head. "Hey babe, what's going on?" I asked not caring about Matt being there.

"Matt asked me to dance with him. But I refused," She said.

"But you have to dance with me this time. I promise you, it won't be long and you won't feel any discomfort," I asked as I wanted to propose her at the end of a song, in front of everybody.

Melinda slowly got up as the band started the slow romantic number I asked. We joined the dance floor and swayed to the music as she couldn't do anything more with her belly. We were looking into each other's eyes with so much love as the song was being played.

I went down on one knee as the song was finished and took the box out of my pocket. "What are you doing?" She was confused.

"I've wanted to ask this from you for a long time. But I was waiting for the right time and now I know the time is always right with the right person." I was looking straight at her eyes and she looked absolutely shocked. "Melinda Jones, will you make me the happiest man on earth?" I asked and opened the box letting her see the Diamond ring inside. She was covering her mouth with both of her hands and tears of joy were running down her pretty cheeks.

She shook her head in affirmation and "Yes, yes, yes," was all she could tell. Then I took her left hand and carefully put the ring around her ring finger. I heard a loud round of applause and I could see everyone looking at us and applauding. Both of us blushed after seeing the reaction of my co-workers. I got up from my position and kissed my fiancée for a long time.

Then my friends gathered around us and wished us good luck. We thanked them all and I escorted Melinda to a seat. She sat on the chair and she looked happier than ever. It looked like she was glowing from happiness. I sat next to her and held her hand. She looked at me. "I... I.. I never thought a moment like this would happen to me." She was speechless.

"Shh... Babe, just enjoy the moment," I said and kissed her again. This time it was more passionate and sensual than before. My tongue roamed in her mouth for a very short time and I felt my cock getting harder by each passing second.

"Fuck, Melinda I need you. Let's go home," I suggested. I would've fucked her at a wash room or the car park if she wasn't pregnant. But, I wasn't going to make my pregnant fiancée tired by taking her in such an uncomfortable place.

"What about the party? Don't you want to stay till the end?" She asked.

"Fuck the party. I want you more than anything now," I said and got up.

I just said "good night" to some of my colleagues and to my boss and told them that Melinda was feeling uncomfortable when they asked about us leaving early.

Melinda was rubbing my hard on gently all the way to our home. I thought I was going to cum in my pants. But she knew exactly how to keep me on the edge without taking me to the climax. It was very hard to focus on the road while my sexy fiancée was rubbing my cock over my clothes. Somehow I managed to drive the car home without facing any accident.

I swept her feet off the ground in the elevator and carried her to our apartment without listening to her protests. Melinda had to open the door with her key as I couldn't open it. Sara had gone to sleep as it was quite late. We paid the baby sitter and I carried Melinda to our bedroom as soon as the babysitter left.

"Baby wait, I want to check on Sara before anything," Melinda said.

Both of us went to her room. Sara was sleeping peacefully under the covers. Melinda kissed her forehead and whispered, "Good night baby girl. Mommy loves you so much."

I also rubbed her head, "Good night little angel."

I carried Melinda to the bedroom and laid her at the center of our queen sized bed very carefully. I removed my jacket and she said, "Don't. Please let me do it."

I removed my shoes with the pair of socks and knelt on the bed as she too knelt on it with my support. First she removed the bow tie. Then she unbuttoned my shirt one by one teasingly. I was looking at her. She saw it, but only smiled at me. "Fuck, this woman was going to tease me until I lose control," I thought.

I bent my head down and kissed the side of her neck making her moan. "Aaahhh..." I kept kissing her neck and shoulders. She tried to pull away, but I held her in position and continued my loving assault on her.

She finished unbuttoning me and I got rid of my shirt. Then she unbuckled my belt and in no time my pants came off leaving me only in my boxers. "You look more handsome than ever," She whispered.

I slipped her dress from her shoulders. With a single swift motion, the dress was on the bed reveling her ripe breasts. I was so turned on at that moment. I quickly got rid of my boxers too and pulled down her panties. "I want to fuck you right now," I whispered.

She smiled naughtily and got on her hands and knees showing her wonderful ass to me. I placed some pillows under her belly to ease the discomfort to her belly. I positioned myself behind her and aimed my cock at her pussy. I rubbed the cock head along her slit making her hornier and beg for my cock. "Shaun please, give me your cock baby. I can't take your torture anymore," Melinda was begging.

I pushed my cock as it was at the hole and it went in with ease because of all the lubrication her pussy was secreting. Also it wasn't tight as it was before the pregnancy. But I enjoyed the warmth of her love channel like before. Pregnant sex is something you won't get often and also unique. Some people don't get to experience it at least once in their life and some don't like it. But for me, it's a heavenly experience with her belly getting swelled as our baby grew inside her and her tits getting larger getting ready to feed our baby.

"Aaahh..." Both of us moaned in unison as I bottomed out in one swift motion. I bent down and hugged her body cupping her large tits with my palms. "Fuck me hard my love. Fuck your pregnant fiancée really hard," She said.

The words 'pregnant' and 'fiancée' really turned me on. I quickly kidded her shoulder and pulled out my hard member readying to give her the hard fuck she needed. I grabbed her hips with my hands and thrust my cock in quite hard, but not as hard as we had done before the pregnancy as I wanted to make sure that I didn't cause any harm to our baby.

I started to pound her hard with that stroke. Melinda too started to moan with my trusts. It was so erotic to see the pregnant lady moaning while I pounded her from behind. Her tits were swaying to the rhythm of my strokes. "Yes yes yes baby, fuck me hard and make me cum. I want to every last inch of that hard cock of yours," She moaned.

"You know you will sweetie. My cock is always hard for my girl."

I kept fucking Melinda hard as she wanted it. She always knew that I couldn't resist her and I'd somehow give her what she wanted.

I squeezed her fleshy buttocks and man, didn't it feel good. It was like her soft flesh melted in my hands. "Fuck babe, your body is divine," I said loud.

"My man is more than divine to me. Now shut up and make me cum," It was like she was badly in need for a powerful orgasm.

An orgasm was building up inside me as I fucked her hard. "You better cum babe. I don't think I'll be able to hold on for much longer," I warned Melinda.

"Don't you dare cum before me, stud," She said and began to rub her clit furiously in an attempt to cum before me. "Oh my god, oh my god," She was moaning like in a frenzy.

I knew she was going to cum soon as her pussy was contracting around my cock. Her moans were also getting louder and louder as both of us approached our orgasms.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum all over your big cock. Make me cum, make me cum."

I was trying so hard not to cum before her. Her body stiffened and let out a loud shriek. "I'm cummmiiiinnnggggggggggg..." She gripped the blanket and buried her face in the pillow. Her pussy gripped my cock like a vise pulling me closer to my orgasm.

She was flying in her orgasm for a long time and I kept driving my cock into her all the while. I felt cum rising from my balls. "I'm going to cum babe. Where do you want it?"

She had recovered from her mammoth orgasm. "Cum in my mouth," She said.

I quickly pulled out and positioned myself in front of her. She quickly put my cock in her mouth. She slowly bobbed her head along my shaft while occasionally swirling her tongue around the top. "Cum for me my darling. I want every last drop of it," She said while jerking off my cock.

"Yes baby yes. I'm cumming in your mouth. Oh shit... Aaahhhh..." My cock began to spurt ropes of thick semen inside her warm mouth. Melinda sealed her lips around it making sure nothing escaped from her mouth. I was in heaven. I lost the track of time while I was enjoying my orgasm. Melinda vacuumed my cock until she got the last drop.

Finally she planted a kiss on cock head. "Your cum is so tasty as ever," She licked her lips.

I ran my fingers through her blonde hair. "You're the best in everything as always," I said making her cheeks blush.

I pulled the pillows from under her belly and arranged again for her to lay her head. She laid there and I laid by her side propped on my elbows. My eyes were transfixed on her sexy body. Her cute face, her large breasts topped with dark areolas and nipple, belly swelled with our baby inside, hairy pussy, chubby thighs and arms, fleshy buttocks, delicate fingers, in short she was everything I looked for in a woman.

"Please don't look at me like that. I feel so shy," She covered her face with her hands.

I came out of my trance and moved her hands away from her face. "You're so beautiful, my love. I'm addicted to you."

I kissed her forehead and then showered kisses all over her face while holding her close to me. I kissed her lips and we were exchanging soft kisses for a long time, gently whispering our love to each other.

"Will you love me like this forever?" She asked looking at my face.

"Yes babe. I'm going to love you like this until I die. I can't imagine a life without you," I said and hugged her. We stayed like that until she drifted to sleep. Then I pulled the covers over us and shortly, I too fell asleep.

*********************

Next few weeks were quite busy for me with my job and she was more than happy to do most of her work by herself. But I found time to arrange the extra room in my apartment for the baby. It looked so beautiful after all the hard work by me and specially Melinda. We decided not to have sex during her last month. She was the one who suggested and I was happy to comply.

But we only refrained from vaginal sex. She gave me hand jobs and wonderful blowjobs. During that time her oral skills were improved by a considerable amount. Then we did tit fucking, tit sucking and another naughty idea came to my mind. I started to lick her armpits and I fucked her fleshy armpits. That was a novel experience for both of us and we were loving it. Sometimes I came on her armpit and I licked them for her. Then I show her my tongue for her to suck off the remaining cum.

Melinda gave birth to a beautiful girl in the following month. Sara was so happy that she has a little sister to look after. We named the baby as 'Emma'.

The following weeks were quite busy for me, not with my office work, but with paternal works. I had to take some leaves from work to do the household stuff as Melinda wasn't able to do them by herself as soon as the baby was delivered. We even refrained from having sex until 6 weeks from delivery according to the doctor's advice.

We decided to visit my parents' home since I hadn't visited them since I started the relationship with Melinda. She was little scared to meet them, but I assured that they'd love to meet her. So, I called them over the telephone and checked whether they were at home on the following day. They knew about Melinda and they weren't initially happy about me dating a single mother. I had told them that she was a waitress at a local hotel. But I didn't know how they'd react when they meet her. Also I had planned to have our first post-delivery sex at my parents' home.

It was about 300km to my parents' home from my apartment. So we started the journey on a Thursday morning as it was holidays for Sara. She was really happy as she really liked to travel and she was excited to see her grandparents.

We reached there in the afternoon. I held Sara's hand as we entered the house and Melinda followed us with little Emma in her hand. Mom was in the living room and she came forward with a bright smile on her face. My dad too emerged from a room and came to us. Mom hugged me first and then she went to Melinda. Her reaction was something I never expected. She hugged Melinda and she took the baby to her hand. She showed the baby to my dad and both of them looked so happy to see their grandchild. Mom gave the baby back to Melinda and knelt in front of Sara. Sara smiled, "Hello grandma," she said in a shy voice. Mom touched her face and said, "Hello Sara, how are you doing?"

She smiled shyly. Then we got freshened up and had a little chat with my parents. We were careful not to mention anything about Melinda's old life. But she said everything about her ex-husband and made up a story about how we met at the hotel she worked.

The day went on with little chit chats. Both Melinda Sara became friendly with my mom and dad. We were going to call it an early night as Sara looked tired from the long journey. Emma was also asleep as we went to our room saying good night to my parents. My parents decided to keep Sara with them as there wasn't enough space for 3 in our room. Sara also agreed to that. Melinda placed Emma in the crib and I decided that it was the time for our first love making in more than 2 months.

I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her belly. I kissed the nape of her neck. "It's been six weeks," I whispered.

"Since what?" She asked.

"Since the delivery," I said. "So?" She asked.

"So, it's time for us to make love again and to add to that, I need you so badly," I said.

Melinda turned to me, "Baby, I need you to make love to me too. But we are in your parents' home."

"It's okay sweetie. They'll be okay with that. Besides what does a couple supposed to do at night?"

"Okay then," She said shyly.

I kissed her soft lips and she took no time in returning it. Melinda wrapped her legs around mine as I grabbed her ass and picked her up. She had gotten some pounds after the pregnancy, but somehow I managed to carry her to the bed. We didn't break the kiss until she was on the bed. I got rid of my t shirt as soon as I placed her on our bed. She too removed her top exposing her breast covered with just a feeding bra. She was a bit fatter than she was before the pregnancy. "I'm fatter now, aren't I?" She asked me.