How I Met the Love of My Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Ally and I relax while I figure out how to tell our story.
989 words
4.59
10.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: Figuring It Out

I was typing in my office when I heard Ally come in. "Honey, I need some help with the groceries." I heard her yell. I got up and went downstairs, kissed her hello, and helped her put up the fruits and vegetables. Her red hair and freckles looked really cute with her favorite yellow sundress. I knew she always felt more feminine in a cute dress, and today she was absolutely adorable.

"So what are you working on dear? Something for the catalogue?" she asked while nibbling on a pear. I worked at a small internet site on my off time from teaching history, and I tended to use the office while I did.

"Nope, I was writing something else... I... well... I was writing how we fell in love." I responded, looking at her beautiful face to see her reaction.

"Why I do declare, who, dear god who, would want to read our little ol' story of a big strappin jock forcin some poor little nerd into a blowjob?" Ally quipped in her best southern belle voice. "I was awfully fetchin as a boy though, I do declare."

Ten years later and I still felt a twinge of guilt over the library. She knows it too, and that's why she occasionally teases me over it. "I seem to remember you practically running to my cock." I said with a grin. "And our second time you didn't hesitate to get dressed up and climb on top of me."

She giggled and uttered, "Surely, darling, that isn't true. A true southern lady wouldn't do any such thing." Then she set the pear on the counter, walked up to me and wrapped her arms round my neck. Dropping her southern accent she tossed out, "So I must not be a belle then cause now that I think about it I must've thought about your cock at least every five seconds the next two weeks after that." As I held her close she whispered, "You have nothing to be sorry about dear." She understood, of course. Ten years together will do that. "I thought you were a cheating bastard for so long, all over a stupid spelling bee."

"It was a misunderstanding." I said as I stroked her hair and kissed her on the top of her head.

"Yeah, but I wasted a ton of time where I could've been kissing you." she sighed.

"I'm here now." I said as I tilted her face up to mine and kissed her deep. My tongue swirled with hers. My hands slid up her yellow sundress to cup her sexy ass, and she leapt up to wrap her legs around me. I carried her to our bedroom while we made out, knowing how much she loved when I displayed my strength.

"Set me down baby." she moaned. "I want it from behind." I did as she asked, and she shimmied out of her dress and her panties. She bent over our bed, her heart shaped ass aimed at me. She looked back over her shoulder and practically moaned, "baby I need you."

I stripped out of my clothes as fast as humanly possible. I intended to tease her a little, but we both knew we were too hungry for each other to wait long. Ten years and we still couldn't get enough of each other. If that isn't true love I don't know what is. I ran my hand up her ass before working a finger inside her. I was surprised to find her slick already. "Ally, you're already lubed."

She smiled, "Well someone was awfully cute sleeping so I "may" have decided to seduce you when I got back from the store." She giggled, but moaned as I put the head of my cock inside her. I pushed in slow, once again teasing, but she pushed back onto my cock. "Mine, ohhhhh god, baby I love that you're mine." I reached around to cradle her clit as we began to find our rhythm. My cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Her clit, six inches of uncut wonderful veiny goodness, was rock hard in my fingers.

I knew how to find my way to her center, and my cock dived towards her prostate like a key to a lock. It struck home, and she shuddered in pleasure. "Ohhhhhh Ally... Jesus..." I aimed each stroke as my balls smacked her ass and my hand played with her cock. I could feel her get close and she knew too.

"Tell me it again, baby. Just like... oooooohhhhhhh... the first time." she panted.

I pulled out and lay her down on the bed before I pushed back inside. Her hands clutched the sheets as I looked her in the eyes and replied, "Hold on, I want to see your pretty face as you cum." I felt her cock stiffen as she came over my hand and her chest. Her eyes rolled up back into her head as she tightened up and screamed, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I lasted another few strokes, but her orgasm always sent me over the edge too. I filled her with thick, ropey cum as I took my hand and licked it clean. I laid down beside her, and cradled her to me.

After a few minutes of labored breathing she composed herself enough to ask, "Seriously though Brian, who wants to read about us?"

I thought about it for a minute or two and responded back with, "I don't know, but I think I need to tell it. And maybe some guy or girl will read it and realize it will get better. There is something out there for them."

Ally snuggled back against me tighter, "You might be the sweetest man alive dear."

I held her against me, just content to feel her breathe. "Thank you dear."

"You're going to change our names though, right?"

"Of course dear."