How I Met Your Mother Ch. 03

Story Info
The morning after Ted's encounter with Lily.
2.7k words
4.15
38.8k
17

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back!! - Feel free to email me at my profile to give me feedback and ideas for more stories! Enjoy!

*****

Ted woke up the morning after his night with Lily at about 8 AM, and was hard as a rock. He opened his eyes and looked at his boxers only to see his eight inch dick trying to rip a hole through his underwear. Ted could barely sleep after how sexy and hot what he did with Lily was. Lily's big boobs could not escape his head last night or now in the morning. Ted, with no hesitation, pulled his boxers down. He took a hold of his dick and started jerking. The thought of Lily's big, fat titties clouded Ted's memory, and there was no chance he was going to get rid of his massive boner. Ted increased his stroke speed as he wanted to cum so he could sleep a little more. After a couple minutes of stroking and thinking of his roomates wife's tits, Ted let out a quiet moan and blew his load all over his hand and stomach. He grabbed an old shirt, wiped the cum off, and went back to sleep.

Lily awoke around 8 AM as well, and was horny as hell, just like Ted. She ripped the sheets off of her, and when she did that, she accidentally tore some of the sheets off Marshall. She looked and saw Marshall's footlong cock hard and hanging out of his underwear. Lily licked her lips and thought to herself, "Might as well suck some dick if it's there". Marshall was asleep, so Lily quietly and sneakily creeped back next to her horny lover. She lowered her head down to his dick, and stuck as much of his girthy, 12 inch dick as she could down her throat. Marshall woke up to the sound of deepthroating, and as he opened his eyes he saw his lovely, redheaded wife sucking the life out of his cock. He sat up a bit, and reached to squeeze his wife's left boob, which was still in the same black bra from last night. The sensation of Lily's epic blowjob and the fondling of some of the best tits he's ever seen pushed Marshall over the edge. Marshall pulled his dick from her mouth, and blew his morning load all over her face. Lily closed her eyes and let him release all over her face. Once Marshall finished expelling the last drop of cum he had onto her beautiful face, he said, "That was great honey. I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you later. I'll see you tonight." As he finished that last sentence, he used his massive dick to cockslap Lily across the face. Marshall walked out, and Lily was left cum-covered, and horny. She wiped herself off, and went back to bed to try to solve her horniness.

After some more rest, Lily, who was still in her black bra and thong, awoke at approximately 9:45 AM. It is safe to say, her horniness did not go away, and she needed to do something to help herself. She brought her hands up and began to play with her big tits, but then had an idea.

Lily thought that maybe eating something would help her not need cock so bad. She got up, and walked out of her bedroom and into the kitchen. Lily was not looking for something fast to make, but something hearty and something that would hold her over. Lily stood in the kitchen, her big, fat tits spilling out out of her black bra and her perfectly plump asscheeks hugged her black thong so well, and decided she was in the mood for some eggs.

Lily was already starting to get over her horniness, and she was thankful. She took the eggs out, cracked a couple in a bowl, and poured them in a pan on the stove and began to cook them. Lily leaned over the pan and used a spatula to keeping scrambling her eggs. She watched as they cooked, but as she was cooking, Lily began to feel something. The heat radiating upwards from the eggs was going towards her rack. Lily's huge 32F boobs were absorbing almost all of the heat radiating from below and that increased her horniness. The sensation of the heat hitting her tits was turning Lily on. She continued to cook her eggs, but began to realize that her black bra was no longer hugging her jugs as tight as before. Lily glanced down and was not surprised to see both of her long, thick nipples hard as a rock. Her bra was just not doing it for her anymore. Her nipples were so hard they pushed the black bra off her tits. She wanted to take it off and let her twins free, but was scared Ted may see her and get startled.

Lily decided to continue to fry her eggs and tried to contain her extreme horniness.

Ted awoke to the smell of eggs around 10 AM and, like earlier that morning, he was as hard as can be. With no regard to who was there, Ted walked out of his room fully hard and in only his boxers. To his delight, he saw a nearly naked Lily and decided to make his move. Ted's boner bobbed up and down as he walked over to her. He aimed and made sure his wood was pressed right up against her plump ass, and while he did that, he used both hands to reach around and take both of her huge tits within his hands.

Lily wasn't quite ready for Ted's advance right away. She quickly turned off the stove, and then continued to let Ted jiggle and squeeze her huge boobs without the fear of burning the apartment down. Lily closed her eyes and just took in the pleasure from the amazing titty massage Ted was giving her. After a couple minutes, Lily said, "Fuck the eggs", grabbed Ted's boner and led him to the couch.

They sat down and continued what was started at the stove. Lily and Ted were intensely tongue-kissing on the couch. Lily continued to stroke Ted's hard boner over his boxers while Ted squeezed both of Lily's massive boobs. While he was squeezing, he began to notice how hard Lily's long nipples were. He flicked them back and forth over her bra while Lily continued to jerk him.

In less than 24 hours, Lily was more than ready to take her fourth load of cum.

Ted pulled away for a second to say something. Keeping his hands on her giant boobs he said, "Lily I have to tell you something. A little while ago I took Robin home from MacLarens, and I nailed her on the couch. Yes, this very one we're sitting on. For a pretty long time. I didn't want to weird you out or you to find out later so I'm telling you now. "

Ted didn't know what to expect, he was startled himself. He suddenly felt Lily's nipples harden even more, and his dick did just the same. She muttered, "Should have invited me for some more fun." Ted smiled harder than ever and ripped Lily's F cups out of her black bra. He threw it towards his room, hoping she'd forget about it and he'd get a sexy souvenir.

Ted admired Lily's natural F cups for a couple seconds. They were just too huge to not watch. Ted asked her, "Hey Lil can you play with your jugs for a little while I stroke my cock to you doing it?"

Lily immediately replied, "Sure, anything for my sexy, horny man." She assisted Ted and pulled his boxers off. His 8 inch cock sprung free, as did his balls. Ted knew Marshall plowed Lily regularly, and that his dick was a foot long and thick. However, he was pleasantly surprised to see how excited Lily got when she saw his rock hard member again. Lily smiled at his sizeable cock and that gave her the chance to begin to play with herself. As she began to jiggle and tweak her nipples, Ted began to watch and intensely stroke himself.

The watching didn't last long for Ted. After about five minutes of watching, Ted clamped his mouth onto her right titty and sucked it like a newborn baby. His hand came off his cock, and he started to play with her right titty while continuing to suck on the other. Lily couldn't help to start moaning; Ted's sucking started to bring out her extreme sluttiness, a sluttiness only Marshall usually sees. As Ted continued to admire her phenomenal rack, Lily slid her left hand down and began to jerk Ted off. She used her other hand to hold Ted onto her boob; Ted was giving her chest the most love out of any man she's been with and couldn't be happier.

Ted knew he was ready to go, but he was enjoying this foreplay so much. While still sucking her big right boob, Ted slid his hand down into her thong and slipped a finger into her. Lily was very tight, despite taking daily, sometimes multiple times in a day, poundings from her hung husband Marshall. Ted inserted two fingers into her and watched as she nearly came instantly. As Ted continued to finger blast the shit out of Lily, she jerked his dick even faster. She knew she couldn't take it much longer, so before she was about to cum, she took her hand off Ted's cock and slowed down his finger fucking. They both sat on the brink of cumming on the couch and admired each other's beautiful bodies. Lily broke the silence, seductively grinned, and said, "Let me get that thick dick in my mouth." Ted did not hesitate, positioned his dick, and laid back.

Lily did not take it slow at all. She had already given Marshall an incredible blowjob earlier and was easily taking Ted's thick, 8-inch dick down her throat.

Ted laid there and took a firm grasp onto her luscious, red hair. He used his firm grasp to push her head up and down at whatever pace he wanted. Ted's pace was very rapid. He could barely keep his eyes open while she continued to suck. Realizing he was about to nut, he quickly pulled his dick from her mouth and said, "Lil can you suck my balls please. They don't get much love. I promise I'll help you out. " Lily smiled and nodded.

Ted slowly jerked his cock as Lily went to town on his big, meaty ballsack. She sucked each one so hard and so beautifully, along with licking Ted's sack over and over. Ted loved how she adored his cock and balls so much, and Lily loved the way Ted throbbed in her mouth and the way he checked out her enormous rack. Ted pulled her off his balls, threw her on the couch, and opened her legs.

Ted kept Lily's insanely erotic black thong on, moved it over, and dove face first into her pussy. Lily had a small, fiery, red bush right above her clit that Ted absolutely adored. He used the same technique he used on Robin and went as fast as he could. Without stopping, Ted glanced up and saw Lily clenching her boobs tightly. He could hear her moaning her ass off as he fucked her with his tongue. Lily forced Ted's face into her crotch even harder and came hard on Ted's tongue.

Ted came up from her pussy and kissed Lily hard on her lips. She smiled, and said, "You got a condom baby?"

Ted pulled a condom from the coffee table drawer and wrapped his dick. While he did this Lily flung her thong right towards where her bra was and opened her legs. She groped her big titties and waited for Ted to come fuck her missionary style on the couch.

Ted moved between her legs and started to tease Lily. Lily let out several moans as Ted continued to tease her. Finally, Ted decided that it was time to give Lily the pounding he's always wanted. He stopped deliberating and teasing her, and inserted himself into Lily. She let out a loud moan and said, "Give me that dick baby oh my god!" Ted continued to slowly slide in until he was balls deep in Lily. As his 8 inch cock parted her pussy Ted still was amazed at how right she was, despite taking Marshall's footlong dick for hours a day. Ted gave her a couple balls-deep, slow pumps then started to increase his speed. He watched as Lily's gigantic tits bounced back and forth each time he thrusted in and out of her, which encouraged him to fuck her harder. Ted pounded Lily continuously for almost 5 minutes. Lily hadn't stopped moaning and fondling her tits since Ted began fucking her. He knew she had cum on his dick more than once and if he kept pumping as rapid as he began, he wouldn't last longer than ten minutes.

He gave Lily one last deep dicking and then put her up on all fours. Ted loved doggy, and although he didn't know, so did Lily.

Ted gave her plump ass a quick smack and put his dick inside her. She was already loose and Ted knew it. He slid right in and started off pumping her pretty fast. His pelvis smacked her ass back and forth making an absolutely amazing sound that combined with Lily's horny moans. That alone could've made Ted blow his load, but he persevered, kept pounding, and did not nut. Ted and Lily both were moaning loudly. Ted pulled out of her and kissed both of Lily's asscheeks. He sat on the couch next to Lily and positioned his condom covered cock in the air and ordered, "Come ride my dick Lily."

Lily got her and her busty tits on top of Ted's dick and slowly lowered herself onto Ted. Easily going balls deep in her, Ted grabbed both of Lily's buttcheeks and helped her ride his hard cock. Lily's eyes closed as she got more and more into riding Ted's cock. Ted couldn't help but move his hands to her boobs as she rode faster and faster. Ted knew her riding combined with her huge jugs were gonna make him cum. Only two minutes later Ted was about to cum. He pulled out, flung the condom on the couch, let out a loud moan, and put the largest cum load of his life on her 32F tits. Lily smiled as she watched her husbands best friend put all of his cum all of her.

They both retreated to the couch and rested. Ted spoke up finally and said, "That was the best sex I've ever had." Lily, who still had a chest full of cum, said, "Yeah that was some of the best dick I've ever gotten Ted, mind if we do it again soon?"

Ted almost hardened up again, but contained himself. He responded, "Just tell me when you busty son of a bitch." Lily smiled and waved goodbye as a naked Ted strolled into his room. Without her looking, Ted grabbed her bra and thong and put them under his bed. He walked back into the main room where he just fucked, and saw Lily, still covered in jizz, naked and asleep on the couch. Ted himself was tired and didn't want to take any more time to get caught by Marshall, so he just let her lie on the couch nude, hoping Marshall helps her out. He went back to his room and went to bed.

Ted woke up later that day and could hear loud noises coming from outside his door. He slowly opened his door and saw Marshall pulling Lily's gorgeous, red hair and absolutely pounding Lily doggy style. Lily's eyes were rolling in and out of her head as she was cumming on Marshall's footlong. Ted, now fully hard, closed the door. He grabbed Lily's undergarments from under his bed and used them to jack himself off. Ted was so horny and came instantly into her thong. Ted had came multiple times today and has two enormous pieces of underwear. He couldn't help himself but smile and try to envision about who else he could seduce and fuck.