How I Met Your Mother Ch. 05

Story Info
Robin finally gets her chance to be with the gorgeous Lily.
1.8k words
4.15
18.6k
12

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily was finally back to feeling herself. She had just had her first child, and was slowly beginning to feel like she did before she got pregnant.

While she was pregnant, Lily's boobs and plump ass saw tremendous growth. And unlike her pregnant stomach, her tits and ass did not fade away, leaving her with a natural hourglass figure while having a flatter stomach.

This figure Lily adopted caught the eye of everyone around her. She was constantly getting fucked by Marshall, had sex with Ted in their kitchen, and let Barney pound her ass. And even though she had not fucked Robin, she knew Robin's eyes were glued to her rack.

Lily had always wanted to be with a sexy girl, and now that she had this unbelievable body, she knew it would be easiest to have sex with her friend Robin. Despite not having watermelon sized tits from pregnancy like Lily does, Robin had a very perky set of tits with a tight, fit ass.

Lily was no stranger to Robin's naked body. Lily can't use her fingers to count how many times Ted has been fucking Robin out in the open and she walks in, only to see Robin, who's barely coherent when she is having sex, getting the shit fucked out of her. She never had a problem hearing Robin moan when having sex a couple rooms over, or even seeing her naked body move back and forth as Ted goes in and out of her.

As all these different thoughts ran through Lily's head, her horniness lead her to want to sleep with Robin, and she had a plan to try to make that happen.

———

Lily went about her week and tried to figure out ways to seduce her best friend. The weekend came and her horniness had built up throughout the week. She woke Friday morning to Marshall tongue fucking her. She grasped his hair and kept him down by her pussy. Marshall followed up his intense tongue fucking by sticking his thick, footlong cock between Lily's natural boobs. She pressed both of her large tits together and allowed Marshall to fuck her chest. It only took a couple minutes for Marshall to shoot a huge load onto Lily's face. Marshall slapped Lily's boobs and walked into the shower.

Lily cleaned Marshall's cum off her face and once again was left unsatisfied. She loved Marshall's fat cock, but he didn't make her cum nearly as much as she needed. Lily had to now go to her day job as a kindergarten teacher hornier than usual, but a positive for her was that it was Friday. All she had to do was get through the day and the gang would be at MacLaren's.

Lily threw on a pair of jeans, ones that were getting close to not fitting her ass (as it kept getting bigger), and a turtleneck. Lily's breasts have stayed at 32F since her pregnancy and she has never been happier. However, that did cause problems with her clothes. So her once comfortable turtleneck, now struggled to fit her small, fat titted frame. This might seem annoying, but Lily didn't mind having clothes that accentuated her oversized rack.

She got to school, and her nipples did not waver, staying hard nearly the entire day. Lily had to take bathroom breaks to get herself off just to be able to function. The final kindergarten group headed home for the day, meaning Lily could finally go home and get ready to go to MacLaren's with the group.

At about nine that Friday night, the tight knit group of friends headed down to MacLaren's and left no time before getting themselves drunk. Lily had changed into a sweater, one that was even tighter than her turtleneck she wore to school that day, but kept her tight jeans on because she knew Robin would give her ass a good look if she had those on.

Marshall and Ted were slugging beers while Barney, Robin, and Lily stuck to mixed drinks but still getting as drunk as the rest of the group. Barney took no time in trying to coerce the first busty or big assed woman he saw, while Ted and Marshall were messing around with the jukebox.

Lily and her best friend Robin were talking and gossiping like normal, but Lily was going to try and go a little deeper this time.

"Robin when was the last time you had sex?" Lily brought up out of nowhere.

Robin was a little stunned, because she couldn't remember the last time she's had sex. She said, "You know Lily, the last time I had sex with someone was my last one night stand with Ted on your couch. And it was a good time, I just haven't rebounded since then."

This was exactly what Lily wanted to hear. She quickly diverted the conversation to something lighter, and tried to get Robin comfortable. They both had a few more drinks, and Lily thought it was a good time to make a move. She put her right hand on Robin's leg, rubbing it back and forth while keeping eye contact with her. Robin was startled, and did not know Lily was into this.

Lily asked, "Want to head back to your place and crash there?"

Robin didn't have to say a word, she nodded and began to walk out. Lily kissed Marshall goodbye and told her she would be spending the night at Robin's, and he let her go no questions asked. They began walking, Lily giving Robin a smack on her tight ass to get the night started.

They eventually made it to Robin's place, and grabbed a glass of wine and sat on Robin's couch. The conversation was light as normal, both of them laughing like the best friends they are. After about an hour of just casual talk Robin, out of nowhere, says, "So how are these things."

Lily was stunned as Robin used both of her hands to start squeezing Lily's massive breasts. Lily had no idea how to react, but just allowed her best friend to feel her massive tits. She said, "They're pretty nice aren't they?" Robin nodded and smiled. Robin did not hold back, and continued to feel Lily's largest assets. As she continued to feel Lily up, she started to feel Lily's nipples harden, and she knew Lily was enjoying when Lily started closing her eyes and biting her lip.

Lily continued to let Robin squeeze her boobs as she leaned in to give Robin a kiss. They met perfectly and began furiously making out. Lily followed Robin's lead and began squeezing Robin's medium, perky tits. After just a few minutes, they both stripped down and shared a naked kiss, both of their bodies pressing against each other. Lily had no idea how she had actually gotten the sexiest woman she knew to have sex with her, but she wasn't going to let this opportunity go to waste.

Lily broke the kiss, and leaned Robin back on the couch. Lily had never eaten a girl out before, but had been eaten out so many times by Marshall that she had confidence she could make Robin cum pretty easily.

Lily used both her fingers and tongue to fuck the shit out of Robin's tight vagina. Robin took no time in orgasming, as she let out a "HOLY FUCK LILY" quickly after Lily started going down on her. Robin pulled Lily up by her luscious red hair and said, "I'll be right back." Lily sat back on the couch, and began rubbing her throbbing clit as she waited for her beautiful friend to come back.

She turned to the door and was surprised to see what Robin had gotten. Robin walked over to Lily, but she was now wearing, what Lily estimates as, a black, 10-inch strap-on. Robin said nothing but, "Spread those legs." Lily smiled and did as her friend said. Robin knelt down, spit on her plastic cock, and slowly inserted it into her friends pussy. Lily's eyes began to roll as Robin slowly stuck every inch of her strap-on cock in as possible. Once she fully plunged her dick into Lily, she used both hands to grab onto Lily's tits, and used them to grip when she began pumping in and out of her friend.

Lily was in heaven. She had a thick dick fucking her, but had the sexiest woman fucking her. After cumming 2-3 times in missionary, she knew she had to have Robin fuck her from behind. Robin pulled her big cock out of Lily and flipped the short, busty red head over the couch. She smacked Lily's ass, reddening it quite a bit and stuck all 10 inches into Lily in doggystyle.

This was a position Lily enjoyed quite much, one where she had little control on Robin stopping, and one where she was under the full control of the person who's fucking her. Robin started pumping slow into her, but after a couple stroked began fucking her harder and harder. Lily began to hear Robin clapping her asscheeks, something that most men she's fucked haven't been able to do. She couldn't stop cumming on Robin's cock, and Robin couldn't stop fucking her.

Lily had her fair share of orgasms, and decided it was Robin's turn to get fucked for a little. She exchanged the strap-on and bent Robin over just as she was moments before that. Lily spit on her cock, and slowly inserted it into her friend's tight pussy. Lily could feel how tight Robin's hole was, further proving how little sex Robin has had the past few months.

Lily began really pumping it into Robin who was taking the 10 inch strap-on like a champ. Lily was thoroughly enjoying being the dominant one, and even grabbed Robin by the hair to fuck her harder.

Robin wanted to show Lily's rack some love again, so she got on top of Lily and began to ride her. She moved back and forth on the cock and put one of Lily's oversized tits in her mouth.

Robin was enjoying Lily's huge chest and rode the strap-on dick to orgasm an abundance of time. After her final orgasm, she got off the dick and took Lily from her couch to her bedroom.

Lily took the cock off and Robin led her to bed. They both had no interest in getting clothed, and settled in to Robin's king bed. Robin couldn't help but kiss and caress Lily's F cups some more before she slept, but had to use some restraint as it was very late.

——

Robin woke up the next day sore and relieved. She glanced over to the other side of the bed to Lily, who was still completely naked with her tits flopping out. She laid back down and smiled, knowing she fulfilled Lily's plan at a lesbian love night.