How I Paid The Rent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not much code there, but I think he had been saving it up for me. He was somewhat embarrassed the second time we met to continue our deal and he was putty in my fingers. He was groaning and all that like a guy in heat, but when he orgasmed, well, there wasn't much cum.

Later he said he'd whacked off several times over the days before in anticipation, and he said it had nothing to do with me. The little bit of cum was actually sort of cute, I mean, as I didn't need more than a swipe on my jeans to wipe it off. I know, that's so uncool, but there wasn't enough for a tissue or washcloth.

That might have embarrassed him, but I told him that as long as he was satisfied I was too. I wanted him to enjoy our little get-togethers, at least once I was over the humiliation of having to whack guys off to get them to do things. But remember, I was The Stroker Ace!

The next night saw me knocking on his door wearing a sort of college girl outfit, jeans and a very tight yellow tee top which did little to hide the lacy black bra underneath. The guy liked me to jerk him off wearing only my bra and pants or jeans, so if the customer wants, the customer gets. I suspect I was a little whorish that night. But given recent happenings, confusion reigned.

Thornton was the perfect gentleman when I arrived, asking me to stand in front of him while he admired my attire. We shared a glass of inexpensive white wine. Seriously. One glass, two lips, we sipped it. Apparently he broke his other goblet and he insisted the wine was too good to be drunk from a normal glass. We made small talk before he said Mr. Happy was sad and needed to be cheered up. Cue the cute girl to jerk him off on demand.

Okay, I was being a little insolent or something, but once he stood before me I was fully engaged and knew just what to do. Slowly reaching across I grasp his zipper and slipped down the tab. Reaching inside, and making a production of it I might add, I danced my fingers along his boxers as if not knowing that hard missile inside wanted to be unleashed.

"Oh, Kimberly, get on with it girl, you are driving me crazy," exclaimed the horny man who wanted me only to address him by his last name. "Your fingers are magical, get a grasp on it please."

Smiling, my foray into his trousers was doing the expected, turning him on. Reaching inside I held his cock and jerked it in the small confines of his boxers while unhooking his belt and helping him slip them down to his angles. Reaching around the backside, I carefully slipped down the undies leaving only a cock right in front of my face at full staff.

So as not to give him ideas of a blowjob, or should I say give him the idea but not give him one, I sat him down next to me and kissed his burly neck. There I cooed that his cock was really ready for me, that it was beautiful and so hard. That was music to his ears as he lie back in the couch while I maneuvered around and began stroking his man met.

"You really missed me, Thornton. Wow," was all I could say.

My other hand slipped out a small bottle of hand cream from my purse, and soon there was a dollop on his cock, making a little less friction and a whole lot more sensitivity. He simply groaned as I worked the staff up and down. When giving a hand job I'd quickly learned to alternate slow, sensuous strokes, with those that are a little quicker. Back and forth until his eyes shut, head went back and he began to cringe. That's when I knew I had him right where I wanted him.

"Go Kimberly, stroke my cock. Jerk me off. Oh, that's wonderful" were the words I heard from the mature man. It felt so hot having him like putty in my hands, molding that dick into a tizzy.

Just then I heard a rustle to my right. It was Mr. Morley, and he was standing there with his cock protruding from his pants.

"I just stopped down to say hi, but now that is a welcoming sight Kimberly. Wow. Please, please don't stop. Continue," said the man, sitting down beside me, opposite Thornton. "I knew you too would be up to something when I saw you heading toward his apartment, and I was so right."

I wanted to get up and leave, but by the same token it was so hot sitting on the couch between the two men. Mr. Morley gazed longingly at my hand, which was efficiently jerking off Thornton. Soon he nodded his way and my cream slicked hand slipped over and unzipped his pants. Soon he was lowering them, as well as his underwear, greeting my eyes with another rock hard dick.

Sitting back, I gazed from side to side, observing two guys with hard cocks. What's a girl to do in such a situation? I am a college graduate, I figured it out. I wiped by hands together to spread out the remaining cream before reaching to each side and taking a cock in each hand.

Slowly, tantalizingly, I started stroking the two horny men. They had obviously set this up, the rascals, but I didn't really mind. I mean, I did them separately each month, so doing together saved time and damn, was it hot.

"Oh Kimberly you have magic fingers," said Thornton. "You are beautiful and are so very hot. I think about you when I jerk off!"

"And you look angelic doing it, stroking our dicks," Mr. Morley agreed. "Look at the way she moves her hands, damn, that's hot."

It was wrong, I know, against every rule in the book. But I found myself getting hot stroking the familiar dicks of the two older men. They loved what I was doing, and it sparked me to feel hotter by the minute. I was lost in the action for a bit before I heard a zipper being tugged down. At first I was confused, but upon opening my eyes I saw the culprit: Mr. Orvis.

Apparently like the story of the guy who told another about his Blow Job Queen wife, the boys had been talking and set me up.

I gracefully held each of the cocks in my hand as I observed Orvis drop his drawers to the floor. Then he slowly moved down his boxers, his cock springing out like it was unleashed from a sling shot right before my eyes. These guys were horny and I was the one with the cure.

Again I started stroking the cocks as Mr. Orvis moved closer. "Suck it! Wrap your lips around my big cock Kimberly. Make me proud of you."

Opening my mouth, I attempted to follow my boss' directions to a perfect T. First I licked all over his hardened manhood, and when he lifted up his cock I licked his balls. Soon his cock made its way into my mouth and I did what bad girls are supposed to do -- I sucked his cock. Slowly we rocked as I heard the guys to my side begin to groan.

"She's sucking off his cock," said Mr. Morley. "She's sucking his fucking cock."

Thornton was more direct. "She's such a beautiful cocksucker. Look at her go."

The guys watched as I fellated by boss. It was all mouth, no hands, as those appendages were kind of busy at the time. Mr. Orvis controlled the action, accelerating his assault on my mouth. Never too hard though, and he thankfully didn't attempt to choke me. He just went a little deeper when he could, rocking in and out of my sucking mouth to the moans and groans of the two guys I was whacking off.

Thornton got to the tipping point first, crying out that he was cumming. "Damn, girl, jerk that dick off, jerk me off," he said as his cock began to spurt several volleys of man sauce all over my hand and wrist. For an older guy he had a lot of pent up stuff in that monster.

That explosion set off one from Mr. Morley. I glanced over toward the guy, seeing him lay back in the couch, but unfortunately I couldn't see more as the cock in my mouth was keeping me busy. Still, I heard him moan and felt the sticky cum sauce when it landed on my hand. That sticky stuff made rubbing him off even easier, and I continued to stroke both guys after their orgasm.

Mr. Orvis, for his part, was direction the action from above.

"Stroke their cocks, Kimberly, jerk them off," said my boss, who was busy rocking in and out of my mouth. "Oh, I know you've made them so very happy. Of yes, oh yes, oh YES."

From the sounds, I knew it was time for Mr. Orvis to explode, and he didn't disappoint. My boss sent one, two and three shots of musky man sauce into my mouth in rapid succession.

"Keep it in your mouth, don't swallow it yet," was his command. Some had already made its way to my tummy but I did my best to keep the rest in my mouth as his dick came down from his pulsating expedition. I felt like such a slut sitting there surrounded by three spent men. I still had one dick in each hand and a cock in my mouth, but they were no longer hard as a rock.

"Show the guys what you have," was Orvis' next order, and I dutifully looked each man in the eyes and opened my mouth, swirling my boss' cum in front of them. "Now, swallow it, swallow the scum."

Okay, I didn't exactly appreciate the comment, but I knew what I'd done and knew what I had to do. Looking from guy to guy, showing them one last time, I closed my mouth, pulled my head back, and swallowed all of the sticky sauce from my boss. Damn, that felt good.

Bending forward, I kissed Mr. Orvis' dick right on the tip by the pinhole. Then, in rapid succession I kissed the red friction-worked cocks of Mr. Morley and Thornton and arose.

Reaching over for my tee top, I daintily slipped it on and made myself presentable. The guys were, well, speechless.

Smiling, I walked toward the door, knowing full well my hips were swaying. I knew in my heart my "reputation" was toast but my job was absolutely safe.

12