How I Paid The Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers

Damn, that yapping would wake the dead, it was incessant. He just could not shut up. He had a thought about everything, from politics to sports, from fashion, yes fashion to the soaps. This guy knew a little bit about everything and had an opinion on everything as well. Plus he had this mustache that was, well, odd.

It was the thin kind, but wasn't, well, evening. If you looked right at him, well it was about a half inch longer on one side of his face than the other. I couldn't help myself, it was a like a blemish or a hickey or a mole, you can't help looking at them.

Throughout his observation of the apartment he kept noticing little problems with this or that, pointing them out to me. At first I thought he wanted me to get them fixed, but I realized he was just picky when he pointed out the chair rail molding in the living room was too low, that it would have looked better a little higher.

I just wanted to tell him his mustache would look better if it was evenly cut, but didn't have the nerve to say such a thing. Besides, he might respond that I was 8 pounds overweight or that my hair wasn't brushed to perfection or something.

We continued to discuss this or that when I mentioned I had another appointment for the apartment coming and it would be awkward to show it while he was in it. I had totally made that up, but it was the only way I thought I could get him to make a decision and end this charade. I mean, I did have other things I needed to do besides rent this apartment. There was paperwork to deal with and I did need to call a handyman for the plumbing in 2D.

The guy looked at me and smiled. "You drive a hard bargain. There are lots of flaws here. But it's a nice place, quiet, and while it's a little more than I am paying now the people I know here are nice," said the guy. "You'd have to call me Thornton, right, I like that best. My last name as my first, but it's my choice right? And I can move in next week, right?"

I said all that was doable, and that I'd have the place cleaned the following day. I'd throw in a meal at the corner bar for two as well.

"You're a nice girl, right, thanks. That's a nice incentive, right, and I'd if you make it for three you and Morley can join me, right. How's that. Oh, and one other thing and we can call this a deal, right?"

Looking at the man, I shrugged, as if to say of course.

He smiled and just said, "Right."

Then he looked around the room and settled on the window seat. "Okay, I will take it, but on one condition, right. I get the same deal as Morley, right. Come over here and take care of Mr. Lucky!"

Oh my goodness, the two men had talked about more than the apartment. Morley told Thornton about our little secret deal a deal that apparently wasn't that secret as all. I watched as Thornton saw down and unzipped his trousers and slipped them to his knees. He lifted again and slipped down his jockeys, unleashing a small, thick cock. Small, in that it lacked some of Morley's length, but thick in that it doubled his girth.

Damn, that was the thickest cock I'd ever seen. It must have been a couple inches around. It was rock hard too, waiting for my handiwork.

Well, in for a penny, in for a pound I thought to myself. Sitting next to him, a replay of the first time with Mr. Morley, I slowly caressed his thigh and gazed at his cock.

"It would be better for me, right, if you removed your top, young lady."

Of course it would. I did as I was told and sat down next to him. I was glad I had worn my push up bra that really accentuated my breasts, because that could help get this over with quicker.

Thornton scooted back against the window sill and I reached over and grasp that cock of his. At first, my fingers played a little, almost tickling his dick. Realizing he was fully extended, I slowly began stroking it. At first it took a little to get the, well, feel of it. It was so much wider than any cock I'd jerked off, and I wasn't sure of the action needed.

Soon though it became, well, second hand to me, as I could hear from his grunts and groans that while I might not be jerking him off to perfection I was getting the desired reaction. He really, really liked it.

"Jerk me off honey, make my dick love your hand, right! You've got it, that's it, jerk me off you little slut."

Truthfully, I didn't like some of his words, but I knew they were in the throes of passion. Any why not, as how many times does a 60-year-old get his cock jerked off by a 20-something girl? Damn, even I was thinking this was so wrong and so hot. I mean, he was like putty in my hand and I had some real power here.

Making the most of my actions and time, I alternated show sensuous strokes with a series of quick ones. It brought forth more grunts from the guy, as he loved the buildup of the slower stroke that led to the dick tingling quicker strokes later.

"Oh yes, you've got it, it's going to cum soon. Keep jerking me off, right, keep stroking my big dick. You are a good slut I tell you. Oh yes, I'm going to cum right now, I'm going to cum all over. Yes!"

The guy shut up as his cock started spurting it's pent up desire. The first spurt found its way up in the air, some of it landing on my tummy and some on my bra. Subsequent spurts weren't as loaded, but there was a lot getting all over his thighs, my hands and wrist. Even after he was done I kept stroking his cock as it subsided, using his cum sauce to grease further the action.

Thornton was lifeless, and I worried he'd had a heart attack or something, but soon he opened his eyes and smiled. "You are really a lovely angel, right, you are so very sweet. Damn, I think I'm in love with your hand."

Shaking my head, I told him this was supposed to be a secret and he promised that he wouldn't tell anyone, except Mr. Morely to "trade notes on my expertise."

After cleaning up, getting the lease signed and escorting our new tenant to the door, I turned and nearly walked into Mr. Orvis.

"So you've done another one?" he said with a knowing leer.

Mentioning I had no idea what he was talking about, I handed him the lease. Mission accomplished.

JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers
12