How I Quit Smoking Ch. 3

Story Info
Linda finds that can't get enough cock.
6.5k words
4.27
93.6k
10
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 06/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,343 Followers

I made it home and when I parked my car in the garage I almost wanted to masturbate sitting right there behind the wheel. I knew it would be better inside on my bed, so I quickly got out of the car and went inside. I had not taken three steps before my cell phone was ringing. I wondered if Richard was calling me, normally he calls me around 9 at night during his break; it wasn't even 6:10 yet. I looked at my caller ID and it showed a number I did not recognize. I put done my purse and opened the phone.

"Hello"

There was a man's voice and he said, "I understand that you like guys to call you up and talk dirty. I was told that you get off on that, is that true cunt." My mind was spinning; in the past I would maybe get an obscene phone call once every two, or three months, but today I have had two in less than three hours. My body was so turned on, I felt as if I could not live or breath another breath if this man did not talk I would go crazy.

"Yes" I said "talk dirty to me, tell me all those things you want to do to me, tell me what you want me to do to you. But first tell me how you got my number please, I am just curious."

"Well bitch, I got your phone number from a friend that told me you get off with phone sex, he told me he is going to write your name and number on every men's room in the city. I think he has already put your name and phone number out on the Internet. How's that make you feel honey, you like strange nasty men calling you and talking dirty to you while they jack off over the phone?"

"Yes, oh God, yes"

"Right now I have my big fat cock in my hand, I bet you would love to be holding it wouldn't you baby?'

"Yes, oh I would love to be touching it."

"If you were here right now cunt, I would have you on your knees in front of me licking the head of it and watching you take me into your mouth, you love sucking cock don't you honey?"

"Yes, I love sucking a man, I get so hot and turned on when I do it, I love sucking a man off."

"What are you wearing right now honey?"

"I'm wearing my dress from work, I just got home."

"Since you are such a cock hungry whore, do you wear panties under your dress baby?'

"No, I don't wear panties, they are uncomfortable."

"Are you touching yourself while you are talking to me bitch?"

"Yes, I have two fingers sliding in and out my wet hole while I am standing here talking to you. I love to finger fuck my cock hungry pussy."

"Ohhhh baby, he was right, you are a nasty ass fucking whore, I bet if I was there right now you would want me to fuck you wouldn't you honey?"

"Yes, oh God, Yes, ahhhh ohhhh ahhhhh"

"What you doing honey are you coming already, are you coming with out me?"

"AHHHHHHH OHHHH I OHHHH FUCK OHHHH FUCKKKKK."

"You fucking slut, wait for me, wait till I come, I'm close, so close, take it bitch, take it here it comes, here it comes! AHHHHHHHH."

"Do it, fuck me, harder, faster, fuck me give me all of it, now, NOW, NOW, MORE, MORE, AHHHHHHHHHH."

"That was great honey, I'm going to call you again the next time I want to jack-off, and maybe we could meet sometime?"

"I would love that very much, call me anytime you want, if you call and I can't talk, I'll just tell you that you have the wrong number. Maybe we can get together sometime, I'm always game to fuck a man that is hard."

I heard the phone click dead and I closed up my cell. I stood there almost in shock as to how I was feeling and I guess most of all of the way I responded with him. I could not recall the doctor's name that I spoke with today but I remember that he showed me things about myself that I never realize before. I guess I had been keeping it all hidden away deep inside of myself. I walked to the bedroom wondering how all of this was going to affect Richard and myself. He has been on me for a long time to quit smoking; I just wonder how he is going to feel about my new cravings and desires.

I pulled my dress off and stood there naked except for my bra, I looked in the mirror and I like what I saw, somehow I looked more vibrant, more sexy than I ever looked before. I picked up my big purse and pulled out my two new toys that the doctor had given me. I stood there puzzled with myself for not being able to remember his name or exactly where his office was. I finely gave up trying to recall that and decided I needed to put my new toys in a place easy for me to get to and out of site from Richard. I carried the two rubber cocks to my side of the bed and since I was the one to make the bed, I felt it safe to lift my side and place the two dicks' under my side of the mattress. I went into the bathroom and found my shampoo can, I loved the way it felt when I used it, up until today I had used it every night since we have been married, (well except when I was on my heavy flow that is.) At least now I won't have to take my can back and fourth from the bed to the bathroom with my new toys under my mattress.

I walked into the living room and then into the kitchen, I was looking for something to use in case I was in here when I got another caller. I shivered when I thought about just how much I looked forward to a stranger calling me up on my cell phone and talk dirty to me. I got a chill knowing that when that happen I would not only enjoy hearing him, but I will be telling him the nasty things I want and will do with him. I found a can of Pam spray that looked like it was just perfect above my kitchen stove. Funny, I don't know how many times I have used that can and never once ever gave it a thought of being just the right size to use and fuck myself with and climax with.

In the den I looked around and the only thing that looked like it could work was the decorative glass fruit base, it had two glass bananas in it but to be honest with myself they were both just too small to give me any true pleasure. Oh they would work but I think the Pam or Shampoo bottle would work better. Of course nothing is going to give me the pleasure that my two rubber dicks will give me. Maybe I thought I should bring one of them out here and hide it in the den. I figured I would give the glass fruit a try first, after all I my get so worked up that if my fingers work, the glass fruit should even work.

Still in my bra I began to fix myself something to eat, I remembered that I did not get any lunch today and I only had coffee and one slice of toast this morning. As I moved around the kitchen everything I looked at I would wonder to myself how it would feel to use and fuck myself with. I never ever thought those kinds of thoughts in the past; yet today it was all I could think of. I opened a can of soup and heated it up. After finishing my supper, I decided to watch some TV, I slowly flipped through the 5 channels that we have and realized that I did not have any interest in watching anything on them. I looked at the TV guide and did not see anything I wanted to see.

It hit me that I should change my message on my cell phone so that anyone calling would be able to leave me a message when I had my phone turned off. I also thought of Richard who once and awhile calls and leaves me messages for me. I sat there thinking of what I could say that would be cute, sexy and still not give Richard any hint that I was fooling around. I dialed the number and put in my password. I cleared my voice and spoke in the sexiest voice that I could think of.

"Hi, I am so sorry that I missed your call, I have been waiting for you to call me now for some time, you know what I love hearing, so I want you to talk to me, tell me exactly what is on your mind, you know exactly what is on my mind."

I played it back to myself and I loved it, I sounded like a very hot turned on woman. I sat there wondering how my husband would respond the first time he decided to leave me a message and heard me. I already planned to tell him that I was turned on and the message was for him.

Sitting there I was trying to decide if I wanted to get on the internet for awhile before I went to bed or if I should run down to the video store and rent a couple movies. I liked both idea's, I had heard a lot over the years about porn on the Internet and I had this strong urge to investigate it and see if I could locate any of it. Then on the other hand renting a movie or two would be a nice relaxing way to spend the evening alone. I decided to go pick up some new releases. That way Richard can watch them and return them on his way to work. That always seems to work out for us with our schedules the way that they were.

I went into the bedroom and grabbed my wrap around saran and a matching yellow long sleeve blouse. I put my sandals on and off to Video world I went. I parked in front and walked inside. Jake and Pamela were both working tonight. Over the past 2 months I have been in here about 4-5 times a week, they know Richard and I pretty well. As I walked in I said "Hi Jake." I didn't say anything to Pam because she was in the middle of checking out a customer. Now my only reason for coming here was to pick up a couple the new videos' that had just came released. However when I walked inside the Video store, I walked up to the counter and asked Jake, "Do you have a Porn section here?" Jake looked into my eyes and Pam who must have heard me stopped ringing up the register and also looked at me. Jake never said a word, he just pointed to the back. I guess Pam saw that Jake was tongue tied so she said, "behind the black curtain in the rear corner". I saw the other customers in there also looking at me. Pam had two men she was checking out the videos with, a woman a little older than myself was standing behind them, behind her was a man maybe in his 40's or 50's.

I said, "Thank you Pam", walked back to the back of the store, and went behind the black curtain. Walking inside I saw two men looking at the video boxes. There were all kinds of video boxes, I had never seen anything in my life like what I was looking at, I felt very excited as I slowly looked around the rows and rows of dirty movies. They had the covers facing out so I could see that the covers showed women sucking men's huge cocks. Pictures of woman having sex with other woman, covers depicting Gangbangs, covers with women using Dildo's fucking themselves. When I walked in I felt a tiny bit excited, but once I began looking at all those covers and all the sex I was feeling so fucking horny. I asked the tall black man in there with me and the other man. "Can you recommend a couple of real hot dirty video's?"

He turned and looked at me and asked, "Well, it sort of depends on what it is that your looking for baby, there all hot, you like watching dirty movies honey?" I said "yes, I get so turned on by them, I guess I am looking for one that I can lay back and masturbate with tonight as I lay on my couch all alone". The White man said, "do you like to watch men and women, or two girls, this section (pointing to a section) is Lesbian stuff, that section is two men, that section is gang-bangs, and some real nasty shit, this section is just straight fucking and that over there is chicks and Dildo's."

I said "Thanks, I think I'll look at the real nasty one's, I feel real nasty tonight." The black man said, "It's a shame that a lovely young woman like you should watch a dirty movie all alone". I smiled and said, "Oh I don't mind, I have my rubber cocks and they seem to help turn down my fire a little bit". The white man said "Oh sure but if you really want to put the fire out it would be better to actually do it you know." I said "Yea, but when your husband works all night 6 days a week a girl has got to do what a girl has got to do you know." The white man responded, "I don't care how bad you try nothing is going to beat some down right all out nasty sex."

I had to respond to him, I said, "Oh I really do, do it! I just do it with make believe cocks and not real one's, you know what they say a "A Hard Man Is Good To Find", or is it "A Hard Man Is Hard To Find", I don't know anyone free that would want to watch dirty videos with me tonight, so a poor girl won't have to do what a girl has to do." The black man moved very close to me and said, "You ever have a Blackman fuck you baby?" I said, "No, not today I haven't, but I have a big fat Black rubber cock at home". The white man moved over and in a low voice asked, "How would you like to take on two men darlin?" By now my cunt was throbbing, I could feel my labia all swollen. I was hot as a firecracker. I said, "I have always wanted to do two men, maybe even more". The Blackman asked, "Do you like to suck cock honey?" I looked at him, smiled, and said, "I love sucking cock, why you want a blowjob? Right here? Right now?"

He did not answer me, he unzipped his pants, and pulled out his hard cock, it was black as coal. I did not wait for any more words to be said, I knelt down grabbed his heavy piece of cock meat and put the head in my mouth. I began to stroke him as I sucked the big fat head. I felt the other man move in behind me and he grabbed my hips as he knelt down and pulled the back of my wraparound up over my bare ass. I moaned as he slid into me, I went crazy sucking and jacking off the black cock I was sucking. I began to climax right away and the man behind me was fucking me like a mad man. I felt him tense and I felt his cock pulse as he emptied his balls inside of me. He quickly pulled out, stood up, grabbed two videos without looking at them, and left. The Blackman pulled his cock out of my mouth and pulled me up to my feet. He turned me around and holding my hips, he pushed my back forward. I knew exactly what he wanted, I bent over, and I grabbed my ankles. I felt his prick push into me and the feeling was so great I closed my eyes and relished every tiny bit of pleasure his big cock was giving me.

He while he was fucking me I could hear people talking on the other side of the wall. I was biting my lip so I would not scream out in pleasure, I was sure that anyone could hear him grunting as he kept pounding his cock in and out of me. I felt a lovely climax just before he came. I could feel his fat cock throbbing inside of me. The way I felt, it was a good thing he had a hold of me when we both came. Like the first man, once he came, he quickly pulled out and after stuffing himself back into his pants he also left. I figured I had been in there long enough so I grabbed two real dirty looking Videotapes. One of the tapes was a woman between two men, and she was fucking them as she was sucking another man's cock. The other Video showed a redhead being gang-banged. I just knew I would love watching both of these videos.

I took both videos up to the counter to a Jake who is a good-looking man maybe in his late 20's. I handed him my two tapes and he took a good long look at my selection. I was curious as to why he seemed to have slowed down so much, usually he is very talkative when he checks my Videos out, but today he was acting different. I asked "Is everything OK Jake, these tapes are for rent aren't they?" talking to him seemed to bring him out of his little trance. He said, "I Ah, Oh sure, you can rent them, I mean yes, they can be rented" I had to ask, "Do you think they are going to good hot nasty movies, I want to watch some real raunchy movies with a lot of fucking and lots of cock. Nice hard cocks." Jake said in a very shaken voice, oh, sure you and Mr. Owens are going to love both of these, that is, if you enjoy watching two men and a woman or gang-bangs." I glanced over at Pam and she seemed to be hanging on our every whisper. In the past I never would have rented anything like these. However today I felt this craving deep inside of me to just do it. I asked Jake with a very sexy voice. "Have you seen these tapes Jake?" He looked around and then with a low voice he said, "Yes, if you're into this kind of thing, you two are going to love these tapes".

I gave him a very hot smile and said, "I sure hope so, I hate watching fake sex tapes, since Richard has to work every night, I'm all alone it is going to be just my Mary little fingers and these videos to keep me company. To bad you don't rent sex toys here also."

Talking to Jake like that gave me such a sexual thrill, I could tell he felt uncomfortable and since I was so turned on I just had to play with the poor man who was just trying to do his job. I leaned forward and said low so only he could hear me as I pointed to the one video "I bet I could take on three men better than this girl can in this movie, just look at her. I think that is a fake smile, besides look at her see how she hasn't got the mans cocks all the way up inside of her. If she was really good and hot, she would have them buried inside of her" I had him so flustered he was beet red as he rung up my two rentals. When Pam finished her customer she came over, and motioned for me to lean over the counter, when I did she said into my ear "You are just have to give me a review of those videos, I am very picky on the ones I watch, I only like the ones that I am sure are not fake." I said into her ear, "I'll let you know, why don't you give me your number and I'll call you and tell you all about it."

She leaned back and smiled, grabbed a scrap paper and wrote down her phone number and along with it she wrote "I get home at 10". I took it and we both smiled. I walked around the side where Jake handed me my Videos. He said to me "I hope you enjoy these tonight as much as I did." I smiled and said, "I'm sure I'll love them. Since Richard is working every night and I don't have anyone to come over and watch these with me, or come over and help me take care of the fire that they are going to start, what's a poor wife to do but lay back and take care of her self." Poor Jake, he turned dark red again, I had embarrassed him, and he showed it.

I turned and grinned from ear to ear, I don't know why I got such a thrill out of all that, but I sure did. I was glad that Pam had given me her number, and If I tried I could not have hinted any stronger to Jake that I would really want a man with me tonight while I sat and watched the dirty videos. As I walked in the front door of our house, my cell phone rang again.

"Hello"

"Hi, is this Linda?"

"Yes, who are you, do I know you?"

"No, I just wrote your phone number down from the men's room, it said for a good time to call Linda at this number, you want to party baby?"

"It depends, what do you have in mind, I was just going to sit down and watch some dirty movies, what men's room did you find my number in?"

"Here at the Y"

"The Y? what do you mean the Y?"

"YMCA, what's the matter Linda wouldn't you like to come out and have a good fuck, I got a great big cock for you, and it's all yours. You like suckin cock honey?"

"Oh yea, I sure love sucking a man's cock."

"Well honey I got a cock you can suck, give e your address and I'll come over, we'll watch the fuck films and then I'll fuck you into next week."

I heard the doorbell ring and as I was about to speak I looked through the peephole and I saw Pam, she was standing there with a big smile on her face. I opened the door and as I did I said to my caller.

I can't right now, I just had a friend stop by, I'll be busy for quite awhile." I pushed my power button off and invited Pam inside. I said as she walked in, "This is a pleasant surprise, I was hoping to get together with you, I'm surprised that it is so soon, how did you get off work so early?" Pam said, "I told Jake I was clocking out that I had to leave, it was slow and I wanted to get here before asshole Jake got here." I walked with her to the den and I asked her "How do you know he is coming over here after work?" She laughed and said "are you kidding, you did everything but pull down his pants and whack his pecker off. When you left he was so hard his pecker stuck out pushing his pants out. I have to tell you Mrs. James we have video cameras under the counter that do nothing but watch and record the Adult section in the back, they are there to cut down theft. Jake and I both watched you in there with the two men. Then when you came out and got so fresh with Jake I thought that poor guy would run off to the bathroom and jerk off.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,343 Followers
12