How I Quit Smoking Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,358 Followers

Now the reason I am here is, I think your hot Mrs. James and I brought the videotape for you so Jake would not be able to keep it. I like girls and I thought that maybe you might feel inclined to, well ah." I stopped walking, turned, put her face between my hands, and gave her a very tender, loving kiss. I pulled back and said, Mrs. James was Richards Mother, I'm Linda let go to the bedroom, I love having sex with women as much as with men, so yes I am very grateful and I'm going to show you just how grateful I am."

By then we were in my bedroom and we were kissing each other as we pulled and togged at each other's cloths as we made our way to my bed. I found as I slid her pants down that she like I did not have any panties on. She had shaved her pubic hair off and she was just as wet as I was. We hit the bed kissing and touching. We both wrapped our legs around the others and we both began to hump each other's leg. I groped for her breast as she did mine. Pam broke the kiss and said "lets 69" not waiting for an answer, she turned her body around and put her face between my legs as she brought her crotch to my mouth and put her legs on each side of my face. I went for her wet slimy crotch like a starving dog to a steak. I felt her work her fingers into my holes, I felt I think two fingers inside my cunt pulling the lips open as she ate me, and I also felt fingers working into my asshole.

Feeling this, I began to do the same to her. We laid there like that for a very long time eating and fingering each other to one orgasm after another. When we finely tired of it all, we both just rolled over onto our backs to rest. I heard the doorbell. I got up and walked to the front door naked, I looked out the peephole and I saw Jake. I opened the door wide open, Jake stood there with his mouth open just looking at my naked body. I said, "are you going to stand there, or are you coming in or are you staying out there?"

Jake sprang in the door and I shut it, I then said "come with me dear, Pam and I started with out you." He said "Pam, is she here? Maybe I should leave, I mean she and I work together and we never have gone on a date let alone have sex, maybe I should go." I said "That's nonsense, I want you here and I am sure Pam is not going to feel any different, now come on and follow me to the bedroom." I walked in front of him and when we entered into my bedroom Pam was laying on her back legs up and open fingers working her cunt and clit as she was watching one of the dirty movies on the bedroom VCR TV. I said, "Look who decided to come over for a piece of ass".

Pam looked up, I moved to the side so Pam could see Jake, when she saw him she closed her legs. I said "To late dear, he already seen it and besides, I think he's here to fuck me" Pam said, "You asshole, you knew I wanted her tonight, why couldn't you wait". I said "children, children, stop your fighting, I want you both here, now I'm going to get on top of you and while you and I eat each other I want Jake here to fuck my ass. Do you like fucking girls in the ass Jake?"

He said as he was pulling at his pants to get off of his legs "Yea, I love it" I did not wait for Jake, I got on the bed and turned Pam around so I could kneel above her face while I ate her sweet cunt. Jake finely got up on the bed and while Pam was eating me, I felt him pushing against my anus. I moaned and pushed back against the head of his cock. When I did it pushed in, I moaned and as I began moving my ass back and fourth trying to get more of him, Jake was shoving himself forward to insert more of himself inside of me. Between Pam's licking and Jakes cock going in my ass I felt like I was in heaven. Jake is my age, I think Pam is 18 , maybe even 19. Because of so much light in the bedroom, I knew she had an eyeful laying there on her back looking up at Jakes cock fucking my asshole.

The picture in my mind made me shiver with desire. Jake began to pound my asshole harder as he went in deeper. This caused me such pleasure I passed it on to Pam by eating her lovely sweet cunt as she was doing to me. I stretched my arm to reach under the pillow where I had my little fuck bottle hid; I grabbed it and brought it to Pam's asshole. I put the end right at her asshole and began to put pressure on it. I began bouncing it because Jake was fucking me so hard my whole body was moving back and fourth. Which caused the little bottle to slip deeper inside of her.

Soon I had it all the way in side of her except for the very end, which I held onto with my fingertips. I was going crazy with excitement as we bounced and gave each other pleasure. Pam was so lost in her pleasure, the way she was humping her hips and moaning told me she loved it as much as I did. We kept at it until 2:20 AM when we all decided that we could just not go on anymore. My biggest problem was I always smoked a cigarette after sex, so when ever we would finish, I would get this very strong urge for sex, which put me into another circle of desire, release and then finishing to another craving starting the cycle all over again.

By 2:20 I just wanted to go to sleep they both got dressed and let them selves out my door. I feel asleep and woke up at my usual time; Richard was now in bed asleep, I got up, showered, and got dressed. I put on my bra and it did not feel comfortable what so ever, I decided to take it off and go buy another one during my lunch hour. I slid on my panties and immediately I did not feel comfortable, in fact I felt very uncomfortable, I pulled them off and felt much better. I reached for my panty hose and put them on. Again I felt very uncomfortable, I pulled them off and grabbed my scissors from the drawer and cut out the crotch. I put them back on and I then felt very comfortable. Before going down stairs, I went and kissed my sleeping Richard on the cheek goodbye as I did every morning.

Now yesterday and every day prior to my Doctor's visit, I would always make myself a pot of coffee, toast and smoke a cigarette before going to work. I made the coffee; put in the toast and all of a sudden I had the strongest desire for sex. I don't mean I was thinking about it, I mean my pussy felt like it was on fire with desire for sexual realize. I sat at the kitchen table waiting for the coffee to finish and I decided to put that time to good use, I reached down between my legs, pulled up my dress hem, and began playing with myself trying to put out the fire I had. After three wonderful climaxes' I got up, poured my coffee, buttered my toast, and sat back down.

I managed to have two more climaxes while I drank my coffee. It was time to leave, so I turned off the coffee pot and went out to the garage; I started my car and began driving to work. Again every morning on my way to work I would light up a cigarette. Today as I pulled out of my driveway again I had this burning desire to have sex. My only solution was to masturbate myself on the way to work. I was still masturbating when I pulled into the parking lot. I managed to get one more climax before I got out of my car and went inside.

Ann and Gail were already inside, I walked in, and they both said "good morning" I said the same back to them. I put my purse in my drawer and sat on my stool. My but no more hit the seat when I remembered that I had turned off my Cell phone last night. I got it out and turned it on. I was surprised when I saw that I had 19 new messages. And almost instantly when the phone finished going through it's set up cycle, it rang. I hit the button and said "Hello, this is Linda." I heard a males voice say "Is this Linda?'

"Yes, this is Linda."

"Good, how would like a big fat cock fucking your nasty ass pussy baby?"

"I would love it, are you hard right now darling?"

I watched as both Gail and Ann came over to me and stood very close as the man kept talking.

"I read that you're a real nasty slut, that can't get enough cock is that right bitch?'

"Yes that is right, I can never get enough, how big is your cock, tell me where you want to fuck me honey?'

I felt kiss's on the back of my neck, and a hand reach between my legs, I opened my knees allowing Gail to reach under my dress and touch my naked wet cunt. I knew that with Gail to my side fingering me that Ann had to be behind me kissing my neck. I moaned with pleasure as my two co-workers were making me hot as well as the obscene phone call.

"Hmm, that feels so good."

"You bet it does Linda, my cock is hard and ready to fuck you, first I'll have you suck me a bit, then I shove my cock into your cunt, I'll fuck you just enough to get you close and then I'll pull out and ram it up your ass, you would love that wouldn't you whore?"

"Oh, yea, I love it like that, are you jacking off right now?"

"Oh you know I am honey, are you fingering your cunt bitch?"

"No, but I do have fingers fucking me."

Gail was working two maybe three fingers in and out of me as Ann kept kissing me.

"They feel good, real good. If you were here right now honey I would want you to eat my hot pussy."

I said that and Gail turned my stool seat to the side facing her, she knelt down and I opened my legs wide as she brought her lips to mine.

I said in a real dreamy voice "I am being eaten right now, if you were here her lips would be your lips"

"You're a fucking whore aren't you bitch?"

"Yes, I'm a fucking whore, I'm anybodies whore, Hmm, shove that cock of yours in my ass, fuck me make me come."

Gail was making me so fucking hot I was there, I was coming, I heard the man say "Take this cunt, take it all, here it comes, here I come".

I had a very hard climax and as I was hitting the top of mine I heard the phone click as my caller hung up. I put it on the counter to my side and as I did, Ann moved her mouth around and she began kissing me on my mouth as she worked my nipples through my dress. Gail was eating me and moaning like crazy. Ann broke the kiss, and she reached in the top of my dress and then exposed my left breast, once out and free, she bent over and began playing with my nipple with her mouth and tongue.

The phone rang again, I picked it up and said "hello", another males voice was there, and he said

"Is this the bitch that likes obscene phone calls?"

"No, I don't like obscene phone calls, I love obscene phone calls, why do you want to talk dirty to me and tell me how big your cock is? Do you want to tell me how you want to meet me and how much you want to fuck me? Maybe you want to tell me how much you want me to suck your hard fat thick cock, tell me baby, what are you going to do for me? I want to hear you breathe hard as you jack yourself off, tell me what your doing honey."

I could hear him breathing hard and then I heard him groan as he climaxed.

"Thanks Linda, that was great, you did all the talking, maybe next time I'll talk and get you off." Click, the line was dead.

This time when I put down the phone I turned it off, I knew that I would be getting phone calls all day long, I wanted to get them but right now I wanted to give Gail and Ann my undivided attention. I put my hands down on top of Gail's head as she kept licking me and boxing my clit with her tongue. Ann now had both of my breasts out of the top of my dress and was massaging one nipple as she kissed and sucked and nipped at the other nipple. I felt myself coming again and when I did I just sat there and rocked back and fourth pulling Gail's mouth tight against myself.

When I finished coming, Gail stopped and stood up, she said "My turn now girls, you two got off yesterday, now it's my turn to get off."

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,358 Followers
12