How I Quit Smoking Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“That’s is, baby, yeah, right there, oh baby, oh Jack that is perfect, where on earth did you learn to eat pussy, you do it perfect, you sure you’re not a woman posing as a man, you eat pussy as good as any woman I have had. Yeah, put those fingers in me, more, more I want three or four fingers, yeah, that’s better, yeah, you got it. Fuck, Jack, faster, Jack, harder, Jack, I’m close, I’m so fucking close.” Mr. Rogers pulled back, stood up and stuck his cock in me as I lay across his desk; he pounded my pussy hard and fast. I lay there and moaned. I could hear him huffing and buffing as he fucked his cock in and out of me. I was not quiet; I wanted his secretary to know that Mr. Rogers was fucking me. I began to yell, “GIVE IT TO ME, FUCK ME HARDER, MAKE ME CUM JACK, HARDER, YEA, YEA, THAT’S IT YES, YESSS, YESSSSS OH GOD, YESSSSSS, OH JESUS, FUCK ME FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEE.”

I felt Mr. Rogers cock flexing inside of me, so I knew that he had climaxed. I could not help it myself; I climaxed hard and fast as he fucked me so good. He pulled out and sat in his big chair. When I saw him sit down, I got off the desk and knelt right in front of him between his chair and the desk leg opening. I began to lick and clean Mr. Rogers’ cock off. I gently sucked it and I gently rolled his balls in my fingers. He relaxed and sat back in his chair. I cleaned him as good as possible. When I was satisfied that I got every last drop off of his cock, I stood up right in front of him. I looked at him and said, “Is there anything I can do for you, Jack? I mean, would you like me to work on it for a while and see if we can make it hard again, or are you satisfied for now?”

I wonder what was running through Mr. Rogers mind as he just sat there looking at me. He finally said, “That is all for now, Linda. I expect that you will always be available for me, right? I won’t hold the tape over your head, and your secret is safe with me. Terry the security chief recorded it, so he knows. You may have to fuck him to keep his silence, but somehow I don’t think that is going to be a problem for you now, is it?” I smiled and said, “Oh no, no problem at all. Do me a favor, boss. Would you call down there and tell Gail and Ann I will be back later? I want to take care of Terry. After all, he needs a reward for bringing you and I together, right?”

Mr. Rogers gave me the strangest look as if he was lost in all of this. I had just used him when he was thinking he could use me. I thought to myself, you poor, poor man, that little head always takes over and there is just nothing whatsoever the big head can do about it. I waited a moment and said, “Now, Jack, I don’t want them to think that you fired me. Tell them I’ll be back down in about a half hour, would you, darling?”

I had met Mr. Rogers when he came down to say hi to us girls about a week after I had started working there. I knew his name was Jack Rogers, and now I knew that we were going to be a whole lot closer. He picked up the phone and said, “Hi Gail. Look, Linda will be back down there in about a half hour or 45 minutes. I am sending her to speak to someone right now. Sure. Oh, don’t fret over any of this dear. No, everything is just fine. Yes, OK, good, bye now.” And he hung up. I started to walk to the door when he said, “Ah, Linda, let’s keep this between just you and I, OK?” I said back to him, “I am pretty sure your secretary knows -- and anyone else on this floor, the way you had me screaming, Jack.”

“Oh, yeah, I guess you’re right. Well, she won’t say anything; besides, I think she leans to the other side myself.” I looked at him and said, “You telling me that Phyllis is gay, Jack?” He said, “Yep. I’ve tried to get in her pants many times; she just is not into men.” I reached the door, opened it and, looking directly at Phyllis, I said back to Mr. Rogers, “I have to tell you, Jack, a woman as good-looking as she is can have anyone she wants, including women, isn’t that right, Phyllis?” I did not wait for Mr. Rogers to respond, I just shut the door and said to Phyllis, “I hope I wasn’t too loud. I get worked up easily.”

She looked at me and said, “Oh, you weren’t too loud. I mean, I’m sure that the first floor didn’t hear you, but I think maybe the second and fourth floor may have. That old geezer has been trying to get into my pants now for seven years. I’m just glad you’re willing to do him; maybe now he’ll stop pestering me.” I laughed and so did she. I walked down the hallway and found Terry's office, I opened the door, and he was sitting there in front of 20 or 30 cameras, one of which was showing our break-room. I walked in and closed the door. I said, “Mr. Rogers told me you recorded me in the break room. Can you make me a copy of that tape? We watched it and it was wild. It sure is different looking at yourself like that.”

Terry sat in his chair speechless. I have never seen him speechless. I knew that my frankness made him feel a little uncomfortable. I said “Now, what’s it going to cost me for you to keep your mouth shut about all this, honey? You want me to give you a blowjob? Want to fuck me? Or would you like to eat me out?” Terry sat there looking at me a moment before he spoke. He then said, “You’re pretty quick, aren’t you, Linda? I bet you think you can come in here, screw me and it’s all over, now don’t you?” I smiled at him and said, “Oh, I hope not; once is never enough for me. I have a craving that needs to be filled on a regular basis, so, no, I wasn’t thinking that at all. I was thinking more along the lines of letting you have me any time you want. You see, Terry, ever since I stopped smoking it has been this way. I mean I would always crave cigarettes all the time, now since I gave them up I now have this deep, deep craving for sex all the time.

“So you see, my dear Terry, I do not want this to be a one-time thing. If you want me for anything at all, you know my extension; you already know I’ll let any man fuck me, so I sure as hell would not turn down such a handsome man as you are. You did see how much I love getting fucked, now, didn’t you, Terry? You also saw how I love it in my ass and how good I am at sucking cock. So what it going to be this first time, Terry? Want me to suck your cock, or would you like to fuck me?”

Terry looked at me with a gleam in his eye and he said, “What I have in mind may be too much for you Linda? I mean, it takes a real slut to do what I want a woman to do”. He sparked my interest and challenged me all at the same time. I said, “Honey, you name it and I’ll fucking do it, it is that simple. Now, what is it that you want me to do? What can I do to make you happy, Terry? If you don’t want to do it here, I can come by your house. My husband works evenings, so I have my time pretty much to myself.”

He said, “Well, as you know, I am into cameras and videos. I want to make a movie of you at my house tonight, but I have to warn you, Linda, if you do come over you are going to leave a changed woman. No other man will ever be enough for you ever again.” I looked at him and said, “Duh, haven’t you been listening, Terry? There is no one man that can keep me satisfied now, so what time do you want me there?” Terry said, “Come back here at five and follow me home. Be prepared for the hardest climaxes of your life and they are going to last for 20 or 30 minutes at a time. You going to be going home bow-legged, I am sure of that.”

I walked over close to him leaned down and grabbed his dick; it was hard as a rock in his pants. I said, real sexy, “Are you sure you want to wait, Terry? You’re nice and hard and I’m hot as hell. I sure could use that cock of yours right now.” Terry said, “Sorry, Linda, I don’t screw around on my job. I have to watch all these cameras. Tonight will be just fine. Now, why don’t you go back to the welcome center and try to control yourself?”

I felt put down; a man had never turned me down before, yet Terry just did. I let go of his dick and said as I walked to his door, “I’ll be back at five”. And I closed the door. I went back to the visitors center and when I walked in both Gail and Ann were full of questions. I told them both what had happened and what I did to Mr. Rogers. I also told them how Terry turned me down for sex and I was going to get even with him for that. I asked Ann if she had anything with her that I could use like yesterday. Ann told me she didn’t have anything. Gail asked, “What did you use yesterday, girls?” I said, “Yesterday, I had two lovely rubber dicks but I left them at home today.” Gail smiled and said, “I always keep one in my purse just in case of an emergency. I think this must be one of those times. Here,” she said as she reached into her purse and pulled out this fat black rubber cock. “This should be just fine for you,” then she leaned over and whispered into my ear, “Do me a favor: don’t wash it off when you finish, I want to clean it myself.”

I took it and walked into the break room, I went into the center of the room, brought the big fat rubber cock up to my mouth, and said looking into the camera in one corner, “Watch and see just what you missed out on, Terry.” I began sucking on the rubber cock as I moved to the center of the room and I laid back on the big hard wood table. I lifted my knees, which brought my dress down to my tummy again exposing my crotch to the camera my bottom was facing. I laid there sucking on the cock, looking into the camera that I could see. I made a lot of moaning sounds as I laid there. I began to rub my clit, which really brought me pleasure. I knew that Terry was not only watching, but he was recording me doing this.

I pulled the cock from my mouth and moved it to my pussy. I eased it inside of me, all the time talking to the camera. I said, “Are you getting this, Terry, do you see what you missed, are you watching me putting this big cock in my cunt, Terry? I bet you wish it was your cock, don’t you, honey? Are you planning to fuck me tonight, baby? I bet you’re sitting there jacking off right now, aren’t you, hon. Are you stroking that big cock of yours while you sit there in your own private room with your own private view? Look, see how much I can get in me, honey. Watch me as I put the whole thing in there. Too bad I don’t have two of these or I would stick one in my asshole so I could then fuck myself in both holes at the same time. Would you like to watch me do that, honey? I’m going to stop talking to you now, Terry, and just concentrate on coming. You just sit back, pull out your cock and watch me.”

I laid back and closed my eyes as I rubbed my slit and began working the rubber cock in and out. I heard the phone ring; I did not get up to answer it because I did not want to stop. The phone was on the wall, which meant I would have to get up to answer it. The phone would not stop ringing, and I was so distracted by it that I finally gave up, sat up, got off the table and picked up the receiver. “Hello,” I said. Terry’s voice was on the phone and he said, “That is some show, Linda. I just radioed Jackson and Juan. I sent them both over there. I told them there was a problem in the break room that required both of them to handle, so let’s see if you can take them both on or if you’re just all talk.”

I heard a click, so I hung up the phone, too, and went back to the table. I climbed back up on it and lay back, lifting up my knees. I picked up my toy that I had sat down and inserted it back inside. I closed my eyes and lost myself to that wonderful feeling. I heard the door open and Juan said, “Eh, Chihuahua!” Jackson said, “I’ll be damned, look at the bitch.” Juan said, “Do you think that is what Terry wanted us to fix? Geez, lady, you look good like that.” I opened my eyes and looked at them walking to me on the table. I said, “Do you boys think you can help out a woman in need? I need it bad. I want you both.” Jackson said as he unbelted his belt, “I’m first.” I smiled and said, “I need you both at the same time. One of you can do my cunt while the other does my ass. You two game?”

Juan said, “I got her ass, you can fuck her pussy.” Jackson dropped his pants and said to Juan, “Grab those cushions off the chairs and put them on the floor.” I sat up and watched as they both arranged the cushions, then Jackson lay down on his back. His big black dick was sticking up and he was slowly stroking it. I got off of the table and moved over to him, I straddled him and pulled up my dress as I lowered myself onto him. Juan helped me keep my dress up and once I had that big piece of meat in me, I leaned forward and Jackson and I began to kiss. Juan moved in behind me and after what seem like forever he finally managed to get his legs situated and he moved his cock to my asshole. I pushed myself back against him to assist him to slide inside of me.


I felt myself being filled and stretched with Jackson’s big fat cock in my cunt; Juan’s cock sawing in and out was driving me crazy. I still had the rubber cock that I brought off of the table with me. I wanted to have another man to suck off, but I had no one so I stopped kissing Jackson and reached for my rubber cock, now lying next to him. I picked it up and, using my left hand for balance, pushed my upper body up. I brought the rubber dick to my lips and closed my eyes visualizing in my mind that I had a third man with me and I was sucking him off while these two men fucked me. The boys were great, they did not seem to tire, and I was enjoying climax after climax. Jackson came first and a few minutes later, Juan did.

When Juan finished coming in my ass, he pulled back and away. I pulled out the rubber dick from my mouth and said, “Juan, here take this and put it in me.” He took the rubber cock and pushed it in my asshole which he had just finished filling with his cum. Jackson’s cock did not seem to go down in size after he came. I just kept moving and grinding my pussy using his cock to keep fucking me as Juan was now fucking my asshole with the rubber lover I had. I began to climax again and as I began to lose it, Juan began to fuck me faster and faster. That caused my climax to become stronger and stronger. I was humping my ass so fast that on one of my strokes I went too high and Jackson’s big cock popped out of me. Juan was driving me crazy with the rubber cock and with Jackson’s cock out on his groin, I was rubbing my clit against it as I kept my climax going.

Jackson reached up and began pinching my nipples, it gave me a funny sensation because of the pain he was giving me, but the pleasure I was getting from rubbing my clit against his fat cock and Juan fucking me in my ass with that toy just made me a lunatic wanting to come and come and come. I glanced over at the doorway and saw Gail holding the door open as she and Ann stood there watching us on the floor, watching me lose my mind with these two boys. I also figured they were both smart enough to stay outside the room so they would not be seen on one of the four cameras. As I thought that, I could not help but wonder if Jackson and Juan knew that Terry was watching and recording everything going on in there.

With everything that was going on I completely lost it and let loose with a screaming orgasm. The thought of being filmed, being watched, and being fucked by these two men that I never met before today all hit me at the same time. As I screamed out my orgasm, Juan shoved the rubber cock all the way up inside of me and Jackson pinched my nipples harder than I had ever been pinched. After I finished screaming out my orgasm, my whole body just shook and shuddered.

When I finished coming, I collapsed on top of Jackson, Juan let go of the rubber cock, and I could feel it coming out of me as I laid there. Jackson began kissing my neck and he said, “Baby, that was fucking wild. You’re one hot, fuckin’ bitch. I haven’t had a bitch like you in years. You call me anytime you need service. Juan and I are always available to help you out, honey.” He said, “Juan, call Terry and ask him what it was we were to fix in here before he comes and checks.”

I pushed myself off of Jackson as Juan began talking to Terry. He hung up the phone and said, “Terry said he messed up, that the work order was for over in storage. He said to just forget about it until they got the paperwork straight.” Jackson said as he stood buckling his belt, “Lucky for us we came along. What’s your name, honey?” I said, “It’s Linda, and I want you to call me anytime you feel a little horny. If you can’t make it here, I’ll meet you two someplace. And maybe you can get another friend; I just can’t get enough cock.”

“Geez, lady, you’re one hot fucking bitch, all right. Give me your phone number and I’ll set up a fucking gangbang for you. Think you can take 8 to 10 guys fucking you?” I was smoothing down my dress and I pushed back my hair as I said, “Just tell me where and when, and I’ll be there. The most I have ever had so far is just four at one time; I wore them out. I think 10 guys at the same time just going nonstop for hours would be just perfect.”

They walked out and I followed them out to the lobby. As they walked out the door, Ann said, “Jesus, Linda, what are you doing? You know that security watches the break room, we told you earlier. You can get fired for that kind of stuff.” I gave them a smile and said, “I don’t think so. Rogers is a pushover. He was putty in my hands. Show them your pussy, they get hard and they stop thinking. I think I can do anything I want right now and the only thing Rogers is going to do is keep fucking me.” Gail said, “You are too much for me, honey. I thought I was a wild one, but you take the cake.”

The phone rang, Ann answered it then handed it to me. As I said hello Gail asked Ann if it was Rogers. Ann said she didn’t know. The voice belonged to Terry, “You put on quite a show, little girl. It looked like you are a natural porn star. The way you go after a man’s cock is pure art. How’s your pussy, honey, is it sore yet?”

“No, it’s just fine. What do you have planned for me tonight, anyway?”

“Well, for one thing, you’re going to be screaming your lungs out all night because you’re going to be fucked so much and so long you are going to beg for me to stop.”

“I don’t think so. I still want to do it even if I’m raw.”

“How late can you stay?”

“I need to be home in bed by 2 a.m.”

“Good. I’ll have you in bed by 6 and on and off the bed all night. I think I’ll invite over a few of the boys. Would you like that, Linda?”

“Hmm, that sounds nice. How many?’

“Two, maybe three.”

“That isn’t enough. I want more than that.”

“Oh, don’t think like that. I’m having them over to help me shoot the film. You’re going to be fucking all night till around 1 a.m. Don’t worry your pretty little head; you’re going to go home very content and very happy.”

“I hope so, I really hope so.”

He and I hung up. Gail was the one to ask, “Who was that?” I said, “Terry, I have a date with him tonight after work.” Ann said, “Oh, don’t worry about him, he’s a pussycat.” Gail chimed in and said, “Yeah, and he’s after her pussy. When she said that we all broke out in laughter.

Right then the front door opened and we saw the 4th and 5th grade classes arrive for their tours. The school set the tour up for 2nd thru 5th grades to take our tour. I have to tell you right now, nothing in this world diminishes sexual desire like a bunch of yelling, screaming kids all asking questions at the same time. Funny thing is, I would get tense and then all of a sudden get this strong urge for sex, but then immediately I was pulled back to earth with the kids. I guess if I still had the desire to smoke I would have felt like I needed a cigarette instead of feeling like I needed sex at that moment. We were all busy all day with those classes. Even though there are three of us, one has to stay at the front counter at all times. That left Ann and myself walking and giving the tours. For the rest of the day I had kids with me all day long, 12-15 kids in each group. Now you tell me, if you had 15 screaming kids walking with you all day asking questions, fussing and trying to run around, could you think of sex? I think not! I felt drained when that last kid got back on his bus and the teacher said goodbye. I know one thing in life I would never be, and it is a schoolteacher. I don’t know how they do it; you do not have one minute to yourself. I never had time to think of anything but work and those kids, making sure that they didn’t stray off because they could get hurt.