How I Quit Smoking Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made it in the front door as Ann was walking out. Gail waited for me and asked, “Would you like to stop off somewhere for a drink? I sure could use one.” I thought to myself, “Poor Gail.” She looked like she had gone thru a war or something; while we had our little groups, she had all of the rest of them to keep busy and she looked a wreck. I said, “I normally would, but I have a meeting with someone. I just can’t tonight, maybe tomorrow.”

Gail said, “Sure, kid, we’ll do it tomorrow. Right now I’m going to go get drunk. I hope I never see another kid in here as long as I live.” She turned and walked out. I picked up the phone and called Terry, when he answered I said, “I’ll be in the parking lot in the red Miata.” I went outside and waited. Terry walked up and pointed out his car so I could follow him home. Now you already know that I used to get in my car and light up, right? Well, because of my wanting to quit smoking, I got in and just craved sex. Yeah, yeah, what’s new!