How I Ruined My Perfect Marriage Ch. 01

Story Info
Overtaken by desire - big mistake.
4.3k words
3.97
188.7k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotenuf4u
Hotenuf4u
138 Followers

Looking back I still can not believe how easy I lost every thing I most cherished in my life and ended up here living in a beat up old trailer in the middle of no where. I wish I could say I did not deserve what happened to me but that would not be true, I made my bed and now had to lay in it as the saying goes. Reflecting back the worse part about it is the fact that some thing as easy as communication could have prevented every thing, but hind sight is 20-20 as you know and I can not change any thing now. I am writing this story as part of my therapy and also to explain what happened to me in hopes it can help some one else from making the same mistakes as I did.

It has been a little over a year since my down fall and I am just now starting to recover. Last week was the first time in eight months that my kids agreed to meet me in public, that is, if you call the local diner of this small town public. I know how much my actions affected them so I could only blame myself for their reaction, the shame they both felt. Living in this trailer that my ex-husband bought me served as a constant reminder of what I did and how wrong it was, I acted so stupidly.

After being married to the same man for 17 years our sex had become mundane, the same thing every time, with him making love to me in our bed. It was satisfying but not fully satisfying if you know what I mean, I wanted, needed more, the thrill had gone out of it. I will never know why I was so reluctant to bring up my feelings with my husband, but I never did. If I had trusted him enough to talk to him none of this would have happened. Sure we had the usually problems when we started out, money being the main one, but we still managed to have a daughter and a son and muddle through any problem that arrived. I understand how selfish my attitude was when he worked so much overtime, to make sure we had enough money to live comfortably but I felt so abandoned at times, not realizing just how much of a sacrifice he was making for us. We made it through that period without any real trouble; I never acted on my feelings. This only made my indiscretion that much worse, I knew how devoted he was.

My actions could not even be blamed on money in the first place, as my husband owned a very lucrative software company and we were pretty well off, never having to live check to check to survive. I have no one but myself to blame, me and my selfishness plus the fact that I did not trust my husband enough to talk to him. Even though I could have sex with my husband at any time I wanted, all I had to do was ask, this was not enough for me. I wanted more excitement. To this day I can not explain why I never went to him with this problem, maybe I was afraid that he would reject any changes or think me a tramp, but I never once approached him with it. That was the first in a series of mistakes I made that led to my current situation.

I guess I could have quenched my desires at the all-female gym I attended three times a week, God knows I had the chance but instead I chose to have my affair with one of my husband's younger associates. At 36 years old I still maintained the looks of a 20 year old, my legs and ass nice and firm. I smiled inwardly when I overheard a couple of my husband's co-workers at a party once referring to me as 'the perfect trophy wife'. The attention made my aerobics classes worth the effort, it made me feel proud of the way I looked.

Even our kids Becky, 15, and Ben, 16, did not give us any problems, both being on the Honor Roll year after year. Sure Becky would occasionally run up the cell phone bill, what teenage girl didn't, and Ben would skip a class here and there but for the most part they never caused any problems. I miss attending the plays and sporting events I used to attend but I can understand why the kids do not want me there now, they are ashamed of me and how could you blame them?

Now that I have told you how perfect my life was before let me explain what happened to ruin all of it and hopefully some one will read it and think about the consequences of their actions....

"I am so sorry honey but there is nothing I can do about it, it is today or never. I will not get another chance to meet him again, he is only in the states once every five years and I was lucky enough to get a meeting with him, I have to go." My husband explained to me as he started to pack some clothes.

"I wish the timing was different, you know you will miss the company picnic planned for this weekend." I answered not wanting to make him feel bad.

"Could you go to the picnic and give them my apologies? Let them all know how much I appreciate all their hard work." He said as he was closing the last suitcase. "Sally said that she would bring you there so you won't have to go alone."

"I would much rather go with you but if it can not be helped what other choice do I have? I am not mad just disappointed." I was looking forward to spending the day with him.

"You are a doll, thank you for understanding, I will make it up to you, I promise." Kissing me he took his bags to the car and was off.

The whole situation was worse since I craved to get him in bed for a passionate love making session after the picnic. We arranged it so the kids would be gone that weekend leaving us alone for the first time in quite a while. The lingerie I bought for the weekend would have to wait until he got back.

With the kids off to their activities I dressed and waited for Sally to pick me up. I chose a simple sun dress which buttoned down the front top to bottom to wear hoping to remain cool in the hot afternoon sun. Only the top two buttons and one of the lower buttons were undone wanting to look conservative for the party. The dress ended about an inch or two above the knees so I did not think it looked too bad. The open-toed sandals I wore were intended to make walking through the grass easy on my feet. To this day I will never understand why but I wore the lace panty and bra set I bought to entice my husband with under the dress, justifying it by thinking they would be cooler.

About seventy-five people were already in the backyard of one of my husbands top executives houses when we arrived. Sally and I mingled throughout the guests, with me expressing my husband's apologies for not being there and his gratitude for their hard labor for about thirty minutes before she ran into her boyfriend. Sally and her boyfriend left to continue talking with other people and I made my way to the buffet table to grab something to eat.

I should tell you that one of the guests caught my attention immediately, the way he looked at me was leaving me with a feeling that I was just a piece of meat. The way he boldly stared at me, lustfully looking up and down my entire body was erotic. With all of the young ladies at this picnic why did he choose me to stare at? I was at least twice his age.

The attention I was receiving from this man half my age was putting my brain in sensory overload, feeling surfaced that I have not had in quite a while. The three aerobics classes I attended each week were finally paying off as evidenced by his lust filled stares. My instructors told me that I looked a lot closer to twenty years old than my actual age of thirty-six, but I thought they were just saying that to keep me motivated, it appears they were not. Every time I looked around I saw him looking my way which frightened and excited me at the same time, I did not know what to think. No one has paid this much attention to me since my husband and I started dating over twenty years ago and it was filling me with pride, I loved it.

"That is one hot body you have lady. Show me more of those luscious thighs," he whispered in my ear before vanishing back into the crowd.

I never got a chance to see his face but I knew immediately who it was. The gall of the young man turned me on more than I thought it would. I found my hands reaching under the table unbuttoning two more of the bottom buttons, hoping no one would notice.

"Damn I was right, you have got hot legs." "I love it when you show off for me babe, keep it up." "I want you so bad right now honey." Were only a few of the compliments this hot young stud whispered in my ear as the afternoon wore on and for some reason I was delighted that I could please him, the compliments, however crude they were, caused me to get very horny.

I never did a chance to answer any of the compliments as he was gone as quick as he said them but by my actions he knew the effect they were having, my hard nipples a dead giveaway.

"I know this is bad but I was wondering if you would be able to get some one else to take you home?" Sally asked me. "I want to go out with my boyfriend."

"I understand and I can easily fend for myself so just go enjoy and do not worry about me." I assured her and with that she was gone leaving me free to enjoy myself.

Over the next hour or so as I continued to rotate around the guests I noticed his eyes on me when ever I saw him, a gleam in his eye that told me he was pleased. His reaction only egged me on and I made sure to give him a good look every chance I had. I know the feelings that were coming over me were dangerous so in order to cool off I went for walk down a deserted path through the woods, big mistake.

He was upon me before I got a chance to notice, coming up behind me, pressing his hard-on firmly against my ass. "Do you feel what your hot body is doing to me? I want you more than I have wanted anyone before."

I know at this point I should have made some sort of move to deter his advances but the tingling that I was feeling in my pussy now could not be denied. I found myself emitting a moan that could only be interpreted as desire.

"I know you want me too, your nipples are giving you away, so hard and sexy looking I want to suck and play with them." He reached around to caress my tits.

"Umm!" I melted into his strong body, wiggling my ass on his hard-on.

"My car is parked just down the street, it is the blue Chevelle. I want you to be in it thirty minutes from now, do you understand me?" he said as his hands continued to stroke my body, invoking more moans.

"Okay," was all I could say, my emotions overloaded.

As fast as he was upon me he was gone, on his way back to the picnic. I regained my composure and made my way to his car, so engrossed by my desire that I did not say good-bye to any one.

"You liked showing off your hot body for me didn't you?" he asked as I sat in the car next to him.

"Umm..." I was speechless not knowing what to say, he was right.

"And what a body it is, quite amazing," as his hand now rested on my bare thigh.

I sat motionless, unable to move, doing nothing to stop or impede his advances, I could not resist. It took all of my control not to squirm under the invading hand that was now dangerously close to my wet pussy. To my disappointment his hand stopped short of my pussy, leaving my thigh to start the car.

It was so amazing to me the way this young man found it hard to keep his eyes on the road over the short drive, my legs definitely proved to be distracting. The sexual tension in the air could have been cut with a knife as both of us were obviously turned on. A short while later we stopped in a remote section of the park where he got out and went to lean on a nearby picnic table, not saying a word to me. He waited there for me to get out of the car just as he knew I would. I walked over, stood in front of him, watching him undress me with his eyes, not knowing what to expect. I was unexpectedly showing off for him, hoping that I could please him, proving to myself that I still had it.

"You look so damn sexy! I bet your pussy is wet, you love this don't you?" he asked as he smugly leaned against the table.

"Umm yes I love it," I said too quickly, revealing my submissiveness to him.

The thrill of standing in this park, albeit in a remote location, overwhelmed me, feeling so naughty and scared, posing for the young stud in front of me. The way he lustfully looked at me, a bulge already formed in his pants, made me want to please him any way I could right now. The aggressive way he was talking to me turned me on beyond belief, I could not believe how hot and horny I was getting.

"Get down on your knees and suck my cock! After all you are the one who has made it so hard, displaying that oh so hot body of yours," he commanded.

Without a seconds hesitation I went to my knees, fishing out his cock I swallowed it whole, sucking it vigorously. I loved the feeling as his cock filled my mouth over and over again. I was bound and determined to please him, putting forth my best effort.

His comments; "Damn that feels so good bitch!" "Oh yaa just like that!" "You get me so hot you nasty bitch!" drove my desire even further, causing me to give him the wettest, nastiest blow job I had ever given in my life.

I alternated sucking his cock with licking it top to bottom, paying attention to his balls too, taking them both in my mouth and tonguing them. I used my tongue to spread the pre-cum all over his now glistening cock, licking every where. I was eagerly doing my task when he removed his cock from my mouth, leaving me with an empty feeling.

Unceremoniously he pulled me up, flipped me over the picnic table and what could only be described as 'fucked the shit out of me'. The pounding of my pussy combined with the barrage of insults fueled my passion even further, as a euphoric feeling overtook my body like nothing I had experienced before. I could not believe the pure animalistic lust that emitted from this young man. There was nothing passionate about the way he was taking me; he was fucking me, not making love to me. This was so new and exciting for me that I had multiple orgasms which hardly ever happened with my ex-husband.

It was so erotic to relinquish control to this young man, letting his lust drive the action. Seeing the crazy lust this man had for my body made me so pleased with myself.

I felt the loads of cum that seemed to go on forever coating my whole back. A real sense of pride ran through my mind as I knew I satisfied this hot young stud, the amount of cum was enormous. A blissful feeling ran all over me as I lay exhausted on this picnic table.

What happened next caught me totally off guard. After he finished shooting his load all over my back, yes he was nice enough to pull out first, he wiped off his cock on my ass and went back to the car leaving me draped on the table. It was about five minutes before I was able to regain my senses enough to straighten my dress and get in the car. I made the short walk somehow on legs that were so wobbly.

"Thank-you, that was so hot," was all he said when I sat down in the car.

The ride home was filled with silence, neither of us saying a word. We pulled into my driveway after a long fifteen minute ride. He handed me a business card with his cell phone number when I was getting out of he car, directing me to call him Monday morning at 10 am.

I cried myself to sleep that night, my emotions driving me crazy, on one hand I had never felt so sexually satisfied, but on the other I knew how wrong it was. I finally convinced myself that I would break it off when I spoke to him Monday thus allowing the much needed sleep to come.

Sally's visit the next afternoon left me both humiliated and ashamed of my behavior. The video on her cell phone clearly showed my eagerness as I sucked my stud off in the park. Apparently after she and her date grabbed a bite to eat they took a shortcut through the park where she spotted my car. She snuck up and the video showed what she witnessed. To make a long story short Sally agreed not to say anything to my husband and I promised that it would never happen again, neither of us wanted to hurt my husband.

It would have been great if I stopped seeing him after the first time, as Sally told me I should do, but unfortunately that did not happen. I know now that the incident could have been forgiven by my husband if I had only quit then, but by continuing on I screwed even that chance up. After talking with Sally I was determined to never see him again and I maybe could have done it if I just called him and did not agree to meet.

The emotions that this young man invoked were clearly having an effect on me when I made the call Monday morning. I was physically shaking as I pushed the digits on my phone. The only reason I called was that I figured that it would be only proper for me to inform him that nothing else was ever going to happen between us two. I had rehearsed what I was going to say over and over in my head, trying to determine and counter anything he would say.

All my practice went out the window when I heard his voice on the phone, all of the emotions came rushing back, and I wanted to feel him inside me again, ravishing me like he did the other day. As hard as I tried to break it off on the phone I could not do it. I caved in easily and agreed to meet him in the park so I could tell him to his face, his argument being that 'I owe him at least that much'. When I arrived at the park and found him sitting on the same picnic table that he had ravished me on, I started to quiver all over as my body recalled the feelings.

"Can you stand there and tell me truthfully that you do not want me to fuck you again? Just look at how your body betrays you, your nipples are so hard and I bet your pussy is wet too." He started off.

"I...I...can...not..." I tried to recite the words I had rehearsed in my mind over and over again but the domineering way he talked to me made it impossible and he knew it.

He reached out and grabbed my hand, moving it to cover his hard-on. "You can feel that I want you again, you are so hot and sexy." He knew all the right buttons to push, along with all the right places as he pulled me to his body, his lips locking with mine. It felt so good when he man handled my tits while exploring my mouth with his tongue, he knew the reaction he would get and he got it. The hand caressing my ass was pulling my pussy firmly against the cock that was so hard now and it felt good, I wanted it in me again.

Once again I found myself being ravaged in this park by a stud half my age and I can tell you I loved every minute of it. A total and complete horniness took over as I melted into a sexual bliss, unaware and uncaring as to where we were. Unfortunately for me Sally was a witness to this event also. When she arrived at the aerobics class and found me absent she went exploring. Returning to the park she again caught me in a compromising position on my knees in front of my young stud eagerly sucking away like a whore in heat. Out came her camera phone and once again the action was recorded. Afterwards she said that she went to the park to make sure I was not in trouble and what she saw was me being a willing slut for my stud, the video proved that.

I put forth all my effort to ensure that my husband was satisfied completely over the next two weeks, the guilt running rampant through my mind. I was happy when my husband made love to me but I never did reach the sexual peak I achieved with my lover, I missed that. It was two weeks later when my lover contacted me telling me to meet him in the park. Do you think I could refuse? No I went there just like my lover wanted and I know he loved the control he had over me. All he had to do was snap his fingers to get me naked on my knees worshipping him, pleasing him in every way possible, he could tell how much I loved it too.

To her credit Sally did not show my husband the video of my first two interactions but after the third she felt she had no choice. It was after the third tryst that Sally finally went to my husband to break the news. I can not blame Sally for showing my husband the videos; after all, I was the one in the wrong here. I understand that she tried to warn me first and only wanted to save my marriage, hoping that if I stopped my bad behavior now we just might be able to save it, and she was probably right but I could not stay away from the sexual adventures I was having, I felt more alive than I have in a long time.

Hotenuf4u
Hotenuf4u
138 Followers
12