How I Ruined My Perfect Marriage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotenuf4u
Hotenuf4u
139 Followers

I have to give my husband a lot of credit for allowing me the chance to come clean about the affair but I missed the boat completely, keeping my little secret to myself. It was four months and three more adventures later when he finally said something to try and clue me in that he knew.

"Sally says you missed your aerobics class this morning, is everything all right?" my husband asked one night upon returning from work.

"I was feeling a little queasy so I took a nap instead. I feel much better now," I lied through my teeth hoping he would not notice.

I realize now that the question was asked in order to give a chance to confess to my affair, but stupidly I did not bite, keeping what I thought was my secret to myself. Our love making session that night was filled with all of the passion and more than I was expecting with my husband. I know I did as much as I could to make it as pleasurable as I could for him thinking that if I could keep him happy my affair did not matter.

Out of the blue my husband notified me that he had set up a little adventure for us, he planned a weekend for us to get away alone. I was surprised and a little confused, we have not been alone for a long time but he normally included me in the plans, this time he said nothing to me. I was still unaware that he knew all about my affair, but soon would find out how wrong I was.

It saddens me too much to continue right now so if you want to read about 'what it could have been' you will have to read chapter two, coming to this site soon.

Hotenuf4u
Hotenuf4u
139 Followers
12