How I Seduced My Step Dad

Story Info
Step daughter seduce step dad.
2.3k words
4.19
410.9k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying here with my step dad's taste still in my mouth and my pussy stretched from his massive cock. It still feels like I dream, I have wanted him for years, and finally I got up the courage to seduce my step father. I can't help but remember how it all started six months ago, I had just gotten out of the military and moved home to started college. My name is Kim and I am 23 years old, my father is David and he is 49 years old. I am five foot eleven inches tall, green eyes, auburn hair down to just above my waist and weight a sold 126 pounds with round hips, a full ass and 38 inch bust. I have always been attracted to my step father, he works out all the time, and I would always find an excuse to workout with him in his gym behind our house. Watching him pumping iron and then running would really turn me on. After a workout I would find myself in the shower, my hands exploring my body, my fingers rubbing my clit, and then I would fuck myself with my fingers, imaging my step dads cock inside me until I convulsed in pleasure and my juices ran down my thighs. I would then lick my juices from my fingers, imagining that it was my father's cum.

I will admit I was still a virgin, and had many a fantasy of losing my virginity to my step father. Not to say I was inexperienced when it came to sex, I have had oral sex with several guys (and experiment with one girl). And I was quit skilled at the use of a vibrator and dildo; I just wanted my first fuck to be with someone special.

When I arrived home to go to school it was not my intention to seduce my father. However, with my mom's job sending her all over the country and her being away from home for a week or more at a time I decided to try and seduce my step father. It was summer, so I started by laying out whenever he was around. Several times I thought I caught him looking at me in a very intense way, but I wanted to be sure.

A couple days later I decided to start masturbating with my bedroom door cracked, just a little. I had no intention of being quiet, I planned to be just loud enough that he could hear me if he was in the living room, it only took one time. I heard dad come in from outside and turn the television on, so I went to my dresser and got my favorite dildo out. I removed my bra and panties, admiring myself in the mirror as I ran my hands over my firm tits, full hips and spreading my pussy's lips, feeling the heat. My heart was pounding as I laid back on my bed, positioning myself so that I could see the door out of the corner of my eye, but also in such a way that my step dad could see my pussy and all that I was doing to it. As my hands explored my body, I closed my eyes, first I pulled on my nipples until they were hard and swollen, I slid one hand down my body, across my flat stomach and parted my pussy. The lips of my pussy were already swollen; I pushed one finger inside me, letting out a moan. Pushing my second finger into myself, feeling my juices flowing over my fingers, pulling my fingers out and bringing them to my mouth I suck my juices from my fingers, I have always loved how I tasted. It was at this time I noticed that I could not hear the TV. So, I grabbed my dildo, and while playing with my tits, begin to work it into me, it did not take long, I was very wet. Opening my eyes, just a little, I could see my step dad standing at the door. This got me even wetter, I began to fuck myself with my dildo, my moans building up, getting louder and louder. I could still see my dad, watching me, then I noticed his arms , moving as he unbuckled his pants, slipping his hand inside he begin to stroke his cock. This was great, my dad was jerking off watching me fuck myself, and I fucked my pussy harder and faster. I was losing myself in the pleasure, my back arched and I almost screamed, as my tight pussy gripped the dildo tighter, almost pushing it out of me but I forced it in deep as my juices flowed all over my hand and pooled on the bed. When I opened my eyes, my step dad was gone.

I pulled on my sleeping shirt and made my way to my step dad's room, his door was cracked open, just a little. Placing my eye to the edge of the door I could see him sitting in the chair, his shirt and pants were thrown on the floor and he just had his shorts on. He was breathing heavy, his muscular chest rising and falling; his flat stomach was tensed, and he was rubbing a very large erection through his shorts. His eyes where closed as I eased the door open, just a little more, and then the door squeaked. I froze as his eyes slowly opened and he looked at me smiling, continuing to stroke himself through his shorts.

I knew it was now or never. I pushed the door the rest of the way open, my pussy still moist from earlier, began to get even wetter, I could feel my juices running down my leg as I step in front of my father. As I removed my shirt, exposing my young, hard body he stopped rubbing himself, I dropped to my knees between his legs, his fingers dug into my long auburn hair pulling my lips to his and our tongues explored each others' mouths. As the kiss ended, I kissed my way down his chest, lingering and sucking on each of his nipples, his head rolled back and he let out a moan. My hand glided across his abs and onto his cloth covered cock; it felt enormous and he was very hard. He lifted his ass up off the chair so I could slide his shorts down and off. My father's cock came free of his shorts and I gasped, it was at least nine inches long, it was covered in throbbing veins, and its head glistened with pre cum. I could not even get my hand all the way around his massive throbbing cock. Gripping it the best I could, I squeezed it hard and massaged his balls with my other hand. I then tasted his pre cum with my tongue, playing it around the massive head of his cock. He moaned as his hands pushed my head onto his cock, I needed no encouragement, I intended to suck him until he cam. Daddy moaned as I got a good rhythm going with my head and hand, my other hand was rubbing and squeezing his balls. I could feel him tense, I knew he was close, I began to stroke him a little faster, then as I gave his balls a good squeeze, his back arched and I felt his first shot of cum coat the back of my throat. I choked some, but I managed to swallow, when the second shot exploded in my mouth, it was too much, it began to run out the corners of my mouth. I choked, but continued to stroke and suck as 4 more blasts of cum exploded from his cock.

His hands pulled my cum covered mouth from his cock, as he stood and helped me to my feet, I licked his cum from my lips. Then he did the most amazing thing, he kissed my cum covered mouth and face as he laid me back on his bed. Licking his way down to my breasts he aggressively sucked on my nipples, I believe he could have made me cum by just doing this. His hand slide down and across my stomach, coming to rest just above my pussy, I spread my legs wide for him. His fingers circled my pussy, never touching, but coming closer and closer. Finally, after what seemed like forever he pushed his finger into my tight, wet pussy, rubbing my clit as he sucked even harder on my nipples. I thrust my hips against his hand, my nails dug into his back as I screamed as I cam. He removed his hand from my pussy and sucked my juices from his fingers. Then he spread my legs even wider as he began to explore my pussy with his tongue, he was amazing, I had never been serviced like this. His tongue did things to me, I moaned, and screamed. This went on forever; sometimes his finger was in me, other times just his tongue. As I was closing in on another orgasm, he pushed me completely over the top as his finger began circling my asshole. His timing was perfect, he pushed his finger into my ass at the same instant as I cam again, my whole body convulsing with a massive orgasm, my juices exploded from me, my step dad never took his mouth from my pussy, nor his finger from my ass, he suck ever drop of my juices from my pussy.

As I relaxed, he slid up my body, kissing me passionately, sharing my wonderful taste with me, I gobbled it up. Breaking the kiss, he slide up my body until his massive cock was in my face, straddling my head he lowered his balls to my mouth. Without a word I first sucked one massive ball into my mouth, rolling it around with my tongue, as my step dad moaned, I sucked harder, he moaned louder. I switched to his other ball, performing the same ritual with this ball, I had always dreamed of making my step dad moan like this, and now I was, I loved this. Reaching up I gasped his once again swollen cock in my hand feeling grow even harder as I stroked it. I tried to take both his balls into my mouth, I soon realized I could not and went back to focusing on one at a time. His cock was even harder now, I could feel his veins pulsing on the sides of his cock, and his head was coated with pre cum again. Lifting himself from my face, he used his hand to feed his cock into my mouth; I greedily gobbled it up, coating in thick saliva and sucking the pre cum from his head. He was gentle, allowing me to slowly work as much of him into my mouth as I could, as he pulled from my mouth, I tried to hold onto him, sucking more pre cum from his cock as he pulled free of my mouth.

Moving down he positioned himself between my legs, the moment I had waited for was finally here; my step dad was going to fuck me. He was going to be the first cock I had ever had inside of me, I spread my legs, eagerly awaiting his massive cock. As his thick head parted my lips, him above me, his hands pushing against the bed, my nails dug into his arms, I moaned, "Fuck me daddy, and cum inside me, please." With that, he kissed me as he pushed half his length into, I could feel ever vein on his cock inside of me, I felt like he was ripping me open, I was completely lost in the ecstasy of the sex. He pulled his cock out until just the head was parting my lips, I could feel my juices running down my thigh. Pushing in again, he moaned; loud, as he buried his entire man hood inside of me, screaming I thrust against him, wanting more. Pulling almost his entire length out of me again, this time he slammed it into me with just enough forced that his balls slapped against my ass, I thrust against him again. His rhythm increased, his balls slapping my ass, as I thrust against him, sweat started to bead on his chest, his moans increased, but were drowned out by my screams of ecstasy as his cock brought me to multiple orgasms.

His back arched, he moaned louder than before, and I felt his cock swell even larger as he buried it inside me all the way to his balls. I felt his first load of cum let lose inside my pussy, he pull himself half way out and then all the way in again as another load let lose inside me. As he pulled almost his entire length out again, I could feel his cum running out of my pussy, his massive cock was pumping his cum out of me as fast as he could pump it into me. He rammed his cock home at least a half a dozen more times, coming more each time. When he finished, he lay inside of me for several minutes, I could feel his cock twitching, he slowly pulled out of me and I could feel his cum flowing out of my sore and very satisfied pussy. He rolled off of me onto his back, I wasted no time, rolling onto him I began cleaning his cock and balls with my tongue, the taste of his cum mixed with my juices was incredible. I licked his shaft and head clean first and then moved down to his balls, sucking each into my mouth to clean them, not wanting to miss a drop. I then crawled up his chest, and kissed him, he kissed me back deeply, he held me, and for the first time spoke, whispering into my ear, "I love you." As we feel asleep together.