How I Seduced the Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,204 Followers

"I guess I can give it a try," the teacher finally said. "Promise me you'll be gentle. I'm not exactly a young athlete anymore."

Samantha beamed. "I'm always gentle. I'm a very sensual person. Trust me."

"How will this work?"

"I'll share the plan with you later. In the meantime, let's get dressed and donate this money downstairs, together."

"Sounds great," the teacher said.

While still looking at the teacher, Samantha pulled her wet swimsuit away, exposing her bare breasts. Her tits were kind of flat, kind of perky, with small pink nipples that were rock hard. Then down came the rest of it, leaving Samantha fully exposed with her small patch of trimmed red pubic hairs showing.

Professor Greene stood there dumbfounded that a student would be so brazen with nudity in front of her.

"Professor?" Samantha asked with her hands on her hips. "Is something wrong?"

The teacher snapped out of it. "No, sorry."

"It's okay. I like attention. You're very pretty, too."

Professor Greene blushed and turned around, quickly getting naked while facing the wall, conscious of the fact that her bare back and butt were exposed to the student. And she quickly dried herself with a towel and put her clothes on.

Afterwards, they went downstairs and dropped $2,000 divided between every charity box available.

Money well spent, she thought. It was good for charity, and the professor's pussy would soon be hers.

***

Later that night, Laura had been filled in with all the details, as they ate dinner at the sorority house. The other sisters were all spread out, eating, watching tv, and socializing together.

"You're shitting me," Laura gasped, taking a bite of her sandwich.

Samantha shook her head. "Nope. It's all going according to plan."

"What's the next phase?"

"In the teacher's office, before class on Tuesday."

Laura became wide eyes. "You're fucking with me! Aren't you? In the professor's office?"

"It's a huge fantasy. I'm confident the plan will work. I just need to work on a few details to make sure it comes to fruition."

"You are a goddess."

Samantha smiled, "Thanks."

"Seriously, you should write a book or something."

"How I Seduced the Professor," Samantha said jokingly. "Coming to a bookstore near you."

"And a porn shop or erotica website. After all, this would be a sex book, wouldn't it?"

"The final few chapters have yet to be written. But yes, Laura, it'll be a sex book. At least it's shaping up to be."

Laura inadvertently licked her lips. "Um, do you think it'll be hardcore, by any chance?"

"Extremely. Just you wait."

Laura breathed deeper. "How hardcore, exactly?"

"Let's see," Samantha said, thinking. "I'll insert the Ohmibod in the teacher's pussy, in her office."

"Oh, fuck."

"Then I'll activate it during class."

Laura's eyes widened. "Shit."

"For the climax of the story, I'll have Professor Greene eat my pussy when class is over, and we head back to her office."

Laura's jaw dropped and food was visible from inside her mouth. "If you pull that off, you should get a Pulitzer Prize for your yet-to-be-made sex book."

"You think so?"

"If not, I'll create a new award for you. A plaque with a picture of my pussy on it."

Samantha laughed hard. "First things first. This is no easy task. In fact, this is the most difficult seduction I've ever attempted. Wish me luck."

"You don't need luck, Samantha, you have an Ohmibod. Most importantly, you have the perfect touch. And your pussy tastes delicious. Just saying..."

The girls finished off their sandwiches and joined the other sorority sisters for a blue-ray screening of 'Rogue One.'

***

Phase 3 was moving ahead when Samantha entered the teacher's small office on a Tuesday morning. As usual, she carried her all her school supplies with her, including her laptop, binder, and other materials. Only this time, she had a box with the Ohmibod inside.

Samantha closed the door to the office and put her things on the teacher's desk. There was purposely a mischievous look on Samantha's face as she did so, to create the right atmosphere for this phase.

"What's this?" the teacher asked, stopping what she was doing. "Is it the device?"

Samantha smiled and opened her supplies. "Yes, it's best we do it now."

"Now? Here? Before class? In my office?"

"We won't be using it in the office," Samantha said, pulling out the device from the box. "We'll only be inserting it here. The device will be used during class."

Professor Greene's eyes widened. "You must be joking. That's completely out of the question."

"It's part of the research. We're testing to see if a respectable woman can wear this while working. And whether she can hide the subtle pleasure she feels. That's part of the fun of this device. That it stays inside a woman at odd times."

There was a look of quiet conflict on the teacher's face. It was a big risk for her. And Samantha instantly understood that.

Samantha added, "None of the other students will know. Trust me. I'm an expert is discretion. I know how to keep things undercover. It's more arousing that way. You'll see."

"I don't know, Sam."

"Well, let me help you decide. When was the last time you had a good orgasm? I mean a really good one. When was the last time you did anything kinky or fun?"

Professor Greene looked conflicted. "You've got me there."

Samantha leaned forward over the desk. "More importantly, have you ever been with a student before?"

"Excuse me?"

"Have you ever been with a student? More specifically, a female student. Have you ever been with a woman in general?"

"I don't think that's an appropriate question," the teacher said in her authoritative voice, which wasn't very scary at all.

"I can make you feel amazing things. Just trust me. I know how to be sneaky and deceptive. It's what I do. It'll be a thrill like you've never had before."

Professor Greene clenched her lips for a moment. "And the money will still go to charity, right?"

"Every cent. We can donate it together."

"This better be worth it. I'm putting a lot of faith in you."

"My skillset is legendary. You're about to find out."

Samantha took the Ohmibod and made her way around the desk. She stood directly in front of the teacher, who didn't look like she knew what was going on.

"Spread your legs," Samantha requested.

The teacher breathed deeply. "Make this quick, please."

When the professor spread her legs, Samantha got down on her knees and lifted the teacher's dress. Professor's Greene's legs were a pale shade of white, slightly thin around the calves, more plump around the thighs. The legs of a mature woman. How very sexy.

The best part for Samantha came when she reached forward and pulled the white panties aside, exposing the teacher's trimmed pubic hairs and pink pussy, which was surrounded by a brown labia. If Samantha didn't know any better, she'd say the pussy was slightly wet with arousal. The teacher slightly flinched.

"Open your legs a little further," Samantha said, staring at the vagina. "And don't move. I'm about to insert it."

With pure apprehension, the teacher opened her legs wider, giving the student clearer access and enough of an opening to insert the sex toy. Now they were definitely in Samantha's world, even though they were in the professor's office.

She used her delicate fingers and spread the professor even further. Staring inside the professor's wet, pink hole in that office was such a thrill. It was an even bigger thrill when Samantha pushed the Ohmibod inside of the vagina. It seemed uncomfortable, as the teacher clenched and squirmed a little, but Samantha knew how to work it inside.

It took a few moments for Samantha to comfortably snug it in. Hearing the little wet noises and seeing the fluids run up close was so hot. It made Samantha wet as well, and she looked up to see Professor Greene blushing.

"All done," Samantha said happily, patting the teacher's thigh. "Given the shape of the device, it should stay in place while you walk around and give your lecture."

Professor Greene softly closed her eyes. "I'm crazy for doing this."

"You're a lovely person," Samantha replied, kissing the teacher's knee. "And you're doing this for a great cause. Just think about the research. I'll handle the rest. Now let's go. Class is starting soon."

At this point in their relationship, Samantha was sort of like an unofficial TA. She fixed the teacher's panties and pulled the dress down, making sure everything looked nice and neat. Then she helped organize the teacher's things so that they could head over to the lecture hall.

The professor wouldn't look her in the eyes, but Sam knew she had her. Once a woman risks her hard-won career and public humiliation to be under your control, she wouldn't say no to much else. Samantha couldn't help but lick her lips as Professor Greene headed to class with a subtle limp in her step.

***

The next phase of the operation was the most exciting. Now the real fun could begin. Samantha sat in the back of the hall as usual, next to the projection booth where she helped the professor with the slides. The lights were dimmed. At this point, she was proficient in changing slides, just like all the nerds she'd playfully tease back in high school (how they loved even having a chance to speak with her).

She used her phone underneath the desk and activated the app which controlled the Ohmibod. Her devilish sexual mind thought of all the cruel things she could do if she wanted. Since after all, the Ohmibod vibrated in accordance to whatever music she played. If she played techno music and cranked up the vibration, then the Ohmibod in the professor's pussy would feel like a nuclear bomb, sending the teacher reeling in front of the class.

However, Samantha was the right kind of bitch, with the appropriate amount of being a cunt. She'd never destroy a reputation. And humiliation wasn't in her wheelhouse. Her game was all about mutual pleasure.

So she put the vibrations on low and played Leonard Cohen's "Waiting for a Miracle," which was probably her favorite song ever. The slow cool atmosphere of the song was enough to send pleasant vibrations inside that pussy.

She kept her eyes locked on the professor:

"As you can see, Michelangelo favored the use of, err..." Professor Greene briefly paused. "Excuse me. As I was saying, he favored the use of fresco in his paintings, along with clear outlines."

Samantha had the biggest grin as the teacher continued the lecture and looked back at her in the dark hall. Although they made eye contact, Samantha kept on grinning and the professor kept on talking. The professor looked away to focus on the lecture, while the device buzzed in her mature pussy.

What a secret they now shared.

All Samantha could think about was the Leonard Cohen song buzzing in the teacher's pussy.

I dreamed about you, baby / It was just the other night /Most of you was naked / Ah but some of you was light...

She thought of all those lyrics, which she knew by heart. And that melody. Oh that sweet melody. Samantha was jealous of the pleasure the teacher was feeling.

Now, here was the real reason why Samantha picked this day: In the class syllabus, it had already been arranged that there would be a small video presentation after slides were shown.

This was the next phase of the plan. And it happened when the teacher went back to the projection booth, where Samantha of course followed.

"Oh my god," Professor Greene whispered softly in the booth.

Samantha dutifully turned off the slides and prepared the video, which was a brief clip from a documentary, and it played for the class. The teacher used a remote control and turned off the lights.

"It's a Leonard Cohen song," Samantha whispered back, after the video clip started. "You looked like you were having fun.

"Goodness, was I that obvious?"

"Only to me," Samantha smiled. "Does it feel good?"

Professor Greene tried to maintain composure. "Well, certainly it does, but this isn't the time for it. Goodness, we're in a classroom. My classroom!"

The teacher's emphasis of 'My classroom!' came in the form of a hiss. Clearly the teacher was bothered by the unprofessional nature of her actions. After all, this was a professional woman. But Samantha noticed the heavy breathing and wide eyes the teacher had. Then Samantha turned the volume up a bit for the video that was playing, to make extra sure that no one could hear.

"Professor, you have to trust me," Samantha whispered calmly. "Nothing will ever happen to your reputation. I'm a girl who can keep a secret. And this information is closely guarded."

The teacher put a hand on her face and shook her head. "God, this is screwed up. It feels good."

"Think you can take more?"

The professor looked down and nodded.

Samantha whipped out her phone and prepared to play the next track for the Ohmibod. She decided on Depeche Mode's "I Feel You," for the thumping hard beat, which came nonstop.

"I have a confession, professor."

That was when Samantha hit the button on the app, causing the hard hitting, classic Depeche Mode song to vibrate throughout the teacher's pussy. It instantly made the teacher's jaw clench and her body turn stiff as a board.

"We're still donating the $6,000 to charity," Samantha said in her confession. "But, there is no research. It was all a ruse to get into your panties. I'm just doing this for my pleasure. Correction: I'm doing this for our pleasure. Fun, right?"

Professor Greene's eyes widened in shock. "What!?"

"I want you. But only willingly. You can still walk away," Sam offered, knowing the Ohmibod was sending a repeated message from pussy to brain.

The professor made no motion to leave.

Samantha smiled, thinking about that guitar riff, that heavy electronic beat, and Dave Gahan's silky smooth voice. She even thought of the lyrics in her head:

I feel you / Your sun it shines / I feel you / Within my mind

The professor looked to be in a state of pure sexual shock, while the lecture hall with nearly a hundred students remained obvious, keeping their eyes on the documentary (or taking a quick nap, or goofing around on their computers or phone). The important thing was, none of the students would even bother looking back to the dark projection booth. Why would they? There was nothing to see, or so they thought...

In actuality, the best view in the hall was in the projection booth. Samantha had a front row viewing to the professor's quivering lips and twitching hips. The teacher's breathing became heavier and she let out short gasps in between. It was her first vibrational experience, and it was overwhelming to the point where she had to bend over so she could lean on the table, by putting her palms on it.

"Do you want me to stop?" Samantha whispered in the teacher's ear.

There was a long pause. No reply. Professor Greene just remained in that bent over position with her hands leaning on the table.

"Is...is anyone...ugh... looking?" Professor Greene asked with a shaky voice.

Samantha did a thorough scan of the dark lecture hall. "This is a university and a documentary is playing. Do you think anyone bothering to look back here?"

"Just...ughhhh...just tell me..."

"No. No one is looking back here. Totally privacy. I swear."

"Oh god..."

Samantha stroked the teacher's hair. "Do you want me to stop? Or do you want me to help you cum? I'll respect any answer you choose."

Once again, there was another long pause. She noticed the professor had clenched her eyes shut, as if this was shameful having an orgasm in the back of class.

"Cum..." the teacher said faintly, with the loud documentary playing in the background.

Samantha leaned in and whispered, "What? I seriously couldn't hear you."

"I'd like to cum," the professor answered, putting a hand over her crotch, turning to look at her student. "Can you make this discreet? The vibrations feel so intense and I don't want it to stop. But I don't want anyone to catch us."

Thank god for Depeche Mode.

"Anything for you, professor. I'm an expert on doing sexy stuff secretly."

Samantha whipped out her phone again and played the song from the beginning. Time was of the essence because the documentary clip was only about 13 minutes, and several minutes had already passed. So she turned up the vibrations while the song "I Feel You" was buzzing hard in the teacher's pussy.

Naturally, this would cause powerful reactions in the professor, such as moaning, groaning, or worse...screaming. Samantha knew this well in advance. And she was prepared for it too.

Samantha was quick to respond to this sexual situation, displaying actions only seen in a "John Wick" movie, and she moved behind the professor with ninja precision and put her hand over the teacher's mouth, to ensure no noises would come out. The teacher was now silenced and standing upright.

"The video clip is almost over," Samantha said in the teacher's ear. "You'll need to cum before that. I'm going to find your pleasure spots and make you explode. Then you'll return to your lecture afterwards. Nod if you agree. Shake your head if you want to abort this task."

As expected, the teacher gave a nod of approval.

"Excellent choice, Professor Greene. We don't have much time. Forgive my tenacity with your body."

With one hand covering the teacher's mouth, Samantha used her other free hand to reach down and squeeze the professor's tit. It was medium sized and extremely firm. Samantha squeezed hard, gauging the teacher's response to this. Some women have more sensitive breasts than others. And some can tolerate more pain in that area than others. Samantha also knew that smaller breasts were often times more sensitive because the nerve endings were more concentrated.

As it turned out, the professor did seem to have sensitive tits based on the way she moaned into Samantha's hand. But Samantha was unsure of the teacher's tolerance towards pain, so she kept the squeezing to moderate levels. She did her best to squeeze the front part of Professor Greene's dress, trying to find the nipple area. The bra was thick so Samantha couldn't exactly find the correct spot. She wondered what those nipples looked like and how hard they must have been. Then she made a mental note to suck those nipples later, and to play with them.

Actually, fuck it. Why wait? This was Samantha after all, the everlasting risk taker.

"Don't panic," Samantha said in the professor's ear. "I'm going to pull one of your breasts out. No one will see us."

The teacher mumbled something into Samantha's hand, and Samantha pulled her hand away from the mouth.

"God, someone is going to see us," Professor Greene said, glancing around in a frenzy.

The vibrations caused by the Ohmibod with the Depeche Mode song was still having its way with the teacher. Her voice remained shaky and full of pleasure.

Samantha slipped a hand inside the top of the teacher's dress. "Someone will see us if the video ends and your tit is still out. And I'm not putting your tit back inside your dress until you cum. So you better fucking hurry."

Her hand covered the teacher's mouth once again, making sure she didn't scream out loud during the eventual orgasm. With her other hand, she pulled the teacher's tit out. Samantha looked down at it. The room was dark, which was a total bummer. But when the projection screen showed bright images, which brought light to the room, Samantha was able to see that tit clearly.

It made her mouth water, seeing that milky white flesh and brown nipple. God that nipple looked huge and stiff. Samantha wondered if the teacher's nipple was always that big, or if it was stiffened from the vibrator and hot classroom scenario.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,204 Followers