How I Seduced the Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,204 Followers

Samantha pinched the nipple hard, feeling its stiffness, and she knew the teacher was insanely aroused.

"Bad teacher," Samantha playfully whispered, licking the teacher's ear afterwards for an extra taunt. "Your nipple is so fucking hard. I can only imagine what your pussy must look like. Niagara Falls. Am I right? You must be that wet. I can't wait to taste it later. And you can taste me too."

The professor clenched and breathed hard into Samantha's hand. This was a clear indicator as to how she was feeling. Samantha rubbed the brown nipple between her fingers.

"You like this, don't you?"

The teacher nodded and moaned, 'Mmm hmmm.'

Samantha kissed the teacher's face, then whispering, "Such a naughty professor. I bet that Ohmibod is doing miraculous things to your pussy. I'm so jealous. Honestly, I wish the lights would come on and the whole class would turn and look at you. Imagine that, all your students seeing you like this."

The teacher sighed, hard.

She continued, "Imagine that, the students seeing your sexual side. More importantly, they'll know you're mine. You like that? That I own you? That I control your pussy? You know you'll be eating me out after this, right?"

That was the comment that seemed to drive the professor over the edge. Especially when the Depeche Mode song was nearing its end and the music was thumping hard, causing massive vibrations in the Ohmibod.

Good things Samantha had her hand covering the teacher's mouth. She had anticipated this. She had known that the teacher would be sent into another world with this orgasm. The teacher nearly screamed and cried, and Samantha's hand was able to suppress it, preventing anyone in the class from hearing it.

This was exactly what Samantha wanted. The feeling of her beautiful, mature professor, shivering in her arms. Samantha held this professional woman tight as she came. That mature body stiff as a board, breathing hard into Samantha's hand. That large brown nipple stiff as can be.

When the orgasm appeared to be over, Samantha moved her hand away from the teacher's mouth, while gently caressing her breast.

"Turn the device off," the teacher sighed in utter relief. "The video is almost over."

"Will do, professor."

Samantha reached for her phone and turned off the Ohmibod, while the teacher hunched over and leaned on the table by resting her hands on it.

Now it was time for Samantha to go back to being a good TA. She tucked the professor's breast back into her dress. She fixed the teacher's hair.

"Are you wet?" Samantha asked.

"Yes..."

"Dripping?"

"Yes..."

Samantha reached for some paper towels on the counter, got on her knees, and wiped between the teacher's legs. It was wet alright. Niagara Falls, kind of wet. But Samantha did a good job of wiping the legs dry. She also took a fresh sheet of paper towel, folded it, and tucked it inside the professor's panties, to absorb any residual fluids coming from the orgasmic pussy.

Right on time. The video clip had just ended. Samantha switched it off and used the remote control to turn the lights back on.

"Time for your lecture," Samantha whispered.

Professor Greene pulled herself back together. "Thank you."

The operation was a smash success as Samantha took her seat, and watched as Professor Greene, ever the professional, continued the lecture as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

One problem: Samantha's pussy ached badly. But that could wait. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, doesn't it?

***

With all phases of the seduction complete, the last part of owning the professor was easy. They had gone back to Professor Greene's office, looking totally normal. The teacher carried her school materials, looking like an average member of the faculty in that plain dress she wore. And Samantha looked like a typical college student, carrying her school things so innocently.

They made small talk as they walked along the campus. Small things, like how the lecture went, feedback for improvement, and things they thought were interesting about the subject. The teacher was a history intellectual after all, but Samantha didn't really care.

Once the office door closed, Samantha placed her things on the floor. She grabbed the teacher's things and placed them on the floor too.

Then Samantha put her back against the wall, right next to the small window on the door. So if anyone peaked inside, no one could see a thing. Secrecy was of the essence.

"On your knees," Samantha ordered.

"What?"

"Time to return the favor. I made you cum. Now you make me cum."

The professor gulped. "I didn't think we had a deal."

"I'm making a deal now. Get on your knees and make me cum. We'll be fuck buddies from now on. Okay?"

Samantha lifted her short skirt to reveal the pale skin of her bare crotch, along with her neatly trimmed red pubic hairs. The bitch hadn't worn any panties to class.

The teacher gulped again and slowly sank to her knees. Fair was fair. What she experienced in class was life-changing. The orgasm was surreal and so was the taboo. Professor Greene leaned in and returned the favor to her new favorite student.

Samantha groaned, rubbing the teacher's hair while she was being eaten.

"You have so much to learn," Samantha said playfully. "Looks like I'll be your instructor now. At least when it comes to eating pussy. Such a novice. But there's hope. Your fundamentals are solid. But your details need improvement."

The professor stopped and looked up. "Teach me."

Samantha smiled down at her professor. "Lick. Tongue. Suck. In any order. Lick my clit and labia. Dart your tongue inside me. And suck whatever you want. Repeat those in whatever manner you choose. Practice makes perfect."

It was the surefire method of success for pussy eating.

As the professor kept on eating, or whatever that unskilled effort could be called, there was a knock on the door. And possibly someone looking inside the window. The doorknob turned, but Samantha had already locked it earlier.

Professor Greene looked up in panic, but Samantha shot a returning look which said, 'Don't you fucking dare stop. Now keep eating.'

There were two female voices on the other side of the door:

"Hmmm...guess she's not there."

"Yeah, she's late sometimes. Let's get coffee and come back later."

When the students left, Professor Greene continued to hone her pussy eating skills. Samantha leaned back against the wall with her eyes closed and all was right in the world.

She was close to putting her cum in the teacher's mouth. With the orgasm fast approaching, it had to be memorable. First times should always be memorable. So she whipped out her phone and checked for the perfect song to re-activate the Ohmibod.

A grin appeared on Sam's face. Depeche Mode's "Wrong" seemed like the ideal track. A hard thumping beat that was relentless. It was also one of Samantha's favorite songs.

The orgasm approached and Sam hit the button, blasting those good vibrations straight into the teacher's vaginal canal, while the teacher had her mouth pressed against Sam's womanhood.

All Sam could do was smile, looking down at the teacher's wide eyes and a mouth full of pussy. The sight and physical pleasure of it was enough to bring Samantha to a hot orgasm. It had been two days since she last came. She was saving herself up for this. And the end result was Professor Greene with a mouth full of delicious juices.

The operation was complete.

The End

Special thanks to LesbianChickLit and PlatinumPink2000.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.