How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Story Info
Sis brightens Michael's summer break.
4k words
4.5
521.2k
106
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,771 Followers

"Okay, times up!" Professor Oldham told the class as he walked around the room.

Michael Jenkins finished the last sentence he was writing for his last exam of the year then set his pen down on his desk and raised his head. He gave a satisfied smile knowing he had done well on his English final and could enjoy his summer break without worrying about his grade point average. Michael gathered his things up from his desk and threw his backpack over his shoulder then walked down to the front of the room to hand in his exam. Michael left the classroom and headed back to the dorm where he opened a beer and relaxed. He knew he had to finish packing because tomorrow his father would arrive to pick him up, but for now he wanted to forget about everything. He felt smug knowing he'd done well in all of his exams. That night he slept well for the first time in weeks without the pressure of exams on his mind.

The next morning around 11:30 his father arrived to take him home. Michael said good-bye to the remaining students on his floor then helped his father load the car with his suitcases and boxes of books and other things. It was mid-afternoon by the time they arrived home. Michael was glad to get out of the car and walk around. He and his father began unloading his things and he carried them up to his room.

"Where's Lori?" he asked his mother after he greeted her and took a quick look around the house.

"She's still at work, then she said she's going out with friends tonight. Some sort of bachelorette party for a co-worker." his mother explained.

One of the main reasons why Michael was looking forward to finishing school was to be able to get home and spend the summer with his sister. Michael hadn't seen her since spring break and he missed her very much. What he would never admit to anyone was that his sister for a few years now had fueled many of his fantasies. Lori was 22, nearly three years older than him, and every guy who knew her found her very sexy. She was slightly under 5'5 with short black hair and blue eyes that no one could help but stare into, especially when she smiled. They just sparkled.

Michael stayed up after supper watching tv with his parents and filling them in on how school went, then around 10:30 he told them he was going to go to bed. It had been a busy day for him and he was tired. He went up to his room and got undressed then went to bed and was soon asleep. Close to three hours later he heard a light rapping at his door and someone calling his name. He turned on the lamp on the nightstand and answered.

"Mike, it's me, can I come in?" Lori asked.

"Sure." he answered as he sat up in bed.

Michael watched his sister as she walked into his room and stood by the bed. She was wearing a pair of black slacks and a plain white blouse. Her brownish-blond hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She smiled at him and ran her eyes down his bare chest as he sat in the bed.

"I'm sorry to wake you up, but I just got in and was anxious to see you." she said.

"That's ok. It's good to see you again too." he said as he squinted while his eyes adjusted to the light.

"I don't want to keep you up. I just wanted to come in and say 'hi'." she said.

"It's ok. I can sleep-in tomorrow. We haven't talked in ages." he said as he stared at her.

"How about I go change and come back and we can talk a while? You can tell me all about how school went." she said.

"That sounds good." he said.

When Lori returned a short while later she was only wearing a man's white dress shirt that she'd taken from her boyfriend and usually slept in. It was large for her, but still only came down slightly past her hips. She had only buttoned it up halfway and Michael could see her round breasts jiggle slightly under it as she walked.

"Scoot over." she said as she walked over to the bed.

Michael moved over as much as he could and his sister lifted the sheet and slid in next to him. He wasn't expecting her to do this and was both excited and nervous as he watched his sister crawl into his bed. Lori moved closer so her shoulder was against his and he could feel her bare thigh rubbing against his.

"Got enough room? My big butt takes up a lot of space." she said with a faint laugh.

Michael laughed and ran his eyes down his sister's body.

"Seriously, Mike. Have I gotten fat since the last time you saw me? I went on the pill a few months ago and I think it's made me gain weight." she asked as she glanced down at herself then to her brother.

"You're not fat, Lori." he said.

"Look at this." she said as she pulled her shirt up to expose her stomach "Does that look fat to you?"

Michael looked down at his sister's slightly rounded stomach as she slid the sheet down to her hips.

"You're not fat, Lori, trust me." he said as he smiled at her feeling nervous.

Lori watched as her brother continued to stare at her stomach and curve of her hips. He looked up and smiled at her, and she took his hand in hers and placed it on her stomach and began to slowly move it around. She gave him a sexy smile as he continued rubbing his hand over her slightly rounded stomach.

"That feels nice, Mike." she said as she slid down on the bed and layed next to her brother.

Michael slipped his hand down over his sister's right hip and was surprised to not feel any panties.

"You're not wearing panties..." he said as he looked up at her and moved his hand back up to her stomach.

"Nope. I hardly ever do when I sleep. No bra either. It feels sexy." she said with a laugh as she looked down and briefly cupped her breasts in her hands.

Michael blushed and removed his hand from his sister. "Well, I guessed that part." he said, and laughed slightly.

"What part." she asked.

"No bra." he said as he felt his face get red and his cock harden.

"Were you staring at my boobs, little brother?!" she said as her eyes narrowed and she glared at him in mock anger.

"No, I wasn't! I just sort of assumed that when you got ready for bed you..." he began blurting out, but his sister interrupted him.

"It's ok, Mike. I was just teasing you. I'm not angry." she said.

"Oh, ok." he said, feeling very relieved.

Lori looked up at her brother crouched over her and felt her clit begin to throb. Her pussy was getting wet as she looked into his dark eyes. Her eyes roamed over his shoulders down his arms and she reached out and ran her hand over his left arm. She took his hand in hers and placed it on her stomach again and fumbled with his fingers, moving them over her soft skin. Not a word was said as Lori slowly moved her brother's hand over her stomach down to her hips and back up again. Michael was afraid to say anything for fear she would remove his hand, so he just stared down at her lying next to him. He felt his fingers slide down her thin strip of dark hair, then over her wet lips. He gasped sharply in surprise and looked up at his sister's face. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling. Lori parted her legs and moved her brother's hand down over her wet pussy then back up and pressed his fingers against her hard clit as she lifted up slightly off the bed and let out a soft moan. Michael continued to rub his fingers over his sister's clit. She released his hand and reached up and unbuttoned her shirt completely and opened it.

"Wow..." Michael said as he stared at his sister's breasts. They were bigger than he had imagined, capped with pinkish-brown nipples that were very hard.

"You were looking at them earlier, weren't you?" she asked him.

"Ya... when you walked over here. I could see them move under your shirt." her brother said as he stared.

"You stare at them a lot, don't you, Mike?" she said as she rubbed his back.

"I guess... quite a bit." he said, embarassed at his admission.

"Wanna know something?" she said, grinning.

"What?" her brother asked.

"Sometimes I catch dad looking at them too. He gets all embarassed when I look at him and smile 'cause he knows I can tell." she said laughing.

"Really? Dad?!" he said, shocked at what his sister had just told him.

"Sometimes he does. But don't ever let on I told you, okay, Mike. He'd be in a lot of shit, and I don't want that." she said in a serious tone.

"Okay. But doesn't that sort of weird you out when he looks at them?" Michael said as he continued to move his eyes over his sister's body.

"Nah, it makes me feel naughty to know I turn him on. I don't mind at all." she said as she reached up and rubbed her nipples and smiled at her brother.

"You can play with them if you want. It's ok, Mike."

"Really?" he said.

"Well... ya!" his sister said with a laugh "I wouldn't show them to you if I wasn't going to let you play with them."

Michael reached out and squeezed his sister's left breast in his hand. It felt firm and big, and he ran his palm over it, feeling her hard nipple. Lori closed her eyes and arched her back as her brother's hand ran over her. She glided her hand up his back to his neck and pulled his head down so he could suck on her nipple. He swirled his tongue around it then took it between his wet lips and sucked hard, gently pinching it between his teeth. As Michael sucked on his sister's nipple he reached over and held her right breast in his hand. He squeezed it and pinched her nipple between his fingers and gave it a tug. Lori moaned and held him closer.

"Do you ever think about me when you jerk off?" she said in nearly a whisper as she pulled his head lower.

"Lori...!" her brother said in a mixture of surprise and embarassment.

"I think about you sometimes." she said.

"Really?" her brother said as he looked into her blue eyes.

"Really -- I do." she said, suddenly embarassed over her admission.

"What... what do you think about?" he asked.

Lori laughed. "Do you really want to know?" she asked.

"Ya, of course!" Michael said.

Lori smiled and sat up in the bed and rested her back against the headboard and opened her shirt more as her brother stared at her.

"C'mere." she said as she held her arms out and brought her brother's back against her chest. Lori bent her right leg and spread it wide then drew her brother's hand down to her wet pussy and slid his fingers over it. She could feel her juice starting to run all the way down her.

"Play with my pussy while I tell you." she whispered in his ear.

Michael slid his hand down his sister's wet lips. They felt full and opened for him as she spread her legs more. He could feel her hard clit against his fingertip and he pressed down on it. His finger soon got wet and he slipped it in her slightly then moved it back up to her clit and rubbed it harder. Lori moaned and rested her chin on his shoulder.

"What did you think about when you thought of me?" he asked as he rubbed her.

Lori caught her breath and began...

"Sometimes... sometimes I'd think of you coming home for Christmas or spring break from school... we'd stay up late talking and watching tv after mom and dad went to bed... I'd catch you staring... at my tits... I'd flash you, then let you play with them while I sucked you." she said.

"Really?" he said as he glanced back and continued to rub his sister.

"I've always thought it would be really hot for us to mess-around, but I never knew how to start it, or never dared to." she said as she ran her hand down inside her brother's underwear and felt the base of his hard cock.

Michael jumped as he felt his sister's hand on his cock and he squeezed her pussy.

"Let me play with it, Mike." she whispered in his ear.

Michael said nothing while his sister slid her hand further down and grasped his hard cock in her hand. She squeezed the base of it, then slowly ran her hand down to the head as she slowly licked his ear as she cupped his balls.

"You feel so good, Mike." she breathed into his ear "Pull your underwear down."

Michael lifted up off the bed and hauled his underwear down past his knees then ran his hand back up his sister's thigh to her pussy and continued to rub it. Lori ran her hand over her brother's balls and cupped them, then slid her fingers up the underside of his shaft to the head, teasing it with her finger. Michael moaned as she ran her fingertip over the slit, then squeezed his cock and began stroking.

"God, you're so hard, Mike!" she said as she rested her chin on his shoulder and contined to rub his cock.

Lori didn't want her brother to cum too quick so she slowed down -- removing her hand and touching the head with her fingers before resuming her long strokes of it. She did that for as long as she could until she felt his body tense and his cock twitch as he shot a huge load of hot cum over his chest and belly. Some of it ran down Lori's fingers and she spread it over her brother's cock and continued to stroke it until he got soft.

"Wow..." was all Michael was able to say once he caught his breath.

Lori slid from behind him and he layed down. She pulled the sheet down to his knees to look at his cum running down him. She bent down and ran her tongue over his chest, tasting it.

"Mmmmm... you taste good, little brother." she said as she licked her lips.

Michael smiled then watched as his sister ran her finger through a puddle of his cum and smeared it over her left nipple. She smiled at him.

"Rub it over my tits." she said.

"What?" he asked.

"I want your cum on my tits. Rub it on them." she said as she layed down next to him on the bed.

Michael rubbed his hand over his belly, smearing his fingers with his cum, then slowly ran his hand over his sister's left breast. Her nipple was hard and he pinched it then continued to rub in circles.

"Next time I want you to cum on my tits." she said.

"Next time?" her brother said, looking up at her in surprise.

"Don't you want there to be a next time?" she said with a smirk.

"Of course! I just thought that..."

"That this was a one-time thing...?" she interjected.

"Ya, I guess." Michael said as he ran a finger over his sister's nipple.

"Are you kidding?!" she said with a laugh "I could do this every day with you if you wanted -- maybe more."

Michael gave a wide smile.

"Promise me something..." she said as she looked into his eyes.

"What?" he asked.

"That you won't jerk off for the rest of your summer break." Lori said.

Michael laughed. "I can't go that long!"

"No, silly!" Lori said as she playfully slapped her brother's arm "What I meant is that from now on I want to make you cum. Save it for me, will you? We can do it together."

"Are you serious?" her brother asked, not quite sure if he should believe her.

"Of course I'm serious!" she said with a laugh "I loved what we just did, and I'd like to do it some more -- a lot more."

"Wow, Lori... ya... I dunno... we could get in a lot of trouble if we get caught." Michael said as he sat up and stared at her.

"Don't worry, we won't get caught." she said with a smile.

Michael watched as his sister ran her fingers over her breasts -- wiping his semen from them and licking her fingers. She looked up and saw him staring and smiled then laughed.

"What?" she said.

"You really like my cum?" he asked.

"I love it." Lori said, resting her head on her brother's chest "Next time I want you to shoot in my mouth so I can taste it all."

"I don't know, Lori. Let's not get carried away. What we just did was one thing, but... but... what you're talking about is... it's incest." Michael nearly whispered his last few words, afraid to say them aloud.

"We've already crossed that line, Mike." his sister said as she looked into his eyes and smiled "Instead of cumming in my mouth would you rather cum in my pussy?" She laughed.

"Lori...!" her brother said in shock and surprise.

"You felt how wet you made me, Mike. Wouldn't you like to fuck my pussy -- even just once?" she said as she ran her fingers down over his balls.

Michael stared at his sister without answering.

"Do you want to fuck my wet pussy, Mike? Do you want to shove your hard cock in me?" she said as she continued to run her hand over his balls and stroke the inside of his thigh.

"Lori... we can't." was all he said.

"No. Not now." his sister said "We'll wake mom and dad. We'll have to wait till they're at work tomorrow."

Michael watched as his sister climbed out of bed and kissed his cheek softly then left his room. He was tired, but his mind was consumed with so many thoughts that he found it hard to get to sleep.


Michael woke the next morning to the sound of the shower running. He checked his watch and discovered it was nearly 10a.m.. A few minutes later the shower was shut off and Lori stuck her head in his room to see if he was still asleep. She had a towel wrapped around her and her hair was still wet.

"Morning." she said with a smile as she walked over and sat down on his bed "Sweet dreams?"

"Hey." her brother said with a smile as he sat up in bed.

Lori smiled at her brother then opened her towel, letting it fall to the floor, then slid into bed with her brother.

"Mom and dad are gone to work." she said as she pressed herself against him and ran her hand down his chest.

"Lori, we shouldn't." he said as he felt his cock throbbing.

"Sshhh..." she said as she raised herself up and held her breast so her nipple ran over his lips.

Michael ran his tongue over his sister's nipple then wrapped his lips around it. Lori moaned softly and slid her hand down inside his underwear and began stroking his cock. She gripped it in her hand and slid her fingers down to the head then back up.

"I want that in me, now." she said as she looked down at him lying on the bed.

"Are you sure, Lori? I mean..." her brother managed to say.

Lori pulled the sheet down from her brother's body and straddled him. She tugged his underwear down towards his knees and gasped as his hard cock stood up straight. It twitched sighty and she drew a finger over the head. She squeezed it hard in her hands and moved it so the head ran over her wet lips. She lowered herself and let the head slip in her slightly.

"Does it feel like I'm sure?" she said with a grin.

"God, you feel so good." he moaned as he closed his eyes.

"All you have to do is push, little brother. I'm all yours." she said as she smiled and looked down at the head of his cock slipping in her.

Michael closed his eyes and moaned, then lifted his hips up off the bed. His thick hard cock slipped in his sister's wet pussy deep. She was so tight. Lori gave a loud moan and tightened her muscles to squeeze him as he slid deeper into her. She held him there for a moment then began moving her hips, working pussy over his throbbing cock.

"That's it, Mike. Push harder. Fuck my wet pussy." she called out as she steadied herself on his chest.

Michael reached up and grabbed his sister's hips and began pumping harder. He watched as his cock slid out of her, shiny from her juice, then he lifted up to bury it in her again. Their moans of pleasure filled the room and the smell of sex was in the air as Michael pumped his cock in and out of his sister's tight pussy as hard as he could. Soon he could feel her juice running down to his balls. Shortly later Michael let out a loud moan and his sister pulled herself off of him. She grabbed his cock and pumped it in her hand, watching as he shot streams of cum in the air. Once he began getting soft she released him from her hand and layed down beside him.

"That was wonderful." she whispered into his ear.

"You never came though..." he said once he'd caught his breath.

"It's okay." his sister said "That was the most amazing experience of my life."

"It might be better if you came." he said as he pushed her onto her back.

Michael grabbed his sister's knees and spread her legs wide. He ran his hands down the insides of her thighs and lowerd his mouth towards her. Lori gasped as she felt her brother's tongue slide up her lips and she held onto his head, running her hands through his hair. He sucked on one of her lips while he slipped a finger deep in her and began working it in and out. Lori moaned louder and Michael slid his tongue up to his sister's hard clit and licked it, then sucked. Lori thrust her hips up towards him and his finger pushed deeper into her.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,771 Followers
12