How I Spent My Summer Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I turned to Danielle, she had managed to shed her top and my face collided with her oversized tits. Danielle giggled as her fingers slipped into my hair and pulled my face in even deeper.

"That's right, baby, show Mommy just how much you like her big boobies."

I eagerly complied with her request, licking, sucking, and nibbling over every inch of her chest, but paying special attention to her nipples until they were standing up like hard little rocks.

We were like that for a while. Me, nursing on my step-mom's sweet tits, as her daughter, and my step-sister, worked her heart shaped ass in a figure 8 pattern over my cock.

Eventually Danielle pulled away, pausing only to kiss me passionately and to push her hot, talented tongue into my mouth before she was gone. She stepped behind Stacy and I couldn't clearly see what she was up to, but it looked like she pulled something out of an inlaid box on the coffee table, and then she peeled off her naughty little schoolgirl skirt. Finally, after what seemed like a long time of her fiddling with her panties, she pulled Stacy out of my lap, and I got my surprise of the night.

My step-mother Danielle was wearing a huge strap-on black latex dildo. I felt my jaw drop. I could see Danielle giggle at my reaction. She blew me a kiss, and the next part of the show started.

Danielle took Stacy, and gently pushed the young girl to her knees. Danielle pushed that big latex satisfier up into her daughter's face. Stacy played the coy little school girl, and looked up at her mommy with big doe eyes as if to say, "Please, Mommy, no, it's too big."

Danielle ignored her daughter's pleading and started to smack that big fake cock up against her daughter's face. After a while Stacy couldn't help but lick her lips. Danielle pulled her horny daughter's mouth up to that big fat dildo and pushed it into daughter's greedy mouth.

God it was hot, dirty, and kinky. I tore at my clothes. Danielle may have said I couldn't touch them, but nobody said I couldn't touch myself.

In a flash I had shed my shoes and clothes and was fisting my long hard cock as I watched the dirty women in my life perform for me.

Stacy's little shy schoolgirl act was long over. She was frantically bobbing her head up and down on that dildo like the hot little cocksucker she was.

My step-sister might have only been 18, but she had sucked a legion of cocks during her short time as a sexually active young woman so she knew what to do with a big one. She was getting that dildo nice and wet, as her mom held her head and pumped that fake cock even deeper down her little baby's throat.

Finally Danielle pulled Stacy's mouth off of the dildo and pushed her head into my lap. Stacy scrambled for my cock, desperate for the real thing, and engulfed it almost immediately. Danielle crouched behind her daughter, and even though I couldn't see it from where I was sitting I knew the exact moment of penetration.

Stacy pulled my cock from her mouth for a moment, and turned back towards Danielle. "Fuck me, Mommy. Fuck your little girl hard," she moaned almost deliriously.

I looked at her mom, crouched behind Stacy, Danielle's big tits were bouncing each time she flexed her hips. I could see in my mind's eye that big black dildo slamming into my step-sister's tight little cunt, spearing that hot little pussy, again and again. I grabbed Stacy's head, and pulled her mouth back to my cock.

My hips started working, almost on their own. It was like my body had a hot desperate need to fuck my step-sister's mouth as deep and as hard as her hot little snatch was getting worked over. It took me awhile, but soon my strokes were matching Danielle's, and we were spit-roasting that little teenage slut almost without mercy.

Not that Stacy was complaining. She had a long shuddering orgasm almost as soon as her mother and I started using her, and when her mother worked that big dildo up into her tight little butt, the horny little slut started cumming buckets.

Finally, I needed more. I'd been having my cock sucked all day, but right then I needed to fuck somebody. I slipped out from under Stacy and moved around behind her mother. It took a little prying, but I got that harness Danielle was wearing for the strap-on out of the way, sort of. I wasn't able to get a clear shot at her pussy, but Danielle's hot little butthole was just begging to be pounded. I sank my cock, which was dripping wet thanks to Stacy's talented mouth, into my Danielle's ass with one hard forceful lunge.

Most women would have screamed bloody murder if somebody shoved a huge throbbing cock up their ass. Now you could say a lot of things about Danielle, but no one would lump her in with most women. My step-mother just looked back at me and groaned like the wanton whore that she was and said, "Oh yeah Daddy, fuck my slut ass hard."

I started taking Danielle's ass with hard deep strokes that actually drove her and that strap-on into her own daughter. It was probably as close as I am ever going to get to fucking two women at the exact same time, which is to say it was pretty fucking awesome.

Danielle started moaning and breathing harder as soon as my cock sunk into her butt. She had the stimulation of a big throbbing cock pistoning in and out of her tight little back door, and every time her strap-on bottomed out in Stacy's round ass, that harness she was wearing would rub up against Danielle's hard little clit. She was right on the edge of an orgasm, sobbing, and babbling for "Daddy to plow her bitch ass," but it wasn't until I started pinching and twisting her nipples that she went over the falls.

Danielle came with a banshee scream. Thank God we had storm windows, and were on a big lot, or every one of our neighbors would have known my step-mother was getting her ass royally fucked by her teenage step-son and his monster cock.

Not that either of us would have cared at that moment. Right then the only thing that mattered was what our bodies were feeling.

I didn't give Danielle a second to catch her breath. I knew from experience that if I just keep fucking her hard, she would come again and again, so that's exactly what I did.

Danielle's orgasms went off like a long string of fire crackers, and Stacy wasn't out of the picture either. The horny little bitch was rubbing her clit as her mommy kept humping her tight little cheerleader butt, so she was cumming almost as often as her slut mother.

For I don't know how long the only sounds in the room were bodies colliding, moans, whimpers, gasps, and the occasional muttered obscenity. It stayed like that until I had fucked the two women I lived with into complete and utter submission.

Finally, I couldn't hold out any longer. My balls were throbbing and I knew I was going to unload them. I pulled my cock out of Danielle's now gaping asshole and announced I was ready to cum.

Stacy and Danielle disentangled themselves and flew to my cock, licking and stroking it, begging their man to give them all that hot sticky cum.

I threw back my head and roared as my cock started going off like a fire hose. That first rope of cum splattered both of their faces, but Danielle being the mom quickly took control. She grabbed my cock and pointed it at her daughter as two more ropes of thick white cum coated her baby's face.

Danielle then pointed my cock at herself, letting her face get splattered with my teenage seed, but also directing one rope directly into her mouth (the greedy bitch).

Danielle kept jacking and stroking my cock as I came like a fright train, and the stimulation paid off. I covered my step-sister's tits with two thick ropes of jizz that were almost as strong as my first one, and finally to milk out every last drop of my cum, Danielle wrapped her big tits around my cock and slowly fucked it until I was completely drained.

I felt lightheaded and collapsed to the floor. Danielle moved my cock from her tits to her mouth, supposedly to clean it, but mainly to keep that big monster hard. Stacy got something to suck on too. She was busy cleaning off her mom's strap-on which had up until moments ago been packed deep in her own little butt.

Even before I got my breath back, I could feel my cock getting ready for another go-round. I looked down at Danielle who had her red lips stretched wide around my cock and she gave me a lewd wink to let me know that what had happened was only Round 1. It turned out Danielle was right; we ended up fucking until the sun came up, and now you know how I spent my last day of high school.

12