How I Spent My Summer Vacation... Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck it," she said, "I'm still going."

"Alone?"

A devilish smile cut through her sad face. "Not if you come with me."

Oh fuck, what did I just get myself into. "Ah, thanks, but I really need to work and earn up some money so I can go see my folks."

"I was thinking about that. Come down to Rio with me for a few weeks and I'll arrange for you to fly to Kentucky when it's over."

"That's really nice of you, but it's too much. I wouldn't be able to pay you back for a long time."

She smirked. "Don't sweat it slutbag. You're doing me a favor, this way I don't have to go down there alone."

Don't let her do this to you. You need to break up with her and it's now or never. Just open your mouth and say the words, do it now. Don't let her tempt you.

"You worked your ass off these last few months," she said, "you deserve this."

"I don't know Kim," I said. I couldn't really blame her for not wanting to go to Rio alone, I certainly wouldn't have. Then again, it was something Kim could do with no problem. Being the extroverted person she is there would be a crowd of people hanging around her the whole time. "Actually I can't go," I said. "I'd really like to but I don't even have spending money to go."

"C'mon, you know I have enough to keep us both good. Besides, you said a writer has to experience the world, right? What better way to do it than this?"

This was classic Kim- always dragging me along kicking and screaming, never giving up until I gave in by making me feel like I'd be an idiot for turning down the opportunity. I made the mistake once of telling her about the two voices in my head always fighting for control - the rational one that always played it cautious, and what I called the 'naughty' one, which always wanted to do the wrong thing just for kicks. She exploited this knowledge to her advantage whenever she needed it. This is why I had to break up with her.

"So?" she asked.

I hesitated. Kim got up and walked over to me slowly. "Just think about it. We'll have a house on the beach…a Jacuzzi…our own pool…topless beaches…you said you always wanted to go to one…"

Don't do it. Don't give into her. Just say the words, tell her you want to break up with her. It's over, no more. The two of us are done.

CHAPTER 4: DOWN RIO

When we got off the plane in Rio I had a plan. It was simple- stay in Rio a few days and then break up with Kim. I wasn't sure if I would be straight with her or try to engineer some false reason for our split. The truth is I'm not good with confrontations and I was leaning towards the latter, but I could wait and see how things were going and decide on that one later. The part of the plan I really liked was writing down the entire experience so I could make it into a story.

It may have seemed like a stupid idea to do it down in Rio, but I had a major concern I couldn't shake. If I waited until we got back, it might look like I was trying to take advantage of Kim's money, and that's the last thing I wanted her to think. If the breakup happened during the trip it would look more natural and less like I was using her. I also had what I called 'escape money'. It was only two hundred bucks, which I'd saved up from my job as an emergency fund for extreme cases (like my car breaking down), but it would be enough for my purposes. If Kim accused me of taking advantage of her during the breakup I could give her a hundred as the start of the payback in a show of good faith. I'd keep the other hundred in case things got really fucked up, like if she flipped out and tossed me into the street, because that's how much the airline told me it would cost to transfer my ticket to an earlier flying date. I had to get away from her, make a clean break. And I would do it in Rio.

Since we flew the first thing on Kim's agenda was getting drugs. She managed this within the first twenty minutes we were there, thanks to her good looks and her ability to make small talk with anything short of a rock. Using both these charms on our taxi driver, it was set up that he would have the stuff delivered to the house after he dropped us off. I spent the next three hours worrying that Kim took one chance too many and the police were going to be knocking on the door. But leave it to Kim's luck, a knock on the door later we found ourselves with a generous amount of coke, enough marijuana to sedate the planet and a few tablets of Ecstasy thrown in for good measure.

The house was beautiful, with many paintings and other expensive forms of artwork that Kim showed me. It also had an alarm system to protect the stuff (and us) from burglars. The last thing she showed me was the stocked bar and after we unpacked we mixed some drinks and sat on the patio facing the beach. The sand was nearly empty because steel gray clouds covered the late afternoon sky as far as the eye could see. I lay on a patio chair with my upper body propped up. "Doesn't look like an outside weather day today." I said as I took off my sunglasses. Little droplets of rain began to fall.

Kim stood looking at the house with an excited look in her eyes. "That's fine, I was planning on spending today inside anyway. We're going to christen this house properly. I want us to have sex on every floor, every surface in there. I want microscopic remnants everyplace."

"Nice visual. And we're doing this because…?"

"For fun," Kim said, "and a little something I'll laugh about every time I know my parents are coming down here."

That's my baby, always thinking of others. "Okay, whatever. Where do we start?"

Kim walked over, straddled my body and leaned down. "Right here." She kissed me hungrily on the lips. The kiss grew in passion as the rain began to really fall. I massaged her breasts as she slid down and started grinding her pelvis against my leg. Kim sat upright and whipped her head back, her wet hair falling around her shoulders. With the dark clouds behind her and the rain falling all around, she looked like a goddess come down from Mount Olympus and I remembered what I'd found so captivating about her when we first met. Kim tilted her head up to the sky, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, trying to catch raindrops. I felt like a monster that was planning to hurt this innocent beauty when she least expected it. A flash of lightning and the roar of thunder snapped me from my thoughts.

"C'mon," Kim said as she jumped off me. We went inside, and as soon as the patio door was shut Kim threw her arms around me and kissed me passionately. We clumsily shucked off our wet clothes piece by piece until we were both naked. The feeling of her cool, damp skin against mine gave me goose bumps. They went away wherever her warm tongue touched me, which seemed to be everywhere.

Over the rest of the day we managed to cover the whole house. In the kitchen we did a sixty-nine on the island, I sat up on a counter as she ate me out and she sat on the other counter while I fucked her with a peeled cucumber. When we were done we fed it to each other and then moved into the living room, where we did it every way we could on the couches, the coffee table and on the floor in front of the TV. The lazy boy chairs were particularly fun. We did it in the bedrooms and even in one of the closets. By the end of the night we'd covered the house and the rain had stopped. We ran out to the beach and did it in the sand. For anyone planning to have sex on a beach sometime soon I have one word of advice- blanket. We had to jump in the ocean afterward because the sand was so far up my ass. Back at the house we were so exhausted by the time we got up to the bedroom that we barely pulled the sheets back before we passed out.

The next morning I woke up feeling rejuvenated. Kim wasn't in the room, but I could hear KMFDM playing downstairs. It was the song 'Anarchy', which she'd listen to over and over again. Lying in bed, I decided to write down my experiences so far so I could get at least one of my promises started. I was about to get up and grab the new notebook out of my bag when Kim strode into the bedroom. She jumped on the bed and straddled my torso, the acrid smoke of marijuana filling the air around her.

"Wake and bake, tampon breath." She held out a packed bowl and a lighter.

"Not yet."

"Fuck it, we're on vacation. C'mon, celebrate the end of the school year." She held out the bowl.

I managed to lean up on my elbows. "It's too early."

She started waving the bowl under my nose and then stuck the end into my mouth. Leaning down to my right ear, she whispered, "It's never too early," and licked the inside of my ear. She knows what that does to me. I relented just to shut her up. She lit it for me and I proceeded to do what our former President swore he never did. While I held my hit, Kim put the bowl to her mouth and took one for herself. I let the hit out slowly.

"That's smooth stu-" I was cut off by Kim's mouth covering my own, blowing her hit into my lungs. Her tongue slipped into my mouth afterwards and dueled with mine as her hands found my nipples under the covers and gave them a quick pinch. As soon as she broke the kiss I blew out my hit. "Sneaky bitch," I said.

"I don't have to say good morning to you now," she said, then jumped off the bed and walked to the door, "'cause I made sure it's going to be one."

My head dropped back on the bed. I didn't want to start off this way, I thought, and I don't plan to either. I got up and fished the notebook out of my bag. Kim was not going to stop me, I was going to go downstairs and write about what happened so far and then I was going to break up with her and then I was going to write about how that went. I walked out of the bedroom with confident strides.

But something happened between the top of the stairs and the bottom. It was very subtle, and suddenly I noticed how bright the sun was coming in through the windows. My left foot almost missed a stair and I held the railing the rest of the way down. Kim was watching television in the living room and it seemed rather loud.

"Isn't it?" Kim yelled. I looked at her questioningly. It took me a moment to realize she was speaking to me. "It's good shit," she said, "isn't it?"

"Yep," I replied, and took a seat at the dining room table and opened my notebook. It only took a few sentences before I realized I was having a hard time remembering all the details from yesterday. Even worse, my handwriting was barely legible

"Douche head, what the hell are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm writing. Leave me alone you degenerate whorebag!"

Suddenly Kim was standing over me. She grabbed the notebook, ran over to the couch and jumped up on it. "The hell you are!"

"Give it back," I said, without much conviction in my voice.

"This is work, and there's no work allowed here!" She jumped off the couch and ran upstairs. I was in no mood to chase Kim around the place, so I sat on the couch and got sucked into some television show, even though it was in Portuguese.

CHAPTER 5: A TOPLESS BEACH FIRST

When Kim came back down she was in her leopard print thong bikini, bottom only, and my notebook was gone.

"We're going out to the beach," she announced, "Put this on." She tossed my blue thong bikini bottom in my lap.

It was not something she had to force me to do. There's always been die-hard exhibitionist in me screaming to get out. Kim and I sunbathed nude on the roof of my building a few times, but no one could see us up there. Still, I'd felt a thrill of excitement being naked outside, and the bug that had always gnawed at me was now chomping at the bit.

Kim put an anklet of small brown beads around my left ankle. She finds body jewelry sexy on a woman, and more than half of the gifts she's given me have been anklets, toe rings or waist chains. I started wearing some of it just to placate her, although I do admit I've started to find them sexy myself. Kim will wear different waist chains or toe rings, but she always wears the same gold anklet because it was the first piece of body jewelry she bought.

So we went to the beach, and I was topless for the first time in public. I have to admit I wasn't completely uncomfortable once we got there. Part of it was seeing other girls topless, and the other part was the attention. While I'm not into guys, being ogled by them is a different story. I've always appreciated being admired by men or women, and I got plenty of it from both sexes on that beach. From the moment we walked out there I noticed, and even felt, eyes checking me out. Mostly it was brief, but occasionally someone leered. This surprised me, I figured the people in a place that allowed nudity wouldn't even care to look. I mentioned this observation to Kim as we lay in the sun.

"Shithead," she said, "some of these people are tourists like us. They don't live where there are nude beaches."

"Shut up, slut knocker," I said. "I've seen plenty of locals doing the same thing."

"So? If you like something you like something. Besides, with tourists coming through you always have something new to check out." Kim took off her sunglasses and sat up on her elbows. "By the way, slut knocker?"

"My brother watched a lot of Bevis and Butthead."

"Mm. I kinda like it." Kim took out some suntan lotion. "Want to put this on me?"

I hesitated. The rational part of me felt self-conscious doing that with all these people around us. The naughty part of me desired the chance to fondle my girlfriend in public while doing a very natural thing. Of course, when I was done with her Kim would want to return the favor and that created another dilemma. She had to have noticed I was having a crisis, as I mentioned she's well aware of my constant internal struggle between my desires and my modesty, and as usual she helped break it. "If you don't put this on me I'll call your parents when we get back and tell them about your little walks in the woods."

I felt a swell in the pit of my stomach. This was another of Kim's tools for getting what she wanted- minor blackmail. The walks I took in the woods around my parent's farm (that's a story for another time) are great memories, but nothing I wanted my folks to know about. "You fucking bitch!" I said between clenched teeth, "You wouldn't!"

"Try me," she said, and then tossed the bottle. I barely caught it as she turned over onto her stomach. Part of me was tempted to just walk off, but then I remembered about breaking up with her. Opening the bottle, I sprayed the lotion onto her back and started to rub it in.

"I've been thinking lately," I said, "about us." I picked up the bottle and put more lotion on my hands and started to rub her ass.

"Mmmmm, what have you been thinking?"

"That we need to change something. Turn over." Kim complied and I started rubbing lotion onto her breasts. She arched her eyebrows as if to say 'go on'. I felt her nipples get hard and I pulled my hands away. I couldn't say this while turning her on. I poured some lotion onto her stomach and spread it around.

"Well? Spit it out slut!"

Fuck it. "Kim, we need-"

"Hello!" It was a male voice, accented in Portuguese. We both looked up and saw two young men, about our age, standing over us. One of them asked, "Should I bother to ask if you ladies are enjoying the beach?"

Kim smiled and started talking. She told me she wasn't interested in men, but I always wondered because she never passed up an opportunity to flirt with them. I never minded talking to guys, but I usually liked to set things straight from the get go, rather than let them down after they've bought two or three drinks. Yet no thanks to Kim we ended up in an open-air bar on the beach, three drinks and two shots later, the guys just having walked off and Kim and I with plans to meet them at a club later that night.

"So how many drinks tonight before you tell them the truth?" I asked.

"None. We have plans at another club. I'm sure those two will have plenty other 'chicks' to score with. They're pretty forward guys."

"Wait, what plans?"

The devilish smile came out. "It's a surprise."

That had me worried, since the 'surprise' could somehow be a hindrance to my plan. The time was now. But as I sat there trying to work up the guts to say it a short, middle-aged man with a camera walked up to us and asked if we wanted our picture taken. I'm camera shy, but I was pretty drunk and agreed. We leaned into each other and smiled at the camera. Just as he took the shot I thought about how I needed to make sure Kim ended up with this picture, knowing every time I'd look at it I'd know what was going through my mind at that moment.

We went back to the beach and jumped into the water. It was so wild to feel the ocean water against my naked breasts. Kim stood in front of me and fondled my breasts under the cover of the water. She pinched and pulled my nipples and I moaned softly. I grabbed both her globes and kneaded them, then pinched her nipples hard.

"Owww!" she yelped.

I smiled and dove underwater, swimming below the surface. I felt something grab my foot and I stopped. Kim swam up and covered my left nipple with her mouth, sucking it gently. I put my hand behind her head, enjoying the sensation, until I felt teeth and blew out my air as she bit down. It wasn't a hard bite, but enough to get her revenge. I pulled her hair hard until she came off my breast and blew out her air. We both headed up and were coughing and gagging when we surfaced.

"You okay?" I asked.

Kim nodded. "You?"

"Yeah," I said. But I was still shaken by how much anger I felt when I grabbed her hair. I realized if we weren't under water the force of my hands might have torn some of it out.

Later on we went back to the house and got ready for that night. While Kim was in the shower the phone rang. After a few hesitations I picked it up.

"Carol?" It was Kim's mom.

"Hi Mrs. Ross." We chatted for a while, Mrs. Ross asked how we liked it down there and I gave her an edited version of what we'd been doing. Still, it was easy to talk to her since she knew about Kim and I and seemed very cool about it. As usual she asked how my parents were doing and said she'd like to meet them someday. Mrs. Ross told me she was calling because Kim was supposed to call when we got down there to let her know we arrived safely.

"Oh, um, we've been kind of overwhelmed since we got here and I guess she just didn't get a chance yet." It sounded lame even as I said it.

"I guess not," Mrs. Ross said. There was a hint of disappointment in her voice. The bathroom door opened and Kim walked out. I told Mrs. Ross to hold on and handed over the phone.

"What?" Kim said sharply. I got dressed and listened to Kim grunt her way through the conversation. She said some things I don't remember and the conversation ended with Kim saying, "Go fuck yourself," and slamming down the phone. In the few months I've known Kim I can't remember too many conversations with her mother that didn't end that way. She got along with her dad a little better, but not by much. I didn't say anything since the one time I pushed the issue Kim freaked out and told me to mind my own business. It was times like these that had me questioning what I saw in her in the first place.

CHAPTER 6: A NIGHT IN WITH THE LOCALS

Kim and I had dinner at a local place where I decided to experiment and try a dish I'd never had before. It turned out badly and I ended up eating more off of Kim's plate than my own. Afterwards we went to a local club where Kim insisted standing under a fish tank set in the wall for fifteen minutes. I soon found out why.

"Are you Kim?" a Portuguese-accented voice yelled over the music. We turned and saw two girls standing there, both had copper color skin and dark hair. One girl had long hair with a braided strand going down the left side of her face. She had a curvy body with some extra weight without being fat and wore a halter-top that showed off her large breasts. Her stomach had one of those big, deep bellybuttons you usually see on women of her body type. The girl who spoke was a little taller with a thin body, short hair that was cut along her jaw line and a pair of saucer-sized eyes with plenty of white in them. She looked very innocent, but the once-over those eyes gave me followed by the look on her face betrayed something that said she could eat me alive.