How I Spent My Summer Vacation... Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maria?" Kim asked.

"Yes," short hair replied and then indicated her friend. "And this is Isobel." Maria turned to me. "You must be Carol."

I was good and confused. Kim turned to me and said, "Surprised?"

"A little," I said sarcastically. Kim explained that she had met Maria in a lesbian chat room on the Internet. I knew Kim talked to lesbians around the world but she never mentioned one from Rio. She must have been planning this for a while.

The four of us ended up dancing for an hour or so and then Kim said we should all go back to the house. I had a feeling this was where things were going, but I didn't want to ask Kim in front of Maria and Isobel. On the one hand I was excited, I'd always wanted to invite another girl into our bed. Kim was aware of this because it was the stories about her exploits with three other girls in high school that planted the seed of this particular desire. On the other hand I was nervous because I was afraid my sexual inexperience would be very obvious.

Back at the house we mixed some drinks and sat on the patio. Maria had planted herself in a chair next to mine and we talked for a while. It turned out the girls were from a nearby town and they were both twenty-one. I told her a little about me without going into too much history about my lack of love life.

Maria asked if she could kiss me and I said yes, but at first she just stared at me for a few moments. I don't know if she was a little apprehensive, like I was, or if she was looking for something in my face. For all I knew she trying to count my freckles. Maria broke the stare by lowering her eyelids until they were half open, tilting her head a little and leaning towards me with her lips slightly parted. Just before we made contact she stopped, her face mere centimeters from mine. I could feel the heat of her breath on my lips. Her tongue came out and gave a quick swipe along the front of my lips.

I'd only been with two girls before Kim, my roommate from college and my best friend Lorna from back home. Lorna and I started kissing each other and even ended up fooling around a few times, but I really had feelings for her and there were times I thought she felt the same way. I was too nervous to push the issue and I think she was too nervous about being labeled to get seriously involved with me. Eventually she got a boyfriend and forever left me to wonder if we could have been more. My roommate was basically a straight girl who wanted to fool around with another girl for the experience. Kim was the first experienced girl I'd ever been with, which wasn't really saying much because her 'clique' was the only experience she'd had before me. But with how turned on Maria got me at this point alone I realized my experience status was about to change a little.

I moved in and tried to kiss Maria but she moved her head away. I settled back into my position and suddenly Maria leapt forward and kissed me. Her tongue made nice with my tongue and it felt like melted chocolate in my mouth. Maria's hands went to the back of my neck and caressed the skin there. Then her hands moved so her fingers could caress the sides of my neck while her thumbs lightly moved over my throat and the bottom of my chin. As the kiss came to an end Maria took my lower lip and sucked it between hers, then used her tongue to lick my lips.

"Why don't we go where there's more room?" Kim said. Maria and I looked up to see Kim and Isobel standing over us.

The master bedroom had a king-size bed that could fit the four of us. Kim took some toys out of the bedside drawer- a vibrator, a clitoral kiss and some lotion. Isobel had gone to her car and when she came back she had a paper bag. From it she pulled out a set of anal beads and tossed them alongside Kim's toys, then went to the stereo and put in a CD of slow guitar music. We decided to pair off first to get used to new partners, Isobel and Kim took the left side of the bed while Maria and I took the right.

Maria and I spent some time kissing and caressing each other. She pulled away and smiled as she undid my top and pulled it off, then leaned down and kissed along my left shoulder as her hand caressed my left tit. I leaned my head back in pleasure as her kisses moved down my chest to where her hand was. She didn't take my nipple in immediately; but simply let her breath entice the sensitive skin. While this happened she ran her fingertips very lightly on the undersides of my globe. Then all at once her hand cupped the underside of my breast as she sucked my nipple into her mouth. The combination made me moan in pleasure.

I heard another moan just after mine. On the other side of the bed Kim was lying down and Isobel was on top of her. They were both already naked, Isobel was sucking hard on a mouthful of Kim's left tit and her right hand was working Kim's right nipple. Isobel's left hand was between the Kim's legs, moving just enough to confirm the obvious.

Maria started licking my right breast all over, skipping the areole, and covering it in her saliva. I was surprised when she moved her head back but then she pursed her lips and started blowing on it. Her head moved in slow circles, moving from the outside and slowly zeroing in on my areole. My nipple was already hard as she took it into her mouth and rolled her lips over it.

"Hey," Isobel called to us. They had turned over so Kim was lying on top of Isobel. "We going to turn this into a foursome or what?"

Maria turned to me. "So impatient," she said, then turned to Isobel and said something in Portuguese. Isobel said something back and Maria just rolled her eyes as she took off her clothes. I followed suit, figuring Maria had given in. I scooted over to lie next to Isobel and Maria moved into position between my legs. She used her hands to start playing with my pussy, running them through my pubic hair before playing with my folds. When her tongue licked the entire length of my slit I cooed and thought of what was to come. It was a short anticipation- her tongue began slowly licking every inch of my cunt like it was looking for something. I turned to see Isobel making an "O" with her mouth as a moan escaped her. I decided to fill up that hole and grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her towards me. Our mouths made soft love to one another as our hands found each other's breasts and played around. I was so turned on, not just because I was having sex, but also because it was with more than one girl. Ever since Kim had told me about how she had sex with several girls at once in high school, all I could think about was trying it. I'd even lay in bed at night dreaming about it. Now here I was doing it for real. I couldn't think of anything that would feel better than this. Not that thinking took up that much of my time- feeling was the act of the moment. I had a girl's tongue in my mouth, her hands on my breasts, and another girl's tongue in my feasting on my pussy. Let's just say I was a little overwhelmed at the moment.

It was about to get better as Maria put her tongue up my hole. I moaned loudly into Isobel's mouth, and she started sucking on my tongue as Maria moved hers in and out of me. Isobel climaxed before I did, so as she laid there in orgasmic bliss, Kim came up and kissed me.

"Enjoying yourself?" she asked.

"Uh, Uh huh." Kim laughed and then went down to my breasts and started playing with them. I closed my eyes as she started sucking at my left nipple. Maria found my clit and played with it with the tip of her tongue. I still felt Kim sucking on my left nipple when suddenly I felt something soft and wet on my right nipple. Knowing Kim wasn't that talented I opened my eyes to see that Isobel was back in the game. The two girls licked and sucked my tits while their hands caressed every inch of my skin they could reach. I had to revise what I'd thought before, I couldn't think of anything better than this. The feelings were incredible, and the naughty side of me was reveling in the moment. I had three girls pleasing me sexually, what could possibly make this situation any better? Then the thought of another girl sitting on my face as I ate her out entered my mind. That's my naughty side, always coming up with something else.

Maria pressed my clit between her lips, lightly at first, slowly increasing the pressure until she sucked hard on it. That threw me over the edge. Kim and Isobel started sucking hard on my nipples and the pleasure I was receiving in all three areas, all at the same time, was so incredible that my orgasm was like none I'd ever had before. My body was thrashing and jerking so hard all three girls struggled to hold onto their positions. Afterwards I lay there in a bliss that I knew I'd remember for a long time.

Maria cleaned me up and we switched around so Kim was lying down while Maria and I sucked on her tits and Isobel ate her out. Kim was her usual loud, vulgar self as she spewed out curse words like a truck driver. Something always turned me on about that, the fact that such vulgar language came from such a pretty little thing. After that we switched again and I was between Maria's legs, which I pushed apart wide and licked from her folds all the juices that had already accumulated there.

Using long, slow licks from bottom to top I had Maria moaning in no time. Then I got down to business, using my lips to suck on hers and getting her good and worked up. I spread open her hole and slowly moved my tongue inside until I was as far as I could go and then wiggled it around some. I pulled it out almost all the way and then slowly went back in again and wiggled. A few more times of that and Maria was yelling in her language. When I finally pulled out of her the whole way I sucked on my tongue when it was back in my mouth and savored the fruits of my labor. I took two fingers and rubbed them up and down her labia, being sure to coat them with her juices, and then stuck them into her hole while I went to work on her clit, sucking it, licking it and even blowing on it. Just as Maria came her legs closed and clamped onto my head like a vise. It actually started to hurt and I called out in pain more than in pleasure, but before I could complain she came off her high and let go. I looked up at her and said, "You're legs almost cracked my head open."

"Sorry," she said.

"Gymnast in high school?"

She shook her head. "Swimmer." I moved up and lay on her side. Kim and Isobel moved in too and we all relaxed and cuddled for a while. During that time I found out that Maria and Isobel had known each other during high school but never ran in the same crowd. After graduating they discovered their common interest after seeing each other at a lesbian club. Kim made the two girls promise to take us to that club the next night. A horrible little thought entered my head, an addendum to my plan that might make the break up seem more natural. I filed it away for later.

It wasn't long before we were back at it again with Kim was between Isobel's legs. Isobel leaned up on her elbows and asked me to come to her. She had me kneel over her face and started eating me out. I put my forearms against the wall for balance and looked down at the top of Isobel's head. Her eyes looked lazily content with their lids half closed, then they would pop open every once in a while, probably responding to Kim's tongue. Meanwhile I moaned as I felt her tongue hard at work between my legs. Almost by instinct I started gyrating my hips on her face, my clit brushing up against her nose. I screamed this time when I came and I had to lean against the wall for a moment before I crawled off Isobel. Lying on the bed and watching my girlfriend bring her to orgasm, I watched for Isobel's face to take on that pained look I've seen before. But when Isobel turned her face towards me it looked sad instead of pained, and for a moment I played with the thought that she could read my mind, seeing the devious plan I had thought up.

Maria crawled up next to me and pulled my head to her. She gave me a brief kiss and looked into my eyes. "Let's go outside and look at the ocean," she said.

I nodded and we left Isobel and Kim to their fun. Maria and I went downstairs and out onto the patio. I felt a rush as I walked naked into the open air of nature. There was a full moon that night and it almost seemed to light up the ocean. We stood silently admiring the view. Then Maria pulled me into her arms and gave me another soft kiss. Her hands slid down and squeezed the cheeks of my ass.

"You have a really nice ass," she said, followed by giggle.

"Thanks," I said sheepishly, practically feeling myself blushing. There was just something about Maria. Suddenly her lips were next to my ear. "Would you mind if I showed it a little attention?" she whispered.

I swallowed and said, "Sure."

"Lay on your stomach."

I laid down on a deck chair and felt Maria's hands on my ass cheeks as she pulled them apart. The long, slow lick of her wet tongue up my crack sent shivers that I'd never felt before. I moaned in approval as I felt her tongue working its way around back there and then a sharp wave of pleasure hit me as she made contact with my rosebud. It was the closest thing I could imagine to feeling an electric shock.

"Oh, whoa," I let out as she started licking my asshole. Kim would put a finger up there but never her tongue, I don't know if it was because she wasn't into it or was as ignorant about it as I was. I'd never even thought of it. As I lay there enjoying the sensation I realized how calm I was. I looked out onto the beach and watched the waves come crashing to the shore, and I remember feeling more alive at that moment than I'd ever felt before. The breeze on my body made my skin tingle and each intake of breath sent a wave of excitement through every inch of my being. It felt like being lost in serenity. I'm not sure if it was caused by what Maria was doing or if it was my mind slowing down and taking in the scenery, but looking back, I realize that it was the calm before the storm.

Maria gave my rosebud a little kiss and crawled up onto my back. Kissing the back of my right ear, she asked, "Did you enjoy that?"

"More than you'll ever know."

Kim and Isobel came downstairs and we decided to take another break. Isobel and I went upstairs to go to the bathroom while Kim and Maria mixed us some more drinks. I talked with Isobel some more about the lesbian club and asked some questions with my devious plan in mind. When our significant others arrived they were excited. Apparently they came up with a great idea, so after we had our drinks we ended up laying on our sides positioned in a square. My face was at Isobel's pussy, she was facing Kim's pussy, Kim was facing Maria's and Maria was facing mine. It was something called an 'Amazon Chain'. We went at it and it was awesome. At one point Maria stuck her finger in my ass and that drove me to orgasm. Once we all came we switched positions so everyone was sucking off the person who just did them. As we changed Kim grabbed the vibrator and other goodies and put them in the middle of our square.

"Feel free to play with the toys," she said.

I started licking Maria's pussy, alternating between sucking on the whole thing with my lips and licking it with my tongue. When I blindly reached into the middle of the pile my hand came out holding the string of anal beads.

"Um, how do I use these?" I asked. My embarrassment of inexperience was overcome by the fear of hurting someone if I did it wrong.

Maria broke contact with Kim's pussy long enough to say, "Lube them up and stick them in." Great, thanks for the detailed directions. Whatever, it was her asshole on the line. I rubbed the beads in Maria's pussy juice and started pushing the beads into her accepting asshole while I kept her pussy going with the fingers from my other hand. I heard a buzzing and looked over at Kim, who was using the clitoral kiss on Isobel. I managed to finish getting the beads into Maria's ass when I felt something poking at my hole. I had to stop what I was doing with Maria because a wave of pleasure washed over me and shook me to the core. My eyes went to the middle of the bed and I noticed the vibrator wasn't there. I could feel where it was though as Isobel slowly pushed it into of me and slowly moved it out again.

I went back to eating out Maria as Isobel fucked me with the vibrator. It wasn't easy because the feeling of the vibrations was really getting me off. At one point when Isobel was pulling it out of me I remembered the anal beads inside Maria. I pulled on the string and popped them out one by one and I guess she really liked it because she began to climax. I sucked up all her juices and rolled what I had around in my mouth for a moment, savoring that bittersweet taste I love so much.

Isobel started pumping the vibrator in and out of me with more vigor, causing me to gasp. I swallowed for fear that I would choke on the leftovers of Maria's pleasure. Wouldn't that be ironic? Choking to death on someone's cum? I pulled the last anal bead out of Maria's ass as I enjoyed the feeling of Isobel's expert use of a vibrator. My whole body started shaking and I tried to say something but it kept getting caught in my throat. Isobel stopped what she was doing and looked at me with a smile.

"There something you're trying to say?"

"Yeah," I said breathlessly, "don't fucking stop!"

She laughed and started up again. The only thing I was doing to Maria now was holding my arms around her body for dear life as I climaxed with some very loud yells, managing to get out words like-

"Uh, God, yeah, fuck, oh, shit, good, fuck, unh, uhhhhhhhhhhhh!" And with that I had my third climax for the night. I lay there trying to catch my breath as Isobel sucked the vibrator clean, then cleaned up between my legs.

While that was happening, Maria, who was still sucking on Kim, had folded her legs in half so her feet were right next to my head. She had the cutest toes, the kind I like- long and slightly bony. I started sucking on them a little bit and she cooed. I wasn't exactly sure if it was for what I was doing, but I had a feeling it did.

Kim came and Isobel followed not long after that. Maria had passed out by that time and Isobel crawled over to lie next to her. I was still breathing heavy as Kim spooned her body behind mine. She hugged me and kissed my neck while I closed my eyes.

"I love you," Kim whispered.

It caught me off guard. My eyes opened. I was in no mood, or shape, to get into the breakup talk now, especially with two other people in the room. My mind raced to think of something to say in place of it that wouldn't get me into trouble. The silence in the air was getting heavier by the moment. I swallowed hard. I reminded myself to breathe. Then fear made the decision for me.

"I love you too," I said.

I had avoided getting into trouble with Kim. Now I was in trouble with myself.

Coming soon- Part 2, where things get much, much worse. A reminder to send feedback to the address in my profile.