How I Spent My Summer Vacation... Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 13: FROM HERE ON

When I woke up the sun was just setting. Kim was still sleeping, and while I watched her a memory flooded back into my head, causing a smile to grow on my face. We had fallen asleep with me spooning behind her, so I slipped out and laid Kim on her back. I spread her legs, lay down between them and used my fingers to spread her flower. With long, slow licks I worked on her pussy, going from bottom to top. She made some noises and moved a little, then she gasped and her eyes fluttered open.

“Hey there,” she said.

I kissed her clit hood and said, “Sorry, I got hungry.”

She smiled. “Don’t apologize, I’m always on the menu.”

“Remember when you taught me this?”

Kim’s brow furrowed for a moment, but then it relaxed and she smiled. “Oh yeah,” she said. Her whole face took on this happy glow.

“Now that I’ve got you all worked up, I’m going to torture you by starting at the beginning.”

“Rotten bitch,” she said.

I moved down to the end of the bed and started with Kim's toes, running my tongue in-between them, sucking each one into my mouth. I licked the bottom of her foot, using my tongue to tease her ticklish spots. Then I softly kissed the top of her arch, making my way slowly to her ankle. Once there I sucked on both sides of her anklebone, then used my tongue to trace around each one. Kim moaned, so I kept it up for a while until I started to move up her legs, running my tongue up the inside of each where she is most sensitive.

I skipped over her pelvic area and licked a line from her lower stomach, over her bellybutton, between her breasts and up her chin until I dipped my tongue into her mouth. I kept the kiss short and traced the edge of her jaw with my tongue.

Her breasts were calling to me, so I licked her left areole first, using my tongue to lather the area with my saliva. Then I sucked it all up, along with her nipple as well. Kim rewarded my efforts with a soft moan. I felt her hands reach for my breasts, squeezing the globes at first, and then pinching the nipples. I kept up my sucking, occasionally flicking the tip of her nipple with my tongue. I gave the same treatment to the other nipple and finally proceeded to move between my lover's legs. My left hand spread open her folds and I slowly licked over the whole area, which made Kim spread her legs so wide that my left hand was suddenly free of it's duty. I brought my mouth down onto her pussy and let my tongue play around as my hands reached up for her breasts. My tongue licked her treasure as my hands softly squeezed her globes, but when I found her hole I stuck my tongue in and pinched her nipples simultaneously. This time my reward was a sharp cry of ecstasy. I tongue fucked her for a while, then moved up to her clit and sucked on it while my hands pinched her nipples.

I continued my dual assault as I felt Kim's body begin to shudder, her body jerking until she let out a high pitched moan and I felt her come. Then I crawled up to her face and kissed her. We shared her taste for a minute before Kim broke the kiss.

"Still hungry?" Kim asked.

“Actually, I am. Turn over.” Kim gave a questioning look, but I just smiled and she complied. I decided to teach her the little something new I’d learned from Maria, just like she’d taught me something new the first time she woke me up with sex. I licked her ass cheeks all over and then gave a slow lick up her crack without spreading her cheeks. That caused Kim to let out a sharp breath. I used my hands to spread her cheeks and gave another lick, this time right in her valley. She moaned that time, so I did it again and got the same response. I looked at her rosebud for a moment before I did anything more. I wasn’t sure I’d like giving as well as receiving, but I wanted to try. I stuck out my tongue and started licking it. A slightly sour taste, but it wasn’t anything horrible. And for the reaction I got from Kim it was well worth it. She said, “Oh my God, Carol, oh my God.” For all the times she caught me off guard it was great to finally surprise her for once.

Kim cooed as I kept licking. I was getting off on it myself, mostly for the fact that most people frown on what I was doing. My naughty side whispered something in my ear and I went with it. I stiffened my tongue and started to poke at Kim’s rosebud. She began to give out sharp little cries each time I made contact with her puckered hole. Suddenly I felt it give a little and the tip of my tongue slipped inside, and that’s when Kim yelled. The truck driver in her came out again and she spewed obscenities between gasps. I tried pushing in a little more but it wouldn’t go, so I came back out and resumed licking.

“This is so fucking good,” she said. I tried sticking my tongue in there again, but I didn’t get any farther than the first time. Still, Kim went wild again and I knew it was something we’d be working on over time. Finally I gave her rosebud a little kiss like Maria did with mine and I crawled up onto Kim’s back.

“Like that?” I asked.

“Not as much as having a girlfriend who would think to try it,” she said. “You’re a bad, bad girl.”

I laughed as I slid off to her side. Our arms pulled each other into a tight hug. I kissed Kim’s shoulder and held her tighter, feeling a spreading sense of warmth and security in her embrace. I suddenly realized I now knew what being in love felt like. No longer would I ever say the word without understanding the feelings that are behind it. I smiled at the thought of my new knowledge.

We lay in each other's arms for a while, relaxing, telling jokes and calling each other names. Soon we were kissing and then she told me to lie on my back as she began kissing the side of my neck. I held her head there as long as possible because she knows this drives me wild and I know she never spends enough time doing it. Finally I let her move on, she used her tongue along my shoulders and chest until she got to my breasts. Kim always started the place I like the most, the sensitive skin under my breasts. Her tongue traced along the undersides slowly until I begged her to touch my aching nipples. She pinched them with her fingers at first, teasing them until she let her tongue lick the globes from the outer edge inward. Finally Kim's lips encircled my right nipple and she sucked it hard, making me moan like crazy.

After treating the other breast in the same slow, deliberate manner, Kim moved down to my belly button and gave it a rim job, teasing me with thoughts of what was to come. Next, she moved down and picked up my right foot and opened her mouth wide so she could put all of my toes in her mouth at once. She sucked on them and then licked them with her tongue. Kim repeated the process on my left foot, then put my feet together and pushed my legs up and over until I was bent in half (gymnastics was my thing in high school). I held my legs in front of my face while Kim buried her face in my pussy.

"Ohhhhhh, uhhhhhh, you uhhhhhhh, cuntlicker, uhhhh." She laughed at my use of foul language.

Just when I was getting good and riled up Kim took a break to lick the globes of my ass. When she started sucking a finger I made a little bet with myself which hole it was going into. Kim's hand went down and I felt pressure on my asshole, winning me a long, hot bubble bath with my favorite vibrator. The finger slowly worked its way in as I felt my sphincter open up.

"Ohhhhhh yeah," I moaned. Kim started pumping in and out as her mouth went to work again and found my clit. She sucked on it hard and I was saying her name as I came. I let my legs go and turned on my side as Kim spooned her body behind mine. I was still breathing heavy when she hugged me and kissed my neck. I closed my eyes.

The next day Kim and I went to the beach. Walking along, hand in hand, I asked her a question that had been gnawing at me. “Did you have any idea I was planning on breaking up with you?”

“No. Why would I?”

“I was just thinking about when we met. That first night I thought you were psychic, it seemed like you could read me so well.”

Kim gave a chuckle. “Yeah but that’s just when you’re having that struggle between being good or bad. It’s all over your face. I can’t tell when you’re having a real problem with something. That you need to tell me yourself.”

“Great, now I’m taking advice from a girl whose family belongs on Jerry Springer.” That made her laugh, and I laughed with her.

When we got back to school Kim and I found an apartment together. It marked the start of some big changes for the both of us. Kim has promised not to push hard about going out, and so far she’s been good. I’ve also promised to pull my head out from the books once in a while and go with her. The one thing that has surprised me the most is that she’s not going out all the time anymore. Ever since we moved in together she’s been staying home with me more often and every once in a while she even cracks open a book. I think I’m having a good effect on her.

In the spirit of our new openness with each other, Kim and I discussed what to do about the problem with her mom. We came to the conclusion that she wouldn’t tell her dad the truth, but that made for some leverage against her mom to keep out of Kim’s life. While the divorce would be finalized at some point, she said her dad would probably sue her mom if he ever found out, so that gave Kim leverage for life.

Up on the wall of our bedroom is the picture from Rio, the one of Kim and I in the outdoor bar- two topless, drunken fools grinning like idiots and holding up our drinks in a toast. We didn’t just put it up to appease my exhibitionism, but to help us remember to always communicate with each other. The picture reminds us because of its great irony- there we are looking like we’re having the best time of our lives, when both of us were really dying inside. Now that we know true happiness we know what it took to get here. Like Kim said, fuck happy endings, I’m learning real life takes a lot of work all the time.

So what did I learn this summer? Topless beaches are great. Be open and communicate with those you love. Don’t pick up strange women in bars without expecting to be drugged and robbed. Never run up the stairs, even when you’re on a rescue mission. Group sex can be a great learning experience. The right clothes get you attention but its hell on the buttons when someone’s tearing them off of you. Oh, and no one is as nice as they sound on the phone.

The End.