How I Spent My Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
Three 18-year-old girls are spanked at summer camp,
12k words
4.15
133.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rembrandt
rembrandt
53 Followers

Sophie was more then a little annoyed, at her age, to be forced by her parents to spend the entire summer vacation away at a summer camp like a little kid. Her friends would all be enjoying their summer vacations at beach houses, sunbaking and partying, or at the very least working back home and earning some real money. Even though she was eighteen, from the second her parents had heard about Camp Rosewood, it wasn't up for discussion.

It was a specially tailored camp for eighteen year olds, that only catered for young women. It had sister camps that accepted girls as young as fourteen, but Rosewood was separated entirely from these, and it would only be girls Sophie's age that she would be interacting with. It was a highly prestigious summer camp, with long waiting lists, and Sophie half suspected that her parent's insistence that she attend was more rooted in their pride of being able to get her a place rather then any benefits or fun that Sophie herself would have.

Her mother in particular was adamant that it would be a great experience. It had high-tech facilities and a focussed approach towards nurturing the young women through the last years of their teens. Sophie didn't put up much of an argument, as despite her objections it was probably true that she would have a good time. Still, as the eighteen year old stepped off the bus that had slowly rolled them up into the heart of the mountain where Camp Rosewood was situated, she could barely hide her annoyance. The camp, despite it's promises of a more mature and 'young adult' focused nature, looked just like every other camp she had endured when she was younger.

She didn't know any of the girls on the bus, she very much doubted that she would see a single familiar face among the 200 strong camp attendees. Her parents didn't send her to the closest summer camps, always paying extra money for more expensive and exclusive camps. All it meant for Sophie however, was nobody to talk to on the first few days, and three hour bus trips there and back.

The camp site was large, with small cabins scattered all over it's area. There was a large mess hall for eating and other activities, and lots of smaller buildings that housed all kinds of activities and equipment. It even had a gym and a full computer room with internet access. Sophie plodded off the bus and stood with her fellow campers in what appeared to be the central meeting place. A row of buildings, including the mess hall and what Sophie assumed were the camp co-ordinator's cabins stood in front of them.

'Look alive campers!' came the shrill, overly enthusiastic of the young female co-ordinator. She was only in her early twenties herself, but she was tall and athletic, with tan brown skin and smoky black hair. Sophie groaned to herself.

'Okay, it'll be another hour or so until the last of the buses pull in here, but there's no point in sitting around doing nothing just waiting for them.

around waiting for them. If you look to the noticeboard directly in front of the mess hall, behind me, you'll see all your names and cabin allocations tacked up there. Don't push, there's plenty of time to find your cabin and get settled in, and you'll all be on free time until the others get here. After everybody is unpacked, your assigned councillors will show you around the campsite, and then we're going to have a bonfire to welcome you all to camp!' Sophie groaned, louder this time, and a few people standing close to her giggled. The tall councillor turned on her heels to leave, then jolted back around to face the girls. 'Silly me' she said, feigning embarrassment. 'I haven't even introduced myself. I'm Jo-Beth, and I'm head councillor here at Rosewood. Any problems you have, feel free to talk to me about, although I must remind you that your first point of contact should be one of the other councillors, who'll all be assigned to a different set of cabins.

Sophie looked around for someone to make eye contact with, but already the girls were paired off, or standing in smallish groups. They all started moving towards the mess hall, and Sophie did as well. She may as well get unpacked as soon as possible, she thought. A petite girl with bronzed skin trudged along next to Sophie, her curly blonde hair reflecting the sun's early afternoon rays. Sophie half thought about engaging some of the girls in conversation, but she was tired from the trip, and too apathetic to make an effort. The blonde-haired girl was struggling with her pack, and Sophie's dawdling walk meant that they reached the notice board at the same time.

Sophie scanned the list of names and cabins. Six girls to a cabin, and the placements had long ago been decided upon and weren't up for negotiation. A few weeks earlier Rosewood had sent Sophie out a form asking if there was anyone she wanted to be roomed up with, but Sophie didn't know anyone else who was attending. Doubtless the girls who already had friends here, either from their home towns, or from meetings on previous Rosewood camps would have paired up, and doubtless this would only make breaking into their friendship groups harder.

Sophie found her name, Sophie Best, and checked the other names of the girls in her cabin, although they were meaningless to her. Lily Samuels, Betty Gardner, Wendy Connors, Louise Rickford and Taylor McCullen. Sophie became aware of the fact that the curly haired blonde girl was also studying the same list. They turned to each other, and awkwardly smiled.

'Hi' the blonde girl said. 'I'm Louise'

'Hi' said Sophie, more warmly then she expected. 'I'm Sophie Best. I think we're in the same cabin'

Louise smiled at her, and Sophie noticed how pretty she was. Her curly hair flowed down around her shoulders, her tiny nose reached a sloped point at the end, and was dotted with freckles. Her green eyes sparkled, but she still gave off a sense of being overwhelmed.

'yep. May as well make our way there now' said Louise.

Louise grabbed her bags up to her shoulder and started trekking away through the campsite. Sophie followed her, admiring her tight, tiny little body. Sophie wasn't interested in girls, but she had always found their bodies a lot more attractive then the boys that she knew. Louise had small, pert little nubs of breasts, encased in a tight blue t-shirt, but from behind her true asset was revealed. Tucked into tight khaki hiking shorts, a wonderfully round bottom peeked out at Sophie. She caught herself staring and immediately stopped, ashamed. Sophie had broken up with her boyfriend about a month earlier, and despite never realising it before, was coming to realise that she had grown to miss their frequent bouts of sex and foreplay.

Sophie, in contrast to Louise, had a much larger, fuller body. She was still a very attractive young woman, but her breasts were larger, and her thighs and bottom thicker and more solid. She personally hated her physique, would have traded it for a skinny waist and small boobs any day, but the boys who constantly fought for her attention told her that large breasts were an asset whose true value perhaps straight girls never truly realise. She had thick brown hair, and she couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy as she looked at Louise's beautiful curled locks.

They got to the cabin, and the immediate thing Sophie noticed was that it seemed older then all the other ones they had passed. They had walked quite a way to get there, and it was situated quite a long way away from the other cabins, which in contrast practically shared walls with each other. Sophie didn't mind. Privacy could be a good thing. Still, she wondered why they were put here, when from the allocation guide on the notice board it looked like there were still spare cabins much closer to the main campsite.

Louise opened the door and walked in. Everything she did was nervous, timid. She had told Sophie on the fifteen minute trek through camp to their cabin that her parents had made her come to meet some new friends. She was awfully shy, she explained, but she was pretty sure that away from home in a new environment would let her come out of her shell. Her tiny little lips pouted up at the corners, and despite her cheerful disposition (was it more forced then Louise was pretending?) she seemed ready to break into tears at the slightest disturbance.

Inside the cabin there were three bunk beds, and an open doorway which lead to a small ensuite with a toilet, sink and shower. Sophie rolled her eyes at the bunk beds, apparently some of the juvenile aspects of camps are impossible to escape or outgrow. There was only one other girl in there, and she was already unpacking her bags onto one of the lower beds, and hanging clothes away in the dressers.

'Hi' said the girl, whose pale skin was a sharp juxtaposition with the fiery red hair that swept down from her head. She was taller then Sophie, but her frame was even more gentle, more tiny then Louise's. She wore jeans and a long sleeved white shirt.

'Hi there' replied the two girls, and introductions were made. The red-haired girl was Lily, and she had taken the liberty of choosing herself a bed, she hoped they didn't mind.

Lily seemed even more reserved then Louise. She had noticed that she had practically jumped when they had entered the room, and that she seemed relieved to see them standing there. She spoke very little, and when she did it was very softly.

Sophie and Louise got to work unpacking their stuff. Sophie chose a lower bed next to Lily's, and Louise chucked her stuff on the bunk above Sophie's. They had only been unpacking and talking for about fifteen minutes, mostly about their collective nervousness and shyness (Lily seemed the most shy of all, a fact made surprising to both Louise and Sophie when she told them that she had been coming to the sister camps since she was fourteen, and knew most of the staff and a lot of the campers at Rosewood), when the door flung open.

Three girls walked in. They dropped their bags on the floor right near the door and began looking the three others over. One of them, a black-haired posh looking girl with a sneer on her face, spoke first. 'I'm Betty. Nice to meet you all'. She wore what appeared to be expensive designer jeans, brilliantly white skate shoes, and a tight woollen jumper.

The words seemed nice enough, but she delivered them with just a hint of sarcasm. It was hard to tell exactly what her intentions were. Sophie looked to Louise, who seemed much more nervous at this sudden intrusion, and then to Lily, who had her head bowed and her hands clasped in front of her.

'Uh... hi' began Sophie. 'I'm Sophie Best, and this is Louise and...'

'This is Wendy' interrupted Betty, motioning to the girl standing on her left hand side, with short brown hair and a smaller, rounder body. Her lower half was that of a skinny girl, but her breasts were naturally huge. She wore tiny shorts, and a 'Ramones' t-shirt, deliberately cut tight to show off her tits.

'And this is Taylor'.

Taylor was a stunner. California beach girls would have cut off their legs to look like her. Sun-bleached blonde hair, straight as an arrow, with tall slender legs leading up to a tight little butt and fairly sized melons of boobs. Her brown skin was gorgeous, and she wore practically no makeup, save for lip gloss. Taylor wore a short denim skirt and a pale green singlet top.

'And this is Lily' began Sophie, annoyed at having been so abruptly cut off.

'We know who Lily is' laughed Taylor, and Wendy and Betty laughed. Sophie noticed that Lily had still not lifted her head up since the three girls entered the room.

'You're on my bed' said Wendy to Louise. 'I want the top bunk. I always have the top bunk. Me and Betty and Taylor have been at these camps for years, that means we get priority'.

Sophie couldn't believe what I was hearing. Surely she was joking. This kind of mentality might have existed at earlier camps, but we were eighteen now, reason and logic would take precedence over schoolyard bullying. What was even more unbelievable however, was Louise's reaction.

She grabbed her bag from on top of the bed and pulled it to the ground. She started packing away the clothes she had laid on the bed back into it.

'Sorry' she muttered. 'I should have asked'

The three girls laughed at her. They had a mean streak these three. They were very comfortable with each other, even more comfortable with egging each other on. Sophie was certain that with the two extremely withdrawn and shy girls on my side, they could walk all over us. 'Hell' Sophie though 'I'm not much better myself'.

The girls began unpacking, and it transpired pretty much in total silence. Sophie was puzzled as to why, despite saying that they knew her, none of the three had said anything to Lily. In fact, save for when Sophie tried to introduce her, none of them had even glanced in her direction.

Sophie finished unpacking, but with still some time before lunch, sat quietly on her bed. Lily had finished before them all, but appeared to be busying herself with something in her bag. Taylor and Wendy finished and started talking about somebody that Sophie didn't know. Louise, despite having to unpack twice, was finished quickly. Sophie noticed that the tears she sensed in the pretty little girl's eyes before were now practically welling up, ready to be let loose.

'Right' said Betty, as she finished unpacking. It was obvious she was the alpha leader of this group. 'Now that that's done, we can get down to business'.

She turned and looked straight at Sophie.

'You've never been to Rosewood before, have you?' she asked

'No, I haven't' said Sophie. She had aimed for a casual indifference, and was shocked by the timidness that was present in her own voice.

'And either have you' said Betty, pointing at Louise. Louise shook her head, no.

'Good. Then that means you need to be initiated. All Rosewood virgins need to be hazed in, so we can all properly bond' She explained this like she was reading off a script. Her voice was much gentler now, like a young teacher explaining something to a primary school student.

'What do you mean... hazing?' stammered Louise. Sophie was disappointed by the lack of strength in her own voice, but Louise's was one of somebody already defeated.

'I mean you need to be spanked' said Betty, point blank. Taylor and Wendy muffled their giggles behind their hands.

'What?' said Sophie. 'You have to be kidding'

'No, Sophie was it? No I'm not kidding. It won't hurt, it's just a nice welcome to the camp. Everybody has to do it. It's like pledging to a Sorority'

'What... what do you mean spanked?' asked Louise.

'I mean you have to come over my knee and get your little bottom spanked. It'll only last a minute, and then we can all be friends'

Louise started shaking her head from side to side. She was terrified, and she wasn't shy about showing it. Sophie wondered exactly what these girls were playing at, but also knew from experience that often groups of girls judge what they think about others through initiation games like this, and that it might just be best to play along.

Sophie glanced at Lily, sitting on the end of her bed, but Lily wouldn't make eye contact with her. She was staring at Betty and it seemed like she was blushing. Almost subconsciously, her left hand moved to the front of her shorts and she was rubbing herself, lightly. Sophie stared at her, and suddenly Lily stopped. Had she really been doing that?

'You first' said Betty, pointing again at Louise. 'Come and get it over with, we haven't got all day'.

But Louise was too scared to walk to Betty. She started shaking her head, harder then before, and her entire body tensed up.

'No...' she managed, in an extremely weak voice. 'No, please don't make me'.

'Oh dear' said Betty, in her best imitation of a sweet voice yet, 'I'm not going to make you. They will'.

With this she clicked her fingers and Wendy and Taylor lurched forwards, and grabbed Louise by her arms. When they touched her, Louise went bezerk. She started kicking and gasping for air, pulling away with all her might. This was clearly a girl who had been victim to bullies before. But Taylor and Wendy were too strong for the tiny little creature, and the dragged her over to Betty, now sitting on the bed next to Lily, and forced the struggling girl down over her lap.

Taylor held Louise's shoulders, forcing her in place across Betty's lap. The tiny girl kicked and bucked, but the two larger girls were too strong for it to make any difference. The sight of this small girl across another girl's lap (her same age, no less) was a remarkably powerful and erotic one. Sophie could feel herself start to get wet.

Louise tried her hardest to squirm free, but all it did was buck her bottom up, as if presenting herself to Betty. Betty laughed, and Wendy said 'This one's a damn fighter'.

And then a strange thing happened. The tears that were waiting to be released in poor little Louise's eyes were released. And they flowed down her face, shaken by sobs and moans, and fell sharply onto the carpeted floor. Betty stared at her with wide-eyed incredulity.

'Hahaha' laughed Betty. 'I haven't even begun to spank this one, and she's crying like a little baby'.

The afternoon had definitely taken a turn for the worse, but Sophie couldn't move. Part of her was scared to see what these dominant girls would do to her if she tried to escape, but an even bigger part of her was incredibly turned on by the whole thing.

When she had been seeing her boyfriend, Matt, she loved giving over her power to him. Often he would make her beg for sex, forcing her to describe in lurid sexual terms what she wanted him to do to her. Once their shy teenage romance had fully blossomed, he was the master of her body, requesting masturbation sessions, blowjobs, even non-sexual things like breakfasts or drinks. Of course, she fully loved it, although could never put her finger on it what it was exactly about it that made her tick.

But this display, this was something entirely different. With Matt, she had loved to do those things to him, even loved being forced, and feigning humiliation and embarrassment. What she was seeing in front of her was actual humiliation, actual embarrassment. Louise was panicking about her spanking, desperate to get away. And Sophie stayed rooted to her seat, blushing because she felt ashamed at not being able to stand up for Louise, but even more so because beneath her jeans, her panties were getting warmer and stickier.

Louise continued to sob over Betty's lap. Betty had placed her hand on Louise's bottom, as if ready to strike at any time. Wendy and Taylor were besides themselves with laughter at his girl making such a display, without even having been spanked once yet.

'Listen' said Betty sharply. 'I'm not going to start this spanking until you stop that crying. Do you hear me?'

'Please... please don't spank me' blubbered Louise, although she was starting to calm down.

'Nonsense' said Betty, in a strict tone. 'You're getting a spanking and that's all there is to it. We're stronger then you, you puny little girl, so you'll just have to learn to deal with it'

About a minute passed in absolute silence, save for Lousies sobs, which were dying down. Finally she stopped, choked back her tears, and pushed her bum up further into Betty's hand, as if submitting to her fate.

'Good girl' said betty, raising her hand. She brought it down right in the middle of Louise's seat, but it was a lot softer then I imagined Betty would spank her. She rose her hand and again brought it down onto the fleshy cheeks stuffed inside Louise's tight little shorts. The spanks got harder, but still, it seemed more like Betty was merely showing off her power, rather then trying to hurt Louise.

rembrandt
rembrandt
53 Followers