How I Started in Porn

Story Info
How I got started being paid to have fun.
17.8k words
4.57
27.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
247 Followers

This is Mrs. Jamax and I am submitting this narrative of my entry into the world of porn before I got married. Although I am an avid reader, this is my first attempt at publishing anything. This tale covers many subjects both hetero and bi as well as many aspects of pornography and although i am a Loving Wife now (most of the time, anyway) I have chosen to place this in the First Time category. Constructive criticism is welcome but please be kind.

*****

I was 22, single, out of work and in dire need of cash to pay my rent. I had noticed a strange ad in the papers for 'models' 'no experience necessary' 'average looks and body types acceptable.' I called the number and after a 20 minute conversation I was going to their office for an interview.

I interviewed with a woman named Alice. The questions were odd but she did her best to answer them. "If you can stay a while I'll make a few calls and see if we can do something today to move things along," Alice told me.

"I can wait," I said, suddenly feeling hopeful. I went back to the waiting room and ten minutes later another woman approached me.

"Jean?" the woman said.

"Yes?" I replied.

"My name is Martha," the woman said. "Please come with me."

I followed the woman to the elevator and we went up a few floors to another office. "Here's the deal," Martha said after I sat down. "We do a lot of different things here and most of them are risque. How do you feel about showing your body?"

"I don't understand," I said.

"We need someone for a "down blouse" shoot," the woman said. "You wear a low cut top and the video camera shoots from a high angle. You move so it gets good views of your tits. It goes up on the web and people pay money to see you flashing your tits while they're probably jerking off. It pays you $250 for an hour's work assuming the director likes it. Yes or no?"

"Okay," I stammered and then started worrying about what I had just agreed to. Martha called someone and another lady took me up to another floor where I met Mark.

"Okay, let's see what you got," Mark said, and I just stared at him. "Let's see your tits," he said. "Take off your blouse and bra."

"Right here?" I stammered.

"Listen, err... Jean, if you do this video and we like it, thousands of men will be seeing your tits and probably jerking off. This is not the time for modesty. Do you want to do this, or what?"

"Okay," I said and then I began unbuttoning my blouse. There were other people in the area but nobody seemed to be paying any attention to me. I put my blouse in a basket with my purse and then I unsnapped my bra. "I don't believe I'm doing this," I thought as I placed my bra with my blouse and folded my arms across my chest.

"Let me see them," Mark said.

"Am I really going to do this?" I asked myself, "am I really going to show this stranger my tits and then potentially show them on the internet to men who want to jerk off looking at them?" Then I thought about how much I needed the money so I lowered my arms to my side and watched as Mark studied my tits.

"Not bad," he said. "We have a lot of women with big boobs on these videos but we need to have some average sized tits to balance them out. Now lose the skirt. We need one that goes with the top we'll give you."

"Oh my God," I thought, but I had gone this far and I didn't think I could stop now, so I opened the button and zipper of my skirt and stepped out of it while Mark got on the phone to someone about wardrobe and makeup. I stood there in only my panties, stockings and shoes for several minutes before a girl named Susan introduced herself and led me into another room. She sat me down in a salon chair and without much talk touched up my makeup, applied lots of mascara, and put a red wig on me. She even powered my tits and put some red gloss on my nipples before she took me over to a clothing rack. She had me try on a few skimpy tops and selected a low cut, sheer blue halter with thin spaghetti straps and a loose skirt. Most of my tits were visible above the halter and my nipples were easily discerned through the thin material. She adjusted the top and showed me how to shrug my shoulder so the strap would slide down and completely bare one tit. Then Mark was back and he led me down a hall to another large room that looked like a movie set. He showed me what looked like the outside of a house and pointed out a camera set on a high stand pointing at the entrance. He handed me a cell phone and told me that I was to come out the door and pretend to be making a phone call while I teased showing my tits to the camera. He told me I should be talking so my lips were moving but that sound would not be part of the video so he could give me verbal instructions of what he wanted. I had always been interested in acting but I never thought I would be playing a part in a porno video.

When Mark called to me I walked to the spot he had pointed out and pretended to dial the phone that he had given to me making sure I shrugged my shoulder to drop the strap and leaned forward. "I'm doing it," I thought. "I'm showing my tits to a camera and hundreds of horny guys might be jerking off thinking of me." Mark motioned me for me to lean forward a bit and when I felt my nipple was free of my top and my whole tit was exposed a funny thing happened. I felt a twinge in my pussy and my panties got damp. "Oh my God!" I thought as I began babbling nonsense into the phone. "This can't be happening! I can't be getting turned on by exposing myself!"

I followed Mark's directions letting each strap fall to show each tit, leaning forward, lightly touching my pussy a few times, and letting my top slide down to my waist before slowly pulling it up. My panties were soaked by the time he told me to stop. "I think you did great," he told me, "but we'll have to review the video to be sure. Are you available the rest of the day?"

"I can be," I told him.

"There's a break room next door," he told me. "Go relax for a bit and I'll see you in a half hour or so." I nodded and as he walked away, I realized one of the straps of my top was down and one tit had been exposed the whole time he was talking to me!"

I was sipping a soft drink in the break-room when a young girl wearing a short robe sat down next to me. "New here?" she asked.

"First day," I replied.

"Six weeks," she said. "Brenda."

"Jean," I replied

"Don't tell me," Brenda said. "Down blouse, right?"

"Yes," I told her. "Does the outfit give it away?"

"Kind of," she replied. "But that's usually where they start people to see if they can handle it."

"When you say start, does that mean there are other things they do?" I asked.

"Lots. There's chat rooms, subscriptions, golden shower, that's what I'm doing now, soft core, hard core and there's rumors about an escort service," she told me.

"Golden shower?" I asked, never having heard the term before.

"Peeing? You've never seen it?"

"No. I guess I've been leading a sheltered life."

"It's mostly girl on girl, peeing on each other, eating pussy, and making out and stuff. Apparently, some guys are really into it and it's a good money maker. Sometimes there are men involved and you suck their cocks or they fuck you, or both," she said nonchalantly.

"Wow," was all I could say, thinking not in a million years would I be peed on.

"I know what you're thinking," she said. "I felt the same way but it's really not that bad once you get into it, and if you have a good partner it can be fun, not to mention that it pays very good."

"I'm having trouble believing I just flashed my boobs to a video camera," I told her, "but I really appreciate the information."

"Are you going to be here all day?" she asked me.

"I don't know. They're reviewing the video and they said they'd tell when they're done. Why?"

"I was thinking maybe we could go for coffee later and talk," she said.

"I'd like that," I told her, "but I don't know."

"Give me your cell number," she said and she took her phone out of a pocket in her robe. I gave it to her and she dialed it. "When they let you get back to your stuff text me if you want to meet up."

"Thank you," I said, and then Mark appeared.

"We have more work for you if you're interested," he said to me.

"I'm interested," I told him.

"Follow me," he said.

"Be nice to her, Mark," Brenda said as I stood up.

"I'm nice to everyone, Brenda," he said.

"Bullshit," Brenda said with a grin.

"Do you want a job doing this kind of work?" he asked me when we reached his office.

"Like the video we just did?" I asked.

"Yes, and a few more similar things on the web. Showing your tits and pussy and maybe touching yourself. If you do well you get a chance to move on to other departments. Mostly soft core and a little hardcore."

"But for right now it's just for the first things you said?" I asked.

"Yes."

"And the pay?" I asked.

"If you sign the release you just made $250, and it's not even lunch time," he told me.

"Yes, I want the job," I told him because all I could think about was the money.

"You're hired," Mark said as he placed a folder in front of me. "I need you to sign the release forms right now. The rest you can review tonight and bring back tomorrow."

"Holy shit!" I thought. "I'm doing porno!" But I needed the money so I signed the release.

"Give her a short robe, dark hair and lose the panties," Mark said when we got to wardrobe.

"Lose the panties?" I gasped.

"It's mostly tits but a little ass and pussy thrown in," he said. "Is that a problem?"

"No," I said, and two minutes later I was naked! I was mortified because there were people wandering around and Susan seemed to be taking forever to find me a robe. When she did, I couldn't believe how short it was and when I sat down in the chair for makeup it opened on the bottom exposing my pussy! She changed my wig and freshened my face before she had me stand.

"Show me your ass," Susan said and when I looked at her, she added, "I have to see if you have any pimples or blemishes." I lifted my robe in the back and she said, "just two freckles," before she daubed them. "Now the front," she said and I could feel my face turning red as I showed her my pussy. "I'm going to have to trim that bush," she said and she sat me back down in the chair. "If they do a pussy shot, they have to be able to see flesh," she explained as she picked up an electric razor and began trimming my pubic hair. "You'll have to shave it all off if you graduate to eating pussy and getting fucked but this should suffice for now."

Mark explained that I was to be doing house work with a lot of leaning over so the camera could see down my top. He would tell me when my robe should "accidently" open and when they wanted to shoot my ass and pussy. My heart was pounding in my chest as I leaned over and began wiping a coffee table. I could feel the robe pull away from my body baring my tits for the second time. It was one thing to let them video my tits but letting them take shots of my pussy and ass somehow seemed even sluttier. I flaunted and jiggled my tits for ten minutes before Mark told me to drop the dust rag on the floor and then bend over to pick it up. I did as he said and I could feel the robe expose my ass. It seemed like forever before he told me I could get back up but I accidentally opened the belt of my robe and it slid to the floor causing my robe to open wide completely exposing my tits and pussy to the camera. I was stunned for several seconds before I leaned down to pick up the belt and my tits were hanging out as I fumbled with the belt to retie it. I could hear Mark and the cameraman giggling as I made a fake attempt to cover my tits and resume 'dusting.'

"Nice going," Mark said after he stopped the shoot. "We'll have to try to work that belt trick into this routine. I think it gave us a nice full frontal of your tits and pussy and another good shot of your ass. Are you up for one more gig?"

"I guess," I stammered. "Will I ever get to see what we shot?"

"I'll see what I can do," he answered. "Go see Susan and tell her to dress you for PC nipples."

My wig was changed again and instead of my own panties Susan gave me a pair that were way too tight. "These are too small," I told her.

"By design," she said. "They're for camel toe."

"What is camel toe?" I asked her.

"Your pussy," she told me as she helped me pull on a short thin V necked tee. "The panties frame it and looks like the toe of a camel." I looked between my legs and sure enough the slit and lips of my pussy were perfectly framed.

I was led to what looked like a bedroom in a corner of a large room. They told me to sit on the bed and then they rolled a small table with a laptop on it close to me. Someone hit a few keys and my image appeared on the screen. Mark handed me several sheets of paper and told me to read them while they set things up. It was what seemed like a commercial for the top and for my panties. Then Mark showed me the teleprompter over the laptop screen and told me I was to read the black print and do what the red print told me to do. I scanned the red print and it said things like lean down like you're typing so we can see your tits and adjust the screen so it shows your panties especially your crotch. Mark told me to read through the script again and after I did, he said they were ready.

I noticed right away that my tits were visible through the thin material of my top and that my nipples were almost poking holes in the fabric. I started reading and giving them views of my tits and adjusting the screen to view my camel toe when it was called for. I had to do it twice because I messed up in a few places the first time and I noticed that on the camel toe view there was wet spot on the crotch of my panties!

"You did very good today," Mark told me when we were done. "A lot better than most first timers. I can use you for the next couple of weeks at least. After that it depends on the reaction we get from your videos and if you're interested in moving on to other opportunities. Can I count on you?"

"You can," I told him. "Thank you very much."

"Take this," he said and he handed me a thumb drive. "It has today's raw footage."

"Thank you," I told him again.

I made my way back to wardrobe and after I got dressed in my clothes, I texted Brenda. I told her I was done for the day and asked her if she still wanted to go for coffee. She responded, yes, with a happy face and said she would meet me in front of the building in ten minutes.

We walked a few blocks to a Starbucks and found a quiet corner table. "So how was your first day?" she asked me.

"I did so many things I never would have dreamed of," I told her.

"I know the feeling," she said. "Did it turn you on?"

"How did you know that?" I asked.

"Because that's what happened to me," she said. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"I could feel my panties getting damp when I started showing my tits and I just seemed so aroused all day and when I had to aim the PC camera at my camel toe, I could see a wet spot and I guess everyone else could too," I told her.

"Wow, you did PC ads on your first day," she said. "That's terrific. It usually takes a while to get to that point."

"I didn't know that," I told her. "I just did what they told me."

"How many takes?" she asked.

"Two."

"Just two? I took me five," she laughed. "So are you officially hired?"

"I think so," I told her. "I had to sign the release forms and I have a bunch of other papers to review and Mark said he has several weeks of work for me."

"Welcome to the slut club," Brenda said and then she squeezed my hand.

"Thank you," I told her and I squeezed back.

We chatted for a while and I told her about the thumb drive and that I had to sell my laptop so I had nothing to view it with. She told me she had to meet her brother in a little while but asked me if I would come to dinner at her apartment the next night, which was Friday. I told her I really appreciated it but that I didn't want to impose, but she insisted and I was very happy to say yes. We had an awkward moment when we left the shop but when she hugged me, I hugged her back. "We seem so much alike," she said to me. "I feel we can talk about anything."

"I feel the same way," I told her.

I tossed and turned that night as I reviewed the day and how aroused it made me to be flashing my tits in front of strange men and letting them video me for other men to jerk off to. I couldn't believe I was doing porn even though it was just mainly showing my tits, but it did excite me, even when I flashed my pussy. I had to admit that, and as I kept picturing it one hand moved to my crotch and the other began tweaking my nipples. I came twice before I finally fell asleep.

Brenda texted me before I left the house saying it would be fine if I just came home from work with her and that I should bring some clothes in case we hit the wine too hard and I wanted to sleep over. I put some underwear and toiletries in my big purse and headed for the subway.

My first stop was to HR to drop off all the paperwork and they told me they would write me a check and to stop by before I left for the day. I was ecstatic about that news because my checking account was near zero. I found Mark's office by myself and his assistant told me I would be doing more down blouse and Susan was waiting for me in wardrobe.

My hair was red again and I just wore an over-sized scoop neck sweater over my panties. Mark showed me how my sweater would slide down my shoulder to expose a tit and how leaning forward would give them good shots of both. There were some people watching but it didn't bother me as much as the previous day. The shoot went without incident and Mark seemed pleased. He told me he wanted to repeat the robe scene from the previous day so I went back to wardrobe and stripped naked without being asked. Susan fitted me with a jet black wig and bright red robe and I made my way back to the set. Mark had me practice my accidental belt drop and remarked that I better get my pussy shaved over the weekend. I was still embarrassed by people looking at and commenting on my pussy but I didn't say anything.

I flashed my tits while "dusting" and couldn't believe that I was looking forward to dropping my belt so my pussy and tits would be exposed at the same time. They had me bend to shoot my ass twice before Mark told me to do the 'belt trick.' I 'accidentally' opened it so the robe parted and felt my pussy gush as the camera panned over my body. "Don't pick it up yet," Mark told me and then he had the cameraman zoom in on my pussy and then my chest. I saw other people in the room looking at me and I had to fight off an urge to finger my clit until finally, Mark told me to pick up the belt. I took my time closing the robe and didn't mind when they asked me to show my ass two more times before we were done.

I did another 'camel toe' and this time the focus was on my pussy and my ass more than flashing my tits at the laptop screen. The panties were even tighter than yesterday and practically thongs. I could feel that they were in the crack of my ass and verify it with peeks at the screen as I turned to show them to the camera and they were practically in the slit of my pussy. When the directions were to run my hands over the panties in the front, I was afraid I might have an orgasm because I was so turned on and I was a little disappointed that we only needed one take but Mark seemed ecstatic.

I was waiting for him to tell me what was next when he answered his cell phone and I couldn't help overhearing his side of the conversation.

"Hey Tom, what's up?"

"Yeah, she doing pretty good. Fast learner too."

"What!"

"C'mon. Tom! She just started. She still has a lot to learn."

jamax
jamax
247 Followers