How I Took a Japanese Mistress

Story Info
My wife plans to have me impregnate the help.
2.6k words
4.4
160k
144
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow on story from "How I Took a Japanese wife". You should read that story first for some context.

*****

After the birth of our second child we decided that we needed a real Japanese nanny to teach the children how to act and speak in polite Japanese society. It was just too difficult to do this ourselves in a suburb of New York with very few Japanese people present. So we recruited an au pair from Tokyo. Her name was Hanako Fujimoto, she was only 19 years old but from a good family, bright, but not overly ambitious like a proper 'ojoosan' or Japanese princess. She wanted to live overseas and practice her English to improve her marriage resume. She was tall for a Japanese woman around 5' 10" with a round friendly face, B cup breasts, round bottom and long nicely shaped legs. She was athletic, a good tennis player and runner at high school. But college was not her thing, instead she wanted to get married, raise children and be taken care of financially. Yuriko, my wife of five years and only 25 herself had a secret plan that would get Hanako just what she wanted.

Hanako arrived into JFK airport late morning on a direct flight from Tokyo. Yuriko held up a small cardboard sign with 'Fujimoto-San' written on it in large black letters. It was Hanako's second time outside of Japan. She had spent several weeks in Hawai'i and was somewhat familiar with the US through that experience. After a brief greeting and picking up one oversized suitcase, Yuriko put the bag in the car and drove to our house in the suburbs. The children were out with their existing nanny so that Yuriko and Hanako could get to know each other and get our au pair settled in.

Although there was only a six-year age difference between the two women, Yuriko immediately started playing the mother role, unpacking Hanako's clothes and putting them away. When Yuriko saw Hanako's simple white 'high-school girl' underwear she said, "These will not do Hanako."

"What my underwear? They're fine and functional," said Hanako.

"Exactly my point. No man would ever want to see these. You are planning on getting married someday right?" said Yuriko.

"Of course I am. I want to be taken care of by just the right man and have a beautiful family," said Hanako rather theatrically.

"Well in that case, we're going shopping tomorrow. I'm going to teach you the art of seduction, consider me your teacher," said Yuriko. To which Hanako a little surprised, meekly nodded. But secretly inside Hanako was please to being taken under the wing by this older and clearly more sophisticated women. It was straight to bed for the new guest so she could get over her jet lag.

The next morning Hanako met the family. She came down to breakfast dressed in her everyday clothes and formally greeted the head of the household, i.e. me, and then the children. We tried our best to make Hanako feel at home and the children were absolute angels. Yuriko whisked Hanako out of the house right after breakfast to take her to a nearby mall where here favorite lingerie and bathing suit store was located. As Yuriko was a regular, the sales girl came right up and asked what she wanted to which Yuriko replied: "We're getting this young lady properly equipped with lingerie and swimwear. I want gorgeous, frilly, sexy panty and bra sets and some high cut swimwear guaranteed to turn heads."

Hanako was a little embarrassed by the request but quickly got into the spirit of things after her measurements were taken and a heap of items delivered to their dressing room to try out. Yuriko took Hanako by the hand into the oversized changing room and told Hanako to strip naked and put on a nude colored throwaway thong to try on the items. In the process Yuriko noticed Hanako had a pretty healthy bush that would have to be trimmed back. The lingerie was first. Crotchless, nipple holes, lacy, silky - you name it, they tried it one. In the end, Yuriko selected three sets one in red, black and white set all with frilly silk and lace. Yuriko casually mentioned that this was the kind of underwear that really turned on her husband. Next the swimwear. Hanako had brought a navy blue one piece that looked positively virginal. In its place, Hanako selected a red bikini with a high cut exposing a nice amount of buttock and the sides of her firm breasts. When Hanako saw the prices, she was shocked at the cost but Yuriko said not to matter as she had plenty of allowance from her husband and would love to spend some on her.

Next stop was the salon for a trim and waxing of Hanako's pussy into a small neat landing strip of pubic hair. The two of them were waxed together in the same room. Yuriko wanted Hanako to feel relaxed about seeing Yuriko partially naked. It also allowed them to talk freely since no one in the salon spoke any Japanese. Yuriko talked of her new life of luxury and her exploits to trap me back when we worked at the same company in Tokyo, how to best tease a man and what to check for to see if you are having success. Yuriko giggled and said "Your first victim should be my husband, I know him so well I'm sure I can train you to make him get a good hard stiff one in plain sight!" Hanako laughed as well caught up in the illicit nature of the discussion.

That weekend the whole family trooped off to our summer weekend house with its pool and secluded gardens. Yuriko instructed Hanako to wear the white panty and bra set with a pair of lower cut shorts and a semi-transparent blouse. Unbeknownst to me, Hanako would occasionally steal glances at my cock and could see it hardening in my pants. But the gloves really came off with the bathing suit. It fitted Hanako to a tee and gave me an instant boner, which was impossible to hide. Hanako was very pleased with herself and Yuriko later praised her for her efforts in learning the art of seduction.

That evening while cleaning up after the dinner, Yuriko asked Hanako if she'd ever been on the pill or just used condoms, which is typical in Japan. Hanako said she just used condoms although she had friends who were on the pill and said it was incredible and well worth it with the right partner. Yuriko called right away to book a doctors appointment to get a prescription for the pill for Hanako.

The next week on Wednesday morning Yuriko and Hanako were in the OBGYN office. A quick exam and some questions and Hanako had a prescription. Since her period was about to start that week the timing was perfect. Yuriko filled the prescription but told Hanako she would leave the pill on her bathroom counter along with a vitamin every night just to make sure she didn't forget to take it. What Hanako didn't know was that the 'pill' was 'Clomid' a fertility drug that was intended to increase the number of eggs a woman produces during ovulation and the 'vitamin' was a folic acid pill to reduce birth defects. Yuriko had by that point decided that Hanako would make an excellent long-term addition to the family.

A few more conspiratorial chat sessions with Hanako, and Yuriko was ready to spring the trap. Again after dinner doing the washing up, the two women sat around the kitchen table and had some tea together.

"You know what affect your bathing suit has on my poor husband" Yuriko said.

"I have an idea from the huge lump in shorts" laughed Hanako.

"Speaking of lumps, have you ever had sex with a 'gaijin' (foreigner)? You really should while you're here, before you go back to Japan," said Yuriko.

Hanako was intrigued and replied "Sounds like a good idea, I'll have to meet someone while I'm here."

To which Yuriko replied "You don't need to meet anyone new, just seduce my husband! He'll give you just the experience you want but without any of the messy complications of a relationship."

Hanako was surprised but kept quiet. "This will be a test of your seduction powers," said Yuriko to which Hanako really had no response except "I guess that might work".

Hanako was actually quite pleased to be getting the green light from Yuriko, she had a little bit of a daddy complex and wanted to experience an older lover, especially a white one with a big cock. Yuriko told Hanako she would unexpectedly take the children to visit a nearby friend who would be having a health issue. While Yuriko was away Hanako was to wear her sexy clothes and pretend to have a muscle cramp that needed massaging away. One thing would lead to another and Yuriko was sure that Hanako would loose her "gaijin" virginity that weekend.

So the following week Yuriko took the kids to visit a friend's house for two nights leaving Hanako and me alone in the summerhouse. In the early afternoon it was customary for us to get in PJs and nap for a few hours on really hot days. So Hanako got dressed in her red lingerie set and her red semi-transparent nightie. Her room was fairly close to the master bedroom and when I went out for a cold drink from the kitchen, I hear Hanako call out to me. I went by her room and saw the door open. Lying face down on the bed I could just make out the faint outlines of her underwear through her nightie. I was instantly hard.

Hanako said, "Thank goodness you've come. I have this terrible cramp in my right calf and upper back. Could you massage them for me."

Now it's fairly typical in family situations in Japan to message one another so I didn't really think much of it and set about massaging her calf. She moaned appreciative sounds. Then I moved to her back. We tried a while through her nightie but eventually Hanako said "This isn't working, let me take my top off." Of course my wife had planned out the whole scenario and I was completely ignorant and powerless to resist. Hanako stood up a bit, pulled he nightie over her head and unclipped her bra before lying back down. More appreciative moans came from her as I worked her back down to her buttocks. Finally she rolled over and kissed me.

It didn't take long for me to be balls deep in this beauty. I asked if she was protected and she said, "Yes, I'm on the pill." With that encouragement I took her to orgasm and unknowingly doused her fertile womb with my cum. We fell asleep together but I would wake every four hours through the night to put another load of cum in my young temptress. The next morning I decided to reward Hanako by taking her into the city to one of the most expensive boutiques. What Japanese girl doesn't want a Hermes handbag or a Cartier watch? A $10,000 dollar shopping spree later we got back home and had passionate sex again against the kitchen island counter, in the shower and on the car hood in the garage.

The following week, I'd sneak off every night for a midnight tryst with Hanako. Of course Yuriko was well aware what was happening as she was giving her star pupil advice on what to do and wear. Yuriko even brought out the schoolgirl panties and a schoolgirl sailor suit she had worn at high school and had Hanako role-play a naive high schooler getting coerced into sex by the foreign English teacher! Then later that month she again she left us for another weekend alone which we filled with debauchery, sex and shopping.

Two months later, Hanako realized she hadn't had her period in a long time and got worried. She came to Yuriko for advice. Yuriko had been counting Hanako's cycle and was pretty sure she was six weeks pregnant just as she had hoped. All was confirmed with a home pregnancy test. Hanako was devastated "What shall I do? I'll go home in shame if anyone finds out, I'll have to have an abortion - it will be horrible." Well it happened Yuriko and I had been trying for our third child and Yuriko was pregnant herself. So Yuriko told Hanako not to worry, we would confront her naughty husband and make him take in his love child that we would then pass off as a twin to the one she was carrying. Better yet, if Hanako wanted to be kept on she could be the nanny of her own child and our new one on the way. After all, said Yuriko "Didn't you always want to be spoiled by a wealthy and powerful man, have babies and take care of your family?" Hanako had to agree that she was getting all she wanted and rather liked being spoiled during the shopping sprees. Plus no one would ever know about the pregnancy if she went away for a few months 'travelling' to see the country during the summer.

So that week when the children were fast asleep, Yuriko and Hanako confronted me over the dinning room table.

"Husband," said Yuriko. "I know you have deceived me and taken up with poor Hanako. But what you don't know is she is seven weeks pregnant. All this while I'm six weeks pregnant! You should be ashamed."

A look of shock crossed my face, I'd been found out and now I'd lose the woman I truly loved over a silly affair. Yuriko continued, "Hanako has agreed not to say anything, she's going to have your love child and we will pretend I had twins. That way Hanako can stay and look after her own child as well as our new baby. But she'll want to be treated well. I think you'd better continue your secret shopping sprees. If you want to come to an arrangement I don't mind if Hanako becomes your mistress. Just save enough of your cock for me."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I'd been forgiven, become a father two times over, and had a beautiful nymphomaniac mistress if I wanted it. You can imagine I rapidly agreed. With my relationship with Hanako brought out in the open, we had more private time to get to know each other and I became genuinely fond of her. Hanako for her part started to worship the father of her child and fell deeply in love with me.

Yuriko had planned this all along back when she'd planted the idea of an au pair in my head. She wanted Japanese female company to help raise her children and the thought of corrupting and impregnating an unsuspected but well educated girl was just icing in the cake. Plus she knew that I would just love pounding a baby into barely legal au pair. She'd knew I'd be fantasizing about getting her pregnant but I'd think it wouldn't happen so I could get away with it all.

When our 'twin' daughters came home, Yuriko took me aside and confessed to me her secret plan with Hanako and why she had done it. I had new found admiration for my beautiful wife and felt a lot less guilty. Yuriko was never jealous of Hanako because Yuriko knew she owned my heart. The two women became best friends and continued to keep the secret of my love child and mistress.