How I Took a Japanese Wife

Story Info
Happily trapped by bareback sex.
1.8k words
4.37
186k
183
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I finished college in the early 90s in East Asian Studies, I decided that I wanted to go to work in Tokyo. My first job was at a large mercantile trading company with a huge headquarter office in the central business district. The office was traditionally configured in a large open plan with more senior staff by the windows and new recruits like me arranged along long tables covered in paperwork and phones. One perk of the job was finding myself surrounded by young Japanese girls called OLs short for office ladies. OLs are considered like flowers that brighten up the office, do the clerical work, and more often than not marry the single men as they rise up the ranks. In those days OLs didn't expect to get promoted very far nor work for very long. Only the old maids stayed - and many times these older women kept everything working but received little or no recognition.

One of the younger girls that worked on my floor was Yuriko. She has a stunningly beautiful pixie-like face with a small pouting mouth that always seemed to show her two front teeth. Otherwise she was typical - on the smaller side, with small breasts and a round bottom that gradually morphed into legs a little on the thick side. I didn't give her too much though since there were plenty of attractive women around and I didn't want to go hunting at my workplace. But over several months I came to appreciate Yuriko's fast wit, helpful attitude and caring nature. She confided in me that she thirsted for adventure to travel and live abroad and get away from her mundane life. It crossed my mind that marrying a foreigner would be one route to achieve that goal.

All went smoothly at first but that was about to change one April night during Cherry Blossom season. As is typical of that time of year, after work our whole office decamped to a large mat under some particularly fine cherry trees by a canal. Beer and snacks flowed late into the night while everyone got progressively drunker. When it came time to leave, I ended up going to the subway with Yuriko and a few other coworkers since we lived in the same general direction. Yuriko lived far out of the city one of the many long commuter lines. By the time we got to the connecting terminal station it was just the two of us and her last train had just left. For me that was not an issue since I lived nearby. But Yuriko was very upset since taking a taxi home would cost the equivalent of $500 and she didn't have that kind of money to burn and while hotels were cheaper they were not somewhere that a young single woman would find in the middle of the night. So off the cuff I offered to let her stay at my place on a pull out sofa. She protested at first but in the end and a little embarrassed said ok if I insisted.

We walked home silently and scampered up the stairwell to avoid any nosey neighbors. Once inside I gave her a tour of the apartment - all two and a half rooms of it. She borrowed a toothbrush, a t-shirt and after we made the bed, she tucked herself in. Exhausted and tipsy we both fell asleep at once. Saturday morning we woke up late, had a restorative breakfast of cereal and coffee. With nothing much else planned I invited Yuriko to spend the day with me. After the obligatory refusal professing not wanting to be a bother, she accepted my offer. I first took Yuriko around my neighborhood showing her all the wonderful traditional shops and temples that still remained and were the reason I lived in the area. I think Yuriko was impressed by my knowledge and love of Japan. Most foreigners are in the country for only a few years and don't have any command of the language or the culture so I was definitely an outlier in that respect.

That afternoon we went down to Omotesando, a favorite area of mine with western-style street cafés near a green and quiet park. After our lunch we found a secluded park bench and had a great time chatting about our families, our dreams and goals. It turned out the Yuriko was an only child. Her mother was a seamstress and her father ran a small liquor store - in other words she came from a fairly typical middleclass household. Neither of her parents spoke English and they had never travelled out of Japan. Yuriko was scared she would live an equally uneventful if comfortable life. As dinner was fast approaching, I once again invited her to stay the night. This time there was no hesitation when she said yes.

That night we ate takeout and drank a fair amount of sake. We ended up cuddling up on the sofa watching a bad action movie in English. I kept stealing glances at her face in the flicker or the TV screen try to figure out what it was that attracted me to such a regular girl. Finally I couldn't resist her charms any longer and stopped over analyzing the situation. I leaned over and gave her a small kiss on the cheek to which she reciprocated on the lips. One thing let to another and I found myself licking and sucking her breasts and stroking her pussy through her underwear. Finally Yuriko took her skirt and underwear off and I got to see her naked for the first time. She was solidly built, beautiful in the face with cuteness to her, A cup breasts, and round buttocks. A small tuft of dark black pubic hair covered her mound. Her adolescent looking body and flawless skin made her seem younger than her 20 years.

We continued to touch each other and finally I said that I wanted her. She giggled and said she would consider it but only one way. It turned out she was allergic to latex and couldn't use a condom and in Japan it's very hard to get on the pill. So she wanted to risk bareback sex with me as long as I pulled out. Now this was after everyone knew about the risk of AIDS and I wasn't very keen on the idea of unprotected sex but she said she hadn't had sex for a year and had been tested recently. So I agreed we could that I trusted her and had been similarly tested recently. I got on top of her and moved my cock to her wet hole and slowly fed it into her small pussy. It was a bit of an effort to enter her but we quickly got into a really satisfying rhythm with lots of appreciative commentary coming out of Yuriko's mouth - how my cock was so big (true in comparison to Japanese men) and the best she'd ever had and how she loved the feeling of me pounding her deep in her pussy. Eventually I told Yuriko I was close, and she said she was safe this time of the month as she was about to have her period so I should come in her. Well I had to oblige the lady and emptied a torrent of cum into her. The volume of semen was so much and her pussy so small, that a small stream slowly leaked out once I pulled out. We cuddled a bit more and went to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning we had energetic and unprotected sex once again. It turned out that Yuriko was really turned on by bareback sex and in a stolen conversation at work the next week told me how much she loved our weekend, and the sex, and how her period had started and all was fine. I was relieved for her not to be pregnant.

Two weeks later I get a knock on my door late on a rainy evening. I went to look out the peephole of the door to see a smiling Yuriko dressed in a long raincoat. Of course I let her in and she proceeded to flash open her raincoat to show me a matching teddy and panty set. We got right into kissing and ripping off clothes. Yuriko said that we could have sex but I have to pull out since she could be ovulating. So that is what we did - mind-blowing sex while my cock leaked out tons of precum. Another two weeks later and she told me again we had dodged the pregnancy bullet.

Then two weekends later she again knocked on the door in her raincoat. I open the door and let her in having some idea what was up this time! As we started ripping our clothes off Yuriko told me she had been measuring her basal temperature and thought that today she was ovulating so sex would be very risky but she wanted to do it anyway. I said ok and we started having sex there and then with me bending her over the couch with little or no foreplay just animal rutting from behind at first and then deep drilling from the front. Yuriko told me how vulnerable she felt, how she was completely open and exposed, that I could just decide to breed her if I wanted without her having any say. My orgasm was fast approaching and I just felt it was right that I did own her, she should be bred, and she was practically daring me to do it after all. It was just so naughty, so taboo I didn't want to resist and so I let loose a torrent of cum up her vagina. We cuddled and kissed afterwards and I wondered just what I had got myself into.

The next morning I woke first to see Yuriko in my arms with her shoulder length jet-black hair in a tousled mess. She looked so peaceful, relaxed and happy. Slowly she opened her eyes and smiled. We kissed and cuddled some more. Finally she asked what would happen if she got pregnant, to which I replied I would marry her. She beamed with happiness and said she would accept. Then I slipped my cock once again into her now slippery pussy and whispered into her ear that I was going to cum a bucket load into her fertile pussy just to make sure she was pregnant. To which she said, 'Do it, make me your pregnant bitch in heat.' That weekend I reckon our first child was conceived. We got married three months later just before she started showing in a big way. Her parents weren't happy about her marrying a foreigner but what could they do she was pregnant after all? We did live our dreams, moving to the US, she learned much better English, and we had two strong boys. She loved being pregnant and breast-feeding - I guess I should have known she would be a maternal goddess. It really was remarkable how well she adapted to her new life given her conventional Japanese upbringing but then Yuriko clearly had a risk taking personality. I lived happily ever after as the sex slave of my Japanese wife.