How I Train My Bitch-Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,235 Followers

His words excited me—my penis twitched and grew erect. I couldn’t believe I was getting hard again. I had never had more than two orgasms in one night and now I was almost ready for another. I’d never felt such joy.

“Ohhh yess, Peter—I want to make you cum—I want to make you feel good—I want to stroke your cock, Peter…”

“Say it again, Johnny—I love hearing those words—tell me you love stroking my cock, Johnny--say it over and over for me….”

Oh God—he was right….

“I love stroking your cock, Peter…I love stroking your cock, Peter…I love the feel of your cock in my hand…I love stroking your cock….”

As my hand moved faster and faster on his throbbing cock my own excitement was building to a fever pitch. He suddenly grasped my hardness and stroked it in the same rhythm as my hand. We groaned and kissed as our hands worked each other’s cocks.

Our hands went faster and our moans of pleasure filled the air in his bedroom. Suddenly, we both began cumming at the same time—his hot cum shooting on my belly excited me beyond belief. I shot another load that night onto Peter’s marvelous body. We jerked about on the bed like fish out of water.

Peter rubbed his hand on my belly, gathering his cum on his fingers. He pressed his hand to my mouth.

“Taste my cum, sweetie…taste my cum….”

I didn’t hesitate—this was Peter who had given me the greatest night of my life. My tongue lapped up the cum on his hand. I cleaned his hand of his cum and I loved the taste of it.

We held each other until we fell asleep.

His training was going much better than I had anticipated. I had been correct in my assumption that he hadn’t had much of a sex life before now. I decided to move up the time table. I would still give him Viagra, but I would begin to ‘deny’ then ‘ration’ his orgasms. By the end of the next day I would have him willingly sucking my cock—and he’d be begging me to do it.

When I woke up I didn’t know where I was until I saw Peter laying next to me in bed. I felt scared and confused. The memories of the previous night were burned into my mind. We had done things I never in my wildest imagination thought I’d ever do. The problem was that I liked it and it wasn’t a girl who made me feel that way.

I lost track of the number of times I came—it was fantastic. I never knew sex could be like that. Even now, in the morning, I had a raging hard-on and wanted to cum. I looked at Peter’s cock and he was hard, too. I fought the urge to reach over and stroke it like I had last night.

Peter woke up and pulled me to him and we kissed. I was getting over my shyness about kissing a guy and I found myself enjoying it. He had assured me that no one would ever find out what we did in private and I trusted him completely.

When we got out of bed, Peter had me wear just my jockstrap while he slipped into his silk boxers. We went to the kitchen and he gave me my vitamin pill and I swallowed it. Then Peter suggested I do fifty sit-ups while he pumped iron.

I watched Peter as he lifted weights. He had a wonderful physique, and I felt a strange thrill as I watched the sweat begin to form on his taut and muscular body. My cock grew hard in my jock. I’d never had this many erections in my life.

“Let’s hit the shower, sweetie,” he said as he rolled off the weight bench.”Jesus, Johnny—you’re insatiable.” He chuckled as he pointed at my bulging jock.

I blushed as we headed towards the bathroom. He began to run the water then he turned to me and took me in his arms. We kissed—he held me tight and my penis twitched and throbbed. In one motion he grasped the waistband of my jock and peeled it down my legs. My cock stood straight out.

“Cute little thing,” he said and grasped it between two fingers and gave it a couple strokes.

God that felt good! My penis had never been so sensitive—even a slight breeze on it felt wonderful.

“My turn,” he announced and I knew what he meant.

I pulled his boxers down and watched his stiff prick spring into view. He saw me staring at it and took me in his arms again.

“Sweetie,” he smiled at me, “…tell me I have a beautiful cock—I want to hear you say it, sweetie.”

I blushed again, but I couldn’t resist obeying him.

“Peter, you have a beautiful cock—yes, you have a beautiful cock…”

We went into the tub. The hot water spraying us felt great. He soaped my body; his hands were indescribably delicious. I felt the familiar aching in my balls—I wanted to cum—I needed to cum. When he pulled his hands away I groaned in disappointment.

“Oh God, Peter—please…” I whimpered.

He lifted my chin with a finger and I found myself staring into his deep, blue eyes.

“Sweetie,” he said softly, “I think we need to work on your self-control—you don’t want to become just another cum-slut, do you?”

I blushed. I said “No”, but in all honesty I didn’t know what he meant.

“I’ll teach you self-control, okay? I’ll let you know when you can cum, okay?”

“Okay,” I meekly said.

I soaped up Peter and washed his chest and back. Then he had me soap his ball sac and hard penis.

“I want to teach you something, okay?” he asked.

“Okay,” I said.

He placed his hands on the wall and spread his legs.

“Stand behind me…take the soap in your right hand and smooth it over my anus and around my balls and back again…yes, that’s good…now lean over and take my cock in your left hand…yeah, like that…now keep going, sweetie…oh yeah, you are wonderful—you are a wonderful boy…this is called a ‘reach-around’, sweetie…you’re giving me a reach-around handjob…oh yes—your hands are fantastic….”

The more I handled his cock the more excited I became. I was acutely aware of the sweet pain I felt in my balls. My cum was building up, but I didn’t want to disappoint Peter by cumming without his permission. I admitted to myself I had a lot to learn.

“How does my cock feel in your hand, sweetie?”

“It feels wonderful, Peter—your cock feels wonderful in my hand—I love stroking your cock, Peter—I love stroking your cock….”

I concentrated on giving him the best handjob I could.

He shook and shuddered when I made him cum. It was thrilling! He took me in his strong arms and we kissed.

“You’re a wonderful boy,” he said, “…you’re a wonderful boy.”

I don’t think I’d ever felt as proud of myself as I did just then.

When we finished in the bathroom Peter had me wear my gym shorts. The jock might be too constraining on my erect penis, he said. He wore his boxers. He had me do fifty more sit-ups while he prepared breakfast.

To my consternation, my hard-on would not subside. As a-matter-of-fact it got worse. The feel of the nylon against my flesh was driving me crazy with desire. Peter noticed my groans and heavy breathing and had me stop.

He went into the bedroom and came back with a tiny leather belt-like device. He came to me and without asking or saying a word he pushed my shorts down to the floor. He took my scrotum in his hand and wrapped the little belt around my ball sac just below the base of my penis. I flinched in surprise when he pulled it tight and fastened it into place.

I looked down and my balls were pressed together and my scrotum looked obscenely large. He gave my cock a few strokes and told me to pull up my shorts.

“Sweetie, this will help your self-control—you won’t be able to cum until I take it off you, okay?”

My head was spinning. “Okay,” I said.

Peter made a huge breakfast: Eggs, sausage, potatoes and toast. It was delicious—he was a good cook.

From time-to-time he reached between my legs and stroked my cock through the nylon fabric and he would say “Good boy—good boy”, and each time I would gasp and moan. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him.

Even with all the food, I felt weak and I was trembling. It seemed as though my whole being centered on my crotch. All I could think of was having an orgasm. I needed to cum to make me feel normal again. I was dizzy with lust.

“Sweetie,” Peter said. “What time do you have to work today?”

OH MY GOD!! I’d completely forgotten about work! I looked at the clock on the wall and cursed. I was already an hour late!

My blood boiled—I was in full-scale panic mode.

“Johnny—Johnny…relax…I’ll call them and tell them you’re sick, okay?”

That might work, I thought.

“Oh God, thank you, Peter—thank you!”

When training a new boy, you have to eliminate as many ‘outside’ influences or distractions, as possible. It is always advisable to keep them with you for the duration of their training. This will result in strong reinforcement of your methods, and a much faster training period. With Johnny, I was beginning to sense that I could have him completely ‘turned-out’ in a matter of days.

‘Plausible deniability’ is also an important tool. When I called his place of employment I told his boss that John didn’t feel like coming to work today. Of course, his boss flew into a rage and told me to tell him he was fired. When asked about what I said to his boss I would say, “No, I did not say you didn’t feel like working—I said you weren’t feeling well enough to work—he obviously misunderstood me.”

After one more phone call the die was cast. Today would be the day all of Johnny’s alternative options would disappear—he would come to the realization that his life had collapsed but I would be there for him to help him begin a new life.

He took me in his arms once he was off the phone. I was trembling from fear of missing work and my balls still ached for relief. He soothed me—he stroked my arms and back and chest and I fell into his arms and we settled into a long and slow period of kissing and petting.

I forgot all about work. He reached into my shorts and gently caressed and fondled my burning flesh. I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Please, Peter—please let me cum—please let me cum….”

“Are you going to be a good boy, sweetie?”

“Yes—oh yes, I’ll be a good boy!”

We kissed some more; his hand in my shorts was driving me insane.

“Are you going to obey me, sweetie? Are you going to do what I tell you to do?”

“Oh God, yes Peter—I’ll obey you—I’ll do whatever you want me to do—I promise!”

Peter picked me up in his arms and carried me into the bedroom. It was the sexiest moment of my life: being carried by a strong man made me feel weak and girl-like—I didn’t care—it was thrilling—here was a superior man and he wanted me.

My head swooned and my heart pounded. And when Peter stripped off our clothes and I saw his throbbing cock I felt proud and sexy—this Adonis wanted me—this gorgeous hunk of man was excited and desired me.

We lay side-by-side---head-to-tail. His beautiful cock was inches from my face.

“Sweetie,” he said, “…do whatever I do, okay?”

“Okay,” I breathlessly answered.

I knew what he wanted me to do. I knew he wanted me to take his manhood in my mouth and pleasure him. I didn’t know if I could do that.

When his lips closed around my cockhead and his tongue lathered my flesh and my body writhed on the mattress my defenses crumbled--I knew I had no choice—I wanted to suck his cock. I took hold of his stiff prick and guided it to my mouth. My lips slid around his velvety cock-flesh and I was in heaven—the taste and aroma filled my head with new sensations.

I couldn’t get much more than his cockhead into my mouth. I followed his lead. I licked and sucked and stroked his magnificent cock. I began whimpering with kitten-like mewling noises escaping my lips. I strained to cum but realized the belt was still around my balls. I couldn’t cum.

“PLEASE PETER PLEASE!!” I begged.

“Sweetie, after I cum I’m going to give you the greatest orgasm of your life, okay?”

“OKAY-OKAY….”

I slobbered on his wonderful cock. I worked my hands furiously as my lips and tongue sucked his cock. I stroked him faster-and-faster hoping he’d shoot his semen in my mouth.

“I’m almost there, sweetie—almost there…I want you to swallow it when I cum, sweetie.”

I felt his cock expand and stretch my lips wide. Then it began: thick streams of hot cum filled my mouth to overflowing. I swallowed and gulped down as much cum as I could keep in my mouth. I felt his semen on my chin and cheeks as I couldn’t keep up with the massive amount of jizz he shot in my mouth. I felt like I disappointed him—I let him down by not swallowing every drop.

When he held his penis to my mouth and told me to lick him clean I felt he was giving me a second chance so I worked hard at cleaning his penis. I discovered something that would change my life: I loved the taste of his cum.

“Sweetie, that was pretty good for your first time, but you’re going to have to learn how to swallow all of my cum, okay?”

“Y-Yes, Peter—I’ll swallow it all—please teach me how to swallow all of your cum.”

“That’s a good answer, sweetie…do you want to cum now? Tell me how much you want to cum.”

The pent-up lust in my balls overwhelmed me. My mind was on one thing and one thing only.

“OH PETER—PLEASE LET ME CUM—PLEASE MAKE ME CUM PETER!!”

I have had clients who wanted their boys trained to cum in various ways. One popular method is the boy is allowed only to cum when he has a hard penis in his mouth. Another boy was allowed to cum only while his tongue was servicing his man’s asshole. One boy was trained to cum when he had his man’s balls in his mouth.

When I’m training a boy for my own personal use, his anus and rectum are my focal points. My boys are allowed to cum only when their assholes are being stimulated. They may have my cock inside them, or I might have them finger-fuck themselves or use a vibrator while they masturbate, but it becomes very clear to them that their orgasms and assholes are inextricably linked together.

Peter had me get on my hands and knees on the bed. He pushed my legs as far apart as they would go. An alarm in my head told me he might want to fuck me, but at that point, my only concern was having an orgasm.

My body was a trembling mass—my balls seemed huge and ready to burst at any moment. I was whimpering incoherently, babbling gibberish beneath my breath. If I didn’t cum soon I just knew I’d be permanently damaged.

Peter sat beside me with a bottle of clear liquid in his hand. I watched him coat his long middle finger with the oil then I felt that finger between my bottom-cheeks. He coated my anus with oil; he massaged my perineum.

“OOOHHHHH-GGOODDDDDDD….” I groaned as my head rolled from side-to-side.

At this point of his narrative, Johnny’s writing became indecipherable—he was too far gone for his mind to assimilate what was happening to him. I will document the remainder of this session.

I took my time oiling his rectum. When my middle finger easily slid in-and-out of his asshole I pulled it free—he groaned in disappointment, but I quickly replaced my finger with the long, cylindrical dildo-like tube I use for this purpose. I inserted the tube past his anus and slowly pushed it all the way inside him. The tube is seven-inches long (the same as my cock) and three-quarters-of-an-inch in diameter (half the size as me).

When training a virgin like Johnny, their natural instinct is to clench their sphincter to evade the strange intrusion. I will give their bottom-cheeks a stinging pinch and repeat the mantra “Relax-relax-relax”. They will loosen themselves and allow the object to fully penetrate them. I will then begin a slow fucking of his asshole.

In Johnny’s case, he was already very close to his peak of arousal so I fucked him faster, deeper and harder. When I thought he was ready, I pushed the tube into him deep enough to bump his prostate. A virgin boy, any boy for that matter, always screams and writhes about uncontrollably once he feels the ecstacy of a cock or dildo ramming his prostate. It was all I could do to hold his hips still while I fucked him with the dildo.

His body was covered in a thin layer of sweat and a steady moan came from his lips. It was time to have him bond with me emotionally. I unfastened the belt around his scrotum and vigorously stroked his cock.  

“Tell me you love me sweetie,” I always say at this point. “Tell me you love me.”

Once the restraining device was undone, it was a matter of seconds before Johnny experienced the most intense orgasm of his life. I milked his cock and all the while he was cumming he shouted, “I LOVE YOU PETER—I LOVE YOU PETER—I LOVE YOU PETER.”

I smiled to myself. From now on, he would always equate his orgasms with anal stimulation. I was confident that some time tonight he not only would be begging to suck my cock—he would also be begging me to fuck him in the ass. Johnny was turning into a very easy and agreeable boy to train.

Normally, once my boy spews his semen, whether it’s on the bed, or anywhere else for that matter, I would have him clean it all up with his mouth. However, a new boy must gradually become accustomed to obeying your commands; in a day or two Johnny would be trained in this procedure as well.

I lay on top of Peter—his arms around me holding me tight. I felt safe and secure. He was a wonderful man who’d just given me so much pleasure I wasn’t sure how to repay him. His penis was hard as a rock against my thigh; I had an idea. I kissed my way down his body until I was kneeling between his open legs.

I looked up at his angelic face; he had a dreamy smile on his lips.

When he said “Kiss it” my lips puckered and covered his hardness with kisses; when he said “Lick it” my tongue lathered every inch of his cock and balls with saliva. Finally, when he told me to “Suck it” I concentrated on giving him pleasure with my lips and tongue and hands, and this time, I was determined to swallow every drop of his cum.

After we showered, Peter handed me the leather strap and showed me how to ‘cinch my balls’. He said it would be my responsibility to do this every day. At first I frowned, but he convinced me it was necessary for not only my self-control, but to also maximize the pleasure I received when I was allowed to orgasm.

We stayed in his apartment the remainder of the day. He wore his boxer shorts, and he insisted I remain naked.

It was time to work on Johnny’s ego, and self-confidence. To create a successful bitch-boy, their sense of self-worth and self-respect must be redirected to satisfying their man’s every command; their own needs and desires are secondary to that of their mans.

To accomplish this feat, the boy must be convinced that his role in society as being and acting like a ‘man’ was wrong to begin with, because his obvious love of cock proves he is not a man, but a boy who belongs in the role of satisfying men.

Since he was already becoming proficient at cock-sucking, and his orgasm-of-a-lifetime was the result of getting fucked in the ass, he was already questioning his manhood—he was beginning to accept the fact that he wasn’t a man at all; that his ‘natural’ predilection was to be in the service of ‘real’ men.

Basically, it was now my task to prove to him he wasn’t worthy of being a man—that he was a ‘bitch-boy’ and that was his destiny in life.

There are several small steps that can be used to accomplish this goal. One is to subtly belittle his manhood and in Johnny’s case, that would prove easy with his three-and-a-half-inch cock. When we both have erections, we would stand side-by-side and I’d point out the difference between a ‘real’ man and a ‘boy’ like him.

I have a magazine with photos of nothing but men with huge cocks. I made sure he viewed every page and every cock and point out the differences between them and him.

Many men link the size of their penis to their masculinity. When they don’t quite ‘measure-up’ to other men it disturbs them. I ensure the boy knows and understands he doesn’t measure-up to real men.

I would gently caress and fondle the boy while he looks at the photos. In Johnny’s case, the Viagra was still potent enough for him to easily achieve another erection. I would persuade him that his excitement was due to the thrills he received from staring at the huge cocks. This was an argument boys found difficult to rebut because the proof was in their erections.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,235 Followers