How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
My time with Ms Linda and Julia spills over to include amber.
4.5k words
4.52
24.4k
17
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,364 Followers

After my Friday night of submissiveness, I spent the weekend reasserting my dominance with amber. The only thing I'd received from Ms. Juilia was a text instructing me to practice bending in my heels so that I could stand straight legged and touch the floor. I was to do that twice a day until I saw her again. I made sure amber never saw me doing that, which was fairly easy. She'd seen me on the bed unable to move with a dildo between my legs and a plug in my ass with the word "slut" on it. I may be a slut but I wasn't her slut, she was mine. I made sure she spent plenty of time with my strapon in one way or another but even as I reasserted myself with her I couldn't help but look on the pictures on my phone that Ms. Julia sent as well as remember how she and Ms. Linda had used me and pushed me to my limits. I went over a week before I heard from Ms. Julia again, seeing her name show up on the screen on my phone made my stomach and pussy flip! I was sitting in my cubicle at work when I answered.

"Hello." I attempted to say without sounding nervous but didn't quite manage.

"Hello fifi," Ms. Julia spoke authoritatively making me feel my place immediately, "are you at work?"

"Oui Mademoiselle." I whispered in response.

"Don't worry I will make this quick," she said much to my relief, "in a day or two you will receive a package at your house from me. You will wear the contents of that package under a suitable outfit for the night. Understand?"

"Oui Mademoiselle." I answered as I looked around to see if anyone could hear me.

"That and you will put your cute little butt plug in," she continued, "make sure it's straight just like your stockings."

I went to respond but she had already hung up. I looked around quickly again then slipped away from my desk so I could compose myself. Finding myself in the lady's room I ducked into a stall and tried hard to catch my breath. My body had reacted to her voice, I could feel my nipples aching and was sure my panties were wet. Before I knew it I was sitting on the toilet with my right hand between my legs while my left slowly flipped through the pictures she had sent me from my first fifi adventure. I bit my lip and groaned softly as I came. It took me a bit to clean up and compose myself again but the orgasm had helped me take the edge off which I'd needed desperately.

"Are you okay Allie?" My coworker Jenn asked as I returned to my cubicle.

"Yeah, I'm good," I replied giving her the best relaxed smile I could muster, "why do you ask?"

"Your face is really flush," she replied, "you're too young to have hot flashes."

"That's true," I replied moving into my cubicle and out of her view, "I had a small sneezing fit in the bathroom that's all."

Thank goodness for high cubicle walls! Again, I was practically useless for the rest of the day. When amber arrived home, she ended up in a snug corset and her highest heels. Over the week she and I talked about our play time, as we usually did, and she was enjoying my Domme side even more. I reasoned that my being a sub to Ms. Julia had made me a better Domme for amber so the trade off was worth it. When I got home on Wednesday the package had arrived. I had to wait until I put amber to bed before I could finally open it. Opening the box there was a gift-wrapped box and a card inside the shipping box. The card gave me a clue as to what I would find inside; "cheap lingerie for my cheap slut," which was signed by Ms. Julia. After that build up the contents weren't really a shock, a black leather and fishnet teddy with a snap crotch, garters and a sheer back with a pair of back seamed fishnet stockings. An outfit to go with it came to mind rather quickly. The idea of being dressed by Ms. Julia had me wound up before bed, there was no need for a dildo tonight and I quickly came with just my fingers moments after climbing into bed. Thursday and Friday went by with a blur then it came time to get myself and amber ready for a night of waiting tables for amber and whatever Ms. Julia had in mind for me.

After a very quiet dinner amber and I headed upstairs where I supervised as she did her make up then I laid out her outfit for the trip to the club. It was a simple dress and heels, Max had an outfit for her to wait tables in which would be less than suitable for the walk across the parking lot and street outside the club. I sent amber down to clean up after dinner and started to get ready myself. Making sure the seams on the stockings was easy enough, amber had a thing for an outfit I wore with seamed stockings so I had a lot of practice at it. However, making sure the plug was straight took a bit more creative bending and leaning before I was happy. I stepped into the teddy and pulled it up, it was "one size fits most" so it offered little in the way of support but that wasn't exactly the point. Snapping the crotch, adjusting the straps and garters gave it some form, it was then I realized it wasn't even real leather. When Ms. Julia said cheap lingerie, she meant it. I pared it with a snug fitting black leather skirt and a purple silk top. With my hair pulled back and down in the back and my make up a bit on the heavy side I thought I looked just how she would want. I slipped on a pair of killer black heels to go with it and made my way to the stairs.

Walking down the stairs I could feel the plug and my sphincter tightening around it with each step. It bounced just as much as my tits did under the teddy. The feeling excited me, actually the entire process of getting ready had me feeling more and more submissive and aroused.

"Wow!" amber said as I descended the stairs.

"Looks like your cage is getting tight," I said as I watched amber's eyes glass over, "like what you see?"

"Ohhh yes Ms. Allison." amber answered.

"Well let's not keep your boyfriend Max waiting!" I replied as we headed out to the car.

amber quickly understood her place again, I may be dressed like a slut but I was still not her slut! The drive to the club was relatively quiet. I caught amber making several looks over at my legs, the fact the leather skirt was also a bit on the short side and rode up may have helped with that. We entered the club and met Max at the door.

"Well look at you Allie!" He said with a wide smile, "Straight out of the whore couture catalog!"

"You do know how to flatter a girl." I replied giving Max a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh and my amber," Max said taking her by the hand and leading us to the office, "I have your outfit for tonight all set Baby!"

"Thank you, Master Max," amber replied with a slight blush, "you're too kind."

As we entered the office I was shocked to see Ms. Julia and Ms. Linda sitting on the couch! Both were clad in nice looking dresses and flats. They looked quite comfortable on the couch, as if they had been there for quite a while. Ms. Julia was on the far side of the couch with her right hand and arm on the arm of the couch arm. She patted the end of the couch summoning me over. I quickly moved to her side and stood where she pointed for me to stand. I turned my toes in and stood as I she had wanted me to stand as fifi, I even cocked my arms upward so my forearms were parallel to the floor. I looked over and saw amber staring at me, she had never seen me submissive before. Even when my Lover would tie me up amber would only hear him fucking me but she never saw me tied or standing like a submissive slut.

Max busied amber with getting ready for waitress duties which helped take some of the pressure off me. Ms. Julia's right hand glided along the back of my left leg then up my thigh until she reached the faux leather crotch. Her index finger and thumb easily slid under the material allowing her to press her finger into my pussy and her thumb against my plug.

"Wet already slut?" she said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Yes Ms. Julia." I replied.

"Show me how you've been practicing." She commanded in such a soft voice it betrayed the power behind it and was impossible not to follow her direction.

I bent forward at the hips without hesitation moving my ass and pussy back against her hand while I leaned forward on my heels to offset my balance. A soft moan escaped my lips as my fingers touched the floor in front of my toes and her finger slid across my clit.

"Soon you'll be able to lay your fingers flat against the floor," Ms. Julia had leaned forward to whisper in my ear, "and then what a slutty little treasure you'll be!"

"Yes Ms. Julia." I answered feeling the blood surge to my head and my tits fall out of the teddy.

"Now stand up slut." She directed as she leaned back.

From there her hand never left my pussy and her thumb never stopped pressing or rubbing against the plug in my ass while she talked to Max and even amber. I couldn't think of anything else but her fingers as they seemed to invade my very soul!

"Does that sound good slut?" She asked pulling her hand away.

The words just came out of my mouth automatically, without thought, as if they had a mind of their own. "Yes Ms. Julia." I answered. No sooner than I did she replaced her fingers and thumb then continued talking. My mind momentarily raced as to what I'd just agreed to but soon I was again lost to her touch. For some reason amber looked troubled but it didn't matter, I was on the verge of orgasm!

amber left the office in a snug fitting pair of denim cut offs, a tied plaid blouse that exposed her tummy and lower back, a white bra that was barely contained by the top and a pair of heeled tan boots. I bit my lip and started to hump Ms. Julia's hand until it was pulled away leaving me crestfallen.

"slut let's see that outfit of yours." Ms. Julia commanded.

My fingers trembled as I unbuttoned my blouse, letting it fall off my shoulders before reaching for my skirt. I stepped out of the skirt and made sure to bend straight legged to pick it up off the floor setting it next to Ms. Julia on the couch arm.

"Oh, that's cute," Max said from behind his desk, "does amber have one of those? I bet she'd make a ton of tips in that outfit!"

"That is quite an idea!" Ms. Julia said pointing me into a kneeling position in front of her. "What do you think about a lady's night here Max?" Ms. Julia extended her right foot forward and rolled her ankle a bit then looked at me. "It's not going to lick itself slut," she hissed, "and don't forget the bottom."

I'd never licked a shoe before but just like my words before my tongue automatically came out of my mouth and dragged along the underside of her shoe. I could taste the leather, the dirt and even some grains of sand against my tongue as I moved it upward eventually flicking the tip with my tongue. What made it worse, worse than knowing that Max was watching me do this, worse than the act itself, was the fact that I could feel myself get wetter with each successive lick. I didn't just want to clean her shoe, I wanted her to have the cleanest shoe possible. I even wrapped my lips around the heel itself and sucked it like a cock! The world around me disappeared and my existence, just like her hand in my crotch moments before, became Ms. Julia's shoe. I was even disappointed when she finally pulled the shoe away, I physically felt sadness, until she crossed her legs and presented me with the other one. I even moaned just a little when I leaned forward, I could hear their laughter, they laughed at my arousal, and who could blame them? My knees burned as did my feet, but it didn't matter, I was serving my purpose.

I vaguely heard Max excusing himself from the office. Ms. Julia pulled her right foot away then guided me to Ms. Linda who was sitting with her legs together and not crossed. What was I to do? Was I supposed to lean down and lick them on the floor? But how would I ever get to the bottoms where they were assuredly dirty? Words were said, they were muffled in the back of my mind but snapped me out of my trance.

"I said beg slut!" I looked up and Ms. Linda had a very stern look on her face, she'd obviously now told me twice.

"I am so sorry Ms. Linda," I said feeling internally crushed, "I didn't hear you at first. Please, please Ms. Linda may I be allowed to clean your shoes?" She looked unmoved, distant. "Ms. Linda, I beg you," my hands moved in front of me like I was praying, "may I please, please, be allowed to lick your shoes clean?"

"Oh, go ahead you stupid slut!" she hissed in total disdain crossing her legs and thrusting a shoe toward my face.

I should have been offended about being called a stupid slut, normally I would have been, but when I looked over at Ms. Julia's face as I dragged my tongue up the underside of Ms. Linda's shoe I saw a smile. That smile made my night. Call me a stupid shoe licking slut all you want, I was pleasing Ms. Julia which filled me to the core.

With both of Ms. Linda's shoes clean I knelt back and awaited my next order. I didn't have to wait long.

"How did you like that slut?"

"Honestly Ms. Julia?" I asked sheepishly.

"Of course, honestly!" She scolded and leaned forward as she spoke. I braced myself for a hard tit slap but it didn't come.

"I am most happy when I am pleasing you Ms," I started unable to look up, "for some reason I that I cannot explain, whenever you are around, I am only interested in and get pleasure from pleasing you."

"Well that is what I want to hear from MY slut!" Ms. Julia said as she stood and walked over to me. "I bet you're soaked from licking our shoes, aren't you?" She said reaching into the top of my outfit and pinching my left nipple hard, I couldn't answer from the pain so I just nodded. Her musk filled my nose, I turned my head toward her and inhaled deeply as she continued to torture my tit. "Are you sniffing my pussy?" She said tugging my nipple and letting it pop back causing me to wince in pain.

"Yessss Ms." I whispered full of embarrassment.

Ms. Julia pulled up her skirt exposing her bare pussy to me. I couldn't help myself, I buried my nose into her and tilted my head to try to lick her.

"Did I tell you that you could do that?" She yelled as she pushed me away from her.

"No Ms. Julia," I all but whimpered, "It, it was just so close and I, I just wanted ..."

She grabbed my head by my hair and straddled me quickly, practically pouncing on me. I was laid back with her legs over my shoulders, I would have fallen backward but she was holding me by my hair and pulling me into her.

"Lick it you fucking whore!" she hissed.

Her skirt had fallen over my eyes denying me of watching her face as I licked her. It didn't matter, it helped to focus me on the task at hand. I lapped and sucked her clit with all I had. I felt a hand on my pussy, rubbing me through the wet material, which caused me to moan. I heard Ms. Linda speak but her voice was muffled by Ms. Julia's legs.

"Slap her." Were the words I did understand from Ms. Julia.

I didn't have to wonder what that meant as Ms. Linda slapped my clit landing all four fingers in the perfect spot and causing me to jump and scream. Ms. Julia pulled me harder into her pussy, I tried to focus on licking her as Ms. Linda landed two more hard slaps to my clit then slapped both of my tits. My body was on fire, every part of me ached but I wanted more! I couldn't fathom how I could possibly want more abuse but I did! Then Ms. Julia came, her delicious juice flooded my face, ran down my neck and into my hair and chest.

"Ohhhh God!" I moaned into her pussy as I orgasmed as well!

Ms. Julia let me go. I fell back onto my elbows as she composed herself and stood over me.

"Did you cum?" She said boring into my eyes with hers.

"I did Ms. Julia." I answered. "I'm so sorry."

"So, let me get this straight," she said adjusting her clothing, "you were mounted and held up by your hair, having your pussy and tits slapped and this caused you to orgasm?"

"Yes Ms. Julia," I was practically whimpering at this point, "I did."

"Horny little slut!" Ms. Linda called out from behind me.

"Yes, she is!" Ms Julia leaned down and grabbed another fistful of my hair and pulled my face to hers as she spoke. "Crawl over to Linda and show her how good your tongue is!"

"Yes Ms. Julia!" I replied not moving as she still had a handful of my hair.

"Don't worry," Ms. Julia said standing but still not releasing my hair, "I'll show you the way."

She pulled me by my hair causing me to twist and contort in order to get back on all fours in order to crawl to Ms. Linda who was already pulling her skirt out of the way. I buried my face between her legs just as Ms. Julia released my hair. Ms. Julia pulled the straps of my cheap imitation leather teddy off my shoulders and pulled my arms out of it. She roughly pulled it down until it was around my knees while Ms. Linda held my head tightly to her. I could feel her hands on my back making their way down my sides, her nails digging into my skin as the crossed my ass, her hands moved forward again over my hips and around to my lower abdomen. I moaned into Ms. Linda's pussy as Ms. Julia's hands slipped between my thighs. She pinched and pinched my inner thighs causing me to spread my legs further and further apart until I could feel my inner thighs stretch. Ms. Linda pulled me into her pussy with both hands as Ms. Julia's hand came crashing down on my ass causing me to yelp. She proceeded to turn my ass burning red while I tried to focus on licking Ms. Linda to orgasm.

"I think she likes it!" I hear Ms. Linda say above me.

"I know she does," Ms. Julia said pushing her fingers through my pussy lips, "she's soaked!"

She was right, I was! The only thing that kept me from humping her hand was the position of my legs. I was getting closer to orgasm, a slap of my clit stopped that in it's tracks but for only a moment. Once the burning feeling passed I was back to horny again, no I was hornier! Ms. Julia assaulted my ass and pussy with her hands while Ms. Linda covered my face with her orgasm. Ms. Julia finally pushed me back placing her heel on my chest.

"You are quite the pussy licker aren't you?" Ms. Linda said breathlessly.

"Thank you, Ms. Linda." I said feeling her foot turn on my chest and the tip of her heel scrape against the underside of my breast.

"Do you like cock too?" She continued as she pushed her heel into my breast lifting it slightly. "Or do you just like dildos and strapons?"

"I love cock Ms. Linda," I replied, "real ones and fake ones."

"Some how I knew that you did." She teased as she continued to torture my tit with her heel. "You're making quite a mess on the floor though," she said as she pushed the tip of her heel against my nipple causing me to wince in pain, "you're going to need to clean that up."

Ms. Julia pulled me back by my hips then pushed my face toward the puddle I'd made on the floor. Her hands moved from my head to my shoulders, she then pulled my upper arms back as she continued to push me forward so that my arms were soon behind my back. I teetered on my knees as Ms. Julia guided my tongue toward the puddle I'd left. My wetness was mixed with the dirt on the floor, it was sweet and abrasive against my tongue. I'd have been bothered by my position but Ms. Julia pulled out the "slut plug" and pushed a wet finger into my ass followed by another.

"That's it slut," she hissed behind me, "clean up your mess now."

I could only groan as she fucked my ass with her fingers. I'd lost all sense of myself, I was hers to do with as she wished. I both hated and loved the control she had over me. I never would have considered being in the position I was but there I was in it and I was lost in my own web of horniness because of it.

"All cleaned up slut?" Ms. Julia asked as she buried both fingers deep into my ass.

"Yesssss Mssss. Julia!" I moaned and clenched around her invading fingers.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,364 Followers
12