How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers

If possibly doing just that simple act made me feel even MORE submissive! I pursed my lips around the plastic head of amber's cage and sucked harder and harder. The taste of amber's precum was amazing, after less than 20 seconds her thong was dry but I kept sucking wanting more of it. I was addicted to it and desperately needed more! amber moaned loudly as I tried to suck the head of her cock through the tiny slit in the front of her CB3000. The moan was music to my ears though, it was low and guttural.

"Is her thong dry slut?" Ms. Linda asked from somewhere behind me. I answered that it was. "Then tug it down," she commanded, "I'm sure her nice shaved balls are wet too!"

I quickly tugged down amber's thong so I could lick and suck her shaved tessies. I wasted no time going after both of them. Soon amber was leaking precum again which poured like a faucet drip onto my face. I still didn't care, I was bound and determined to lick amber to the horniest she could possibly stand! I felt a pair of leather cuffs being attached to my wrists, the positive thing was I no longer needed to worry about holding my hands behind my back but it also pushed me further down the spiral to sub space. I was fairly positive at this point that if Ms. Linda had a glory hole in her bedroom there would be no limit to the number of cocks I'd take.

"Stop licking for now slut." She instructed softly. "You two did an admirable job," Ms.

Linda continued, "now that work is over it's time for play." We both answered "yes" as she continued. "I've never fucked a sissy ass with a strapon," Ms. Linda continued as she walked around behind amber, "that and I've already had your slut Mistress' ass." I heard amber moan a little then a pause. As I looked up I saw amber's eyes widen and glaze over, I knew that Ms. Linda had removed her plug and was now sliding a strapon into amber's sissy pussy. "Now amber," Ms. Linda cooed from behind her, "while I fuck your sweet ass I want you to take that plastic cocklette of yours and fuck that slut's mouth with it."

"Yes Ms. Linda!" amber answered as she grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth around her hard-plastic covered cock.

Oh, how I wanted her cock to be thick and wide. Ms. Linda hissed for amber to choke me with it, which was a far stretch with only a 3" pink plastic covered cock, but I wanted it ramming down my throat too. I could hear Ms. Linda's hips slapping into amber's ass as she fucked her and wanted more, so much more! At some point amber grabbed a fistful of my hair and used it to pull my head onto her plastic caged cock. The feeling of wanting to be as slutty as possible was all consuming and overwhelming. My pussy was pouring wetness to the point my stockings were wet down to my knees. This went on for what seemed like hours but also not long enough. I heard Ms. Linda orgasm and amber moan as her ass got sorer and sorer.

"What a lovely hole you have amber." Ms. Linda said obviously exhausted.

"Thank you, Ms. Linda." amber answered weakly.

"Now I want you to go clean my harness and strapon in my bathroom," Ms. Linda said as she undid my wrists but left the cuffs on, "and amber I want you to clean yourself up so you don't get that pretty white thong all gross, also put your plug back in, use the guest bathroom."

We went our separate ways following Ms. Linda's orders. I washed the harness and dildo using anti-bacterial soap then dried it before returning to Ms. Linda. When I returned amber was already there putting on the wrap dress and nodding as Ms. Linda spoke quietly to her. I put the harness down where Ms. Linda directed then was handed the zip front dress to put on.

"slut I have given amber some directions for this evening that you will follow." She said as I put the dress on. "You will follow them, if she goes too far I will know, if you disobey I will know," she said staring into my soul, "understand?"

"Yes Ms. Linda." I said now completely fearful to disobey.

"On your way you two," She said moving us toward the door, "I'm very proud of how well you two acted this evening."

That slight bit of praise was more than enough to make my evening! We headed out with the bags in our hands making our way in silence out to the car. I really wanted to know what Ms. Linda had told amber, there would be no way for me to know what was and was not true. If amber went too far Ms. Linda wouldn't be there to stop her. I began to hope that it would entail a massive orgasm for me. I was to the point of desperation for one! We put the bags into the trunk then amber led me to the passenger side of the car.

"I have to drive this evening Ms." amber said sheepishly. When she opened the passenger side door she stood in front of me blocking my ability to get in. "You need to remove your bottoms before you can get in though." Oh, this was embarrassing. My sissy husband was having me pull my panties off in a parking lot! Never the less I complied, when the G-string was in my hand amber moved out of the way so I could sit in the passenger seat. "Please put your hands behind your back Ms." amber continued, you can leave that in your lap. Again, I complied. "You can sit back now," she said as she picked up my drenched G-string and turned it so she could put the wettest part into my mouth, "and just one more thing before we can go."

Without a word amber unzipped the front of the dress tucking the sides under my arms leaving me completely exposed. After putting the seatbelt on me amber closed the door and got into the driver's seat. Starting the car amber backed out of the spot then leaned over putting her right hand between my legs and pushing them apart. I couldn't help but moan at that. Out of the blue amber put a small silver can on the dashboard by the front vents then turned the defroster up as high as she could.

"Ms. Linda put the key to my cage in that can," amber said as she pulled carefully out of the parking lot, "then filled it with water and put it in the freezer, it's now in a block of ice." I nodded and waited as I tried hard not to focus on my bare pussy and the feeling that hundreds of eyes were on me. "She said that when the key is free," amber paused and I saw a physical shudder go through her body as she spoke, "that I can fuck your mouth to orgasm after I take my cage off." amber's eyes went glassy again as her cock swelled inside her cage. Then I realized that amber wasn't the only one who shuddered at the idea!

As we drove amber went on to explain that Ms. Linda had asked the last time she'd been allowed an orgasm. amber explained the teasing and milking experiences but the last true "boy style" orgasm was well over a year ago when I let amber jerk off while sitting in front of a number of women. It was a wonderfully humiliating experience for her and well worth it as she was plugged and fully dressed in sexy lingerie. Now I had a feeling I was going to get some kind of payback! As she drove amber set the cruise control to within a mile or two of the speed limit, the last thing either of us wanted was to get pulled over. I was glad she did but I also wanted her to get her cage off and fuck my mouth. I was consumed with a burning desire to be used! We barely spoke the rest of the way which left me to do little more than think about how wonderful her sissy cock would feel in my mouth and throat, I was getting soaked at the idea of it! I would feel embarrassed the next day, all I wanted now was to be used. amber pulled into the driveway and rocketed toward the side of the house parking so the passenger side was blocked from the view of the road. Pulling the can off the dashboard amber swore while getting out.

A moment of wonderful comedy followed. While I love my dear amber and her male persona before that she has never, ever been athletic in any way. Always small for her age amber was the last picked for any sport, at 5' 6" tall and barely 165 before years of yoga and aerobics amber would never be mistaken for a "jock". The image of her wearing a snug fitting dress and 5" heels while trying to throw a silver can full of ice into the ground with all her might was too much. I burst out laughing dropping the G-string into my lap. My laughter only added to amber's determination which only seemed to increase her lack of coordination! Finally, the ice slipped out in a couple pieces, my laughter immediately stopped. I looked down at the G-string in my lap and wished I could pick it up and put it back in my mouth! Regret is a powerful motivator but it can't release 3" wide leather cuffs and a couple small brass padlocks. I was stuck and soon to be fucked. Another shudder went through me just as the key came out of the ice. amber stood triumphantly holding the key up with her left hand while untying the wrap dress with the other. As she walked toward the car amber removed the cage, instantly her sissy cock sprung to life! While she wasn't massive that 6" was going to feel like 10 or 12 by the time she fed it to me. I'd never wanted anything more in my life than amber's sissy cock! My body shuddered again as amber reached for the door handle.

"Did you have a good laugh?" amber hissed as she leaned in to undo the seatbelt.

"I'm sorry." I replied softly.

amber pull me out of the car so fast I struggled to keep my feet under me. With one hand she pushed the door closed behind me, barely clearing my body as she did, while with the other she pushed my dress off my shoulders. I was moved backwards then put into a squatting position with my body pressed against the car. Thankfully I already opened my mouth because as soon as I was in position amber pushed her sissy cock to my face! In a matter of moments amber was fucking my mouth like it was a pussy, it was all I could do to time my breathing between her hard thrusts. Without my hands to try to protect myself I was left to amber's whims and the ramming of her sissy cock! I groaned as I could feel that my deep dive into sub-space was now complete. There I was, a Domme, in a tight corset, heels and bound with my head pressed against a car by a sissy cock. Then I noticed that there was a black elastic hair tie around amber's sissy cock and tessies acting as a cock ring which would delay amber's orgasm. My throat burned and my eyes watered as she continued to pound away fucking my face with abandon. amber stared down at me resting her forearms on the roof of the car, she grunted and groaned with each thrust and return.

"Ohhhhhh FUCK!" amber hissed. "FUCK!!"

I felt her swell then explode. First down my throat, the second thick wave of cum splashed into my mouth allowing me to taste her sissy juice, the next two spurts landed on my face one splashing over my nose and left cheek while the second barely missed my left eye. amber milked more of her sissy juice onto my lips then my right cheek. The glob by my left eye got caught into my eye lash as I blinked. I could feel her warmth on my face as she pushed her rapidly softening sissy cock back into my mouth for me to suckle as she milked whatever was left.

"You'll need to stay put for a moment Ms," amber said sounding truly exhausted as she spoke, "Ms. Linda has a couple more tasks for me before we can move on."

My body burned, my feet and particularly my toes ached, my pussy desperately cried for relief as I could feel the wetness still pouring out of me. My shoulders, arms, throat and jaw all ached as well but I didn't dare move. When amber returned with my cell phone and held it up to take pictures. I knew that the first couple were from a distance that my entire body would be exposed, the last two were of my sissy cum covered face. I watched as amber texted those pictures assuming that they were to Ms. Linda. When that was done amber found the parts to her cage, which she'd dropped on the ground, and put it back on her now completely flaccid sissy cock. With her thong and cage now back in place amber fixed her dress then helped me to my feet. My dress however was not fixed, instead amber took me by the arm and led me to the back door of the house before letting me in. With me safely in the kitchen amber returned to the car to collect the bags.

"When am I allowed to have my hands uncuffed?" I asked softly still feeling very much the bottom in this dynamic.

"When Ms. Linda texts back Ms." amber answered almost sounding guilty in her reply.

"But I have to pee." I said not really liking my options of how to accomplish that task.

amber wrapped the short dress into my wrists presumably to tuck it out of the way before saying "Go ahead Ms."

I gingerly wandered off to the bathroom making only a slight effort to close the bathroom door behind me and avoiding looking in the mirror for the moment. As I sat to pee I could feel the sissy cum tightening as it dried on my face, it only added to my humiliation and the burning desire to orgasm. I wondered if I came 100 times tonight would that be enough to quench the need of my pussy? Maybe. With my bladder empty I struggled to find a way to flush then walked to the vanity. There was no way for me to wash my hands, so I looked up at my reflection in the mirror. My hair was a mess, my make-up was almost as bad and was certainly not helped by the globs of white sissy cum decorating my face. Some had even dried in my left eyelashes, I could feel it with every blink. I made my way back out to the kitchen and looked for amber.

"What do we do until the text comes back?" I asked hoping we could do something to get us into more comfortable clothing and get me a bit more covered up.

"I was going to make dinner Ms," amber said already moving about the kitchen, "you can sit at the table if you'd like but Ms. Linda forbids you from crossing your legs."

Sitting, even sitting like that was a better alternative than wandering around exposed as I was. So, I sat and watched amber prepare dinner while we tried to carry on some kind of normal conversation. Neither of us were dressed for "how was your day dear?" conversation but we tried it. Finally, a text came through, amber was in the middle of taking dinner out of the oven so I had to wait an excruciating long minute for her to look.

"Was it Ms. Linda?" I asked desperately needing to hear the answer yes.

"It is," amber smirked as she responded, "she said I did a good job painting your face."

"And?" I said feeling my face burning red with rage and embarrassment.

"She stated that I can remove the locks but not the cuffs," amber said holding the phone so I could read it, "neither of us are allowed to get dressed any more than we are now Ms." My eyes scanned the words again and again as she spoke, "And you can't orgasm until she messages again later."

"Fuck!" I blurted as I read it a fourth time.

amber undid the locks holding the cuffs together but reattached them so the cuffs remained on. We set the table and eventually sat for dinner trying to make conversation again. It still wasn't easy as I could do little more than focus on the phone which was obnoxiously quiet. One hour passed, then another. It was rapidly approaching time for us to go to bed for work the next day. Then finally the phone dinged. A text! It had been in my hand the entire time, I fumbled to unlock it then looked at the words.

"I bet you want to cum don't you slut?" She texted.

"Yes Ms. Julia, PLEASE!" I replied hurriedly.

"Tell amber to get ready for bed and go to your bedroom, have her walk up the stairs behind you." She texted.

"amber," I said unable to hold back my excitement, "Ms. Linda wants us to go to upstairs and you to get ready for bed." I swallowed hard knowing full well amber would watch my bare ass wiggle as she followed me upstairs. "She wants you to follow me up there now."

"Yes Ms." amber answered with a bit of a smirk.

I climbed the stairs as the texts continued to come in from Ms. Linda. She told me exactly how I would orgasm, exactly what I could do and how I would do it. I simply replied. "Yes Ms. Linda, thank you."

With amber in her room I rushed off to my bedroom. In the toy drawer I removed three 7" realistic dildos carrying them to the bathroom so I could remove the "slut" plug and drop it into the sink. Back in my bedroom I lay on the bed with the dildos. Ms. Linda was going to reward me with a massive orgasm but it would be an orgasm worthy of the word slut. I slid the first dildo easily into my pussy burying it to the latex balls in one steady push. Moaning loudly, I pulled the dildo out then pushed it into my ass. It was larger than the plug, much larger, and felt massive once it was fully inside me. Then, sliding the second dildo all the way into my pussy I let out an even louder moan as it fought for space with the first dildo. Buried to the hilt as well I felt completely full. I removed the dildo bringing it to my mouth before inserting the third dildo into my pussy as well. Leaning back with my knees spread as wide as possible I fucked my mouth and pussy simultaneously while grinding my ass into the bed and the dildo inside me. When I lost the flavor of my pussy on the dildo in my mouth I swapped it, as Ms. Linda had directed, with the one in my pussy. Doing this delayed the rhythm of my orgasm a bit but I was quickly able to build up to it.

"Ohhhhhhhh GAWD!" I bellowed around the dildo in my mouth as I came.

My orgasm was massive, it had started at my fingers and toes before rapidly building its way through my body until it hit my pussy like lightening. I dropped the dildo in my mouth burying the dildo into my pussy and holding it in place with both hands. I didn't even notice amber standing at the end of the bed until wave after wave of orgasm passed.

"Amber what the hell are you doing!?!" I tried to scream but had no energy for it.

"Ms. Linda texted me," amber said lowering her cell phone to her side, "and told me to take a couple pics of you."

I would have replied but a massive aftershock passed through my body at that moment and forming words became incredibly difficult. I did manage to take the dildo that had fallen out of my mouth and toss it toward amber although I barely made it past my knees. Removing the next two dildos had definite effects on me, I whimpered and moaned as I slipped the dildo from my pussy. The one from my ass was not as hard to remove but the incredible empty feeling it gave me made me want to put it back. My ass being sore made me not want to though.

"Wash those and the plug in the sink." I all but whispered.

Laying on my side I knew I should take my corset and the rest of my slut-wear off, I just couldn't muster the energy to do it. A couple more aftershocks made mustering the energy and coordination even more difficult. I felt one of my heels being slipped off my feet, then the other. Ohhhhh, what an amazing feeling that was! I lifted my head just enough to see amber placing the shoes on the bed next to me then watched her disappear as she went behind me to untie the corset. It would require a good amount of movement for her to get me out of that but I'm fairly positive she put more effort into it than I did. Fully undressed amber gently pulled the covers over me.

"Thank you, muffin." I said softly.

amber took a few minutes to put my heels in the closet then my dirty clothing in the laundry hamper. All the while I barely moved as amber moved about in a short pink satin and lace nightie. When she had everything set amber knelt across the bed, unable to find spot on the left side of my face to kiss she instead chose to kiss my shoulder.

"Good night Ms. Allison." she whispered softly.

"Good night my sweet amber." I replied.

I would love to say that I slept soundly all night but an hour into my slumber my bladder decided it needed to be emptied again. That meant walking past the three dildos that were left out on the bathroom vanity next to the plug. I took one of the three back to bed with me managing one more orgasm before falling asleep again and one more just before amber delivered morning coffee.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers