How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Ms. Linda summons amber and I to clean her condo as peers.
7.7k words
4.68
23k
11

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers

Another night of not knowing and torment was coming, this time I would have company, amber would be with me. This would be new. Ms. Linda had contacted me during the day via text. Her instructions were quite simple, amber and I were to bring a selection of slutty lingerie for her to choose from, our highest heels, and not bring any attention to ourselves as we entered her building. At least we would only be scantily clad in her home and not outside as well. Based on when she wanted us to arrive amber and I had just enough time to eat a quick meal, dress quickly and head out after work.

Both of us managed to scoot out of work a few minutes early, by the time I got home amber was already in peach satin and floral lingerie, white seamed stockings, peach heels and a wig just as she should be. I may be a slut for a pair of Dommes but I was still amber's Domme.

"You look adorable muffin." I said walking in with a smile.

"Thank you, Ms. Allison." she replied quietly with a hint of a smile.

Unlike amber I wouldn't put on my heels until later, plus, hers were only our highest heels in the apartment so a pair of 4" heels for the drive over wouldn't be too bad. While amber made dinner, I went upstairs and gathered lingerie for the two of us, focusing mostly on the sluttier fare, but tossing in a couple corsets and other items just in case. I also made sure we both had 5" or higher heels to match each of the choices that I'd gathered. I made my way downstairs, depositing the bag by the front door, and sat for dinner with amber where conversation remained rather minimal. Neither of us knew what was in store for us later this evening which sapped our conversation. I went back upstairs and did my make up as amber cleaned the dishes.

"Time for you to get ready to go." I said to amber as I stepped into the kitchen.

"Yes Ms." amber replied as she walked toward the closet that held her male clothing.

"Oh no dear," I said with a grin, "get your make up done and I'll get you a pretty dress to wear."

While amber was passable, depending on the lighting and outfit of course, she wasn't always a fan of going to new places dressed up. It was always good to get her out of her comfort zone and this would be a wonderful way to do it. As she did her make up I went back upstairs to get her a dress to wear, it wasn't always easy to find a dress to go with seamed stockings that didn't make one look silly. Thankfully she had something that would work, we weren't supposed to attract attention as I knew Ms. Julia's condo was inside a building and not a detached one.

"Here you go baby," I said handing amber her dress for the ride, "this will look lovely with that lipstick of yours."

"Thank you, Ms." amber replied pulling on the wrap dress and securing it on her hip.

I led amber out of the house, a moment later the bag was in the trunk and amber was in the passenger seat. Prior to her becoming amber I rarely drove, since then we fully switched those roles. It was always a good reminder for her to see life form the passenger seat while I decided where we went. Plus, I always enjoyed making sure she knew I was in the driver's seat both at home and out of it. As amber sat she crossed her leg and tugged her dress up enough to reveal her stockings, it was another good reminder for her, plus it gave passing truck drivers a nice view. Hearing them honk their horns at amber's sexy legs was always worth a laugh and a nice deep blush from her. There wouldn't be any tonight but it was best for her to be prepared just in case. We made our way to Ms. Linda's address, I knew from her text that her building was the middle one of three. With amber getting the bag out of the trunk we made our way up the stairs to the building's lobby. As we waited for the elevator I felt amber's left hand on my right, I wasn't sure if she was trying to reassure me or if she was looking for reassurance. In either case it was welcome. The elevator doors opened causing amber's hand to squeeze mine a bit tighter.

"Good evening ladies!" A very nice looking older man said as he held the elevator door for us with one arm and waved us inside with the other.

"Thank you, kind Sir!" I said with a big smile.

I always loved to flirt when amber was in no position to do with anything about it. Once in the elevator I directed amber with my right hand on her to make sure that she was standing with her back to the man.

"Have a lovely evening." He said letting the door go as I pushed the button for the appropriate floor.

"You as well!" I smiled while catching just a glimpse of amber's eye. "I think he was checking out your ass sweetie," I whispered seeing the blush move over her face, "I guess all those squats and hours of yoga have paid off." As I said it I gave amber's butt a firm slap.

It was true, I'd even made amber measure around her hips every week so that she could see her butt was getting shape to it. As I'd always told her no one likes a girl with a flat ass, that and no one wants to fuck a flat assed girl either. It had taken a good year for her to get some real curvature to her derriere but it was definitely there. That and strict corset training gave her a relatively lovely figure, it was always fun to hear guys comment on amber's appearance! My flirtation and teasing also helped to mask my own anxiousness. Soon we would both be at the whim of Ms. Linda, toys to obey and follow, open for use and abuse for her pleasure. We made our way down the hallway, knocking on the appropriate door. I began to wonder if Ms. Linda would make us strip in the hallway. We wouldn't wait long to find out. She opened the door causing my heart to race and stomach to twist inside me. Ms. Linda stood in the open doorway barefoot, wearing a sweatshirt and yoga pants, taking her time looking the two of us up and down.

"Your dresses go in the closet," she said moving away from the door so that I had to catch it to keep it open, "and be quick about it I don't have all night."

"Yes Ms. Linda." We replied almost in unison as we hustled into the door.

I quickly undid my wrap dress while amber unzipped the front of the one she wore with one hand and opened the closet door with the other. While I hadn't deliberately picked easily removeable dresses I was glad that it had worked out that way, we didn't have time to waste. Inside the closet were Ms. Linda's clothing along with two hangers, we quickly hung up the dresses and closed the door leaving us in our lingerie and heels. This was the first time we stood truly as peers since her odyssey as amber started but then again this would be a night of firsts for the two of us.

"I assume that bag has the lingerie I told you to bring?" She asked turning back to look us over again.

"Yes Ms. Linda." I replied quickly.

"Bring it down here and sort them out for me on the couch," Ms. Linda instructed motioning to the couch, "I need to check out your dear sissy."

As I passed Ms. Linda I felt her icy glare roaming my body which sent a chill up my spine. I didn't dare look back at amber knowing full well that if Ms. Linda wanted me to be involved she would involve me.

"Slut!" Ms. Linda called out.

"Yes Ms. Linda?" I replied then blushed quickly at my acknowledging my nickname so rapidly.

"Where is the key for this lovely device?" She asked this as she cupped amber's smoothly shaved testicles while rubbing her thumb over the pink CB3000 amber was wearing.

"It is on my key ring Ms. Linda which is in the pocket of my dress." I responded quickly.

"Get it for me." She replied turning her attention back to amber.

I responded as I moved quickly to the closet making my way past Ms. Linda and amber. Opening the door to the closet I took my keys out of my dress.

"Take it off the keyring," Ms. Linda continued then turned back to amber, "I do love how smooth you are sissy, and this cute little V you have shaved above your cage. How feminine looking."

"Thank you, Ms. Linda." amber responded stifling a slight moan.

"Here you are Ms. Linda." I said holding the small key to the padlock above ambers caged manhood.

"Good," She replied pulling it abruptly from my hand, "now back to sorting."

I dutifully moved back to the couch and started organizing my lingerie on one side and amber's on the other while I heard Ms. Linda talking softly to amber behind me. I couldn't make out what she was saying but her tone was definitely firm while amber's responses remained soft and humble. After a bit Ms. Linda walked past me to her kitchen, I couldn't see what she was doing but she returned and looked over the items in the couch. As she did I looked back at the doorway toward amber, there she stood with her wrists crossed and forearms pressed against the wall above her head, her legs spread several feet apart and her back arched so her ass stuck out lewdly over her pulled down thong.

"Let me see what pathetic offerings you've brought me," Ms. Linda instructed before producing a white based butt metallic plug with the word "sissy" written across it, "while you push this into that sissy ass."

"Yes Ms. Linda." I replied walking toward a very submissive looking amber.

"You'd better lube it up first," Ms. Linda instructed, "I'm sure you'll find a creative way to do it."

I pressed the plug to my lips doing my best to coat it with my saliva only to be chastised by Ms. Linda.

"What are you some kind of heathen?" Ms. Linda hissed as she walked toward me.

"Give me that thing you stupid slut!" I couldn't respond. Ms. Linda ripped the plug from my hand with one hand while pushing my bottoms aside with the other. In a flash the plug was rolling between my pussy lips. "I knew you'd be soaked," Ms. Linda hissed staring me in the eyes as she did, "you're always horny and wet. Aren't you?"

"Yes Ms. Linda." I groaned as she slid the cool plug through my wetness.

"Now push this into that sissy ass and make sure it's straight." She said thrusting it into my hand.

"Yes Ms. Linda." I replied softly.

As I pushed the plug into her ass amber moaned slightly. I turned the plug to make sure the word "sissy" was straight while leaving her thong down because Ms. Linda hadn't instructed me to do anything with it.

"Come over here you two," she said facing us, "I've gone through your pitiful selection and come up with what you will wear for me tonight."

It had struck me that we would be dressing for her but to hear her say it out loud it added something to it. We were her possessions, hers to do with as she pleased, like a pair of sex dolls she was now dressing up for play time.

"Strip!" she coldly ordered.

Both amber and I quickly removed our lingerie, stockings and heels leaving us both naked before her with amber holding her breast forms in her hands. Ms. Linda handed me a red corset, matching g-string, seamed lace top stockings and red 5" heels which I quickly put on as she handed amber a white sheer and lace corset, matching thong, white lace top stockings and her own 5" heels. As soon as I was dressed Ms. Linda started to snugly cinch my corset and tie it binding my torso. When she was done with me she did the same to amber. With us ready she directed us to the closet where she kept her cleaning supplies and told us to "get to it" before sitting on the couch with a glass of wine and her feet up. The layout of her apartment was fairly standard with an open concept living, dining room and kitchen space. Down a short hallway were two bedrooms, a Master bedroom with a bath and a second bedroom with a half bath that led to the hallway. We started with Ms. Linda's room and worked our way back toward the living room where she relaxed. From time to time we were called into the living room to adjust the heat, hand Ms. Linda the remote or refill her wine glass. In the dining room area was a large sliding glass door which led to a balcony. Whenever Ms. Linda sent me into the kitchen I did what I could to avoid that door as the blind for it was wide open.

"Slut are you trying to keep people from seeing you?" Ms. Linda asked without looking back at me.

"I don't think so Ms. Linda." I replied hearing the shakiness in my voice as I answered.

"Why don't I believe you?" She asked looking back at me.

"I may be walking by the door more quickly Ms. Linda." I responded very sheepishly.

"WELL let me fix that for you!" Ms. Linda responded. "Stand between the table and the window," Ms. Linda directed, "arms behind your back then lean over until your tits are resting against the table."

"Yes Ms. Linda." I responded quickly moving into position.

The vertical blinds were at least some covering as I leaned forward over the table but I knew the small red bottoms I had on barely covered my pussy leaving me almost fully exposed to the building on the other side of the parking lot.

"amber be a good little girl and come in here!" Ms. Linda called out.

It was bad enough to be a sub along side amber but now she was going to see me exposing myself to how many unknown people! I felt like there was a spot light on my bare ass, what was worse was I could feel how wet my tiny G-string was getting. I was soaked!

"Yes Ms. Linda." amber answered as she minced into the room.

"Go to my front door," Ms. Linda directed, "there are two pairs of very comfortable flats of mine over there, go get them." I could hear amber making her way to the door and returning to Ms. Linda. "Go put them on the table next to my play thing over there," Ms. Linda instructed, "then open the blinds all the way."

"Yes Ms. Linda!" amber answered.

With the shoes placed near my face I could head the blinds opening behind me removing the little protection they'd offered. It was no consolation that even amber was standing there in her lingerie and heels.

"Now amber I want you to listen," Ms. Linda said as she moved closer to me, "someone was naughty so you are to administer the punishment for me." I hear amber answer affirmatively. "You will deliver 5 swats to each ass check with each shoe," my heart sank as she spoke, "do you understand?" Again, and affirmative answer. "If you don't do a good job I will spank your ass to show you how to do it right, got it?" A last affirmative answer. "Go ahead!"

There was no time between my seeing amber pick up a flat and my feeling the fire of it crashing on my bare ass cheek. I prayed amber's hard strike would satisfy Ms. Linda. There was no communication before the next hard smack on my other ass cheek causing me to jump and wince.

"Shouldn't you be counting slut?" Ms. Linda asked just barely above a whisper before amber struck again.

"Three Ms. Linda!" I all but screamed.

"Who starts counting at 3?" She taunted.

Another strike, my ass burned red hot. "One Ms. Linda!" I cried out.

"There you go," Ms. Linda teased, "I bet next time you'll start counting sooner!

The next 39 swats on my ass were a marathon of pain and endurance. My ass was close to bruising at this point and my eyes still watered well after amber stopped.

"I bet you want to cool that ass off now don't you slut?" Ms. Linda asked calmly.

"Yes," I replied weakly, "please Ms.!"

"Stand up then." She ordered. My feet and legs ached as well. "Now press that poor abused ass of yours against the glass," She said with the evilest of grins, "that will be nice and cool."

I backed into the window feeling the coolness of the glass against my ass. It was comforting to press it against the glass and I no longer cared who saw it! I even moved to press different parts of my ass against the window to cool all of it off.

"Okay amber," Ms. Linda said still looking me over, "put my shoes back and get back to cleaning."

Dutifully amber minced back and replaced the shoes before returning to the guest bathroom to continue cleaning.

"Hands above your head," Ms. Linda ordered as she returned her attention to me, "wrists crossed." I immediately did as she ordered wishing again to move away from the window. "I bet if I checked," she said stepping closer, "that you're soaked right now."

"I am Ms. Linda." I replied blushing deeply.

She moved her hand between my leg wrapping her fingers around my right let and digging in her nails. Her thumb pressed into my pussy while the ridge of her hand pressed against my clit causing me to moan.

"Even your thighs are slick." She hissed as I started to slowly hump her hand. "And look at you," she chided, "riding my hand hoping to cum."

"I'm just so horny Ms." I grunted as I tried harder to get to my orgasm.

"And I bet you don't care that all my neighbors can see your ass as you hump my hand do you?" She taunted.

I should have been embarrassed. I should have been mortified! There I was in red lingerie, beaten red ass pressed against a large window and all I could think of doing was cumming!

"No Ms. Linda," I groaned getting so close to cumming I could feel it building, "I don't care who sees!"

"You're such a slut!" Ms. Linda said pulling her hand away and turning toward the kitchen.

"Ohhhhh please Ms." I groaned loudly still humping wildly at the air.

My eyes had been closed as my mind had been focused on cumming. When Ms. Linda pulled her hand away I opened them but stared up at the ceiling as I continued to try to milk out an orgasm. I never heard her move to the refrigerator and open the freezer, never knew she returned with a handful of ice until she pressed it against my burning crotch. It didn't matter, I still humped it instead of cumming I humped it until my clit went numb.

"I think that's enough for my neighbors for now." Ms. Linda replied pulling her hand away again. "Maybe I'll let them enjoy my fucking one of you with my strapon, would you like that slut?"

I had to answer yes, I wanted to answer yes. So, I did causing her to laugh then send me on my way to clean with amber. Several shudders and chills ran through my body as I made my way to amber. When I entered the bathroom, she was leaning forward scrubbing the toilet with her back to me. I could make out the outline of her caged clitty and wondered how it would feel pounding inside me? Instead I tried to think of cleaning and busy myself in the task rather than what and uncaged amber would feel like pounding into me. I needed a fucking, a hard, pounding, full body quaking orgasm and amber was the closest thing to a guy around! Was I that desperate? Fuck yes I was!

We finished the bathroom and moved to the living room working directly under Ms. Linda's disinterested gaze. We did our best to vacuum and dust before moving to the kitchen where the blinds were still open. I still didn't care and paraded by the door each time I had the opportunity to do so. It wasn't just because I didn't want to endure another spanking but I no longer cared who saw me, I only wanted Ms. Linda to be pleased.

"So you two are done then?" Ms. Linda said as we stood in front of her.

"Yes Ms. Linda." We both quietly said in unison.

"Well what to have you do while I go inspect things?" She said with an air of cockiness. "amber sweetie is the front of your thong wet?"

"Yes Ms. Linda." I heard her answer sheepishly.

It was fairly obvious that both of us were highly aroused. My G-string was soaked so I knew amber had to be leaking precum into hers.

"Then I know how to keep you two occupied!" Ms. Linda said triumphantly as she jumped out of her seat. "slut, kneel in front of amber and suck her thong dry while I check the rooms."

"Yes Ms. Linda." I answered as I moved into position.

It was awkward enough being submissive in front of amber, having amber spank my ass with shoes added a new level to it but now, on my knees in front of her I was sucking the precum from her thong and feeling like I was on the bottom of the food chain as far as submissiveness went.

"Put your hands behind your back too!" Ms. Linda directed as she walked away.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers