How It All Began

Story Info
Young woman finds herself in a precarious situation.
2.2k words
4.08
46.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I had intended this particular story to have two or three more chapters, let me know if you'd like to hear more of Isabelle's story :) Thank you for reading and all of your feedback, and as always don't forget to rate ;) *

*

I never thought this was where I'd end up in life. But then away, how many little girls dream to be on the streets at night selling their bodies to horny men of all ages and types for money?

But it's not what you think, Daddy never abused me and Mama was perfect in my eyes up until the day she passed away last year. But one parent can hardly raise seven little girls on his own...I tried to say and help, but Daddy insisted I go to college. But I just couldn't do it. So instead, I faked an acceptance letter and full ride scholarship to a community college a few cities away.

I started out fine...I got a studio apartment with the little money I had and I worked at a diner to try and save money for bills...but also because I wanted to try and send money back home to help Daddy with my sisters.

To this day, Daddy still thinks his little girl got out, and is getting a business degree at college...I still work at the diner during the day...but at night...I hide behind an alter ego.

It was three months after I moved away and I was walking home late one night from the diner, when a middle aged man walked up to me from the shadows of an alley and asked me if I was looking for a date.

My eyes grew wide and innocent and I tried to leave. But he flashed a fifty dollar bill, and I froze right where I was, the bill catching my eyes. There was an evil glint in his eye that made me nervous as he laughed, tucking the bill into the waist of my black skirt before he ripped open my blouse.

I shrieked in surprise as the buttons popped off, and the air was cold upon my skin as he pushed me down onto my knees on the cold, hard ground.

The whole time my heart raced and it felt like hours and hours that I was with him, but in truth it was over in minutes.

I felt his flaccid cock slide between my lips and his fingers held a light grip in my hair as he started to grow hard in only an instant of being in my mouth. I was at a complete loss as I kneeled there. I wasn't completely innocent...but I certainly was not one who was used to having a strangers penis in my mouth with his money tucked into my skirt either!

Moments later, there was a twitch from his member as he slid it in and out of my mouth, before I blushed and cringed from the spurt of his semen upon my tongue.

I felt his fingers tighten around my jaw and a twinge of fear made me grow completely still. But he simply ordered me to swallow, or he'd take the fifty back.

Closing my eyes, I cringed as I forced myself to swallow what was in my mouth, a shudder coursing through me, and he laughed down at me, tossing another bill that landed atop my cleavage.

"That's a good whore." Was all he said before he slipped back into the shadows of the alley from which he came.

For almost ten minutes I stayed kneeling there, in plain view if anyone were to come along. My blouse ripped open and moving in the light breeze and my knees dirty from the pavement. I- I didn't know what to feel, and I almost thought it all just a dream. But it was a reality, and as I looked down at the second bill upon my cleavage, I gasped as it was another fifty. The first fifty I could feel scratching the skin at my waist and it hit me like a freight train. The guilt, the degradation of what had just happened.

I remember racing to a nearby trash can with the money in hand, intending on throwing it away, but instead, I found myself emptying the contents of my stomach with tears welling in my eyes. What had I done?!

Gripping the money tightly, I wrapped my blouse around my exposed flesh and ran the remaining half a mile to my studio apartment.

Once inside, the chain and bold securely locking my door, I turned on my shower and stripped down, standing naked beneath the stream of hot water, ,trying desperately to was the dirty feeling that I felt cling to my body.

That night was one of the most sleepless nights of my life. Every time I closed my eyes, I pictured that stranger and felt his cock in my mouth, and remembered the hundred dollars I'd gotten from the whole ordeal. I could have stopped it at any moment, and told him to go to hell...I could have walked away...But instead, I had thought about the money he'd tucked into my skirt and stayed, thinking to myself that I could put that money to such good use! But at the same time, now, the overwhelming shame overcame me every time I thought about how I got it...

The next morning, as soon as the post office opened, I was standing outside of it with an envelope in my hand. It had the two fifty dollar bills safely tucked away within a letter addressed to Daddy and I sighed softly as I let it drop in the outgoing mail slot.

Of course I didn't tell him where it truly came from. Instead, I made up an excuse that it was extra money from my job at the diner. With the reasoning being, that I didn't have to pay tuition (as I had faked the scholarship) or rent (as he thought it was my place on campus also covered) and it was extra he could use to help with things back home.

Two days later, I got a call on my cell and I almost dreaded answering it. With a sigh I flipped it open trying to sound pleasant. "Hi Daddy."

"Isabelle!" Came his worry filled voice. "What is this? I- I can't take this, Isabelle! I'm sending it back today."

I almost forgot to talk as I thought again of how I'd gotten it, but I tried not to think about that right now. "Daddy, don't do that, please."

There was a deep sigh from him before he spoke again. "Isabelle, you work hard for that money, you should put it in a savings for yourself. You shouldn't worry about bills that aren't your own...You have school to worry about and your own life."

I felt guilty about all the lies I'd been telling him and almost whimpered. "But Daddy, I want to help! Please don't send it back. I want to help you and the girls...I- I promise I'm not sending anything I need myself. It was- It was just extra...and I wanted to put it to good use." I said, trying to convince him, and maybe even myself.

"Isabelle, are- are you sure, honey? I don't want-" He tried to protest, feeling guilty about taking money from his daughter.

Closing my eyes, I cleared my throat. "Daddy, I want you to have it. You would help me if-"

"Yes, but that's how it's supposed to be. You're my daughter!" he replied earnestly.

"Daddy, please? I want to help. You insisted I come here for school, and- and I can't help you by watching the girls and stuff anymore...So I want to do this ok?"

By the end of the conversation, Daddy agreed to keep it, but made me swear that I wouldn't send anything that I needed for myself....

After a great deal of thinking and debating, I decided...that maybe...if that money could help my family...Well maybe I could cope with HOW I was getting it...

And it was right then and there that this, alter ego of sorts, was created. Over the upcoming weeks, I spent time thinking it through, planning, and I started taking birth control pills that I was able to get for free down at the clinic. I didn't even know if I was going to be able to go through with it at the time. But that was where it all begam for me. By day, I was myself, working at a local diner, and at night...I hid beneath a mask of make up, a blonde wig, barely clothed and sporting a flirty, promiscuous persona that was not my own...But who would be known on the street as Angel.

Over this past year, I've developed a few regular "clients" whom I see once every two or three weeks on the weekends, which are actually most of who I see as a whole. I've made rules for myself to try and feel like I have some control over what happens. I never take less than a hundred, for anything. I always had and used condoms, and I NEVER mixed my real life and who I really was, with my alter ego on weekend nights. Keeping them separated completely was one of the only ways I managed to cope with my feelings of guilt. That, and anything I made went into a special place reserved for what I would send to help my dad and sisters.

But today, all of that changed. I went to work as usual, in black pants and a white blouse, and the half apron that held my ticket book, pen, tips and the like, and non-slip black shoes. My long dark brown hair down around my shoulders.

About midmorning someone came through the door and hearing the bell I came out to greet them.

When I saw Max standing there in a suit with some other man, I stopped dead in my tracks, my heart skipping a beat. He- he was one of my regulars!...Or rather on of "Angel's" regulars.

They glanced in my direction and I swallowed the nervous lump in my throat. "Hi-" I croaked, blushing as I cleared my throat. "Excuse me." I apologized. "Welcome to Grady's, would you like a booth or a table?"

Max starred at me curiously as his friend as for a booth and I nervously led them to a booth nearby trying to keep my hands from shaking as I asked what they wanted to drink.

I looked different, I didn't wear much make up to work, and I was dressed significantly better, not to mention I was a brunette. But I could feel his eyes on me all the while as if trying to figure out who I reminded him of.

Thankfully, he couldn't seem to place me and I sighed in relief as they both left forty minutes later, near tears as I leaned against the cooler door in the back.

One of the four cooks asked me if I was ok, and I quickly hid my emotions and nodded with a smile, getting back to work. I went back out to clean their table, surprised at the tip his friend left me.

I stayed off the streets for a little while, not wanting to run into Max there, but it would seem that it was going to happen whether I liked it or not...Because I saw Max walk through the diner again two weeks later, and then he started to come in twice a week for three weeks after that, always seeming to sit in whatever section I was covering that day. He was always pleasant, though I on the other hand had to fight to control m nerves every time, he came. He never appeared to recognize me though, as Angel, thank God for that!

About a month after he first appeared at the diner, I started to feel guilty about not sending money back home like I had been and I sighed one Saturday night, making my transformation into Angel, and walking discretely across town to my usual corner.

It was a slow night, and after a few hours I sighed and decided to call it a night, but as I started walking away, I felt like I was being followed. And when I turned around to look behind me, I nearly had a heart attack as Max stood towering over me with a sinister look upon his face.

Trying to catch my breath, I forced a smile. "Oh! Max, Sugar, it's you! You scared me!" I exclaimed as playfully as I could manage.

His grin grew wide and I swallowed my nervousness. "W-what can I do for ya, Sugar?" I asked.

"You've disappeared this past month, Angel. Why?" He asked in a syrupy tone.

I shrugged. "I- I just wasn't feeling well is all Sugar...Don't think many guys would want a date with someone that has the flu." I reply with a nervous giggle. "Why did ya miss me, Sugar?"

There was a quiet laugh, and I felt his grip tighten around my arm. "Come...I think you and I need to have a discussion...Isabelle."

My heart nearly sank into the pit of my stomach as he called me by my real name, NO ONE on the street knew my real name. And it was then I knew that he'd figured out who I really was...

To be continued...