How It All Began

Story Info
One man's journey into bisexuality.
2.7k words
3.95
66.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How it all started.....

I guess like every young man I fantasized about girls all of the time. Ever since I can remember they were the focus of my attention. From magazines to girls at the pool I was completely crazy about getting near a naked girl.

So what happened? I guess I am not sure. I think it started just after I turned 18. I was 5'10" and about 145lbs., blond hair and a fairly thin frame. I grew up in a small town and since we were poor I didn't do much but hang out around neighborhood and thinking I wanted to be a bike racer I rode my bike a lot.

Well a new guy moved to town and we befriended each other, a friendship that changed my life. Brian was an outdoors type of guy. He was always talking about hiking, fishing, and camping. Occasionally he talked about backpacking and the joys of just being outside. He was 6'0" and about 175 lbs., with reddish brown hair, broad shoulders and a small waist. He was a year older than I, and the way he talked about backpacking had me so intrigued that I told him, if he didn't mind, I would love to go along on one of his hiking trips. A few weeks later he and some other guys were going to hike a trail up in the mountains and he asked if I wanted to go along. I told him I had no idea what I was doing and asked if it was a trip a beginner could tag along on. He told me not to worry, he knew enough about back packing for the both of us. On this one trip he taught me about back packing and a whole lot more.

For the trip we were sharing a tent and one night it was really cold outside. I was bundled up still in my jeans, sweats and socks. This being my first camping trip I had to borrow another friend's sleeping bag and did not have access to the latest and greatest warm weather gear. My sleeping bag was not the nice nylon down filled ones. It was one of the cloth bags with cotton batting inside. It was really heavy and wasn't doing a very good job considering the temperatures. So in a sleeping bag with my sweats, jeans and a sweatshirt on I was still freezing. Brian said to me, "if you sleep naked you will be warmer."

"What?" I asked.

Again he repeated it, "if you sleep naked you will be warmer. The way you are dressed you are going to sweat and then the perspiration will actually make you colder and your sleeping bag will be damp. Add that to the cold air and you are just going to get colder as the night goes on."

"You have to be kidding!" I said.

"Here, see for yourself," and he pulled open his sleeping bag so I could see inside. He wasn't kidding it was about 40 degrees outside and he was buck naked in his sleeping bag.

"So you really think that it will make me warmer?" I asked.

"You don't see me shivering do you?"

I guessed he was right so I began to strip my clothes off in my sleeping bag. Finally I was naked. It was such a rush. I had always enjoyed the feeling of the cool air on my skin but this was something totally different. He said I could keep my clothes in the bag and the body heat trapped inside would make them warmer for me in the morning.

"So did you take everything off?" he asked. As if there was any other way to be completely naked.

"Yes," I said.

"Let me see," he commanded. And before I knew it, he reached inside of my sleeping bag, felt my chest and then his hand wandered down to my cock and he wrapped his warm hand around it.

"I guess you are naked," he allowed.

"You think so?" I muttered sarcastically. Then, I realized that he had left his hand on my cock.

Thoughts were frantically circling in my mind. What is he doing? Should I ask him to stop? No wait his hand felt good. Very different from the times I had held myself. Wait I am not into this. But before I could say anything he said, "Wow, your dick is really warm."

"Warm?" I asked.

"Yeah. I have never felt another guy's dick before and yours is really warm. Reach in here and see." "No," I said. "I am not going to do that. You're trying to trick me and then you will make a noise or call me a fag."

"No I won't," he promised. "What am I going to do? I touched yours."

So slowly, as if almost drawn, almost without thinking, I reached into his sleeping bag and took hold of his dick. He was right. It did feel warm. What a totally different sensation. The soft pliability, the warmth, was much different than I imagined. Then as I released his dick and began to withdraw my hand he grabbed my wrist. "Wait," he breathed. "Hold it a little longer. That felt really good."

Well I wasn't about to make a lot of noise. Here was this guy older than I was and more experienced in everything and I was laying here holding his dick. What the hell, I thought. I did as he instructed and left my hand there for a while. I felt his cock harden and asked what was going on.

"Don't worry," he said. "It is natural."

"Really?" I exclaimed. My cock wasn't hard at all. I was scared to death and no one besides myself or a doctor had touched it, so what was going on?

"Close your eyes," he said, "you'll see it feels really good."

What was he talking about, his dick or mine? Before I knew it my dick began to respond. I don't know if it was the warmth of his hand or the taboo of what we were doing late at night with other people sleeping near by. But before long, I was hard as well. He seemed to like this and kept his hand there longer. Finally feeling a little weirded out I rolled over and he released my cock. Shocked, I could hardly sleep. All I could think about was his hand on my cock. Was I a fag like others I heard about? Why did I let him do that? Damn having someone else hold you dick felt good for sure but there were so many negative things that go along with two guys touching each other. Either way it was exciting and my dick was at full mast.

We still had 2 more nights left in the woods and I couldn't ask for another tent mate without drawing suspicion about us...

The next day we went about our normal tasks, hiking, identifying trees, fishing, and playing in the river. It was a beautiful winter day. The water was cold but what else were we going to do in the middle of the woods, so we spent the day splashing around in the water and just enjoying the day.

As the day went on I couldn't get the thoughts of the night before out of my head. I mean here I was 18 and always thinking about girls but I spent time last night with another guy's cock in my hand. Was I gay? What was I thinking? Maybe I was just scared. Tonight I wouldn't do it. I won't let him touch me. Well, after dinner and all of the swapping of lies around the campfire it was time to get to bed. I thought if I got to bed first and Brian saw I was asleep he wouldn't mess with me. So I got in the sleeping bag.

As I lay there, I started thinking about the night before and sleeping naked, thinking about how the cool air felt on my skin. So I decided I would slip out of my clothes and sleep naked again.

I was lying there pretending to be asleep. I heard Brian come in the tent and climb into his sleeping bag. I let out a sigh of relief but then realized I was relieved too soon. I felt Brian reach into my bag and around my body to take hold of my cock. What was he doing? Did he think I would let him get away with this? What was I going to do, make a scene? So I lay there feeling his hand slide down my chest towards my cock. Finally I felt the warmth of his hand as he wrapped it around my cock. Damn that felt good. Wait, I can't think that! Then it started happening. My cock began to harden. It started feeling better and better and my cock grew more and more. Finally he had me completely hard and just let his had grip me.

"I see you like that" He said. I responded my trying to roll over as if tossing and turning in my sleep.

Then I felt him reach around me and re-grip my cock. This time he gave it a squeeze. I could tell that he liked it. I know I did, but I still wanted out of the tent.

"Don't worry," he said, "the others are doing the same thing."

Could this be true? Were my friends lying in a tent in the cold of the night with a guy's hand wrapped around their cock?

As I lay there he took my hand and placed it inside his sleeping bag. I knew what he wanted. Slowly I let my hand down until I felt his cock. Damn he was hard. His cock felt a little clammy and warm, but it felt good in my hand. I felt him stroke mine, so returned the favor and stroked his cock, as his tempo increased on mine I moved my had faster and faster. I could feel him getting harder and my own cock felt like it was going to burst. Then without warning he pulled away from me and rolled over. For the next hour I laid there wondering what had gone on. Why had I let him do that to me? Why did I return the favor?

The next morning we woke up and there was snow on the ground. The day consisted of everyone trying to dry out all of our gear and trying to stay warm. It was ridiculously cold and we could barely stand it. I spent the day watching all of the other guys, trying to see if there were any signs of what they had done the night before. No way they were laying there holding each others cocks, or were they? Every time I thought of what I had done, my dick would stir in my pants and I would have to go off to look for more firewood until my erection went away.

Again the day passed without anything unusual. We just tried to stay warm. The weather was supposed to be in the low 30's and everyone was cold. Finally we decided it was time for bed. I went back to my tent and Brian was already there.. He was in his sleeping bag and I climbed into mine. After laying there for about an hour and shivering my ass off, Brian asked if I was ok.

" No, it is freaking cold here." I was freezing. I had an old sleeping bag and it was only rated down to about the mid 40's on the low end. Here we were in the woods and the temperature was in the low 30's

"Look, let's zip our sleeping bags together so that our combined body heat keeps us warm"

"How will that help?" I asked.

"The two of us in the same bag will keep us both warmer," he exclaimed like I was supposed to know this already.

"Ok, let's do it," I said. It might not be the right thing on the surface but dying from hypothermia in the woods wasn't my idea of fun.

We zipped the bags together and he was right. It was much warmer with the two of us sharing a sleeping bag. Here we were two naked guys in one sleeping bag. No big deal, I thought. This beats freezing to death. Deep down I knew what was coming. So as I lay there like I was sleeping, I felt his hand around my cock again. This time without waiting I reached over and took a hold of his. I guess I had just accepted the fact that I did like how his cock felt in my hand and something about holding each other's cocks made me feel warmer. Maybe it was just how hard my heart was pounding? No matter, it sure felt good. The longer I lay there the stranger I felt. What was wrong with me? I thought. Am I gay? No way I love girls and am always trying to get into a girl's panties.

I had fooled around with a few girls but they never let me get very far. Being from a small town, the girls were scared that anything they did would get around so most dates I had been on consisted of kissing and trying to touch a girl's boobs. Occasionally a girl would touch a guys dick but that was it and so far I hadn't gotten a girl to hold mine. All of my physical contact had been me exploring myself. Oh well, this was just a one time thing, I thought. I am ok. Then I rolled over.

This was not the right thing to do. Brian rolled over and spooned with me. I could feel his hard on against my back. Then I felt him humping up against me. What a strange feeling. The softness and warmth of his cock was a new sensation. Then it happened. I felt his cock between my cheeks. He didn't try to stick it in me but still I was being fucked. All I can remember thinking was how hard my cock had gotten. Damn. I am losing my mind. Here is this guy using me as his bitch and I was either too scared to say stop... or was it that I liked it? Then he asked if I wanted to jack off. Jack off? Was he kidding? I had jacked myself off numerous times but I had never thought about jacking off another guy till this weekend in the woods. What the hell?

"Ummmm... are you sure?"

"Yeah it is obvious I can't sleep with this boner and it is always better to have someone else do it for you."

I lay there and hesitated. I was not only scared to death that someone might find out but at the same time I was more excited than I had been in my entire life. I knew what I liked and just tried to do as he asked. As I felt him get harder, I jerked him faster and faster. Then I felt him get even harder and harder. I felt his cock pulse in my hand as he shot his load into the air, I felt the marmth of his cum run over my had. WOW, I thought. That was crazy. He seemed relieved and just rolled over after I let go of his softening cock. I was confused. I thought he was going to jack me too. I guess he changed his mind or felt guilty.

Ashamed I rolled over and tossed and turned the rest of the night. I couldn't get the idea of how wild it felt and how powerful I felt, knowing that I had just gotten my friend off and the control I had over him with his cock in my hand.

The next day we had to pack up and head back home. I wondered the whole time if the other guys sharing tents had the same experience I had. I was scared but just considered it a one-time thing. I would have to get this behind me. There was no way I would ever do anything like that again.......or would I?