How It All Began

Story Info
My family is not what it seems to be.....
6.4k words
4.42
201.7k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subboy85
subboy85
39 Followers

The room starts spinning slowly as the lights fade out, my mind is in a daze, and my body is all worn out. I welcome the warmth of the soft sheets as I close my eyes and try to sleep because I need my rest. The sweep familiar ache in my muscles causing sweet surges of pain from my very sore and well fucked ass, still dripping Master's cum, even now after all this years He still manages to take me and hurt me just as much as he did on the day he took my virginity. My caged clitty, yes it's too small now to be called a cock, throbs at the memories flooding my mind, as I drift off and remember how it all began....

Ten years ago my name was, Daniel Jones, an 18 years old high school senior, living with his mother and his 19 years old sister in the outskirts of Chicago. I was as normal as a teenager as can be, bit of a geek and of course still a virgin. I was about the right size for my age though quite skinny and I had an unusual smooth skin, I literally had no hair on my body from the eyebrows down and my voice was still high pitched and soft. I thought I was just a late bloomer and kept hoping that once I went on to college things will change. For some reason however my mother insisted I kept my dark hair long, she said it was sexy. I wasn't in a band and I really didn't see the appeal but I didn't want to disappoint her so I went along with it.

My sister Amy however was the complete opposite of me, she had beautiful blonde hair, big bright blue eyes, already DD breasts and amazing curves, she looked like a full blown woman. It's no surprise she was the head cheerleader, the most popular girl in school and prom queen back in high school. Despite being courted by both boys and girls I never really saw her to have a steady relationship. I didn't care though, her popularity kept me safe from the bullies and got me invited to the coolest parties. The downside is that I was seen as the lame younger brother she had to take care of since our mother often worked late nights. At least that was her story in order to look 'cool'. I knew deep down she cared about me so I was ok with it at least that what I gathered from her decision to go to a local community college despite having the grades to be accepted at any major college. Her argument was that loved us too much to leave. Mother didn't argue and neither did I.

Our mother did indeed work late nights. She was a corporate lawyer and the youngest senior partner ever at 'Hardy, Costello and Barns' the biggest law firm in town. She looked good for a 40 year old woman with two kids. She was 6'' tall, very fit, platinum blonde, deep blue eyes, and DD breasts. She basically looked like a slightly older copy of my sister. Her job was very demanding and she wasn't a poster mom, but she did provide us with absolutely everything we needed and was very affectionate with us during the few times we managed to spend together. In the courtroom however she was a pit bull causing anyone on the stand to break down and confess. She had a well tuned bullshit detector so it's no wonder men were afraid of her, thus she was still single. Just like my sister however the lack of a relationship didn't to bother me at all, I liked my family the way it was and I also kind of enjoyed being the male of the house.

I knew nothing about my father, all mom told us is he was probably a one night stand during her 'wild youth days'. We were of course curious about those days but mom said its none of our business and that was the end of it.

Due to my frail frame and geek oriented hobbies, like computer games and anime conventions I was pretty much invisible to all the females in my high school. A 'hi' here and there just because I was the brother of the head cheerleader was pretty much the only girl interaction I had. Also being horny all the time didn't help much either. I often watched the cheerleaders practice from a safe distance in the stands as I waited on my sister and just as often I had my hand down my pants rubbing my cock as I watched all those toned bodies and sexy legs under those tiny skirts and of course soiling my boxers.

Our mother didn't give us any sexual advice, nor did it ever bring up the subject so when my body started reacting I was pretty confused. Lucky for me there was this little thing called the internet where I quickly found all the information I needed....in some cases even too much information. So I learned about masturbation and I became an avid daily practitioner of such task as I surfed tons and tons of porn clips. My cock wasn't so big, only 6'' hard, but it shot quite the load. Ah, to be young again.

Being a virgin in high school is nothing new, I just went through the motions waiting for the years to pass so I can go to college and maybe then, finally, get lucky with some drunken girl who won't remember anything afterwards. Yeah, I was that desperate.

In the first day of school after the winter holiday of my final year in high school, we found out that Mr. Thompson, our math teacher, somehow caught the flu and had to go to the hospital. Due to the short notice the school couldn't find a suitable substitute teacher in time so the principal decided, in a rare gesture of good will, that our class can have the day off. Of course we didn't wait to be told twice and quickly scattered before he could have changed his mind. I planned to spend the rest of the morning getting a head start on the new expansion on my favorite MMO and then maybe watch some movies until my sister gets home.

As I turned the corner and walked to my house I noticed mom's SUV was in the driveway. I thought it was a bit weird since I couldn't remember the last time she was home in the morning. Usually she would make us breakfast and be gone before we had to leave for school. Next to it was my sister's new sports car. That wasn't unusual since she had a lot of friends who would pick her up in the morning. Anyway I pushed the key in and opened the door.

I was just about to shout that I am home when I heard some strange noises coming from upstairs where the bedrooms were located. I zipped my mouth and slowly closed the door behind and listened carefully. It sounded like muffled screams and groans, my first though being that someone is in our house attacking my mom and sister. I quickly grabbed the large umbrella from the rack next to the door and I head upstairs trying to make as little noise as possible.

Mom's bedroom door was cracked open and the noises became louder and louder as I approached. My heart was beating in my chest and I took a deep breath preparing myself for whatever, raising the umbrella ready to strike as I peeked inside. I was definitely not prepared for what I saw. Not in a million years. I expected anything from a burglar to space aliens, but not that.... .

My sister was stark naked laying spread eagled on the bed, she had leather cufflinks on her wrists and ankles which were attached to the tall bedposts. A black blindfold was covering her eyes, and around her neck she had a black leather collar with two rings on either side. Her nipples were pierced and her breasts were rising and falling faster and faster matching her breath.

Her screams filled the room as none other than my mother was between her legs, slowly licking at that glistening young smooth pussy. Mother was naked as well, also had leather cufflinks on her wrists and ankles as well as the leather collar around her neck. Her wrists were crossed at the small of her back forcing her to use only her tongue and lips on my sister. Mom's back, ass and thighs were covered in red welts that looked quite fresh. Looking closer I noticed some metal thingy shining between my mother's legs and I gasped as I saw a sliver chastity device that was holding her cock. Yes a real cock, swollen and throbbing against its cage was swaying heavily back and forth as mom was being fucked in the ass by a woman I did not recognize. She was in her late 40s, tall, maybe 6.5-7'', black, very muscular almost like a body builder, her feet looked like tree logs firmly planted on the ground, her arms gripping mother's hips tight as she drove her very impressive 8'' thick cock into my mother's cunt with fast steady thrusts, almost like a machine. The woman was naked as well but without the cufflinks and she was wearing a steel collar around her neck. She was also having red stripes on her body just like my mother though hers were almost faded.

I stood there literally frozen by the show before me; I couldn't believe what my mom and sister were doing, and who was this strange amazon of a woman fucking them? The questions quickly faded through my mind as my shock was soon replaced by an arousal like I have never felt before. My cock was steel hard in my pants as my body was literally on fire. My eyes were mesmerized by that huge black cock fucking mother pushing her face deeper and deeper into my sister's dripping cunt, their moans combined with the black woman's grunts filled the room like a well tuned choir. A fading voice in the back of my head told me that what I was doing was wrong but I really didn't care. I have never ever seen my mother and sister naked before and the sight of their perfect bodies squirming in lust was too much for me to resist. I have seen countless of porn movies, but nothing compares to watching this kids stuff live.

The black woman soon started to pick up the pace making mom's muffled screams louder, they heavy balls slapping hard into each other causing mom's cock to swell into the steel cage. I winced as I imagined that was quite painful. I also noticed that mom had a steel ring attached to the base of her balls in order to prevent her to cum just like I saw people wearing them in the porn clips I watched.

My sister thrashed her head from side to side as mom nibbled and pulled on her tiny little clit causing her back to arch and scream from the top of her lungs

"Mistress I beg you, may I cum? Pleaseeeee!" my sister started begging as her body was already convulsing.

Not a single muscle moved on the black woman's impassible face as she nodded her approval and started to fuck mom harder and deeper like never before. I never knew an asshole could take such a brutal fucking I thought it would literally be torn apart, but mother took it all in, screaming into my sister pussy and begging for more. My sister moaned as her body tightened up, trembling as her orgasm washed over her flooding mom's face with her fresh juices before collapsing back on the bed, glazed eyes looking somewhere at the ceiling as she was in haven. Her body convulsing as she rode the waves.

Finally a smile appeared on the black woman's face as she looked down at the drained teenager, grabbing a handful of mom's hair pulling her head back, slapping her ass hard with her other hand, shoving her hips forward lodging that huge cock as deep as possible in mom's ass.

"Ohhhhh you fucking slut! Here it comes!" the black woman screamed and groaned, her big balls swelling up as she started shooting her cum into mother's ass, filling her up, a few drops gushing from the sides.

It took a couple of minutes for the woman to deposit all her seed into mother's ass, pulling her cock out slowly as a rush of that white creamy thick goo followed like a torrent making quite a puddle on the floor. I finally got to see the full size of that black monster snake, covered in cum and glistening with mom's ass juices. Even it is semi-hard state it looked quite menacing, mom's sore gaping asshole was closing very slowly as cum still poured out of it and down her thighs.

"Hurry up slut you know what to do!" the black woman hissed and slapped mother's ass hard.

"Yes Mistress!" mother moaned as she quickly got to her knees before the woman and starts licking her cock cleaning it thoroughly making sure not to miss a spot. In the meantime my sister recovered and was licking her lips as she watched. The woman noticed and smiles at her.

"Not yet little one, your virginity is reserved for Master and only after He takes both of them will you be available for use to the rest of us," the woman said softly and turned to free her ankles from the bedposts.

My sister nodded obediently and lowered her eyes, stretching and closing her legs as her arms were still spread and cuffed to the bedposts. The woman pushed mother away once she was satisfied and reached under the bed to grab another chastity device, this one was for women. She glanced over at my sister who quickly and obediently lifted her feet into position as the woman slid the device over them and locked it around her waist making sure it was tight in place. She locked the device and placed the key in her purse on the table.

"Now Amy this time it will be different," the woman said looking at the teen girl, "No more monthly orgasms for you until you meet Master". My sister gasped and bit her lower lip, and I could understand her reaction. One orgasm a month was rare enough, at least for me, I mean I couldn't last a day without at least one. What was going on?

"How long will that be Mistress?" my sister asked softly.

"That depends my dear, Master is a very busy man and you are not the only slut on His list. It maybe be another month or six months," the woman said casually like those time periods meant nothing.

My sister's eyes went big, her lips trembling as she mumbled, "S...six..m..months?". I admit I was quite impressed, if I were her I'd be kicking and screaming, yet she took it rather well considering. She must have been really obedient or very well trained.

"Don't worry dear, it will be worth the wait, I assure you, besides it's not that long. Your whore mother hasn't cum in eleven months and she's had that thing on her cock for almost two years now," the woman laughed and looked at my mother who blushed deeply and lowered her eyes as she was still kneeling on the floor.

"She is such a slut that she can still cum even with her cock locked up like that, however she did do it once without permission as Master fucked her so He placed the ring at the base to make sure she doesn't cum for one year," the woman continued clearly enjoying the humiliated look on my mother's face.

My sister listened quietly understanding her predicament and I was even more curious about who this Master is that everyone seems to obey. The woman lifted her foot and ran her toe over my mom's swollen cock making it throb in its cage.

"Who knows, maybe when your time is done and Master deflowers sweet Amy over there He might even let you get a crack at her. You'd like that don't you slut? Fucking your own daughter?" the woman laughed again as my mother and my sister looked at each other. Both sets of eyes sparkled and there was clearly lust in them. They both wanted to fuck each other!

I even blushed myself as the same thoughts crossed my mind too, I would have loved to fuck both of them, or be fucked...whatever. Suddenly I felt something warm and wet on my hand and looking down I noticed I came in my pants as I was rubbing my cock. I came and I didn't even realize it, which was a first!

I was about to quietly leave and go change when the woman looked at the time on her cell phone and glanced at my mother who stood up and went to free my sister's wrists.

"You two better grab a shower and freshen up, our guest should be arriving any minute now!" she ordered.

Guest? What guest? I asked myself suddenly alarmed.

"Enjoying the show pervert!?" a voice came out of nowhere behind me making me freeze for a second. I turned around to see who it was only to be met by a wet cloth over my mouth. The last thing I remembered was the sound of my body falling on the floor.

I don't know how long I was passed out, it seemed only moments to me. I woke up slow, feeling groggy and dizzy, batting my eyelashes trying to get my bearings. I tried to move only to realize my hands and feet were tied to the bed posts. Alarmed I opened my eyes wide and gasped as I was fully naked and spread eagled on the same bed as my sister was earlier. I even had the cufflinks on my wrists and ankles but these ones were pink in color. I felt something around my neck which I assume it was the same leather collar.

Suddenly the door opened and the black woman from earlier entered the room holding a small medical bag in her hand. She was still fully naked except her steel collar and her now soft cock was bouncing softly between her legs as she walked.

"Good you're awake!" she said in cheery voice.

"Who...Who are you? Why are you doing this, release me!" I blurted out almost without thinking. My eyes however were glued to her toned body, her firm breasts and big cock.

"My, my, aren't you a feisty one! I like it!" she laughed as she sat on the edge of the bed next to me and crossed her legs. "But do you really want to go sweetie? Cause if you do you won't get any of this," she smiled and pointed to herself. I blushed deeply and tried to look away, squirming and pulling against the ropes.

"Aww no need to be shy baby, I see the way you are looking at me and I know you like what you see,"she cooed and placed her hand on my naked thigh rubbing just a bit.

"I don't! Please leave me alone!" I moaned and tried to pull away.

"No? Your body says otherwise sweetie," she winked and pointed to my cock. My cock! Fuck! It was rock hard resting on my belly, throbbing softly as a drop of precum was glistening on its tip. I lowered my eyes in shame as my body betrayed me, but she lifted my chin up with one finger and smiled sweetly.

"No need to shy away dear, your body never lies, just relax and give it what it wants, who knows you might enjoy it too," she whispered in a soft voice as she ran her finger slowly up and down the length of my cock making me squirm in pleasure this time.

It was the first time another person was touching my cock and it felt incredible. She was obviously very skilled and I knew she was using my pleasure against me, to manipulate me, but fuck did it feel good. She gathered the drop of precum on the tip of her finger and slowly smeared it all over my pink spongy head, lubricating and massaging it.

"Mmm feels so good!" I heard myself say as my toes curled up and I was purring like a Cheshire cat. She grinned at me and I knew she had me right where she wanted me, at this point however I didn't care anymore as the pleasure and arousal were building like a volcano inside me.

She noticed and pulled her finger away for a bit. "Oh dear getting so excited just from a simple touch hmmm? I wonder how you'll be like when you'll be getting fucked sweetie. I do love a screamer!".

Fucked? What? My mind was trying to make sense of her words but as soon as she placed her finger back on my cock and resumed the rubbing my brain simply melted into a pool of pure pleasure. She kept rubbing over and around the head of my cock, teasing the corona and even leaned and gave my piss slit a quick lash with her tongue driving me right to the edge. But just as I was about to take the plunge and enter haven she pressed a small nerve at the bottom of my cock and suddenly my arousal stopped leaving stranded on that edge.

"Oh please, fuck! Please let me cum!" I started whimpering and begging surprised at how high pitched my voice became making me sound almost like my sister.

"Oh darling I will, but first you need to know a few things. You belong to Master, once you cum there is no turning back. He will take your virginity and then He will give you to the rest of us. And boy will I take my time enjoying you," she noticed the hesitation in my eyes and continued, "Don't kid yourself sweetie, you belonged to Master since the day you were born, your initiation wasn't supposed to happen for another couple of month, but your little voyeuristic adventure from today moved thing forward. You were lucky I was quick to intervene when Patricia discovered you. She already had you bend over on the floor and if she had had her way with you, you'd be in a hospital right now".

subboy85
subboy85
39 Followers
12