How It All Began

Story Info
The first time I ever cheated on hubby.
1.1k words
3.86
78k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never considered myself anyone special. Just an ordinary person. A wife, a mother, someone's daughter. Living a boring, quiet life. I work as a financial adviser at a large firm. I go to work, then come home to do motherly stuff.

I have a regular client who has been coming to see me now for almost a year. He is older than me, probably in his early 50s dark hair with a fair bit of silver. A good looking man around 5 foot 9. His wife is a bit younger with a tiny build. Nice couple. They would make an appointment together or he would come alone.

The third time he came to my office he was alone. Sitting in my office across from me, he surprised me by saying how beautiful I was and asking me out for coffee. Shocked, I said no of course and reminded him that we were both married. He replied with a sorry and an ok.

The next month he and his wife were in my office. It was a regular meeting, a few jokes, mostly business but there was a tension in the room. My pussy was throbbing and wet at the invitation from this man who was sitting across from me with his wife beside him, who obviously was unaware of his proposal. I of course didn't tell my husband, I know he definitely would have issues with it.

The following month was another solo meeting where he again asked for a coffee date. Laughing I of course turned him down.

Months later, I had to pick up supplies for my office so I left home early to go to the local Staples supply store before heading into work.

Walking around in the store I heard someone say my name from Close behind me. It was him. I laughed and said hello and told him that he almost gave me a heart attack. He laughed and apologized. We stood there and chatted for about 10 minutes before he asked me for coffee again. This time I surprised him and myself and agreed. It's only coffee after all.

We took his Ford Hemi 550 and drove to the nearest Tim Hortons and ordered through the drive through. We chatted and laughed the whole time. He is a charming man.

We drove back to the Staples parking lot, parked away from the other vehicles and sat there chatting.

I was getting hot so I took off my sweater, I was wearing a grey v neck shirt that showed off a bit more cleavage than it should. I saw his eyes looking at my tits, my pussy started to throb. As we continued to talk he kept slightly shifting in his seat.

'problems' I jokingly asked and was surprised at his bluntness when he said he was 'so hard right now' and started to rub his cock through his dress pants.

I couldn't believe what was happening. My pussy was wet and throbbing as I watched him stroke himself. 'that looks uncomfortable' I said with a smile, he looked at me and agreed. Next thing you know I hear his pants zipper go down and he pulls out his hard cock.

I was amazed at the size and thickness. He had to be at least 8 inches long. Much bigger than my husband.

My pussy was soaking wet watching him jerk off in front of me. It was the first strange cock in 20 years. The precum was forming at the tip of his cock as he moaned. 'this is what you do to me' he confessed as his hand made wet sounds as he stroked himself.

I reached over and took his cock in my soft hand and he moaned deeply as I started to stroke him. I was very horny at this time and leaned in to lick the head of his cock. He moaned 'oh God' and got thicker in my hand.

I felt his hand on the back of my head and I took him into my warm mouth as far as I could take him. His cock was thick and tasted amazing as sucked him. His hand guiding my head up and down.

My saliva was running down his shaft as I sucked him. I felt his hand run down my back and onto my ass. He had three fingers feeling my wet pussy through my pants, I moaned this time and started sucking him harder and faster.

He began running his fingers along the outline of my thong, he was driving my wild.

He began thrusting up into my mouth which was causing loud sucking and gagging sounds as he fucked my mouth with his big cock.

His hand found its way under the waistband of my pants and he stated rubbing my ass. Growing he said I had a terrific ass, I moaned as I sucked and jerked him off. I felt his finger resting on the entrance of my asshole. God he was driving me wild.

We whetted his finger with my pussy juices and proceeded to enter my ass. 'oh fuck' was all I could moan as he fingered me.

'your so fucking tight' he said as he fingered my ass. I couldn't believe he was getting thicker in my mouth. His hand started slapping my ass Cheeks as he quickened the pace of his finger fucking my ass. Moaning louder on his cock, he cried out and I felt his thick cum hit the back of my throat. I sucked him dry as he removed his finger from my ass.

I sat back in my seat and we looked at each other and smiled. 'that was fantastic, he said catching his breath. I agreed still tasting his cum in my mouth.

Seeing that I still had 30 minutes before I had to be at work, I pulled my dress pants down to my knees, kept my Leopard thong on and started rubbing my clit. I so desperately needed to cum. I felt free as I masturbated in front of him. I didn't care, my shyness was lifted. My finger rubbing my swollen clit as he watched.

He leaned over, and pulled my pants down the rest of the way and fingered my wet pussy. My hips were thrusting into his hands as I began to breathe heavy. I could feel my orgasm building. I rubbed my clit faster and let out a scream as I came into his fingers.

Running out of time, I got dressed we thanked each other and I left for work.

So there is it, the first time I ever fooled around on my husband, it awakened a secret desire that needed to come out I think. This was just the beginning. These are my Memoirs, so hot that I had to share. I couldn't keep them hidden inside any longer.