How It All Began

Story Info
How it all began with my brother's wife.
1.4k words
4.12
114.1k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubDaddy7
SubDaddy7
55 Followers

As I felt my brother's wife's hand slip inside the waistband of my swim trunks in his hot tub while he sat just feet away unaware, It never occurred to me that what was happening was wrong. All that mattered to my alcohol soaked brain was that it felt pretty dang good...

Taking a step back here, my name is Calvin and I'm a pretty average guy with a pretty average life for a 23 year old. I have a brother who is 10 years older than me named Joe. Joe married very young at 18 to his equally young bride Stephanie, and while Stephanie was a nice person who was reasonably attractive, her most defining feature to my adolescent eyes were her massive breasts. My brother and I have always been close so I had plenty of opportunities growing up to ogle those mammoth 42DD bags of fun!

Back to the night I was describing earlier, my brother and I were hanging out at his house drinking rum and playing video games while his wife drank wine on the couch watching something on Netflix. We realized that all the rum was making it really difficult to play any games so we figured we might as well finish the rum while soaking in the hot tub before calling it a night. A few minutes later we were in our trunks, pulling the cover off the tub, and sliding into the nice hot bubbly water, each of us with a bottle in our hands.

Not five minutes passed before Stephanie poked her head out the back door and asked if we minded some company, and when I saw her in a bikini I would have agreed to anything! As she drunkenly staggered towards the tub I quickly got up to help her into the tub. She stepped down into the water and almost sipped, leaning up against me to keep her balance. All I could feel was her breasts firmly pressed against my chest and shoulder, and I quickly helped her sit down next to me so I could hide my growing erection in the bubbling water.

I'm not sure how much time passed as we worked on collectively finishing our rum and wine, but every time I finally managed to get my erection to go down I would notice Stephanie still sitting almost right next to me, those fantastic tits seemingly floating on the bubbling hot tub water. I also noticed my brother's blinks seemed to last longer and longer, his eyes staying closed for minutes at a time.

I remember thinking I should help him out of the water and into the house, and as I started to stand up Stephanie pouted no, she wasn't ready for the fun to end as she pushed down on my thigh to force me back into the water. I also remember thinking it odd that her hand never left my thigh, she left it resting right above my knee. We kept talking for awhile, Joe occasionally opening his eyes to add to the conversation but mostly drifting off.

As we talked Stephanie's hand started moving, slow circles at first, then gradually moving up my thigh. She never missed a beat in the conversation, other than raising her eyebrows when her hand finally circled it's way up to what was now my throbbing erection threatening to burst the button holding the front of my trunks together.

When she reached said button she slid her hand slowly over the waistband, and like i mentioned earlier it never occurred to me that what was happening was wrong. All I could think of as that hand undid the button holding my trunks together and reached down to grip the shaft of my cock was that this felt amazing! She started stroking slowly, then whispered in my ear be right back cutie. "Come on Joe let's get you upstairs into bed."

A few minutes later I was sitting alone in my brother's hot tub hard cock still out of my undone trunks wondering how the hell the night had turned out this way when Stephanie stepped back outside, and I couldn't help but notice she had lost her bathing suit! "Now where were we?" she asked as she slid back into the water, kneeling in front of me. "Oh yea, lets lose these trunks" she said seductively, pulling them down past my feet and officially freeing up my cock which she grabbed right away. "You're a little shorter than your brother is but definitely thicker. Look I need both hands to wrap all the way around it!" I could have done without the lesson on my brothers anatomy but It's hard to argue with the big breasted woman working both hands up and down your cock.

"I've noticed you staring at chest for years you know." She asked "Would you like to see them wrapped around your dick?" I nodded emphatically. I sat up on the edge of the tub and she wrapped her massive tits around my dick using her hands to slide them up and down my cock, going faster and faster than slowing down to drool down onto my cock. All i could do was lean my head back with my eyes closed and moan in ecstasy.

I could feel myself starting to tense up as I got closer and closer to cumming when all of the sudden she pulled away. I looked back up at her and she asked me "So how about it big boy, are you ready to slide that monster of yours into this nice wet pussy?" And I had never wanted anything more in my life than to do exactly that. But two thoughts occurred to me. First was that I was so close I probably wouldn't last a minute before finishing and Second, this was my brother's wife! I just couldn't bring myself to take it that far. I explained this to her and she smiled understandingly before telling me "That's fine but I won't be robbed of the cumshot I have been working for all this time!"

Before I could object any further she grabbed the base of my cock and aggressively forced her mouth down over my cock. I felt her tongue swirling all around the head of my cock as she sucked harder than I had ever felt a girl suck before. Her other hand started rubbing and fondling my balls. While working my balls she started bobbing her other hand and her mouth up and down my cock, moaning load enough I could feel the vibration of it in the tip of my dick. She pulled off long enough to tell me "Your balls are bigger than Joe's too, do you have a lot of cum for me in there?" I groaned out a yes and nearly jumped as I felt her hand start moving up and down my cock again at the same time as her tongue started licking my balls, pulling them into her mouth as her other hand started playing with her pussy. "Oh shit I am going to cum so hard!" I yelled out as she worked her considerable skills on my cock and balls, she pulled back to moan out "Me too baby."

Then she grabbed my balls with one hand while furiously pumping her fingers into her pussy, as she slipped her lips over the head of my dick and moved down till I hit the back of her throat. A moment later her throat relaxed and I felt myself sliding into her throat until her lips hit my pelvis. As soon as that happened she came hard, shaking and moaning loudly sending vibrations all through my cock and it was just enough to push me over the edge. My hips thrust forward pushing her back with them as the first spurt of cum shot down her throat making her gag, which made everything so much tighter squeezing more and more cum out my balls and into her stomach.

When I finished we fell apart, both feeling very sated. "Alright cutie I'll see you in the morning, I'm headed to bed with Joe" she said, leaving me to put the cover on the tub and head towards their couch to contemplate what exactly just happened and how to keep my brother from ever finding out.

***

This is just the beginning of a long line of stories involving me and Stephanie some or all of which may or may not be true and or exaggerated. Feel free to leave me any comments telling me what you think, and I'll see you real soon!

SubDaddy7
SubDaddy7
55 Followers