How It All Got Started

Story Info
Wife's first porno photo session.
2k words
4.33
232.7k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being married for fifteen years, our sex life really dropped off on my wife's part. She however, always gave me a raging hard on every time that I saw her naked or semi naked.

Before I go any further, let me describe my wife to you. She is five feet six inches tall, shoulder length black hair, and light brown eyes. Her measurements are a whopping 38 DDD, 27, 36 inches. She's got long lean legs, and her pussy to this date is still as tight as ever, with the best features being that it is always steaming hot and wet. No lube needed in fucking her pussy. When you get her all hot and horny, sinking your dick into her cunt is like sticking it into an oven. Man! Does she have a hot box?

I also forgot to mention that she was a virgin until I popped her cherry in the back seat of my car soon after we started dating.

Anyways, when I bought a digital camera, she was very willing to let me take pictures of her semi naked and totally naked. The pictures were great and the sex was the best after every session.

After a few months, things got a little kinkier with her fucking herself with different dildo's and myself fucking her. The only problem was that when we were fucking, the pictures were pretty lame because of the distance and not being able to both hold the camera and fuck at the same time to capture the best angle. I would however be able to get some great close ups of her sucking my dick and my cum shoot blasts across her lovely face.

While in Vegas one time, we jokingly picked up one of those sex magazines that offer all types of sex fetishes. From strip joints, to whore houses, to call girls and guys. It also had ads for male or female models for nude, x rated, and triple x rated photo sessions and movies.

I jokingly said to my wife, "Hey look! You could do some photo and movie sessions, make some good cash, and we could keep a copy for ourself's."

My wife just turned to me and said, "I'll do it!"

I was very surprised but also instantly horny by the ideal of her nude and in magazines or on the internet. We rushed to our hotel room and made several calls for information on some of the ads. Finally we set up an appointment for the next day for just some nude photo's and if we felt comfortable, my wife would also do some x rated movies involving her playing with herself and fucking herself with various set toys.

The guys name was Bill, and the meeting was for two in the afternoon. We fucked like rabbits that night thinking about the next day's events. It was the best sex for both of us in years.

At 2 sharp, we were at the door ringing the bell. My wife was very nervous and she didn't have many sexy clothes to wear. I reminder her that Bill said that was fine that he had several outfits that she could use.

Bill walked us through his studio showing us the change room and washroom with a shower, the kitchen in which he offered us a coffee, and finally the studio and his assistant Steve. Steve was still setting up the equipment that was around a very large bed as Bill described the shoot that my wife was going to do.

He said, "just some basic nude shots is various positions and in various outfits."

Then if she felt comfortable, she could do some x rated shots with her using different toys and things.

My wife said, "she didn't know about that and that she didn't bring any toys."

Bill again smiled saying, "that he had a large assortment of toys that she could use. Now Bill was about six feet tall and in his late thirties or early forties, and Steve was no more then twenty-five and built. Bill then opened some doors and showed us a huge assortment of toys. Big, little, black, white, this size, this shape, and that shape, you name it!

After she modeled a couple of outfits and with the encouragement that the three of us were giving her, my wife really turned it up. She would spread her legs and pussy for some really good shots. She would pull, pinch, and suck on her tits for other shots. Looking around the room, all three of us were posting tents. This didn't go unnoticed by my wife either, making several comments as well during the shooting.

Bill then brought up the toys again. When I gave my wife the thumbs up, she said, "Sure why not!"

Bill asked, "What would you like?"

She said, "I'll leave it up to you."

Bill brought over about eight dildos of various sizes, and colours. He said, "You should start off with these smaller one's and then work your way up to the larger one's."

Bill and Steve had her sucking and then fucking herself with all of the various dildos in no time at all. One shot had her on her back with a huge black dildo up her pussy, and her head tilted back over the edge of the bed with one in her mouth, and another huge dildo in-between her huge tits as if it was tit fucking her. All I wanted to do was just jump her bones and fuck her right there.

At about this time, there was a knock at the door.

Bill said, "I'll get it."

Two minutes later, Bill came back in with another guy named Dwayne. Dwayne was a 6-foot, black guy. I knew something was up.

Tracy tried to cover herself up as much as she could. The guys just told her to relax that many guys would be looking at her from these pictures and that they all have seen anything that there is to see before.

Tracy then just relaxed; showing everything there was to show as before.

Dwayne sat down in a chair beside the bed as the shooting continued. He would always make comments to the guys and to my wife like, "Wow! She is gorgeous...... I would love to be that dildo....I would give anything to fuck her......Look at those tits on her!"

As the shoot continued on, Bill would ask Dwayne to sort of fluff my wife by pinching her nipples and sucking on them to get her nibbles up. In my opinion, they were always up and needed no fluffing. Me, my wife, and all the guys could soon clearly see the tent that had built in Dwayne's pants.

Steve then asked Tracy, "Would you like to try some male/female x rated pics?"

Tracy asked, "What kind of pic's are those?"

Steve said, " Dwayne would join you, and the two of you would pretend to be having sex."

Tracy looked over at me, and I just gave her a wink. She smiled knowing that that meant that it was okay with me. Dwayne also knew the meaning and started stripping right away.

When both my wife and I saw his dick come out of his pants, we were both in shock. The dick on this guy must have been 14 or 15 inches in length and as thick as my wrist. Now I have a good-sized cock of about 9 or 10 inches but not that thick. This guy made me look tiny. If this guy would fuck Tracy, I think he would split her in two.

They started off by having Tracy grabbing his dick and pretending to suck him off. Her hand couldn't even reach around the thickness of his cock. The head of Dwayne's dick would probably not even fit in her mouth.

They then had Tracy laying on her back with Dwayne sticking his cock between her tits as if he was going to tit fuck her. The guys joked that it was a good thing that Tracy had huge tits or else there was no way to fit his cock between her tits. His cock would only be an inch or so from her mouth and Tracy would stick her tongue out as if trying to lick the head.

When they got to the fucking positions, you could really see the size of his cock. When Tracy was sitting on his lap and holding his cock in her hand, it looked as if it would reach all the way up to her tits if it were in her pussy. Doggie style, the guys could not hide Dwayne's cock so he would rub it across the crack of her ass. Every time he did this, we could all hear Tracy moan and we could all, including the camera, see her pussy was soaking wet.

At one point, while Dwayne was pretending to be fucking her, his dick did slip into Tracy's cunt. Just the head thou, but her pussy was stretched wide open with a loud scream coming from Tracy's mouth. No one said anything, so the guys got in quick to take some close up photos of Dwayne's cock in her pussy. Dwayne meanwhile, slowly, started working more of his dick into her cunt. When Tracy, nor I, said anything else, and Tracy them bit her lip and lowered her head, Dwayne started working his cock in and out of her pussy. Every now and then, Tracy would lift her head up with a look on her face that you could not tell whether she was in pain or in ecstasy.

Bill and Steve throughout all of this would just direct each other to get the best possible photos of the action. They would also ask Dwayne things like, "How is she doing?...Can we get more of your cock into her?...Is she tight or want?"

Soon, Dwayne had a good ten inches in her cunt and was working a good rhythm in and out of her pussy. Her tits were swaying back and forth as he sawed in and out of her cunt. Dwayne started reaching around and grabbing her tits and pinching them. He even started slapping her ass and asking Tracy things like, "Do you like my cock?...Do you want me to fuck you harder bitch?...I am going to work my whole cock into your cunt bitch and then cum all over your face!"

Tracy would just moan, groan, and nod her head in a yes.

The guys then put her on her side, and Dwayne put one of her legs up over his shoulder to open her up more. Then he started to sink more and more of his cock into her. This really opened up the view of her cunt for the camera and us guys. It looked as if her pussy was going to ripe.

After about five minutes, Dwayne was in ball's deep. My wife, Tracy, would just give a small yell, as he would sink his cock into her on every down stroke. Her legs would also shake. You could clearly see her pussy juice coating Dwayne's cock.

After about a total of forty-five minutes of Dwayne fucking Tracy, she couldn't take it anymore. Tracy must have cum three or four times from Dwayne's fucking. Dwayne also couldn't take it anymore either telling the guys that he needed to cum.

Bill and Steve both said, "Okay! Let's get the money shoot!"

Dwayne pulled out of Tracy's cunt, pushed her onto her back, straddled her chest, grabbed her by the hair to lift her head up, and started jerking his cock fast and furious. About thirty seconds later, he blew his load. I should say his gallon. Squirt after squirt of sperm flew out of his cock into Tracy's hair, mouth, and all over her face. When he was finished, Tracy was totally covered in cum.

Steve asked Dwayne, "Have you been building that load up for the last month or what?"

The guys, including me, could not help but laugh.

As Dwayne got off of Tracy, and Tracy just lay there like a rag doll, Steve and Bill got some close up pictures of her gaping cunt and her cum covered face.

When Steve and Bill announced that it was a rap, Tracy and I, both knew that our marriage had taken a big turn.