How It All Got Started

Story Info
Man must submit to Master before wife gets pleasured.
3.7k words
4.1
117.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
weaponx
weaponx
390 Followers

This story started out as a letter to my wife some ago. I wanted to experience certain things and wanted her to be a part of it. So I wrote this story as a letter to her and left it on the computer for her to find and read.

Beth was as gorgeous as a model. I never really quite understood what she saw in me; I wasn't the best looking guy in the world; and I didn't really have that much to offer her. But for some reason she saw something in me that made her want to marry me. For years we had a great marriage of sexual bliss. Neither one of us ever got bored with each other or anything like that. Then I started having trouble in the bedroom. I began climaxing too quickly for some reason. I didn't really know why or what was causing it, but it snowballed into a complex for me. I couldn't last for more than a few minutes before I busted a nut. I began to realize that I couldn't please my wife and satisfy her sexual needs in just a few minutes.

That is where it started. The fantasy and desire to see my wife with another man. Compound that fantasy with my desire since childhood for bondage and you have a big problem. My overall fantasy was to have a Master control me and force me to watch as he seduced my wife and fucked her right in front of me. This fantasy grew and grew into a complete and utter cuckold fantasy. A fantasy that I was thoroughly ashamed of, but at the same time overshadowed my whole fantasy world.

Of course my wife didn't know of any of this. How could she, she would think that I am sick and disturbed. I honestly thought she would tell me to seek professional help if I came to her with this fantasy. But still, I could shake it. The overwhelming need to be controlled coupled with the desire to see my wife in the throes of ecstasy. This was just too much for me to just pack away in the back of mind. Please don't get me wrong. I love my wife. I love her with all my heart and everything that I am. I didn't want to do anything that would ruin our relationship or our marriage. In fact, I wanted to do the exact opposite. I wanted her to be fulfilled sexually, even if it wasn't me. I would be there to help of course, but I wanted her to be sexually content. I wanted her to know that I loved her so much that it didn't matter who brought her to orgasm, only that she had many orgasms. I was okay with the fact that it wouldn't be me doing it, because I knew she would be receiving pleasure. This was my main focus, that she receives immense pleasure.

I eventually ended up telling her that I did have desires to see her pleasured by another man. Something that she shrugged off saying that I was all she needed to be happy regarding sex. But knowing that I could not take her to the level of sexual bliss that she deserved, the desire was too great. It didn't matter that she was going to be with another man. I just wanted her to experience complete satisfaction from a sexual partner.

Also seeing her with another man would fulfill the other part of my desire. Knowing that it took another man to please my wife; that she could only cum with another man's cock. That is the humiliation that I felt I deserved because I was so inept at pleasing her myself. Being degraded to the point of complete submission was something that I yearned for. And I knew it couldn't be my wife that did that. It would have to be another man who forced me to submit.

So that is where I was in life. That was my problem, but I thought I might have the answer. But it was risky, I knew that. I would have to take the chance that she really did love me beyond anything else in life. That no matter what I did, she would stand by me. So I took the chance. I elected to place an ad on Craigslist.com for a Master. The ad read something to the affect of "Submissive Husband needs Authority Master". I didn't know where this was going; I only knew that I had taken the first step.

After a day of sorting through bogus emails about people saying that they could be my Master. I found a response from a man who actually sounded like he could help me. Someone who had experience in the matters, and wasn't just out to fuck my wife. Bud was the person I knew could help me fulfill both aspects of my fantasy.

I contacted Bud, and told him everything that I had in mind. He said he would be able to help me. But that I had to do exactly what he said. First thing was that he demanded a picture of me and my wife, to make sure we were attractive enough. My wife, as I mentioned before, is very beautiful. She is 5"6" and 110 pounds, brown hair and green eyes. She has the nice petite body that a guy always dreams of. Any guy would relish the chance to have a roll in the hay with Beth.

After contacting Bud, he instructed me to do several things. First off was to call him. We exchanged numbers, but it took me a few days to work up the nerve to call him. But I finally did.

"Took you long enough to make call, bitch? I was beginning to wonder if you were serious about all of this." Bud said as he answered the phone, he must have had caller id, because he knew it was me.

"I must admit this is a bit scary and makes me a bit nervous. I have never done anything like this and certainly nothing like this behind my wife's back." I told him as I tried to not babble.

"Well, you made the choice and took the first step, which is a good thing. First off I would like to say that your wife's pussy is now off limits. You will not touch it with your cock. You may being her to orgasm with your tongue only. If she asks you to fuck her, you will not. Make whatever excuse you wish, but do not fuck her. Your cock is now mine to own, and your wife's pussy is now mine." His voice was so authoritative that I said nothing as he continued to tell me about how my life was about to change. "Second, you will work nonstop to convince your wife that not only are you unworthy to fuck her, but that you wish another man to fuck her. That since you are not worthy of fucking her, she deserves to have a real man take care of her needs." While he was telling me all this, I noticed that my cock was hard as a rock. I knew at that moment that my life was different. That my sexual needs and desires were not my own anymore. Bud had control of me and my needs.

"You have not said anything to me bitch, what do you have to say?" he asked me. I didn't know what to say. Everything was happening so fast I didn't know what to say or how to react. The only thing I could of was...."Yes Master. Whatever you wish Master." I said in a humble voice. The control he had over me was evident to him in my answer.

"Good bitch. Now another thing. I want you to rent a different porn movie every night and watch it before you go to bed. Watch it in front of her and masturbate while you watch it. If she wants to know why you are masturbating instead of just having sex with her, tell her that you don't deserve to have sex with her. Tell her that she deserves better, someone that can fulfill her desires and make her cum." As he said these things, I didn't know how I was going to do all this. But something inside me knew I had to.

"Yes Master." I replied again.

"Good bitch. Now I want you to meet me for lunch tomorrow. At that point you will submit to me formally." I really didn't have much of an idea on what he meant by submitting formally. But I figured it would involve me doing something I really didn't want to do.

"Just to let you know, I am not gay." I replied to him. At which point he raised his voice in anger. "I don't give a fuck what you think you are!! You are now my bitch and will do exactly what I say. If I tell you to walk through the local mall naked until you are arrested, then you will do it. If I tell you to go out and grab the next guy you see and pull out his cock and suck it, then you will do it. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME????" he yelled in my ear. I could hear the violence in his voice, I could feel the intensity of he was saying.

"Yes Master" was all I could reply with. "I understand completely. I am now your bitch" I didn't like the way he was talking to me and what masculinity I had left in me started to show. I began to think that this guy was just a jerk and that I would tell him to fuck off if he wanted me to do anything what he had just described.

"Good. Now you will meet me for lunch behind the Fred Meyers by your work. You will pull up in the normal parking lot at 12:30pm, and walk around to the back side of the building where they receive their freight. I will pull up and you will get in. Then we will have a chat. Do you understand so far?" he asked, his voice back into the monotone manner it had been in when he answered the phone.

"Yes Master. I will be there at 12:30pm tomorrow. What will happen?" I asked almost afraid for his reply.

"You do not need to know, you will find out." Was his only reply before he hung up on me? Leaving part of me longing for my lunch time tomorrow, and part of me terrified of what was to happen. I had now taken the first step, but I wasn't sure where I was now. I had entered this as a way to please my wife, now I was under the impression that this man wanted just me. But I guess I was going to have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

When I got up the next morning and went to work I turned on my computer to check my email. I noticed an email from someone I didn't know and began to read it. It was from Bud. "How did he get my work email address?" I thought to myself as I read the email...

"Dear Bitch,

you do not need to know I got this email address. You don't need to think about anything. All you need to do is exactly what I say. First, today I want you to make an excuse to leave work. Then go down to the adult shop about 1.5 miles from your office (yes I know where you work). I want you to go inside and ask the man behind the desk for a package for 'Bitch'. Inside you will find more instructions."

The email was just signed Bud. No actual email address was listed. I didn't realize you could send a masked email, to hide your identity. My stomach turned with not only excitement, but with fear. But I also knew that I was on a road that I needed to stay on. That this path I was on had a goal at the end that I wanted to achieve.

I left the office around 9am and traveled down to the adult shop to get my package. As I walked in the door I could smell the distinct odor of all adult shops. It was that smell of sex mixed with old houses. I walked up to the counter.

"Do you have a package for a Bitch?" I asked. As the words came out of my mouth, I realized how corny they sounded. But the kid smiled and reached under the desk and pulled up a bag and set it on the counter.

"Yeah this must be yours then?" He said with a hellish smile on his face.

"What do I owe you for it?" I asked stupidly. "Nothing, it's been taken care of, enjoy." He said as he walked away and went back to the magazine he was reading when I walked in.

I didn't want to stick around any longer in there. The clerk obviously knew what was in the back and knew it was for me. That was embarrassment enough. I took the bag and walked out of the store. I drove away without even looking in the bag. Once I got a few miles away, I decided to pull over and see what I had gotten myself into. I pulled into the parking lot of the mall down the street from my office, and parked the car. Nervously I opened the bag and dumped the contents out onto the front seat. Numerous sexual toys fell out along with a letter. Immediately I read the letter.

"Bitch,

Good you have the package. First I want you to undo your pants and pull them down to your ankles, followed by your underwear. Next I want you to take the anal plug that is in the bag and place it at the entrance of your asshole. No doubt you are in your car because you were too eager to open the bag at the office. This is okay. Now with the tip of the butt plug at the entrance to your asshole, I want you to push it in. Push it all the way in. All the way until the base is at the entrance of your ass. Do this now."

I could believe what I was doing. I was in the parking lot of a mall taking my pants off. If security found me I would be in trouble for sure. But somehow I found myself doing what Bud had wrote for me to do. As I put the butt plug to the entrance of my asshole, I felt it tighten. "This is going to hurt" I thought as I slowly pressed it against my opening. It was so tight going in at first. But once about 2 inches were in the rest basically glided in. I could feel my insides shifting to accommodate the new roommate they were having. Once it was all the way in I continued to read.

"Good. Now I want you to pull your underwear and pants back up and go back to the office. Do not take the plug out at all. I will decide when you meet me for lunch if you can take it out." Great now I will have this stupid thing in my ass when I am work, surely people will notice.

"Next, on your way to meet me I want you to go into the bathroom at your office, and put the cock ring that I have enclosed around the base of your cock. Also I want you to put the nipple clamps on your nipples while you are in the bathroom. These also may not come off until I say so. See you at lunch."

Great, someone will no doubt notice clamps attached to my nipples under my shirt as I am walking out of the bathroom and through the office to my car. I wasn't going to do it. I put the nipple clamps in the glove department and I drove off back to the office.

When it came time for lunch I did run to the bathroom quickly to put on the cock ring. My ass was in such discomfort from having the butt plug in there for that last few hours. I then walked swiftly to the car and drove to Fred Meyers.

As I started to walk to the back of the building I noticed a car at the far end driving towards me. "This might be him" I thought as the car got closer and closer. As it approached the window to the passenger's side slide down and the man driving just utter a "get in" response to me. "This is it, no turning back now" I thought as I opened the door and sat down in the car. Nothing was said for at least 2 minutes as we drove down the block to a secluded alley behind some local businesses. It was obvious no one had been back there in years.

"You are not wearing the nipple clamps? WHY?" he asked in a harsh voice.

"I wasn't going to walk through my office with those things on under my shirt, someone would have noticed." I said with that little bit of masculinity I had talked about earlier. I was trying to assert myself as not a complete bitch. Then without warning, he punched me in the face.

"What did you do that for?" I asked in complete shock.

"Because you disobeyed me, you must learn to submit to me. Until you learn, you will be punished. Do you understand?" his tone was that of a drill instructor. I had to submit for fear of what he might do. "I understand" I said meekly.

"Good, now because you have disobeyed me, you will be punished --"

"But I thought you just punished me with that punch?" I cut him off. Which he responded with another punch.

"You don't seem to get it do you. You are mine. Understand?" he asked again. By now there was a welt forming on my cheek. "I understand Master." I meekly answered again.

"Your punishment will be to pull my cock out and suck it till I cum in your mouth. Do this now" he said without any remorse. Grabbing the back of my neck and forcing me down to his lap. I had never felt such control over me, such authority. Before I realized it I was undoing his pants and pulling his near completely hard cock from his underwear.

I snapped out of the trance I was in and realized what I was about to do. I tried to sit back up but he kept his hand on the back of my neck and held me there starring at his cock which was now 8 inches long and hard.

"You will obey, or you will be punished." Those simple words struck me like a knife. How had I gotten this far? How did I let it get out of hand like this? I wasn't gay, I didn't suck cock? What was wrong with me?

"I can't do it. I'm not gay I don't suck cocks." I said as I tried to sit up in order to leave the car.

"It's not about being gay Bitch! It's about you submitting to me. Now submit and suck." He said as he pushed my face towards his cock more. I could smell the musky scent of his manhood as I was inches away from his man sized tool. I noticed that while I had been trying to push myself up I had braced one of my hands on his ball sack. The warmth of it astounded me; the tip of his cock was mere inches from my lips. All I could think of was my wife and that I wanted to see THIS cock sliding inside her pussy as she orgasmed like never before. I knew I had to submit, I knew that if I wanted to see that cock inside her, it first had to be inside a part of me. I opened my mouth and slowly let him push my head down over his mammoth cock. Once my mouth was around his cock, he let go of my neck and let me close my mouth over his tool. It was like a scolding rod of steal in my mouth. The erotic smell and taste of his cock took over me and I began to slowly move my head up and down over his cock. I heard a slow and quiet moan from Bud, and got butterflies in my stomach. Soon I would be tasting his cum, worse yet I would be swallowing it. I now appreciated my wife giving head 100% more. I used my hand to squeeze is ball gently as I slowly moved up and down his shaft. After a few minutes, I felt his hand back on my neck and he applied pressure. I relaxed my neck and let him take over the movements. He gently thrust his cock into my mouth as he forced my mouth down onto it, driving his cock to the back of my throat. His breath was getting heavier and shorter. I knew the time was almost there.

With one swift thrust of his cock and a push with his hand, I felt the hot goo of his sperm hit the back of my throat. I instinctively gagged and coughed a little. But I knew if I didn't swallow this load, that I would be punished again. I swallowed all I could and squeezed my eyes shut in utter disgust as his load of cum slide down my throat and into my belly. After a few minutes I felt his cock growing soft and placid. He let me sit up and I immediately jump up and out of the car. He put his cock away and ordered me back into the car.

"Get back in here Bitch. I'm not done with you yet." He commanded. I knew he had me, I was his now. Only a true Master could have pulled off what he just did to me. I just kept thinking of Beth, and how I longed to see his cock in her. I slowly walked back to the car door and sat down. After shutting the door, he started to drive away saying. "We have much to discuss now don't we Bitch?"

weaponx
weaponx
390 Followers