How It All Got Started Ch. 02

Story Info
Stacy's adventures continue in her office.
3.3k words
4.6
67.4k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bear68
bear68
3 Followers

Stacy Compton was buried in the details of the buyout contract. If she could just get Old Man Wilson to agree to the salient points, as well as a price reduction, her small business would become a major force overnight. The client lists alone would raise her company's value enough to not only wipe out her debts, but also insure her future and that of her daughter.

She nearly swallowed the pen cap she had been absentmindedly chewing when the intercom buzzed and her 19 year old daughters voice came through the speaker, "Ms. Compton, there is a gentleman here to see you. He doesn't have an appointment, but he says it's about a traffic accident?" Stacy had wondered if it was egotistical to have her daughter address her so formally, but figured it sounded more professional than "Mom". She was confused for only an instant then the details that night 3 weeks prior came flooding back. The crash, the angry man, the flashing camera, the embarrassment of being naked in her own backseat and the humiliating, yet somehow exciting obscene thing he had demanded. Even worse was after he left. The drive home with her skirt flapping open leaving her womanhood exposed to the world, her blouse baring covering her breasts and the flaming heat in her face as she entered her high security building with it's everpresent doorman who received not only a view of her very exposed cleavage, but also all her lower assets when an errant breeze caused her skirt to fly up around her waist. She clicked the intercom and responded in as normal a voice as possible, "It's okay Emily, show him in."

David watched the lovely young receptionist rise gracefully to escort him to "Ms. Compton's" office. He wondered if she would sound as respectful if she had seen her boss' lips wrapped around his member just a few weeks before. She stepped into the office and held the door for him then started to ask if they would like refreshments, but Stacy quickly replied, "No thank you Emily, that will be all. This "Gentleman" and I have some private business to discuss. Please see to it that we are not disturbed." Her voice dripped iciness. Dave stepped past the slightly shocked young woman and smiled at her. She returned the smile then turned to Stacy once more.

"If Mr. Wilson or his attorney should call...?" She left the question hanging, knowing her mother would not want company business spoken out loud in front of a stranger.

"Please arrange a face to face meeting as soon as possible for us to go over the details, Emily. Thank you." Then Stacy turned to Dave and tried to burn a hole through him with her eyes. As the door closed, she hissed, "Do you know I had to walk through a lobby full of people to get to my apartment? They all saw the state of my clothing! The wind blew up my skirt that YOU tore and I was completely exposed!" The slight exaggeration of the number of witnesses to her humiliation seemed warranted. "What the hell is your name anyways?" She was furious that he was here, especially since she still didn't have any cash that wasn't tied up in accounts. She was fortunate that she had stocked up on groceries and had her rent paid a month in advance. She hadn't even been able to pay her daughter's salary for the last week.

"My name is Dave. You don't need any more than that. What you did need was to be taken down off your high horse a little. Ha! I bet you even liked having your tight little ass and your sweet little pussy get all windblown and shown off to the public!" He chuckled at the thought of her being exposed to others.

"Keep you voice down! My daught--, my secretary does not need to know about this situation!" Stacy had tried to catch her self in time, but watched his face light up with a sinking feeling in her gut. "Forget about it Dave! This is between you and me! Nobody else! If you lay one hand on my duaghter, I will......"

"You'll what?" He grinned. "Have to tell her about how you sucked my cock to keep from getting arrested? That will be a good one! Or tell her about the pics of my cum on your pretty face? I have copies right here! Or will you tell her how I am here to collect for the damage to my truck?" At the sight of her expression his grin widened. "You haven't got it, have you?"

She looked at the carpet and slowly shook her head side to side just a tiny bit. Then she raised her eyes to look fearfully at him. "Copies? You made copies of those pictures? How many? Why did you bring them here?"

He chuckled again, "Of course I made copies! I thought you might want to see proof of your skills! Also I plan to keep a set for my personal, private collection. I thought, if you had the money you owe me, we could do some business. As it is, looks like we will just have to have another interest payment on your account."

Her eyes widened, "You want another blo... Here? Now?"

"Another blowjob? Naw... I want more this time. I didn't bring my camera gear though, so we'll have to make it worth my while." She looked down at the leather case he had carried with him. Sure enough, it was big enough only for file folders and the like. No room for a camera. She looked up at his smiling face and suddenly realized that she had been feeling a fluttery shaking in her gut for quite some minutes now. As her thoughts raced and imagined what depravities he might expect, she felt a warm glow somewhat lower than her stoumach. She stepped back from him until her hips hit the edge of the desk and stopped her retreat. He followed and stopped only inches from her.

"Take off your clothes." The command was simple and not unexpected, but still caused her to tremble.

Stacy hesitated, then asked, "What do you want from me this time?" Her voice was stronger than she felt, and somehow seemed throaty, almost seductive."

"I intend to fuck you silly in your pussy, ass and mouth and blow my load all over your face again." He seemed to be trying to shock her with his explicit description and he succeeded. She was no stranger to sex and had already experianced a facial from him, but anal sex? The very thought terrified her. Still, his words triggered a response in her. She was surprised to feel herself growing moist. She slowly reached to her blouse and opened the buttons. It slipped from her shoulders and hung from her waist where it was tucked into her skirt. She stretched her arms back and unhooked her bra and dropped it. Her fingers fumbled with the button and zipper on her skirt and it fell with her blouse to the floor. She unconciously straightened her body and thrust out her breasts, showing herself to him. Then she slid her lacy white panties down her hips and stood wearing only her black sensible heels. He smiled wider and opened his pants and dropped them, then reached for her slit. His fingers tickled her clit and dipped into her wet pussy. He looked at her in surprise. His eyebrows raised as he stroked her. Then he simply leaned her back onto the desk and pulled her legs apart. He pressed his stiff rod against her and let the tip slide up and down her leaking cunt. The sensitive peehole rubbed over her clit again and again causing her to suck in her breath. A small thrust forwards and he was an inch deep in her. She gasped and held still, waiting for him to push into her. He waited, drawing out the tension, torturing her. Then he slid forwards another inch. Inch by tantalizing inch he pressed into her molten center. The thick head of his cock stretching her and touching where no one had touched in so long.

Her breath came in quick gasps. She reached up and grabbed his hips, pulling on him, silently begging for more. Suddenly he drew back almost all the way, then slammed his entire length into her. She released a sharp cry of pleasure before she could help it. Then she bit her lip to silence herself. The last thing Stacy wanted was for Emily to come racing in and find her mother getting fucked on her desk. Dave's balls slapped against her butt cheeks over and over as he drove himself in and out of her gushing cunt. She gasped with each hard stroke and tried to remember that she was being forced to do this.

Then he helped her to recall that fact by pulling completely out and lowering his aim. He rubbed the head of his dripping cock over her virginal asshole. Her own juices had flowed down her butt crack to lubricate her wrinkled rosebud. She tried to clench it tight, but he simply pressed hard and the tip slid into her. She whimpered, then held her breath waiting for the violent thrust. Instead he pressed forwards slowly, sensing her uncertainty. Giving her only an inch at a time and slowly fucking in and out until he had the entire length of his rod impaled in her ass. He stopped and waited for a long moment to let her become accustomed to the feelings. He slowly slid his cock back and forth, fucking her rosebud whiles she gave little pants and gasps. The rhythmic clenching of her bunghole around the base of his cock was driving him to orgasm. For her own part, Stacy's cunt was throbbing and pulsating. Her clit extended and swollen with blood. Her juices running down her legs and butt cheeks and pooling under her on the desktop. Her fingers sought out her pussy and began rubbing furiously, pinching and pulling at her lips and clit.

Then he was pulling loose from her and dragging her face to his groin. The slight smell of his dripping member aimed at her face could not stop the massive orgasm she had just started. He stroked his cock several times then stiffened as shot after shot of cum exploded onto her face and hair. She was locked in her own orgasm and couldn't have complained if she had wanted to. He wiped his cock on her hair then pulled up his pants, smiling at the sight of her. She lay naked on her desk, cum dripping from her face, her asshole still slightly open and swollen, her pussy dripping with her own cum and a puddle of mixed fluids running onto the floor to soak into the carpeting. Dave picked up his case and walked to the door.

"I'll be back." His Arnold Schwartzenegger impression was pathetic. Stacty stared at him and suddenly realized he was leaving. She jumped off the desk, slipping on the wetness and landing on her butt on the wet carpet. She crawled to her clothes and dragged them with her behind her desk.

The door opened and Emily looked up from her desk to see Dave walking out. She could see her Mother's desk, but her mother wasn't in sight. She stood and headed that way when Dave spoke. "Emily is it? Do you have a color copier I could borrow for a moment or two? One that can copy photos? The quality doesn't need to be anything special, just so long as the faces are recognizable.

She smiled warmly, "Of course. we have one right down the hall. It can scan and prints photos with excellant quality." She led him down the hall to the supply and copy room, unaware that his eyes were locked on her exquisite body. She was well aware that she was attractive and had gotten used to being stared at by most men. Once the copier was in it's warmup process, she stepped back and watched as Dave pulled out half a dozen 8x10 prints al line them up on the table near the printer. As she glanced at the prints, Emily gasped seeing images of a woman performing fellatio on a man then having her face splashed with ejaculate. "OH MY GOD!" She exclaimed as she realized the woman's face was her very own mother. "Mom!" she whispered. She took a step back. "I don't understand..." He smiled at her.

"Your mother had a little accident a couple of weeks ago. She owes me quite a bit of money. She did this so that I would allow here time to try to get the cash up. She didn't so we just had some morre fun today. Once she has paid her debt to me, I will destroy these pictures and she can et on with her life.I just thought she ought to have a keepsake of them for her own." He looked at her in the same way most men did.

Emily stared at him and the photos. "We are waiting for a huge contract to come through. If this buyout works, this business will take off. Mom will be rich and be able to pay you anything you want."

"Well, maybe what I want isn't money anymore." He leered at her.

"You want to have sex with me?" she sighed, "What man doesn't?" As he nodded. She seemed to think about it for a minute or two then came to a decision. "Fine, but not in my pussy. I don't want to get pregnant so you'll have to be satisfied with my asshole."

His eyes went wide, but he grinned even wider. He silently reached for her slender waist and slid his hands up to cup her tits through her dress. He could feel her hardened nipples even through her thin dress and the lacy bra she wore under it. Then she was opening the zipper and dropping the dress and her underwear with quick movements. Within seconds she stood before him naked. Her C cup breasts were firm and bouncy with youth, and when his eyes traveled lower, he gazed longingly at the tiny "runway" patch of hair located an inch above her pointy clit with it's glistening dew covered lips. She was hot and horny! Emily wasted no time in pulling his pants to his knees and working them completely off him. Her mouth latched onto his pecker before he could even catch his breath. She sucked only for a moment or two then pulled back and looked up at him.

"Did you fuck my mother's ass?" She sounded curious but not upset or bothered.

"Yeah. Is that okay?"

"Hmmm. Fine by me. How do you want me for my turn?"

He considered then grabbed a chair and turned it onto it's back. "Lie down with your back against the seat portion and your head on the floor." The chair legs were pressed against the wall, keeping from moving around and when Emily got into position, her legs were curled back over her face so far she could almost touch her tongue to her own pussy. Her legs and pussy were spread wide and her asshole was wide open. She was obviously not an anal virgin. She grinned up at him as he straddled her hips and lowered his stiff dripping pecker to her wrinkled back door. A couple of rubs to spread his slick precum and the head of his dick slipped into her ass. It seemed as though he were fucking a vacuum when her ass muscles began pulling him deeper. Since he had just thouroghly fucked Stacy, he knew he could hold out for a while. Dave began a slow steady stroking into her hershey highway.

Stacy had quickly gotten dressed and tried to put her face back together, wiping the drying cum from her cheeks and trying to comb it from her hair, whining slightly when it caught and pulled. Then she slipped out to the restroom to wash her face and check her reflection. She hardly noticed Emily wasn't at her desk, but as she walked back she started looking for her daughter. After checking each of the rooms they had access to, she reached for the handle to the copy/supply room. He hand froze on the handle as she heard light flesh on flesh slapping sounds, quiet grunting and what could only be the sound of a man saying, "I think I am gonna cum!" she whipped the door open and stared inside.

"I think I am gonna cum!" Dave said. Emily hardly heard him as she was already shuddering in her own orgasm, her pussy juices running down her belly and tickling her under her boobs. Then the door opened and she looked up into her mother's shocked face. The sight that greeted Stacy was an odd one to say the least. Her daughter was lying on her back with her legs curled way up over her head and spread wide. Emily was bent almost into a circle and seemed to be a mix of shades of red. Her face was a deep red of exertion and panting, her breasts a lighter shade of red with a couple of purplish-red hickeys near her stiffly pointing nipples which were their own shade of reddish pink. Looking further, Emily's pussy lips were spread wide revealing the red-pink flesh inside and the bright red clit. As her eyes roamed over her duaghter's nude body, she realized why Emily was panting and grunting. Dave's stiff cock was embedded in Emily's tight bunghole. As he pulled it out, her tender rosebud was stretched obscenely upwards as though reluctant to lose the veined shaft. Then he was pulling completely out and gushing cum down onto her daughter's face, tits and hair.

"MOM!" Emily shouted, before she received a huge splash of sperm in her mouth. She quickly returned her attention to the business at hand, but was quick to look once more at her mother. Moments later she unleashed a mighty sneeze as a blob of slime went straight up her nose. She tumbled to the side and untangled herself from the chair. Dave in the meanwhile had stepped back and picked up his case and pants. He walked up to the still shock-frozen Stacy and reached with one hand to grab a portion of her skirt and wipe his cock clean, leaving slime and even a slight streak of brown on the cream colored fabric. Then he pulled a sheaf of photos from his bag and handed them to her.

"Here. These are all but the one's I kept for my private collection. I'll erase the files. Your daughter has paid the debt in full with her tight willing ass." He grinned. "You might want to take advantage of her skills. Might help your business dealings." Then he walked out.

As the door started to swing shut, the women heard the office phone start ringing. Emily immediatly ran to her desk, unmindful of her appearance, cum splattered and nude.

"Compton Associated. Mr. Wilson? Yes Sir! Ms. Compton has asked for the first available appointment. Our office would be fine Sir! This Friday at 10 am, yes Sir! Thank you Sir!" The phone landed softly on it's cradle and she reappeared in the doorway. "Mr. Wilson will be Firday morning at 10 with his attorney. Mom, I think we need to have a very serious discussion. Trust me. This company is BOTH of our lives and I think we might need a secret weapon to get the best deal possible from Wilson!"


Stacy slowly nodded, then carefully tried to speak. "Emily. You have cum in your hair."

"That's okay, Mom! So do you!" Their laughter released gthe tension and they settled in for a long talk.

To be continued...

bear68
bear68
3 Followers