How It All Really Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

When we were finished we took some more photographs of Sophie. Some of these were just her standing up with her legs apart and others of her sitting forward on a chair with her legs apart showing her bush and the lips of her cunt. We had overcome the problems of the elastic marks, the tan marks and the hair trim. Now the photographs looked great. She took a number of photographs of me in all sorts of poses and I couldn’t believe how well they turned out!

We completed the application forms, attached two of the best and most revealing photos of Sophie and one of myself, and posted off the letter. We had to wait almost two weeks before we received a phonecall from the club secretary. She told us they were impressed with our application forms and photos and we would now need to be inspected by their selection panel to make sure we were who we said we were! This was a surprise to us as we thought we would just be accepted into the swingers club.

The inspection panel consisted of two men and two women and they came to our home on a Saturday afternoon. When we were all seated in our lounge room the Secretary, who was one of the panel, told us we would need to be naked for our inspection. We would have to have sex with one another whilst the others were watching and then, if all was well, we would have to present ourselves to their club doctor who would carry out tests to make sure we were clean! Last of all, we would have to pay the membership fees and then, if all was well, we would be in the swingers club!

When I asked why we had to have sex in front of the panel, we were assured everyone had to do the same thing and it was to make sure we didn’t have any strange idiosyncrasies! We had no difficulty in stripping off completely in front of the panel although I felt a little uncomfortable with their eyes watching me. I also wasn’t too happy with them looking at Sophie! When we were naked we were asked to stand in the center of the room and the panel members rose up and walked around us inspecting us very carefully. One of the men reached forward and touched Sophie’s cunt lips and gently moved her legs further apart. The other man felt her breasts and nipples whilst the women came over to me and felt my cock and balls and gently stroked me into an erection. When they seemed satisfied they asked us to have sex, preferably in the bedroom. We walked hand in hand to the bed and then made passionate love to each other. When we had both cum they asked us to clean ourselves up and return to the lounge room.

When we walked back naked into the room the Secretary told us they were happy with what they had seen and, subject to the medical examinations, we were to be accepted into the swingers club. Well, we had made progress towards Sophie’s goal.

The medical examinations were very thorough and conducted quite properly at the doctor’s office. We had to wait another full two weeks before the Secretary contacted us and told us we had been accepted fully into the swingers club. Now to pay the hefty membership fees. I remarked to Sophie we were paying a very high price in both money and personal sacrifices for her to be just fucked once! She responded by saying we might even enjoy the membership and want to continue with the activity! This shocked me as I had been sure we only wanted Sophie to be fucked once and then we would discontinue our membership. I would have to wait for the outcome.

In due course we were introduced to the other members of the swingers club! We were guests at an initiation meeting and managed to meet many very pleasant people. We were not obliged to undress or to take part in any sexual activity unless we wanted to – we were just being introduced to the members. Sophie stayed by my side all evening and every now and again would point out some man she thought might be acceptable. Many of the members present were naked and simply walked around talking and drinking with the others. I saw quite a lot of naked women who really caught my eye – I had a few changed thoughts about the swingers club. As we moved around the very large house which was the venue for the swingers club, we moved into bedrooms where couples were fucking with gay abandon. There was no way of knowing whether they were husband and wife or just a friend for the occasion. After a while a pleasant lady came over to us and asked us if there was anything we wanted to know about the club. We had a million questions but just asked a few. How did one go about choosing another person to have sex with? Are there any rules which say who can have sex and who can’t? Can a man or woman object to the other partner having sex with anyone? Is sex with another person always done with others watching? Can sex be undertaken in private with no one watching? Is it necessary to wear condoms? All these questions were answered patiently by the lady (we found out later it was her home we were in and her husband was in another room fucking a young wife of another friend. Choosing partners was simple, just walk up to anyone who attracts you and say, “Are you busy.” The answer will always tell you what to do next. Sex can be private but it was preferred that it be available for others to see as that was one of the objects of the club. Anyone can have sex with anyone else although there were not to be any homosexual activities at all. Condoms were not necessary as the medical examinations had seen to the health of the members. She suggested we wander around the house and become familiar with the facilities. We should also watch others having sex because that would prepare us better to do the same. She also added that whilst it was possible for a partner to object to another having sex with their partner the whole idea of the club was to promote healthy sex between couples and it was unlikely anyone would object. Jealousy was not permitted and there would be severe reprimands for anyone displaying jealousy.

Whilst we were watching a very attractive couple making love on a bed in a room where there were probably 6 or more people watching them, an attractive man came up to Sophie and explained he was the husband of the women being fucked and was Sophie busy? Sophie was very taken aback and stuttered when she told the man this was her first night at the club and she preferred to just watch at this stage. The man politely thanked her and moved off. I asked Sophie how she felt and she said she was dripping wet and was completely turned on! I asked her why she hadn’t fucked this man when he asked her – wasn’t he attractive to her? She said she would love to fuck him right now but wondered if there would be a more suitable man later on!

The man who had asked her was completely naked when he was talking to her and she had ample time to look at his cock and assess his capabilities. Sophie asked me if I would be happy if she fucked that man now? I said it was up to her but I could see no reason why he wouldn’t be suitable. With that, she moved off to where the man had gone on the other side of the room and began talking to him. After a couple of minutes of conversation she brought him back to me and introduced him to me. She told me his name was Frank and he would love to fuck her, and with me watching! The die was cast. Sophie was going to be fucked by another man and I would be watching them do it! I didn’t really know how I felt about it but I was quite turned on and had a huge erection.

With that, Frank took Sophie’s hand and lead her out of the room towards another room which he said was likely to be empty. The only furniture in the room was a double bed and a couple of chairs and a neat dressing table. Frank carefully began undressing Sophie while I sat down on one of the chairs. It was a dreadful experience watching another man, a naked man at that, undressing my wife! I could hardly watch but then I was very aroused watching them. Sophie wasn’t wearing very much in the way of clothes. She told me later she had wondered at the possibility of getting fucked on the first night and hadn’t worn much. She was wearing a pretty patterned blouse and, when Frank unbuttoned that and pulled it down over her shoulders, I could see she wasn’t wearing her bra. Her beautiful breasts were exposed to Frank’s gaze. He began caressing her breasts and nipples and after he had stopped kissing her mouth, her moved his lips to her nipples and began sucking them. While he was sucking her nipples he moved his hands down to her hips and quickly found the catch and zipper on her short skirt. He quickly unhooked the catch and undid the zipper and her skirt fell around her ankles. My next shock was to see Sophie was wearing a new pair of see-through panties - I had never seen these before – she had bought them especially for the occasion. They had ties on either side at the top and were fastened with simple bows! Frank continued to suck on her nipples and moved his head from one nipple to the other. He felt around and eventually found the ties. He pulled each bow undone and her panties slipped down to join her dress at her feet. She stepped away from her dress and panties and kicked them out of the way. Frank then moved his hand between her legs and felt her cunt. He was stroking her and moving his fingers along the lips until they parted and his finger moved up into her cunt. Sophie was terribly aroused at this stage and was hanging on to Frank for dear life. He soon moved her towards the bed and she quickly laid down on the bed for him. He moved onto the bed as well and still sucked her nipples and stroked her cunt. By this time she had moved her hand onto his cock and was stroking this at a fast rate. She had her legs as far apart as possible and as he moved his mouth from her nipple to her mouth and kissed her deeply, she pulled Frank by his cock until it was poised over the entrance to her cunt! At this stage, Sophie stopped. She looked over at me and asked me if it was O.K. with me to continue. I already had my cock in my hand and I was stroking it like mad! I just nodded – what else could I do at this stage? Sophie then guided Frank’s cock into her cunt. She was being fucked by another man and there wasn’t anything I could do about it now!

There wasn’t any doubt in what they were doing. They were both fucking each other as hard as they could go. I was just sitting there watching my wife getting fucked and at the same time I was jerking myself off at a furious rate! Just then the door swung completely open – it hadn’t been closed before but just a little bit. In came a beautiful woman. She was naked and had a gorgeous figure. Breasts sticking out – very slim and very pointed with large nipples at the ends of them. She had a completely shaved pussy and she was watching very carefully as Sophie and Frank fucked on the bed. She moved over to be next to me and reached over and took my cock into her hand. She continued to stroke me but now at a very much slower rate than I was doing. She bent over and kissed me. I didn’t know who she was but at least she was pretty and she was someone I could hold onto while my wife was being fucked. She stopped kissing me and moved her very pointed breast over to my mouth and pushed the long hard nipple into my mouth. Instinctively I began sucking on her nipple. Her stroking of my cock increased in momentum and I loved the feeling she was giving me. I moved my hand around her back and held her to me so that her nipple didn’t leave my mouth. I then moved my free hand between her legs and felt her very smooth cunt. She was very turned on and extremely wet. When I pushed a finger up inside her she let out a low moan and said, “Fuck me, please!”

I didn’t want to fuck this woman even though I was attracted to he but she had my cock in her hand and was still stroking it. I also had her nipple still in my mouth, but I had turned my head and part of her body so that I could still watch Sophie being fucked by Frank. Every now and again, Frank would stop thrusting his cock into Sophie and they would just stay still, his cock still embedded deeply in her. I realized he was cooling down and not cumming yet so that he could prolong the fucking!

My lady friend whispered Frank was her husband and she loved him very much but it was a wonderful sight to see him fucking a beautiful woman. She asked me if he was fucking my wife. I nodded it was! She said no more, but moved back and took her nipple out of my mouth, she then spread her legs widely apart and sat down on my lap facing me. She then moved her body until my cock was just outside her cunt and then dropped herself down on my shaft. I was now in a position to fuck her! I didn’t want to do that, but she began the up and down movement and in no time at all, we were fucking. I looked around her body at my wife and Frank but they were still fucking furiously. They seemed to be having lots of breaks and I had heard Sophie crying out as she reach her orgasms, one after another. At last I heard her scream at Frank, “Please fuck me, Please cum inside me. Please!” At that time, I had to lean further around my woman and watch as he squeezed his bum cheeks together and came inside my wife! Well, that was that.

My woman was increasing the tempo of her ministrations and it was obvious she was about to cum too. She wasn’t the only one. I had the unmistakable feeling as my balls started to push my sperm up my cock and into her body. We came together. She kissed me deeply and quietly said, “Now I have been fucked 4 times this evening and I have enjoyed every one. I know my husband has enjoyed himself with your wife. Why don’t we join them on the bed?”

All I wanted to do was to collect Sophie and dress her and take her home! I didn’t want her to stay here a moment longer. But Sophie had other ideas. She held up her arms to me and my woman friend and asked up to join them on the bed. I moved over to Sophie but Frank moved in between us as continued to caress my wife. At this point, I was amazed to find Frank still had his cock in Sophie’s cunt. He had already cum but still maintained his erection and was still inside my wife. I learnt his wife, my partner, was called Sandra and she began stroking my body and asking me to fuck her again. I didn’t want to continue this but Sophie wouldn’t, or couldn’t leave Frank. He moved back over her body fully and continued to fuck her again. He had maintained his erection completely and they were at it again like rabbits! I couldn’t believe this – Sophie had broken our agreement. She was to be fucked once and we would leave the club completely. Now she was fucking Frank for the second time. I completely brushed Sandra off and told her I wouldn’t fuck her again. I only wanted to get my wife back. Sandra shrugged her shoulders and thanked me for the fuck! She said she had to go clean up otherwise the next man she wanted might not want her! So this is how the swinging clubs work!

With Sandra out of the way I was sitting on the same bed as my wife whilst she was being fucked by Frank. It took him quite a while but at last he came again in my wife. She was screaming loudly as they came and she was sobbing with relief. I was just about in tears.

Next thing, Sandra returned to the room with two naked men in tow. She was actually pulling the two men into the room by their cocks. Frank, by this time, had moved off the bed but Sophie was still lying there exhausted. Sandra moved onto the bed with one of the men whilst the other moved over and began stroking Sophie. I attempted to pull Sophie off the bed but she was reluctant to move and, in no time at all, she began stroking the man who as playing with her. This man quickly sensed he had Sophie and moved his body so that he was over my wife. Sophie was stroking his cock and so she pulled it down into her cunt. She was actually going to fuck another man! This man was no boy when it came to fucking women and he began his stroking of his cock in my wife’s cunt at a terribly fast rate. He made Sophie scream a couple of times before he shot his load into her body! Sophie held on to him so tightly that he had difficulty in getting away from her. The second man, who up till the time the first man had cum was fucking Sandra, pulled out of her and immediately mounted my wife. He had his cock in her cunt so quickly I don’t think Sophie had realized he was in her body until he started his frantic pumping. Within a couple of minutes he too had cum in my wife! Sandra, by this time, was feeling randy and wanted me to fuck her. I rose up off the bed and attempted to drag Sophie after me. She was too exhausted to get up. Sandra grinned at me and said, “Boy oh Boy, she sure got a couple of quick fucks in there. Why don’t you go to the kitchenette down the passage and get her a drink of water or something. Realizing I was still naked but then again so were most of the guests at the home, I wandered off in search of the glass of water. The house was much larger than I had thought and the kitchenette was quite a walk from the room. When I eventually found the kitchen and a glass and filled it with water, I made my way back to the bedroom. When I opened the door, the scene I saw was of another man on top of my wife, fucking her like mad. Sophie was screaming out and cumming at the same time. Once again my wife was being fucked by a strange man and he came too while I was watching! Before I could do anything to remove Sophie or even give her the glass of water, another man moved over from the side of the room and leapt onto my wife! She spread her legs wide apart in an almost automatic action. This new man was in her cunt almost straight away and was fucking her as fast as he could.

I must have looked the most stupid man on earth, standing there naked with a glass of water in my hand, watching another man fucking my wife! Sandra reappeared in the room with another 2 men in tow. It was obvious Sophie was the target of a gangbang and Sandra was doing all the organizing of it. As soon as the current man had cum in Sophie, the next man took his place. Sophie could be seen to be enjoying the whole session and seemed to gladly welcome each new man into her body. By the time Sandra had brought the 7th man into the bedroom and he had fucked my Sophie, it was time for the session to end. Not just because I wanted it to end but because Sandra seemed to have run out of men. At the same time, Sophie was an untidy mess. Cum from the various men was leaking steadily from her stretched cunt and was pooling on the bed sheets beneath her. I realized after that there was a plastic sheet under the top sheet and this was why the cum was not soaking through the bedding.

I helped Sophie up from the bed but a torrent of cum began running out of her and down her legs. She was a terrible mess and yet, somehow, I still loved her! I helped her walk along the passage until we came to a bathroom. I took her inside and told her to sit on the toilet and try to get rid of as much cum as possible. It was just dripping out of her into the bowl. After she had peed and wiped as much of the cum away as possible I pulled her into the shower and turned on the water. I washed her and soaped all of her body trying to cleanse away the abuse of her body. When I tried to wash her cunt, she cried out in pain – it was just too sore even for me to wash it properly. Sophie took the soap from me and tried to clean herself up. I dried her carefully and then returned to the bedroom where I tried to retrieve her clothes. The only part of her attire I could find was the blouse and this was badly soiled and torn. I had no idea where her panties or skirt had gone. Dressed in just her blouse and looking terrible I asked Sophie if she felt she could walk out of the house O.K. She told me she was doing alright and so we tried to take our leave. We were stopped by the Secretary who asked us if we had enjoyed our initiation ceremony? We began to realize the gangbang had not just been an impromptu affair but a carefully planned exercise. I guess that was the way they introduced all of the new women into the club. We thanked her and told her we had enjoyed ourselves immensely and would return again soon. With that we left the house.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers