How It All Started

Story Info
She's a woman who loves being used.
5k words
4.28
96.3k
16
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotcassie
Hotcassie
21 Followers

I have been an avid reader of Literotica for some time and while most of the stories are very good I have noticed that most are fictional. Nothing inspires sexual appetite like the imagination however I thought readers might like to hear about my story which is true. I have long wanted to tell it. I hope those who read it enjoy it as much as I did actually living it. There are some who regard me as a slut (mostly other women) however if a persons life is best measured by their happiness then a slut I am happy to be. If I had my time again the only thing I would change is not losing my inhibitions earlier.

I have been happily married to the same man for 25 years, however I have been; with my husband's permission, far from faithful in the strict sense of the word. At 44 years of age my pint sized body is a little rounder than I'd like but I'm proud of my good looks and if my husband is to be believed I'm still "the spunkiest blonde" on the street, however I think you have to add the words "for my age" to that claim.

I was a private school girl and being honest, a right little teasing bitch. I knew I had a good little body and wasn't averse to leading boys on but I never let them go too far. Letting a boy kiss me and feel my boobs was about as far as it went and if he was lucky I might agree to wank him off. I regarded the act of ejaculation as the most horrid thing and freaked out if any sperm got on me.

Masturbation was my thing as a teenager and I had a wide collection of objects I kept in my underwear draw for such purposes. Brush handles, little bottles and my favourite, a miniature plastic rolling pin out of a cooking set my mother had bought me as a little girl. At 16 I felt I had everything I needed. That was until I met Phillip.

Phillip was introduced to me as the friend of a friend and we must have fallen in love (lust) almost immediately. We were soon spending every spare and private moment we had in his flat masturbating each other. Phillip would let me know when he was getting close and we would rush to the bathroom and I would pull him off into the bathtub so I could get a good view of the sperm coming out. If I had not already climaxed at that stage I would bend over and he would plant his thumb inside me and rub my pussy around and around until I was satisfied. While Phillip sometimes enquired about us having intercourse, he could sense my reluctance and never persisted.

Unfortunately Phillip got a transfer in his career and moved a long way away. My spoilt nature boiled over and I got a new boyfriend out of spite. Steven was a friend of my family so I had known him for a long time and lavished him with affection to try and prove to myself I didn't need Phillip. It was only after going out with him that I realized how good Phillip was to be with.

After seeing a movie one night Steven produced a condom and led me down to the public toilets. He thought that I had been having sex with Phillip and told me he wanted to have his turn now. I had really got myself into a fix carrying on as I had and found myself unable to stop Steven's advances. Putting pride before common sense I let Steven bend me over and ram his erection into me. Only plenty of prior practice with my miniature rolling pin prevented me from screaming out. It was a horrid experience at the time. I was bent over in the stall of a dirty public toilet with the penis of a boy I didn't even like pushed up my fanny. Thankfully Steven came very quickly and I wasn't subjected to the humiliation of someone walking in on us.

I vowed to end it with Steven but, to my eternal regret I let him take me one more time to shut him up. By this time Phillip had returned and was working very close by. Phillip and I got back together and upon me finishing school we started to share a flat together. The experience with Steven haunted me and to make up for it I gave Phillip the time of his life. We had sex almost everyday and on Sundays when we both had the day off it wasn't unusual for us to spend all day in bed.

We resolved to get married after we established ourselves a bit further and two years later we set the date. We planned a small intimate affair, just us and our best friends. Phillip's long time friend Terry was to be best man, my friend Susan was to be bridesmaid.

One week before the wedding Susan, Terry, Phillip and I had a celebration which basically ended up being a pub crawl. We finished up sitting on the beach late at night. Phillip suggested we have a skinny dip to cool off and we all rushed down to the waters edge, stripped off and started splashing around like crazy people. After a short time Susan complained that she was feeling ill so she elected to take a breather and go back up close to where we'd parked the car and mind our clothes while Terry, Phillip and I continued our fun.

After a while we were all exhausted from running around and started to walk up the beach, me in the middle holding both Terry and Phillip by the hand. It never started out as a sexual thing and I'll never know if it was Terry being conscious of me or visa versa however it soon became obvious that Terry was quite aroused. I have to admit noticing his manhood from the beginning. While Phillip's penis had shriveled up to a little spout in the cold water, Terry's still hung down and now that we were holding hands it was positively huge sticking up and out like it was guiding us into the darkness.

I gave things away by getting a fit of the giggles. Phillip didn't seem to mind, he started making jokes about his friend's penis and it was obvious that Terry had a long standing reputation amongst his friends for his unnatural endowment. Terry played up to it; speaking to his penis like it was a person and making it bob up and down by flexing it. I was laughing but only to disguise my excitement. I was possessed by a desire to grip his penis around the base and squeeze it.

I had always considered Phillip to be a good size (which he is) but Terry appeared twice the size (almost ten inches as it turned out to Phillips six and a half).

I made a joke about Terry being "The Best Man" then Phillip made a joke about choosing Terry for exactly that reason. The sexual innuendo was flowing thick and fast and all the while I couldn't take my eyes off Terry's amazing erection. My nipples were tingling and down below I could feel myself becoming wet and slippery.

Phillip said he had to pee and would catch us up. Terry and I continued walking up the beach and holding his hand was becoming decidedly uncomfortable so to break the tension I challenged him to a race and took off up the beach. I must have gone about 30 metres when I stumbled for a second and Terry caught me up. As he crashed into me from the rear his hardness pressed against my bottom for a second. It was only a moment but I was sure I had felt him twitch. I turned and he held me. His penis was now resting against my belly and in that moment I kissed him. It was just spontaneous without any thought for the consequences. I could feel his tongue respond but I pulled myself away from him and started to sprint away from him again.

Terry called out to me to stop but I ran as fast as I could. I didn't know where I was going and the beach was getting darker and darker the further I ran. Again I stumbled but this time I waited for Terry, my bottom raised for him. I didn't think, it was pure lust. I knew I had turned him on and he wanted me and as much as I scared of being hurt I just had to have him in my body. Terry hunched over me and introduced his penis into my vagina almost immediately. I tried to suppress a gasp but the head of his erection was just too large. I squealed like a little girl as he pushed up inside me. The sensation of being so completely stuffed was unbelievable. Thankfully I was saved from discomfort by being so lubricated.

The vagina is an amazing instrument. Before long I had expanded to a more comfortable width and was panting as he pumped me. From the beginning I knew it was not going to take long for Terry to ejaculate. He was frantic, I could feel him twitching and he was complaining that I was too tight. All were sure fire signs he was preparing to ejaculate.

It was the first time I had experienced sex without a condom being on the penis. For a moment I had a flash of my belly fat with Terry's child. I felt a rush of guilt and anxiety about the same time as Terry's semen rushed into my vagina. I made the most embarrassing sound. As Terry's spurting penis pushed in and out of me, my vagina made a sound like a squelching fart – the consequences I am told when a very large object is pumping air into a confined space full of liquid.

Terry rode me until his penis was bending and unable to successfully penetrate me any longer. I knelt on the sand feeling light headed, my genitals pleasantly throbbing. I had come close to an incredible orgasm but lost the opportunity when the worry of Terry dumping in me took hold of my consciousness.

I told Terry I had to pee and wandered a few metres away and squat on the sand. Strangely he followed me and watched and strangely I enjoyed him watching. It was then that Terry said something quite unusual and prophetic. "I love your cunt, I've always wanted to fuck your cunt"

I had always disliked the "C Word" but the way Terry said it did not offend me. To the contrary I was quite relieved that he didn't love "me". I stood and took hold of his limp, sticky penis, feeling its marvelous weight and suddenly felt good about what I had done. Phillip may not have deliberately had a hand in things but I had a suspicion he certainly created the environment knowing how Terry felt about me. I was to be later proved correct.

I was 7 days from getting married to my fiancée of two years who was possibly only metres away and here I was holding his best friends penis. Terry was clearly lost for words which men usually are after sex so I gave him no doubt about my expectation. I reached down to his scrotum and gave his huge nuts a gentle massage as I coaxed the life back into his manhood with my other hand. I don't like sucking penis's but I know how quickly it fires men up so I dropped to my knees and suckled the mushroom shaped head until I could no longer comfortably get my lips around it.

I told Terry I wanted him to make me climax and assumed a doggy style position on the sand. I was careful because I didn't want one of us to flick up any sand onto our genitals before he entered me. That certainly would have been too uncomfortable to imagine.

I was much easier the second time around. I was a little tender but wet and well stretched. Terry pumped me more slowly, working me around on his dick. I said some sluttish things to him and he responded with some dirty talk of his own which only served to get me even hotter. I even used the "C" word.

My climax was simply incredible. Here I was naked before the world acting like a perfect slut with a horse sized penis up inside my belly. I grunted and moaned and churned myself on Terry's hardness and he rewarded my sluttish efforts with a trembling ejaculation that again made my vagina burp and bubble but I didn't care.

Phillip was asleep in the car with Susan when Terry and I got back. We both cleaned ourselves up before dressing and Terry drove us back to Phillips parents where Phillip, Susan and I were staying.

Phillip never said anything about the night before when we got up. He wanted to have sex with me but I put him off conscious that he might sense something if we had sex at that moment. My vagina still felt swollen and sore and I wanted to give it 24 hours before having sex again. When we did I coaxed him into not using a condom and allowing him ejaculate inside me just in case the pill failed to stop Terry's sperms from doing the deed.

I didn't see Terry until the end of the week when we had the last wedding rehearsal. I was more than a little nervous but it was like nothing happened until finally Terry had me alone for a moment while Terry filled the car with petrol and Susan went to get some snacks. "I want to fuck your cunt again" Terry said matter-of-factly. I was shocked by what he said but my heart began to beat very fast. He kept saying the most outrageous things until Susan finally returned. Susan asked if I was feeling hot because I looked flushed.

I couldn't wait to have sex that night with Phillip. I received a very disapproving look from his mother when I suggested we go to bed early. I was desperate for Phillip to bang all the desire out of me, to replace what Terry had put inside me. I made Phillip ride me until he was exhausted but the sight of Terry's penis still lingered in my head. I resolved that only time would fix things.

The wedding went as planned and I was truly happy. Terry toke me for a dance and thankfully made no dirty talk. Susan and Terry hooked up late that night as we were leaving and I had a twinge of envy. After the honeymoon I caught up with Susan and enquired how things had turned out with Terry. She was quiet about it and confided that Terry was not her type. She made a giggling reference to his manhood but would not elaborate other than to say she had found him "vulgar" and "uncomfortable"

The conversation with Susan was a turning point for me. I now realized I was different. What my best friend had found "vulgar" I had found incredibly exciting. I debated contacting Terry but resisted. The longer I went without seeing him the better off I would be. Phillip tried to set up a couple of dinner invitations for Terry to visit but each time I found an excuse to postpone.

One night Phillip simply turned up with Terry in toe.

They had caught up for a drink after work and Phillip had invited Terry around. I said I wasn't prepared but Phillip said he'd go out and pick up some Chinese take way because he had to fill up the car anyway because he was making a long trip the following day.

Phillip put on some music before leaving and I busied myself in the kitchen while Terry wandered around looking at our record collection. As soon as Phillip's car was out of the driveway Terry was behind me. I didn't hear him approach because of the music so the first I knew he was there was when his hands gripped my thighs.

I protested but Terry was persistent. By the time he had managed to slip my panties down, 6 months of pent up emotion had me wet and willing. He bundled me back onto the kitchen table until I was sitting on the edge with my knees at his side. He spoke about how much sperm he had for me and how much he wanted to put it inside me. He used the "C" word and I loved it.

I stared down as his oversized knob nudged aside the lips of my vulva and slowly disappeared into my hairy mound. He used his thumbs to spread me open around his girth before sinking deep into my hole. I must have sounded hysterical, squealing and catching my breath as he pressed into me. I remember saying something clichéd like "no you mustn't" as he pumped me, all the while hoping it would never end.

I will never know how long Phillip was standing there, maybe he never left. All I know is that I suddenly felt the warmth of one of his hands on my back taking my weight while the other felt down over my tummy and started fondling my sex, stroking and tugging at my labia one moment then pulling on Terry's erection the next.

With my free right hand I was just able to hold and wank my husband's stiffness. All I can say is that I melted into the most satisfying climax of my life. I will never forget the sound of Phillip's voice asking his friend to come in me. After my vagina had made its usual sound effects after Terry's ejaculation my husband replaced him but not inside me. Instead Phillip rubbed his penis up and down my slit until I had the pleasure of watching his pee-hole burp a creamy dollop of sperm right onto the hood of my clitoris.

After we had caught our breath we all laughed and Phillip told me the story.

Phillip had heard about Steven fucking me in the public toilet sometime afterwards as a result of Steven bragging about it to a mutual acquaintance. It had played on Phillips mind that I would do something so sluttish behind his back. It angered him as much as it aroused him and knowing that Terry was hung like a pony and the sort of guy to fuck anyone, he had set the night up on the beach not really knowing what the outcome would be. Terry had told Phillip afterwards but seeing my reaction was to want sex more from Phillip rather than less, Phillip had come to the realization that I loved him deeply but simply had a sexual side to my nature he had not appreciated before. Like many men Phillip also harboured a desire to see me with other men and being so close to Terry (they had mutual wanking sessions when they were young) Terry was the obvious choice. It came as the greatest relief and excitement for me to hear this.

After we cleaned up, Terry offered to go and get the Chinese while Phillip and I talked. It was a revelation for me to hear what Phillip was hoping and prepared for me to do. When Terry returned we ate then lit some candles. I chained into a skimpy camisole while Phillip got our Polaroid camera and started taking photographs of me wanking Terry's penis. Phillip said he wanted to take some pictures of Terry fucking me but he also wanted Terry to ensure he ejaculated just inside my vagina so he could get a good shot of all the sperm dribbling out of me. It thrilled me to be performing for Phillip like this. We still have that first photo (my first creampie!) and while its lost a bit of colour over the years Phillip still says that he only has to look at that huge slug-like drool coming out of my little gaping slit to get an instant erection.

That was 1981 and for the last 24 years my husband and I have enjoyed the most wonderful relationship. Phillip always insisted I could have sex with other men whenever I liked as long as I was careful and he eventually heard about it. I however prefer to have Phillip watching me and only occasionally have I allowed men to have sex with me when Phillip is away on business. I prefer regular partners to be safe.

Terry was my principal playmate from 1981 to 1984 when he left to travel overseas. In 1984 I let my first boss fuck me and that led to a succession of men, mostly employers and mostly dirty bastards – but all good fun that used me 1984 to 1990. In 1990 my husband joined a new company and the major shareholder became my regular visitor until he got re-married. Phillip and I then got connected with the owner of a strip club who provided me with service and very interesting times 1995 to 1998. In 1998 it became a group of young university students renting the house next door. Between 2000 and 2003 I had a dry spell however from that time we have reconnected with Terry and I have become the focus of attention for a group Phillip set up, mostly older single, retired men who use me for their sexual pleasure. It is a wonderful and mutually beneficial arrangement. I am available for their exclusive sexual need whenever they require it (Terry included) and in return everyone agrees to not have sex with anyone outside the group ensuring we don't have to bother with condoms nor be concerned about other sexual nasties. I think it's perfectly natural for a woman to have many partners. The vagina was designed to take multiple ejaculations and remain fully operational where as the penis was designed for mostly single shots (sorry guys).

The ultimate pleasure for me is when a man ejaculates inside me. Even if I have not climaxed yet I still feel pretty much fulfilled knowing I have caused the man to spend himself inside me. I love the idea of being "used". When I see a stiff penis all I want to do is have it in my vagina and milk it dry. It doesn't matter if the man ejaculates quickly and surprisingly if a man is not under pressure to "perform" I often find he goes the distance anyway. I have always told my men to come as quickly as they want. The major shareholder who played with me in the early 90's suffered from premature ejaculation. He could barely get his knob inside me before losing it. At first he felt bad about it but when he saw me getting off and actually pleading with him to spurt inside me he gained confidence. I'd bend over the kitchen table and remain there for ages letting him satisfy himself over and over again without any pressure. As the days passed and he indulged himself he lost whatever had been giving him a hair trigger and he was able to ride me for a good 15 minutes before spurting.

Hotcassie
Hotcassie
21 Followers
12