How it All Started Ch. 02

Story Info
The taking of the neighbor girl
796 words
4.12
60.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 10/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 -- the taking of the neighbor girl

This is the second part of the story, Tessa is such a lovely girl and we really enjoyed our time together. It started out non-consensual but ended in a consensual relationship. I hope that you are enjoying it. Thanks for the feedback from the first part and hope that you will give me more feed back and I will continue the story.

*

I never thought that I could cum that much. I just looked down at Tessa's sweet face, with a look of contentment on it. My cock was still in her tight pussy, acting like a cork holding in both of our juices. But as my cock started to go soft slowly, you could feel the juices slowly seep from her hole.

All of a sudden, Tessa woke from her blissful mood. Crying and shouting, "I can't believe you came in me. I don't want to get pregnant; you need to do something now. "as her hips tried to buck me out of her.

I knew nothing would happen, since I got sniped years ago. But I went into action, telling not to worry as I pulled my limp cock from her pussy. I turned around so that I was facing her pussy and my cock dangling by her head.

I tongued her clit as my fingers scooped out our mixed cum juices. She started again, what are you doing get it out, faster. I stopped and guided my semi-hard cock into her mouth telling her to suck it clean and I will clean her out.

I was getting hard again, thank God for the little blue pill as I was hard in no time. I was still scooping out the cum from her pussy and letting it drip down the crack of her ass. I took out some more and smeared it on her little rosebud. A muffled sound came form her cock full mouth. I ignored her objections as I stuck my finger in her ass. I got my finger half way in before she clamped down on it with her sphincter muscle. I just kept pushing it in and stuck another one in as I just lapped at her clit. Soon she was just thrusting her pussy at me. She started to work my cock making my balls ache to cum, but I had different plans.

I pulled my cock from her mouth and licked her into an orgasm with two fingers up her tight ass. I got up off the bed and unhooked her legs and then I got back on the bed between her legs. Grabbing each leg in my hands, I lifted them up and spreading them to allow me access to that sweet ass. I position my cock on her ass hole. She told me not to do it as she never did that before, that just made me want it even more. I slowly pushed my cock into her ass. I couldn't believe how tight she was. I slowly pumped in and out of her ass. I felt my balls tighten and I was beyond control as I just pushed all of me in her tight hole. I just emptied my balls into her ass as she squirmed trying to get it out.

I was brought back to earth, by her legs kicking me. I got up and tied her legs up again. She cried and asked to let her go since I filled up both of her holes. I just laughed and said there is one more to go. She told me that she only sucked and never let anyone cum in her mouth, I told her that was about to change.

I went into the bathroom to clean up my cock, not wanting her to clean up her shit off of me. I came back and put my cock into her mouth and told her to make me cum.

She had me hard in no time. What a good little cock sucker she was. She had me cumming down her throat and she swallowed most of it letting some drip out the corners of her mouth. I withdrew my cock and licked the cum from her cheek and gave her a deep kiss, giving her the cum back.

I laid down next to her, circling her nipples with my fingers. I told her I was sorry to take her this way but I just had to have her. She said it was ok and that she enjoyed herself.

Needless to say, we are now a couple but she keeps bringing up that paybacks are a bitch. I am just wandering what she has up her sleeve, I can hardly wait.

To be continued...