How It Began

Story Info
A story of how I became a cuckold to my first wife.
1.3k words
3.32
34.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back, the seeds were planted early. In high school, I had been popular and always dated really good-looking girls. Marsha worked at a drug store in my neighborhood, she was awkward looking, but with a great personality. She was fun.

The first time she asked me to take her home, I had her top off in the car and we made out, it was so hot. By the fourth date, I had popped her cherry and we played and fucked at every possible opportunity for the next two years.

At first, I took a lot of teasing from my friends who did not thing she was attractive in any way but I loved that she liked to take risks sexually. I liked the thrill of having sex in places where we might be caught and several times, we did. I also liked that I could be very dominate, calling her a slut while pounding her pussy and it just made her hotter. When we found out she was pregnant we got married immediately and the first three months it was heaven because we had our own place and we fucked two or three times a day.

About the fourth month, she told me that it was getting uncomfortable for her to have sex and suggested she could help me get off other ways whenever I wanted. I found this to be less exciting but she began whispering her fantasies about fucking other men while she massaged my prostrate and sucked me and it became addictive. I would encourage her to come up with fantasies that are more outrageous. I actually began to like this kind of sex. By about month eight she was becoming more uncomfortable and began asking me to please her orally as well. I was happy to do that for her. About this time she had accidentally brushed her nipple across my cock and when I sucked it I mistakenly thought it was milk and told her how good it tasted. This was the first time she had ever laughed at me in bed. That became a staple of our sex life after that, me licking precum from her nipples and I began to like the thought.

The last month of her pregnancy, she turned into a real bitch. She demanded oral from me and would straddle my face, her big belly covering me as she ground her pussy over my tongue. I found it exciting that she took charge and demanded service from me.

After the baby things changed, we had less time for sex. Our sex life became sex one or twice a week with alternate sessions of her having me jack off for her and me eating her pussy. Gone was the gangly girl I had first dated, she had turned into a beautiful woman now with a big personality. She was the focus of attention of men everywhere we went. She took a job and just as she started, I was transferred to working midnights so we saw each other less and less.

My week ended on Friday morning and I began going out to topless bars with some of my coworkers. We would drink and party until I had to get home, shower and get into bed before she got off work. I would get right back up when she got home but would be exhausted. When she suggested Fridays nights would be a great night for girls night out I was happy to be able to stay home with the baby and sleep.

This went on for a while until one night as she was getting dressed I noticed she put her panties on over her garter belt. I took this to mean she would be able to easily slip them off for another man so I began fucking her before I would let her go. I thought that she would not want to fuck again so every Friday while she dressed I would fuck her. She clearly did not like it but she would only resist a little and I liked that, forcing her to put out.

I enjoyed watching her dress and get ready for these Friday nights. Watching her pull on her hose, pull up her panties, pick out her miniskirts and heels. As a closet crossdresser, it was so hot. Then one Friday she didn't just resist me fucking her before she left, she made me promise to eat her when she came home, no matter how late it might be. I was so hot I immediately said yes, and when she stumbled in the door about 1:30 in the morning, she climbed into bed and squatted on my face. Her pussy was swollen and full of cum. When I protested she told me it was mine from earlier and that I had eaten cum off her tits so shut up and get her off. It did not taste the same but I told myself it was okay and this became a weekly ritual.

After about a year, I confronted her. I told her I thought she was fucking someone else. She denied it at first but then one night as I was eating her and cum was oozing out of her. She asked if I liked it. I nodded yes, as I was licking. Then she said, "You're right, it's not yours, it's never been yours."

She sat back on my chest as I let those words sink in. I looked up at her staring at me. Her skirt pulled up around her waist, her top unbuttoned and her tits were hanging there. There was a long silence and then she said, "what are you going to do about it?" I was speechless and then she reached back and felt my cock, which was harder than it, has ever been before or since and she just said, "I thought so!" Then she slid back up over my face and I began cleaning her freshly fucked pussy just as I always had.

I was hurt, I was angry, I was depressed and confused. We hardly spoke until I was getting ready for work on Sunday night. She walked into the bedroom wearing a sheer teddy and heels. She told me to take my pants off and lay down. As I began stroking, she inserted a finger up my ass and with her other hand produced the panties she had worn Friday night. She was talking softly as she rubbed the panties over my face and then put two fingers in my mouth covered by her cum stained panties. As her fingers explored my mouth, she told me to suck. My cock erupted seconds later shooting cum in my face. She giggled, got up and left the room. I got dressed and went to work.

Our relationship had evolved from one where everyone teased me about dating this girl, to being so proud to being with the hottest woman in any room. Now they were no doubt laughing at me as people realized she was fucking other men and I was a cuckold.

It finally ended on New Year's day. The night before she had left the house wearing a see through top and no bra. Along with her mini and heels, she looked like a whore. When she came home the next morning, she was drunk. As she crawled over me I licked and sucked her pussy. Then she readjusted and told me to lick her ass. Sure enough, I could taste his cum. I laid there licking her and silently crying, Afterwards she rolled off of me and fell asleep. I got up, got dressed, picked up a bag I had packed earlier and walked out the door. I never went back and a couple of years later she divorced me.

Looking back that was the most exciting time of my life. Now two wives later I am cuckolded again. This time by another hot woman who has taken female domination to a new level over the last dozen years. It is exciting but still doesn't match my earlier experience. Whenever I want to get off fast I still hear those words, "what are you going to do about it," and remember my cock betraying me as she says, "I thought so."