How It Is With Lindy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

Kyle

I had become insane for my little sister, Lindy. She was nearly all I thought about, and when I wasn't thinking about her, then I wanted to be thinking about her.

Two weeks had passed since that disastrous dinner with Jess at my parent's house, but I still hadn't broken up with her, and it was causing a lot of problems with my sister. I tried and tried to explain my reasons for not wanting to hurt Jess, but Lindy did not want to hear it. She just told me, over and over, I was making excuses. She accused me of putting up barriers to our "relationship". I told her that wasn't true, but a part of me knew it was a lie. That was exactly what I was doing. I was stalling for time, because I was scared shitless. I didn't know what to do, and I felt terrible.

When I was with Lindy I had no recriminations—no guilt. I felt good. In fact, I felt wonderful and better than I had ever felt; yet, when I left her, I would become plagued with guilt and doubt. It had lessened, but it was still there, and I couldn't let it go. Add to that, I felt terribly wrong for even thinking about letting a woman like Jess go for my sister. That equation didn't work out in my mind...except when I was with Lindy.

Of course, I couldn't stop myself from wanting my sister, and Lindy was so eager there was no stopping her. I didn't even want to stop her. She was like the perfect complement for me sexually and mentally. I had begun to think I made her in some way. All her sexual appetites stemmed from me. All of it! Every nasty and depraved thing she wanted to do was because she'd seen me do it. I knew I should feel guilty about that, but instead I was elated. Lindy was...perfect,and I couldn't help myself.

Lindy and I still hadn't had sex, though we'd doneeverythingelse. I had been making frequent trips to my parent's house to see her, but I wouldn't allow myself to completely cross the line by fucking her. I wouldn't even fuck her in the ass, though she cried for it all the time. I knew if my dick got anywhere near her pussy, it would be over. Frankly, I was impressed I had been able to resist as long as I had, but Lindy only told me I was struggling with a "guilt monster". She made my guilt seem like some sort of physical being. She used terms like head lock, cross armbar, and scissor holds to describe how my guilt was taking me down. I wondered where in the hell she learned these wrestling terms from, but Lindy had secrets, and there were some things I didn't want to know.

But...that was another thing that worried me, and today I was frantic with panic. I had been texting and calling Lindy all day, but she wouldn't return any of my calls or texts. I knew why too. She came over to my house last night, after giving my parents some lame ass excuse to see me, and Jess was there. My sister took one look at her and left. I hadn't spoken to her since, but I couldn't get it out of my head that Lindy was off fucking some guy, or sucking his cock...or...maybe letting him piss all over her just to get back at me. I had to find her, but I was at my house with my girlfriend, Jess, because I hadn't broken up with her.

Shit!

Lindy said I couldn't be with both of them, and she was right. I couldn't, but I had been hoping to take the coward's way out. I was hoping Jess would break up with me. I was going out of my way to be a bad boyfriend, the type no woman wanted, but Jess was a trooper. When I tried to be distant, she would show up with a home-cooked meal. When I tried not to have sex, Jess made it...very difficult to say no. I think she knew I was seeing someone else, so when she seduced me she pulled out all the stops. A dead man couldn't have said no.

I didn't tell Lindy, of course, but I think after she found Jess in my house, she knew...and I had to find her. I couldn't let her fuck someone else. I didn't even want her around any other guys. The thought of it was driving me crazy, and I was looking at Jess wanting to throw her out the window, so I could go and find my sister. I didn't want to have this conversation, but Jess had to go.

"We have to talk," I said.

Jess sighed over her dinner plate. I think she knew what was coming. It was the reason she brought me another home cooked meal. "About what?"

"Jess," I started, trying to find the words. I didn't like breaking up with girls. It was...not fun, and I always felt bad. I especially felt bad, because Jess was a really nice person. "I really like you. I do...but I don't think this is going to work anymore."

"Why? I mean, I like you, and you like me. We get along well. I-I don't understand."

I had heard this line used many times, but I always thought it stupid and ignorant to say; yet, I knew now why everyone said it. "It's not you...it's me."

"Oh gawd. I've been reduced to that." Jess shook her head. "Is there someone else?"

I didn't want to lie. I didn't really like lying, so I opted for the truth. "Yes, there is."

"Do I know her?"

"You've...met."

"So I know her?"

Why did women always want to pry? "You don't really know her like that. She doesn't consider you a friend, and I don't think you would consider her one either."

"What's her name?"

I took a deep breath. I was beyond impatient to find my sister, but I didn't want to be mean to Jess. She didn't deserve it. "Her name is not important. She is who she is. The point is...I want to be with her...and I'm sorry, because I can't be with you and her. I wouldn't do that to you, and I won't do it to her."

"Do you love her?"

Of course I loved Lindy. She was my sister. I would always love her. "Yes, I do."

"I don't un-understand..." Then the tears came.

At that point, I was torn between still wanting to be nice, and really wanting to tell Jess to fuck off. I got her a glass of water, and sat with her for a bit longer; yet, I insisted on giving her some space and time to figure things out, then I left...even though it was my house. I had to find my sister. I couldn't go another minute without taking some sort of action. Unfortunately, I was not Inspector Gadget, so I didn't find Lindy. I did go to my parent's house to wait outside though. I felt like a stalker. Then I realized I was stalking, and I laid my head on my steering wheel wondering what had become of me. Just then I saw a pair of lights in the distance at the end of the street, and I perked up, my anticipation building.

As the lights got closer, I recognized Lindy's small white Jetta pulling into our parent's driveway. She got out and made her way around the side of the house. I could tell by the way she was walking she was sneaking in, so I quickly got out of my car to follow her. I was across the street. She didn't see me, and I was walking up the side pathway before she even got the backdoor open, then I cornered her right away.

"Where in the fuck have you been?"

Lindy dropped her keys, grabbing her chest. "Jesus Christ, Kyle! You scared the shit out of me!"

I was enraged with jealousy. I only needed to know one thing. "Were you with some guy? Were you out fucking someone?"

"Why should I—"

Before she had time to finish, I grabbed her by the throat and turned her roughly until she was facing the door. I had never in my life put my hands on a woman, but I couldn't control myself. In my mind, all I could see were images of Lindy with some other guy. I kept seeing cocks moving into her cunt, and cum shooting all over her beautiful face. I reached under her long flowing skirt, and ripped her panties down. I didn't really know what I was doing, or what my actions would prove. I couldn't think straight as I shoved three fingers roughly inside her.

I didn't take time to get her wet, and Lindy yelped in obvious pain. "Ah...Kyle! What the fuck!"

Her words didn't even register, and I continued to push boldly inside until suddenly her tight channel snapped down on my fingers. Then it was like all the rage inside me popped like a balloon, and I sagged against her. Vaguely, my mind started to realize where we were, and what I was doing right now outside of my parent's house to my little sister. I heard one of the neighbors dogs barking in the distance, and then there was a slight glare from a light next door.

Gasping a harsh breath, I dropped my hands from her body, and braced them on my temples. "Shit. I'm sorry, Lindy. I don't know what came over me" I muttered, but that was a lie. I knew what had come over me; it was Lindy! I needed to talk to her, but we couldn't do that here, and I stepped back to give her a bit of space. "Pick up your keys and open the door," I commanded, my voice still harsh from the remaining tension inside.

Lindy stared at me warily. She clearly was undecided about letting me in, but then the neighbor's side door opened, and their perimeter light came on. She quickly righted her skirt and pulled her panties up, scooping her keys at the same time. Then she unlocked the door and led me inside. I took a moment to look around, trying to determine if our parents were up. I didn't hear any noise, and the house was dark except for the few nightlights scattered around. Considering the hour, odds were they were asleep, and I started to relax more, but I still needed to know where Lindy had been.

I glared down into her shadowed face, waiting for her to say something. She's not's stupid, and I knew she read me very well. Finally she said, "I was at Michelle's house. We were just watching movies. There weren't any guys there. Not that it would have mattered, since you have a girlfriend."

"Not anymore. I broke up with Jess tonight. It's over.

Even in the dark I could see the disbelief in her eyes. "Seriously? You're not just saying that?"

I moved closer to her, nodding my head. "It's true, and I'm going to work something out with mom and dad so we can go away this weekend. " I paused to kiss her, tipping her chin up so she could meet my lips. "Someplace special," I added, knowing those words had meaning.

Her eyes widened and she rose on her tippy toes to kiss me. "Good. I missed you. I wanted you to come and see me. I was hoping you would."

I didn't need any more incentive to caress her lips again. My tongue delved into her mouth, and I kissed her just the way I knew she liked it—hot and nasty. Then I planted my hands on her ass for leverage, so I could lift her up. My sweet sister wrapped her strong legs around me and our pelvises bumped. If we didn't have clothes on, I would have slid right inside her.

Gasping, Lindy pulled back and then smiled at me seductively. "I need to take a shower. I'm feeling kind of dirty."

I hissed with pleasure, my mind working overtime with images, and my legs moved automatically to carry her through the house and up the stairs to her bedroom. I was more brazen than usual, but after the tremendous emotional high of the last couple of hours, I was uncaring of any consequences. My parents could have opened their door, which was at the end of the hallway, and I probably still wouldn't have stopped carrying Lindy toward her bedroom. That's how fucking crazy my sister made me at times.

Lindy's door was open, and I kicked it shut with my feet, then I walked us into her adjoining bathroom. It was small, with only a shower stall, toilet and an old wooden vanity, but I knew the dimensions almost by heart. I had been here with my sister many, many times; usually at night when it was very late and our parents were fast asleep. This was where I did nasty and depraved shit to my baby sister.

I sat Lindy down on the toilet with the lid closed, and her hands were already tearing at my belt. She didn't even take the time to pull my pants off before my cock sprung free and she dove on it, licking me up and down until I was glistening from the wetness of her mouth. She stroked her tongue up and down my rock-hard dick, paying particular attention to the ridges of my mushroom head. I gave a guttural groan of pleasure from the feeling of her hot tongue flicking against my dripping eye, as my baby sister drew bead after bead of precum into her waiting lips.

Lindy slurped my dick over and over, and I knew she was just playing around. She would lick me like this all night if I let her. "Enough. Suck it," I commanded, and I grabbed hold of her hair to hold her steady for the fucking I was about to give her face. "Take it all," I grunted. "Take all my cock in your hot little mouth. Suck on your big brother's cock until I cum. I want you to swallow every drop."

My sister was a good little girl, who always did as I asked, and she quickly responded by sucking most of my long, thick length inside her hot, wet mouth without any further hesitation. I pushed in the rest with a quick thrust from my hips, and Lindy gagged until I felt her throat relax around the head of my cock. Then I easily fucked her little pie-hole like I wanted, burying my dick again and again.

Lindy's eyes were squeezed shut, and I could tell the pressure I was putting on her throat was causing some pain as she struggled to keep her mouth as wide as possible. Saliva poured from her, but my sister didn't stop sucking my cock. She grabbed my ass, and tried to pull me further inside the sweet heat between her lips.

"That's it...Lindy. Oh you beautiful girl. You love sucking your brother's cock don't you?" I didn't know if she answered or not, but I felt several deep rumbles along my turgid rod from the spasms of her throat. Lindy's eyes opened just then, and her pupils were so dilated, only a thin ring of hazel could be seen. She looked high as hell from my dick, and I fucked her face harder and more roughly, knowing she loved it like that. "I'm going to cum in your mouth right now, baby. Open...wide," I directed.

The last word came out sounding more like a growl from a wild animal, and I thought to myself my sister had turned me into one. She made me fucking crazy, and I couldn't get enough of her. I didn't think I would ever be able to get enough of her.

Lost in a wave of sensation, my cum finally blew from my cock, and I tried not to shout too loudly, but it felt so fucking good I wasn't sure I could help it.

Lindy released me from her mouth, spit pouring from her, but I knew she was going to keep working my dick until all my cum was gone, and I bowed over her slender frame, letting her lick me until it felt like my cock might go numb. When the sensitivity became too much, I pulled back, breathing hard, and looked down at Lindy. She looked so nasty with her face and shirt wet with her saliva and my cum. I fucked her mouth for a long time. It had to have hurt her. I imagined her jaw was feeling some pain, but my sweet baby sister just smiled at me, her eyes glassy as she started taking off her clothes.

"I still need a shower," she said, licking her lips.

God...she was so fucking nasty...and Ilovedit. "Do you? Well you should get in the shower then."

Completely nude, Lindy took the two steps needed, so she was inside the tiny stall. "I want a good shower, so I can get nice and clean," she purred.

I moved forward, my cock somewhat flaccid, but I couldn't let it get too hard. "You should sit down then and open your legs. I know my little sister's cunt is all wet with her sweet juice. Maybe big brother can help you clean it."

Lindy licked her lips and sat down in the shower with her knees bent and her legs spread wide. The sight was pornographic, and I had to close my eyes, because my cock was starting to swell, but I knew there would be plenty of time to cum on her...later.

When I felt my cock was soft enough, I opened my eyes again and looked at my sweet little sister's hot body. Her beautiful breasts had the most gorgeous pair of nipples I had ever seen, and I knew I would have to hurry up, or I wouldn't be able to do what we both wanted.

"Your big brother's going to clean your pussy, little sister. I want you to watch," I said, mentally and physically preparing myself for what was coming next.

Lindy nodded and started panting. She knows what's coming next. I could see the anticipation shining in her bright hazel eyes.

Stepping a little closer, I relaxed my cock muscles enough so a long stream of urine flowed out onto her flat stomach. I moved closer, then aimed directly for her cunt; so the piss flowed over her pussy lips.

Lindy panted harder, bouncing around, her legs shaking. "Ooh...it's so warm. So warm."

Depravity...my sister and I both have it in spades. She loved for me to piss on her, and I loved to do it. I'm not sure why we both loved it, but I know it filled me with a sense of sexual domination. I could do any fucking thing I wanted to Lindy. Anything! And she would love it too. The thought made me hard, and my stream of urine started to lessen. It was almost painful to want to piss and be hard at the same time.

"More. More. Make me cum," Lindy moaned, leaning her head back.

This was a signal to me for what she wanted next, and I grabbed her head and urged my cock to soften; though, it was still partially erect when I stuck my rod inside her mouth. The wetness was just the clincher I needed, and my last stream of piss flowed right down her throat.

"Swallow it. Swallow all of it. Show your big brother how much you love him," I moaned.

Lindy began to shake uncontrollably as she swallowed every last drop. She was cumming hard and twitching like a fiend from the taste of my piss. She had no problem swallowing either. It got her off, and she did it all the time. She loved it! Even now, she was licking her lips like she wanted more.God...she looked so fucking nasty covered in piss, sweat and cum. I was nasty enough to kiss her just as she was, but I couldn't wait to taste her cunt juice, and I didn't want it tainted with my piss.

The shower was so small, I only had to reach slightly to turn the handle. Water flowed from the faucet, and Lindy shouted because the water was cold. "Hey!" she yelled, then she scrambled up into my arms.

I laughed at her, wiping away the strands of hair that were plastered to her face. "Now you're clean," I joked.

Lindy narrowed her eyes, then pulled me into the shower with my clothes on. "Andnowyou're clean," she replied, smiling at my wide eyed expression. The cold water had made me shiver.

This is how it was with Lindy. She made me laugh. She made me cum hard. She made me absolutely crazy, and I didn't want it to stop. As I kissed her, looking into her dreamy expression, I realized I couldn't wait for this weekend.

12