How It Should Have Gone

Story Info
He takes the initiative and begins the relationship.
2.6k words
4.32
9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paced nervously outside the front of her door, the anxiety of the first one on one meeting eating him alive. He had met with her, worked with her, even had work her for him, but this was the first time he was meeting her outside of the office. They had talked for hours, chatting online until the wee hours of the morning, exchanging trivialities about themselves until they had finally arrived at the inescapable conclusion that there was more going on in the relationship than just a passing enjoyment of each other's company.

It was, of course, a relatively short jump from that realization to the understanding that the relationship they had shared professionally had already left its mark, creating a one-sided dominance in his favor. He had been the employer, the boss, the professor, she the employee, the volunteer, the student. It was a natural turn then that their "out of office" dalliances had lead them into the same sort of power dynamic, with her the willing submissive to his dominant personality.

He was quite early, honestly, and he knew that she would still be getting ready to leave. In fact, he was guessing that she was doing it all naked as she preferred doing things around the house wearing very little, partially due to the fact that it was warm and partially because she felt sexy when doing so. He wondered idly if she'd come to the door naked, but since they were close to other people in the building, he doubted it.

The plan was to go get a bite to eat and then head to graduation, wishing the few students that they cared about a great new life. It was going to be a long ceremony and he wasn't looking forward to sitting there, but what were you going to do? People expected to see him there and he wasn't one to disappoint people on their big day.

Finally, he took a deep breath, summoned up his courage, and texted her that he was there. Just to make add a bit of humorous flair, he snapped a quick picture of her welcome mat and sent it to her, letting her know he was standing right outside her door. There was a long pause, until finally the door opened to a puzzled face, "You're early." He agreed with her, mentally noting that she was wearing clothes, and slipped past her into the apartment.

Once inside, he noticed with some small satisfaction that she was also quite nervous, her hands fluttering slightly as she showed him into the living room. In point of fact, the knowledge that he put her on edge made him feel more at ease, naturally sliding more into his dominant side. It also helped that, as he looked around the apartment, he noticed the clutter which made him realize her need for guidance and direction.

She was in the bathroom, working on her hair, chatting nervously about something as he made his decision. She would be his and he would enjoy her submission. Having made up his mind, he stood quickly, walking into the bathroom. She was standing at the mirror and he entered behind her, her eyes widening as he stood confidently behind her. "I expected you to be getting your hair done while not dressed," was his comment, the sound of his voice seeming loud in the otherwise still room. "I put something on to answer the door," was her response, indicating that his supposition of her being naked had been correct.

He paused, letting the silence hang for a second, as she looked at him nervously in the mirror. Finally, she broke it, her voice squeaking slightly, "Should I have not done that?" He didn't answer, just continued to stare at her, letting her make her own assumptions. "Should I change that?" She still sounded so nervous, it was a turn on for him, he clearly had her under his spell and was already thinking about all the ways to use it to his advantage. He reached out his hand, fingers outstretched in supplication, "Your clothes." Her face was a mix of emotions; nervousness, excitement, and arousal all played through her eyes as she made the decision that was going to shape the rest of her day, if not her life.

Without losing eye contact, she began stripping her clothes off. The tanktop came first, leaving her chest completely bare as she had not decided on a bra yet. Her shorts fell to the ground next, revealing a rather naughty looking red thong, which soon joined the pile of clothes on the floor. She bent to pick them up and all the flashes of skin were distracting him as she handed him her clothes. As she straightened again, he took a long, slow look up and down her body. He had been thinking about it for a while and now that it was bare for him, he was pleasantly surprised at how much better she looked than even his imagination had created.

He wondered how long he had been staring at her before looking back up into her eyes, "Get back to work on your hair." She turned slowly, showing off her shapely ass, and started picking at her hair again, still watching him out of the corner of her eye in the mirror. Even still, she yelped in surprise as his hand smacked her across her right butt cheek, "That was for not greeting me at the door naked." His reason was delivered in a low almost growl, only inches from her ear. Her response was merely a meek "Yes, sir" as her body shivered at the sudden and, hitherto unprecedented, intimate contact.

Tearing his gaze away from her body, he turned and left the bathroom, stalking through the rest of the apartment. He was taking in the area, seeing what he had to work with, ideas springing to mind of fun things to try and do. He, of course, didn't have much time today, but there was always tomorrow and he knew this was going to last for a long time. Satisfied with his search through her apartment, he returned to the bathroom, expecting that she would be done.

He actually encountered her at the door to the bathroom, her on the way out, showing surprise as he came around the corner. He noticed appreciatively the bounce of her breasts as she jerked backwards, still uncomfortable with her nudity in his proximity. She hesitated, unsure of what she was supposed to do or say, not mentally ready to be in the position she found herself in. When she woke up that morning, she was not expecting to have a man in her house, let alone one that was keeping her naked.

"Kneel. Remember the position you were told about." His command was terse, eliciting the proper response however, as she dropped to her knees immediately. The 'position' had been previously discussed at some length, a creation by him that she found appealing in its implied servitude. On her knees, her hands with open palms up resting on her knees, and her chin up, eyes staring forward, she looked divine. He knelt beside her, his hands nudging her knees farther apart, exposing her sex to his gaze. Her breathing was quite shallow, the nerves showing through again, but it gave her chest a very subtle jiggle which caught the eye of the observant.

He stood, taking small circles around her, taking in her beauty. In this position, all of her assets were on display and he appreciated the curves of her body. He wanted more, needed more of her, but he wanted to take it slow and enjoy it to the fullest extent that he could. "Go out to the couch and kneel in front of it," She made a move to stand and he put a hand on her shoulder, holding her down, "Crawl." He could feel her physical reaction to his command as she shivered slightly under his touch.

Stepping away, he watched her crawl to the couch, following along behind her. The movement put her ass on full display, the slight swaying of her curvy, toned butt was intoxicating, but there was also the movement of her breasts, complimenting the sway of her ass as she crawled forward. Each 'step' forward separated her thighs slightly, giving him peeks at her virginal pussy... the shaved mound his ultimate goal, though he figured it would take time to get there. She stopped in front of the couch, assuming the position again as she waited for his next command.

He slipped around her and sat on the couch, leaning back and looking at her. She was getting more comfortable with her nudity, though he hadn't really touched her yet. "How aroused at you, little one?" He asked, using the pet name that she enjoyed the most. Her response was timid, "Very, sir." He nodded and unbuckled his pants, sliding them off to leave his underwear on, the tent in them very obvious. "Lay over my lap, ass up." She complied, standing first before bending over his lap, her hands and feet still on the ground on either side of his lap. Her ass, one of parts of her body he found the most appealing, was displayed in front of him, ready to be used or abused as he saw fit.

Laying one hand on the small of her back, the fingers of his other hand starting teasing the curve of her ass. He applied some slight pressure to the inside of her thighs, forcing her legs farther apart, and displaying her womanly treasures even more to his hungry view. The smell of her arousal was evident as was the slight sheen of moisture between her thighs, she was loving this and her libido was rising even through her nervousness. He dragged his fingernails along the backs of her thighs, making small trails of red towards her ass. She was jerking slightly, partly due to the sensations but also partly ticklish as she giggled. Finally, he reached the underside of her butt, moving around the side, leaving her entire cheek untouched. Then, without any warning, he brought his hand back and spanked her hard.

She was caught so off-guard that she almost fell, the sudden strike to her ass wasn't particularly painful, though it did sting slightly, but the surprise overrode her balance for a second. His hand, still on her lower back, stabilized her until she regained her footing. She let out a small whimper, as his fingernails 'appeared' again, tracing along the underside of her ass around her inner thigh, making sure to avoid touching the extremely needy pussy.

He was having fun exploring her butt, especially with it being so nicely presented to him, and while he desperately wanted to play with her dripping cunt, he left it alone for later. He could tell how much she needed more, but he was enjoying her reactions and continued teasing her. Alternating between fingernails and squeezing, he played with her ass cheeks always inching closer and closer to the tight asshole with his fingers. As his fingers came in contact with her backdoor, her entire body tensed. He knew it was unexplored territory for her and he was gentle, but insistent, wanting to make sure that she knew that her body was his entirely.

He probed at her tight pink ring gently, just rubbing his fingers around it and massaging, coaxing her to relax and enjoy. As he felt her submit to his fingers, he kept gentle pressure at her back entrance, not trying to enter her but just making sure she knew that he could at any point. Her whimpers were getting louder, driven by the sensations that were entirely new to her.

With a final swat across her (very spankable) bottom, he pushed her slightly away from him, "Stand up and straddle my lap, facing me." She followed his orders, though her legs looked a bit unsteady as the arousal and nervousness was making balance an issue. She settled down with her knees on either side of his lap and he could immediately feel the heat emanating from her pussy, the need obvious in her flushed face.

He took a moment just to look at her, enjoying her femininity even in that very submissive moment. She knelt on his lap, hands at her sides, her eyes looking into his face, trying hard to be patient even though her entire body was screaming for more. Lacing his fingers behind his head, he leaned back and looked her in the eyes, meeting her desperation with calmness. "Sir? Please..." Her voice was so small sounding as she was hesitantly asking, begging, for his touch.

He shook his head slightly, looking her right in the eyes and said very softly, "Make yourself cum for me." Her eyes widened, not expecting his lack of involvement, especially in this position and she paused, the surprise stopping her momentarily from a reaction. "Touch yourself and make yourself cum right there on my lap." He reiterated the command, giving her more details, but all the while leaving his hands behind his head. Clearly enjoying the show, he was content to keep watching her perform for him.

Finally responding, she moved her right hand down to her pussy, sliding her fingers over her clit and down to her entrance. The wet sound of skin against skin contact told him how aroused she was and he grinned slightly, as he let his eyes follow her fingers. She began toying with herself, almost instantly crescendoing towards climax due to the moments they had already shared. Her chin tilted back as her fingers danced over her pussy, driving herself towards orgasm as her eyes closed.

She was nearing the climax when suddenly she felt his hands on her again, which startled her, causing her to lose her rhythm. He had both hands on her ass again, squeezing gently and pressing closer to him, "Keep going, I want you to cum for me." She kept her eyes open this time, staring down into his face and meeting his own hungry gaze, as her fingers sped up again.

As her body reached the plateau, he slipped his fingers deeper against her ass, creating contact again with her asshole and gently nudging one finger slightly into her this time. Her reaction was immediate and dramatic as her legs bucked and she let out a high pitched moan. After struggling to attempt to maintain eye contact for a rushed second, she threw her head back and convulsed, her orgasm intense.

He held her all the way through it, keeping her firmly against his lap and his hands still tight on her ass. He marveled at her strength, but also her eroticism, enjoying the intimacy given to him by her willingly by her actions. As she came down from her high, panting at the exertion, her eyes found his again. Looking up at her, "That was really beautiful... you're an amazing girl, if a bit wet." She glanced down and seemed slightly surprised at how wet he was, her arousal and orgasm had caused her to squirt slightly, leaving his underwear wet in very suggestive patterns across his very hard erection.

She blushed heavily, about to mutter an apology, before his fingers touched her lips, "Hush, little one, there's no need to say anything. It was beautiful and I enjoyed it greatly. How about we get up and go get a shower?" Her tired nod was all the acquiescence he needed as he helped her up from his lap, gripping her hips and holding her in place standing before him. Slowly, he placed a small kiss on her left hip, "I think I will figure out a way to mark you permanently as mine... and I like that spot for my mark."

He smiled at her, knowing that this was just the beginning of a fantastic and mutually beneficial relationship.