How It Went Down

Story Info
She succumbs with a blindfold.
1.5k words
4.03
48.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galangal
Galangal
11 Followers

In the throes of passion she finally admitted she wanted to be shared, she wanted to be released. I just had to push into her in one last thrust and she whispers, "just tie me up and let someone take me" at that moment she came, her clit extending outwards as she flooded her cunt with streams of cum, soaking the bed, my hand and her legs.

That was two weeks ago, tonight was Saturday. Our glasses clinked against each others, dewy moisture falling on the marble table top of our veranda table. The silence was momentous and roaring, she had been fore warned to expect her surprise and her selection of clothes her acquiescence to her surrender. Her eye liner was dark and pulled longer than normal, her lips marooned and dark and pouted. Her short hair pushed back, her ears adorned with simple pearls along with a string of pinkish pearls resting between her breasts. The pearls narrowed because the pressure of her cleavage pushed them closer together. Her loose necked ultra thin charcoal grey silk sweater hung loosely, but the flimsy nature of the silk fell over the swell of her breasts very comfortably. Underneath was her turquoise bra, lacy and sheer enough to allow her nipples to stick out, somehow whenever she wore this bra her nipples were proudly erect, ruby chocolate nubs that stuck out defiantly. The bra just enhanced her sexy look and drove me wild. Beneath her legs were covered with a thin linen pants, tonight her pussy was smooth, just a little landing strip to guide the untutored cock where it was supposed to rub before it entered into her cunt. She loves cock rubbing up and down her slit, making electric shocks emit from her clitoris.

We drank in silence, smoking a cigarette between deep sips of our respective alcohol, She was nervous, the way she looked away and glanced at the road, I pretended not to notice and complimented her on the bra and effect. I had been pestering her to wear this combo before, she resisted till now. She bent forward to pick up her drink and her sweater gaped open, her breasts encased in turquoise lace. I reached forward and grasped at tit, lewd and direct. I tugged at her turgid nipple as she grunted in a very sexual way. Her eyes levelled with me and her deep brown eyes looked into mine. She whispered, "Love you". I pulled her over as she bumped the table and the drinks sloshed. My cock was erect and pushing out of my jeans, she grasped it through the denim as I bit her neck.

she rushed to open my belt and pull out my cock from my brief, taking the head into her mouth. I was under her spell in seconds as her tongue slipped around my cock head. The music played in the back ground, 90's one hit wonders washed over me like a wave. I glanced at my watch, ten minutes was all I had. I lay back as she sucked, she doesn't like me watching her suck cock, it is a private moment for her. She nuzzled my balls and licked gently. My dick twitched and all my desire was focussed on her sucking the top. She rose and kissed me as she gripped my cock. My scent on her lips mixed with scotch and smoke, the Vaseline taste of lipstick right at the end as I chewed her lip. This is the stage of extreme arousal for her, she lets me suck her lip and her breasts swell and firm up, her cunt opens with heat and moisture, she becomes sex.

My throat is dry. I stand up and my cock is now near her forehead. She looks up at me as I pull her upwards into the house and into our candlelit bedroom. I lead her in and push her onto the sofa, she grabs at my dick to suck more. I pull her head closer and slip the silken blindfold onto her eyes, she becomes frenzied, sucking my cock, knowing the very edge of the line is about to be crossed. Her hands pull into my ass, feeling my anus and urging me deeper into her mouth. I tighten the blindfold and make her stand. I slip another scarf through her arms, tying them tight in a single knot, so they will become free when she wants them to explore. I make her stand still, saying I need to take a quick leak to reduce the pressure, I tell her to stand still as I pull her sweater up to her shoulders so her breasts are revealed in the candle light, the little hairs on her stomach are erect, goose bumps on her skin. I open the bathroom door and let my acquaintance into the room at the same time from the bedroom door.

I met this guy in London, nothing special to look at, trim, dark and educated. A bit of smirk to his entire character but a cock that was long and strong. I flushed the toilet without looking up, guilt, remorse and sheer excitement as I put my finger to my lips and motioned towards the door. My wife stood there quivering with desire, she heard the footsteps. I touched her breast as she jumped, then became instantly comfortable as she knew my hand and caress. I touched her neck and bit her ear. I pushed her onto the sofa pulling her pants down as she raised her hips, the candle light silvering the narrow strip of pubic hair. He gasped at her beauty and she heard it, she stiffened in fear as I parted her legs forcefully. She felt my tongue and opened even more, releasing to my demanding licks in the gully of legs, sniffing her scent.

Everything slipped into slow motion as she arched her back to allow fuller licks on her cunt, I drew apart her lip and lifted her clit upwards as her breasts trembled in small electric orgasms gripped her. The Londoner just watched mesmerised as she moaned, blind and yet seeing everything in her mind's eye. I looked to my side and upwards as he reached out and grabbed her breast, pulling the bra upwards, her nipple popped out dark and angry. He pulled on it hard, she gasped and let a small trickle of cum out of her cunt. Her lips suffused with blood, she bit her lower lip as I parted her cunt with two fingers, sliding them deep into her channel, feeling the upward curve to her cunt, wet warm and gripping of my fingers desperately, wanting so much more.

My friend pulled his cock out and put her hand on it, she held it firm, searching his length as I fingered her mercilessly, she bucked and came instantly. I removed my fingers, got up and removed myself, the barrier had been broken and I wanted to watch her ascent into desire and strange skin, scent and feel over took her.

She leaned forward, vision blocked, she bumped into his lower belly as her hand pushed his long cock into her mouth, encasing the head with her mouth and tongue. She pulled him into her mouth, realizing she won't be able to take it all. She sucked him like the slow sexy woman she is, exploring and nipping at every inch of his base, holding his hairy balls. He made her stand up, drawing off her sweater and pulling her bra askew. She turned her around as she willingly listened, bending her knees onto the sofa and parting her legs at the same time. My cock in my hand, I was dying inside. she turned to me, still blindfolded. She was looking for my permission, I stepped forward and put my cock close to her mouth, she took it in and grunted and moaned as his cock slipped slowly into her, she moved her ass, nesting like a chicken to cover her eggs. Drawing his cock into her cunt, filling her deep and with a twinge of pain as he fucked her slowly. Soon enough he was slapping her ass with his hips, her cunt being taken mercilessly, with each thrust she gasped, my cock long forgotten. I put my hand to her hanging breasts and caressed them, I slid upwards to her union and felt the warm squirts of cum, her smooth wet legs, her scent filling the room as she was getting fucked hard and long. I pushed hard on her clit as she bucked wildly. I didn't want him to come inside her, but insanity prevailed. He pushed his cum deep into her cunt as they both came wildly. She flopped after that as I covered her wet sticky cunt with my hand as it pulsed in orgasm, her sex heightened to unbelievable heights.

I pushed deep into her as she lay sideways, she moaned and cried at how dirty she felt, as we said I love you, our union complete, our love intact, stronger than before. A moment of love shared in her sticky cum filled cunt. I fucked her fast, with each stroke she came, her motion inching her blindfold upwards, her eyes adjusting to the room light as she saw the stranger who has just fucked her.

Galangal
Galangal
11 Followers