How It's Supposed To Be

Story Info
Guy rocks sexy neighbor's world.
5.2k words
3.95
19.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm lucky to live downstairs from Katie. She is a very sexy lady with a cute face featuring pretty green eyes and a sweet smile. She also has some surprisingly long legs for her 5'3" frame as well as some very nice curves. Katie is not so lucky because she lives upstairs from me with her asshole boyfriend, Dave. He's a generic white-trash douche who treats Katie badly and they fight constantly. It's sad to see such a nice girl having to deal with that. Since the walls are so thin, you hear a lot of what goes on in the other apartments and there is drama every day over there.

One day there was a huge fight between Katie and Dave on the front lawn of the house. I stayed inside and minded my own business but it was impossible to totally ignore all the noise outside. I'm not sure what they were fighting about but they were going at it fiercely. Eventually Dave grabbed some stuff from inside, jumped into the car, and took off.

That night I was coming back from work when I passed Katie who was sitting on the steps of the fire escape smoking a cigarette. "Hey dude," she said and smiled. "Why don't you come sit by me?" I took a seat next to her and noticed her makeup was smudged, probably from tears, and she also was wearing a tank top which totally put her tits on display as well as some short shorts that showed off her great legs. It was really hard not to notice.

"I noticed you had a rough day," I said, not thinking of anything better to say.

"Yeah," Katie said, taking a long drag on her cigg. "Dave is such an asshole. We've been together so long but things just are not working. The chemistry is all different now from what it used to be. 8 years together and the bad times easily outnumber the good ones."

"I'm sorry about that," I said.

"Not your fault," Katie said. "You probably think I'm such a loser".

"Not at all," I told her. "Actually I always thought you were really sweet." With that Katie leaned over and kissed me passionately on the lips. I was alarmed at first then happily surprised as I started kissing her back. Katie responded and pushed her tongue into my mouth. We kissed for a moment more until she broke the kiss and smiled at me very devilishly and giggled.

"Let's get inside before any of the other neighbors see us," Katie said. She took my hand and led me up the steps to her apartment. Once we were inside she pushed me up against the wall and kissed me again. I squeezed her fine ass as she rubbed up against me. Katie put her hands up my shirt and lifted it off over my head and started kissing my chest. She bit my nipple. I playfully slapped her and she giggled. She got on her knees and rubbed the bulge in my pants. She looked up at me with those irresistible green eyes and said "take off your pants, I wanna suck your cock". Then she bit her lip and smiled that devilish grin again. I pulled down my pants and my boner stood at full attention. Kate's eyes opened wide and gasped before she took my dick in her mouth and bobbed up and down on it a few times. She let it out of her mouth with a huge smacking sound. "Holy fuck you're huge," she said as she took a deep breath. "Ugh! You turn me on so much," she moaned.

Katie pulled off her tank top and dropped her shorts. The she laid back on the mattress in her fully naked glory. Damn she was sexy! Those tits of hers that always looked so good in clothes looked even better naked as she grabbed them and jiggled them in my direction. Katie said "are you going to fuck me or what?"

"Yeah!" I said. I teased my dick down her body until I got to her smooth pussy and slapped the tip of my dick on it before sliding it in. Katie moaned with pleasure and bit her lip as it went in. I started fucking her and she started moving her hips in rhythm. It felt so good. Katie started moaning under her breath "fuck me... gimme that cock... oooo". This turned me on even more and encouraged me to pound her really hard and deep. I could feel her pussy getting tighter and her breath getting shorter and so I slammed my dick deep in her and held it there as she came really hard on my cock with an intense moan. With a few more strokes I came deep in her still pumping pussy which caused her to scream out in delight even more. When she got her wits about her again, Katie giggled and kissed me passionately and pulled me close and I ran my fingers through her hair. Within a few minutes we were fast asleep in each other's arms and with my dick still inside her.

Later that night Katie got up to get a glass of water. When she got back she kissed me and started stroking my dick. I was rock hard in no time at all. Once I was ready Katie turned around and sat down on my face. I grabbed her thighs and started licking her pussy. She tasted so good! Katie started moaning softly so I knew I was doing a good job plus I also felt her getting wetter. I started sucking on her clit and sticking my tongue in her and enjoying her reactions. I felt Katie start kissing on my balls, then I felt her licking the tip of my dick and moving her tongue up and down it. This turned me on a lot and made me eat her out even more excitedly. Katie shook her sexy ass at me, causing her wet pussy to rub all over my face, before she took my dick in her mouth and sucked it really hard and fast before she let it go with a really loud enthusiastic MWAH sound. Then Katie pulled herself off me and sat up. She positioned herself and slid down on my dick. "Ooo! It's in there deep!" she squealed before she started riding. She got into a rhythm and started working her hips more and putting her back into it.

Then Katie licked her hand and started rubbing herself. She looked so sexy as her tits bounced and she whipped her hair as she fucked me. Then Katie said something under her breath like "let me get this" and turned around so her ass was facing me. She started riding me backwards and working her ass for me. With all the hair whipping, moaning, playing, and ass shaking she was doing it was clear that Katie was not only deep in ecstasy but also putting on a show for me a little bit. I grabbed her hips and started pounding her until she came really intensely with another loud moan and her body shaking. Then she hopped off me and got down on her knees. She grabbed those amazing tits in her hands and jiggled them at me. "Put it all over me," she said in a seductive voice and wiggled her tongue. I grabbed my dick and pumped it until I started spraying all over her sexy tits. Katie smiled with delight and rubbed it all over herself and then licked her hands clean. She made a show of it too, seductively sucking each finger.

"Wow, Katie!" I said. "You are something else!" She just giggled and kissed me. We cuddled up and fell back to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to Katie kissing me. "Yup. All that really happened," she said and smiled. "It's like a dream isn't it?"

"Yeah," I said, at a loss for words.

"You're so fucking hot," Katie said as she pulled me close and bit her lip. She reached down, grabbed my already hard dick, and put it inside her. We moved together slowly at first but then started picking up speed. Katie said "let me get on my side so I can do my clit." She laid on her side with one leg over my shoulder and I fucked her like that while she rubbed herself. Pretty soon she came again, not as intense as before but she still liked it. "Why don't you lay back?" she directed me. I laid on my back and she crawled over. Katie took my dick in her hand and started jerking it hard. She rubbed the tip of my dick all over her lips like she was putting on lipstick. Then she started kissing and flicking her tongue on it and then started sucking very hard. In no time it got to be too much and I came really hard in her mouth. She swallowed it all and then looked up at me, smiled, and stuck her tongue out at me. "That's how it's supposed to be," she said.

We had coffee and got dressed and I went to work. All day I couldn't stop thinking of Katie and all that had happened. How could Dave be so bad to her? Oh well, his loss. When I got home from work I didn't see a light on in Katie's apartment so I just went about my normal stuff. About an hour later there was a knock at the door. I opened it to find Katie wearing a tied up shirt that made her tits look fantastic as well as a plaid miniskirt and some heels which put her legs on display. She had her makeup done and her hair up in a sloppy bun and she looked very sexy. "Hey motherfucker," she said and smiled that devilish smile of hers again. She put her arms around me and kissed me really passionately as she gently kicked the door shut behind her. Katie led me over to my couch and said "why don't you have a seat".

I sat on the couch as Katie pulled a CD out of her shirt and walked over to my stereo, flirtatiously swinging her hips as she went. She started the music, turned to face me and started swaying to the rhythm. She ran her hands over her body seductively. She turned around and bent over for me giving me a view up her skirt which revealed she had nothing on underneath. Katie ran her hand up her leg and smacked her ass. Then she shook that fine ass at me, got up, and with one motion untied her shirt. The shirt fell away revealing Katie's amazing tits. She walked toward me and stuck those tits in my face. I tried to kiss them but she pulled away and shook her finger at me. "Not yet little boy," Katie said in a seductive voice as she rubbed the huge bulge in my pants. She stepped back, let her hair down and whipped it as she rubbed her body some more. Then Katie undid her skirt and stood naked in front of me. Then she laid on the floor and started playing with herself. "Come get me," she said in that seductive voice.

I tore off my clothes and got on top of Katie. I slid my dick in her, put her legs on my shoulders, and fucked her really hard and deep. She really enjoyed it but after a while the friction on the carpet started burning my knees and her back so I suggested we move to my bed. Katie held on to my dick on the way over. When we got to my bed I bent her over doggy style and fucked her like that. I held her by her hips and pounded her deep. Then I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it as I fucked her harder and Katie screamed in a mix of pleasure and pain. I could feel my balls smacking on her clit and her pussy getting tighter the more I fucked her. Katie's ass looked so good and I started spanking it. She threw back her head and moaned really loud as she came really intensely. With a few more thrusts I started cumming deep inside her. When we caught our breath, Katie flopped down next to me on the bed. "Holy shit," she said and smiled at me. "I haven't had this much fun in a long time."

"Me too," I said. "I would have never imagined this would ever happen."

"When I'm with you it's like the rest of the world disappears and nothing else matters. It's so magical," Katie said. Then she put her hand over her mouth and said "Oh I just realized how stupid that sounds. You probably think I'm such a dork."

"No you're not," I said as I pulled her hand away and kissed her. She kissed me back and reached down and gently held my dick.

"Do you think the neighbors suspect anything?" Katie asked after a long pause.

"I don't think so," I said. "It's only been a day or two and we're super secretive."

"Sorry, I'm just paranoid I guess," Katie said. "Dave made me feel like a prisoner but you make me feel happy and free. We could have a lot of fun together."

Just then Katie noticed my dick was starting to get hard again in her hand. "Oh look at that," she said and bit her lip. "I'm a little sore to go again but I can still take care of you." She moved down and started licking my dick up and down. Then she kissed the tip and said "it tastes like me!" Katie ran her mouth up and down my dick again making a humming noise. The vibrations that caused really made my dick tingle and it felt very nice. Then she took my whole dick in her mouth all the way down and made an exaggerated gagging noise. Katie looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back. She started sucking my dick really hard and fast and then let it go with that loud MWAH sound. She did that several times and it really turned me on. Then Katie stopped and said "looks like you have a choice mister, you can cum in my mouth or you can fuck my tight little asshole. What's it going to be?"

I told her and she did that lip biting and devilish smile that I had seen so much. Katie bent over and shook her sexy ass at me. I spit on her butthole and she rubbed some of her pussy juice on it. Then I added some of my pre-cum and slowly slid my dick in. Because it was so tight, I had to be very careful and gentle but also for that same reason I got to that point really quickly. I pulled it out carefully and jerked it all over Katie's fine ass. It looked so sexy. Katie reached back, swiped a finger in the cum and stuck the finger in her mouth. She sucked the finger dry and said "that tastes so good".

"Looks like we should get in the shower," I suggested. We went into the bathroom and I started the water. Katie and I got in and started soaping each other up. She looked so sexy all wet with the water running over her body and dripping off of her curves. I rubbed soap all over her tits, alternately sucking and soaping them while she moaned in pleasure. We were both too sore to fuck at the moment but we still kissed and rubbed up on each other really passionately. Then we stopped the water, toweled each other off, and went to bed. Her body felt so nice next to mine.

That morning I woke up and Katie was still asleep. She looked so sexy. I ran my hand down her smooth skin. She moaned a little in response. I gently rubbed between her legs and she moaned a little more. I gently moved her on her back and opened up her legs. I started licking Katie's pussy. She kept her eyes closed but started biting her lip and smiling. I licked and sucked on her pussy even more as she opened up even further and put her legs on my shoulders. When I stuck my tongue inside her Katie gasped and shoved my face down in her pussy. "Ooo, just like that," she moaned. I moved my tongue in and out and all around. Then I slid two fingers inside her and worked them as I sucked on her clit until she came for me. When Katie got back to her senses she looked down at me and smiled. "Mmm, yes. This is how it's supposed to be," she said. I noticed that was becoming a catch-phrase of hers. She kissed me very passionately. Then she pulled herself on top of me, positioned herself, and started riding me gently. That felt good but I had something else in mind. I grabbed Katie, put her on her back with her legs over my shoulders, and pounded her hard and deep. She cried out in a mix of pleasure and pain as I drilled her. "Oh fuck!" she screamed as she came again. Her body started shaking and with a few more strokes I filled her up. "Mmm, cummy cummy cummy," she moaned under her breath. Soon we cuddled up again. Katie whispered in my ear "I could just fuck you all day".

"That's good because I'm off today," I told her. She giggled and held me close and soon we went back to sleep. A little later I was woken up by Katie kissing me and smiling at me as I opened my eyes. "Since you have today off and I've spent so much time stuck in this house, we should go somewhere," Katie told me.

"That's a great idea," I said. "I guess we could go to the lake."

"That would be nice," she said. "I tell you what though, since we can't be doing anything that would cause the neighbors to be suspicious, let's not leave together. I'll go back to my place and change and stuff and we'll meet each other at the Gulf station in an hour."

"Very good plan," I told her.

About an hour later I pulled my truck into the parking lot of the Gulf station. I waited a few minutes hoping Katie would show up. Sure enough she came around the corner wearing some big sunglasses and a scarf around her head which was matched by a blue sundress that showed off her tits in a major way and also showed off her ass moving as she walked in wedge sandals that accented her legs. In other words, this smoking hot girl who was walking up to my truck looked very good.

She climbed into my truck and kissed me. We started driving away and she told me "I'm happy to be out of the house. I don't get to do that too much before." She turned on the radio and started to sing along to the music. It was obvious Katie was really enjoying herself and in a good mood. As we headed down the road that led to the lake, Katie suggested I park somewhere where other people couldn't see. I gladly agreed and found a spot away from the main parking area by some trees and bushes.

"Since you got here without crashing, let me reward you," Katie said as she unzipped my pants. She pulled my dick out and started stroking it. When it was fully hard she put her foot up on the dash, pulled her dress up, and hiked the bikini bottom underneath to one side. "I suck you, you finger me, and whoever makes the other cum first wins."

"Seems like something we both win no matter what," I said as I reached my hand over and went to work. Katie lowered her head and wrapped her lips around my dick. What happened next was almost like a crazy game of Twister where each person's efforts encouraged the other. Eventually Katie stopped sucking because she was so overwhelmed by the what I was doing to her and the game ended with her having a major orgasm on the two fingers I had deep in her while my thumb rubbed her butthole. I stuck my two fingers in her mouth and she sucked them clean. Katie leaned over and put my cock in her mouth. She started sucking harder and harder until I shot it in her mouth and she swallowed it all.

We got out of the truck and headed for the lake. We found a spot on the shore and put our stuff down. I dropped my pants because I was wearing my swim trunks underneath. Katie took off her sundress to reveal a very sexy black bikini underneath. The top made her tits look great as usual and the bottom was a thong which gripped her ass really nicely. We swam around in the lake for a while. I noticed people checking out Katie and it made me smile. When she was sure nobody was looking she even pulled the bikini top away for a moment and flashed me her wet tits. They looked so good.

A little later we decided to go back to the house. As Katie got up into the truck I smacked her ass and she shook it at me. When we got back Katie told me, "We each go to our apartments so we don't cause suspicion and in fifteen minutes come over to my place." I agreed, knowing this was leading to another adventure. It was a long fifteen minutes but eventually the time was up and I went over to Katie's door and knocked. I heard footsteps and the door unlocking. I opened it to see Katie standing there totally nude except for the heels she wore when she did the stripdance for me. She kissed me and pulled me close. Katie rubbed the bulge in my pants and led me to the bed where a towel was laid out. She laid down on it and said in a flirtatious voice "I'm all sore from being out earlier, why don't you get the baby oil from the bathroom and give me a massage?"

I went and got the baby oil and came back to see Katie doing herself with a vibrator. "Don't go having all the fun without me," I said as I got out of my clothes.

"Oh it's just a little something to do," she said and giggled. "By the way my birthday is next month and if you got me a dildo the size of you, well that would be a perfect present."

"Good to know," I said and smiled at her.

"Yeah, having two cocks at once is something I've always wanted to try but the complications of making it happen make it almost not worth it so that seems like a better option," she told me as she slid the vibrator deep inside herself and sighed deeply.

"Now turn that off and enjoy," I said as I poured a large amount of oil on my hands and started rubbing up Katie's legs. She moaned as my hands moved up to her thighs and she opened up a little. As I massaged her thighs I rubbed her pussy with my thumbs and teased her a little bit. Then I moved up her body and she took hold of my hands and moved them with me as I rubbed her belly and all over her tits. She looked so sexy as she lay there all oiled up and shining in the light. She ran her hand over herself getting it oiled up and started to stroke my dick.

12