How It's Supposed To Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, yeah. I love that perfect cock of yours," she said as she rubbed it. She lightly smacked herself in the face with it and kissed the tip. I got on top of her and slid my dick between her tits. I was working it back and forth while she pushed them together. "You like my big tits baby?" she moaned.

"I fucking love your tits," I said. "But I also love the rest of you too." I moved down and slapped my dick on the outside of her pussy. Then I slid it in very easily since I was so oiled up and she was so wet. I drilled her very fast and hard while my balls smacked her ass. Katie was going crazy so I handed her the vibrator and she put it on her clit. The vibrating sensation felt so good for both of us. Katie came very hard with a loud scream and her whole body shaking. I shoved my dick really deep and held it there while she came all over it. When she calmed down I tried to keep fucking her but she said she was too sore but took her tits and jiggled them at me. I got back on top of her and slid my very wet dick between them while she pushed them together again.

"Yeah, fuck me baby... cock those tits," she moaned. It didn't take long before I pulled my dick out and came all over her tits while she smiled and moaned with happiness. Then she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out so I aimed some of it in her mouth and she licked it all up. After that Katie looked up at me and said, "I think I just might love you."

We got in the shower and cleaned each other up. When we turned the water off Katie said in mock surprise "oh no, we have no towels! I guess you will to lick me dry." I got close to her and licked her cheek. Then I licked and kissed her neck, nibbling on it while she giggled. I moved down to her tits, sucking and kissing them as she moaned. Then I licked down her body, biting her belly ring and making her squeal a little. Katie knew where this was going so she sat up on the sink and opened wide as I started licking her pussy very passionately. Sometimes between licks I kissed her ass cheeks. Katie moaned with pleasure as I moved my tongue in and out. I started fingering her and licking her clit and before long she came for me again. I licked up as much pussy juice as I could from her and then kissed her deeply. She kissed me back and stuck her tongue in my mouth. Katie then reached down and rubbed herself before spreading the juice all over her body before sticking her fingers in my mouth.

"Damn babe, what we do together is a fucking work of art," Katie said.

"Literally, a fucking work of art," I said.

Katie looked at me confused for a moment before she laughed. "Yeah, I get it," she said. Then she reached down and grabbed my hard dick and said "I want this all to myself."

"It's all yours," I said.

"Really?" she said and squeezed it. "Is this cock all mine?"

"Yes!" I said. It was kind of hurting because she was squeezing so tight.

"Good!" Katie said and smiled. Then she put it in her mouth and started sloppily sucking on it. She went up and down on it while she looked at me with those beautiful green eyes the whole time, never breaking eye contact. Eventually she let my dick go with a loud "MWAH" and ran over to the bed. She laid back with her legs open wide. "Get your sexy ass over here!" she called out. "I want your hot cock in my precious pussy!"

I put Katie's legs up on my shoulders and fucked her really hard. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as she enjoyed it. Then she moved her legs down so they crossed behind my back, reached her arms around me and pulled me close. She kissed me as I slowed down my fucking. When Katie broke the kiss we looked in each other's eyes while I kept working it. "I fucking love you," she finally said softly. "Everything is so perfect when we're together. This is all I need to make me happy and all that matters to me."

"You mean this?" I said and started fucking her fast and hard.

"Ooo! Yes!" she squealed. "Yes! Yes! Yes! ... Oh fuck! Keep doing that and I'll cum for you!"

"Tell me when and we can do it together," I said.

"Mmm, yeah" Katie moaned. A few moments later she started smacking my back and squealing "right now, right NOW! AAAHHH!" I drilled fast, hard, and deep with all the power I had and Katie and I had one of those epic shared orgasms all couples wish for but only some get to actually have. After we caught our breath I quoted from Katie and said "this is how it's supposed to be" and winked.

She looked at me and her jaw dropped. "Shut up! You legit just took the words right out of my mouth!" she said in astonishment.

"Well lately I've put some much into your mouth..."

"I feel the connection," she said. "Finishing each other's sentences and thinking the same thing and all that. I just want this with us to always be so wonderful. Everything is so different from how it was before and I don't want this to ever go wrong because we're so right together." She hugged me close and we both fell asleep soon after.

The next morning I had to go to work. The last thing Katie did before I left was give me a big hug and whisper in my ear "come back to me". All day I was thinking of Katie and how these past few days seemed so unreal but were so wonderful. I would have never imagined anything like this happening and yet it was in a major way. Also how she had started talking about love and long-term plans had me excited to see what else was coming in the future.

When I got home that night I saw a certain blue Honda Civic with a Batman decal on the back window parked outside. It was Dave's car! I went to my apartment and acted naturally. Sure enough I heard his voice through the wall. Soon it turned to yelling accompanied by Katie yelling back. Needless to say I stayed home and slept alone in my own bed that night. The next day as I left for work I passed Katie taking out the trash and she avoided eye contact and acted like she didn't know me. When I got home after work I discovered that Katie and Dave had suddenly left, leaving most of their stuff behind. They didn't even bother to close the apartment door behind them. I guess "how it's supposed to be" wasn't how it turned out.

12